[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling on Armslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (467KB, 2486x1828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
467KB, 2486x1828px
Any tips for listing a gun on armslist? I've never done it before
>>
>>33083539
Get ready if a lot of trade offers
>>
Bump please respond
>>
Be patient! You're going to get a ton of low ball offers.
>>
Also be realistic. You're not going to get retail for your used gun.
>>
>>33083779
>>33083806

I'm listing a Shield with safety 9mm with Talon grips and a Crossbreed Minituck holster for like $380 does that sound good? I might go down to like 360.
>>
I would add up the value of durable, like new aftermarket accessories, and roll that cost into about 2/3rds of what the cost is overall.

Depends on the condition, age, and shots fired in your M&P.

Also, a lot of trade offers will be floated. Its your right to be picky, but don't be an asshole, or expect to turn a profit. Armslist moves like the market-highs and lows, pushed by seemingly arbitrary factors.
>>
>>33083950
List it for $350 firm. Unless it is a handmade alligator skin holster made by monks in the Italian alps, holsters should never be figured into the price you'll get people who will say "I don't want the holster" and they will low ball you. Stay firm, shields are popular.
>>
>>33083950
I would probably start at $400. You can always go down, but never back up. Be prepared for fuckery. Texts or emails at 3am offering a broken lawnmower and a daisy red rider. Make sure the price is firm and settled before you meet, and meet someplace public. I like a busy parking lot during the day.
>>
>>33083539
BTW where are you? I can save you the trouble if you are in WI.
>>
>>33084101
I am in WI actually 608 area code
>>
>>33083950
>used gun that goes for 329 new at a store
>muh NEW IN BOX, ONLY 50 ROUNDS FIRED!
>grip tape that cost 14 bucks on amazon
>60 dollar holster thats been used
>trying to get 380
>literally only saving 10 dollars on a USED gun and holster

but in other shit
>Know your laws
>its 18 to buy a handgun, I hated that 3 year gap arguing in parking lots after driving 40 minutes with old fudds that thought they knew everything
>take a peek at the ID/Permit
>don't be the faggot with printed out bills of sales listing everything down to the weather conditions during the sale
>you have emails and text backing up you sold it
>don't reply to emails saying you're thinking about it but currently listening to other offers. Its a dick move, either sell/trade with the person or don't reply
>don't fall for scams
>after a couple emails their name becomes visible, search them on facebook, gives you a bit of an idea of who they are before you meet them
>expect them to be 15 minutes late
>If its a killer deal, expect them to be 45 minutes late
>>
>>33084249
How do I print a bill of sale? What should it say just the serial # make/model, cost and names dates and signatures ?
>>
File: 1407807911785.gif (992KB, 273x142px) Image search: [Google]
1407807911785.gif
992KB, 273x142px
>>33084282
that is essentially it... but its not needed
>save emails
>save text
>when at sale location pull up current location, screen shot time and location
>save in gun sales file, load on usb/cloud
>don't have filing cabinet filled with random paper/burger king napkins with names written on them
>provides customer simple anonymity while still providing proof you sold the gun on that certain date
>if you want me to sign papers you shouldn't be cheap, just take me to an FFL and you pay for the 4473
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.