[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AR market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170222_103649.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_103649.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
Anyone else feel like the market is flooded with AR's and they are over priced and valued?
>>
Litterally cheaper than aks
>>
>>33080573
The ar market is flooded and if you build instead of buy then it isn't overpriced.
>>
File: 20170222_103817.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_103817.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
I've built all mine for under $450 but they still are in the $700 and up range at all the gun shops around me. They are definitely cheaper then AK's to build but at gun shops they are about the same. I just picked up my AK for $429 and found this SKS for $329 around the time Sandy Hook happened and every AR was at $1,200 and up for basic garbage AR's.
>>
>>33080602
It's at the point where there really isn't a price difference between build vs. buy - if you are trying to build a rifle for the least amount of money.

Building is still preferred though since you get to pick all your parts and no waste.

Anyway, the AR market is flooded with ARs - and that means they are *not* over priced or valued - since the market is flooded, the prices are going down
>>
>>33080573

There is actually a crisis in the AR market. My buddy owned a big machine shop that made AR parts, and was bought out by PSA last year.

Anyway, with Hillary being the expected president, production and orders were through the roof, but after Nov 8th, the entire spin up stopped.

Now, manufacturer's are sitting on tons of inventory, retailers and vendors are cancelling huge orders left and right, and demand is way down (granted it was panic inflated).

AR's are going to get real cheap, real fast, or companies are going to start going under.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.