[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /nogunz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ErfaKht.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
Anyone else lack handheld portable freedom dispensers?
>>
Living under commie rule is the only excuse not to have a gun
>>
I'm banned from owning one for some time.
>>
>>33083555
>europoor
i had to get a sporting permit and even now i only got to shoot shotguns and precision rifles
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>33083634
I have depression and my family would probably think I'll either kill myself or shoot up the school. Not to mention I come from a liberal family with no (living) military relatives.
>>
>>33083783
When you're old enough why would you give a fuck
>>
>>33083700
That must feel bad as a European with so many historic wars that take place there but you can't own or use those pieces of history all because some faggot thought that rape whistles are all civilians should own
>>
>>33083821
I'm in college and can't afford to live in an apartment of my own so I still live with my parents. Not to mention girlfriends drain money like sluts guzzle cum.
>>
>>33083836
oh man only if i could shoot a Danuvia 43
>>
>>33083675

Why? And I thought being banned was essentially a lifelong thing.
>>
>>33084233

Dodged the army and became a first responder instead. The law dictates a 15 year weapons ban for everyone doing that on the basis that you *have* to declare that you can't load shooting other people on your conscience.

It's not that I'm a gutless commie, a few years ago the army was being dry humped by the ministry of defence and a good friend of the family who's a colonel advised me to do something else as they had no need for conscripts back in the day. If I get a hunting license however the ban expires and I can own semi-autos, so there's that.
>>
>>33084349
then get a hunting license
>>
>>33084369

It is what I am about to do, no worries.

It's no second amendment and at any rate gun legislation will get worse, but we still have semi-auto ownership and CC permits, so that's nice I guess.
>>
>>33083555
I did too, then I went ahead and got a gun.
My parents quickly got over the fact that there's a gun in the house.
>>
>>33083783
>girlfriend
>college

Fucking normie reeeeee
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.