[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G43 price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (133KB, 750x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 750x485px
Looking into getting a glock 43. What is a good price?
There is one for $460.00 at the gun store
>>
>>33083994
Thats a middle of the road price
>>
>>33083994
Pretty good price. A hair below msrp.
>>
is there a reason you're looking at a single stack 9 instead of a 45?
>>
>>33084026
This desu

If you're getting a single stack might as well get a larger caliber.
>>
>>33084026
>>33084040
>if you want to get a gun that only exists because it's smaller and easier to conceal, have you considered getting a larger gun with the same capacity?
>>
>>33084071
Yeah but if you get a .45 it makes your penis bigger idiot.
>>
>>33084071
The G36 is marginally bigger. Maybe .5" longer/taller.
>>
>>33084071
>trying to talk people into buying a toy
>>
Solid price. Youll find them from 450-550 depending on a bunch of factors. if your worried about little dick syndrome dont even bother getting on, hire a therapist instead.

tim kennedy edc's a 43 , he does not have little dick syndrome
>>
Ive felt skeptical of them at first, but im trading in my full size .40 for one.
>>
>>33083994

Why not get a double stack sub compact instead?
>>
>>33083994
You're going to end up spending at least $300 in aftermarket to replace the sights, trigger and install magazine extensions
>>
>>33086457
I have one and there is no reason for any of this. It's a carry pistol intended to be used as a point shooter at close range. Doing any aftermarket work on a fucking G43 is retarded.
>>
ew
>>
get 26 instead
>>
>>33086605
Fat and heavy. Point of the 43 is to be ligt and concealable every day.
>>
>>33083994
If you are military/LEO or have any military/LEO friends, have them get you a Blue Label and save you $100. You have to find an actual Blue Label dealer. Glock has a list on their website.

>>33086457
Or you can spend $60-100 to replace the sights if you really need night sights and leave everything else the fuck alone because it's fine the way it is. Maybe $15 on some Talon Grips or the pinky extenders for the mags, but there is no need to fuck with the rest of it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.