[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA vs China who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 34

File: war.jpg (75KB, 637x620px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
75KB, 637x620px
USA vs China who would win?
>>
If I get to invade mainland China I would join in a heartbeat.
>>
>>33080063
>our shadow president says we're gonna go to war with china
Fuck.
>>
Russia.
>>
USA in the long run.

Initial conflict would see huge us gains but that would taper off as shooting million dollar missles at thousand dollar chink shit becomes less economical

The homefront would be up in arms as white trash find walmart and every consumerist store empty from lack of chink shit (maybe some Taiwanese assuming they're allied with us). This wouldn't last long as America retools for domestic production and the steel mills/mines reactivate.

Which would cause a huge boost in economy and materials and skilled labor which would make that million dollar missle a good idea again
Chinka depends on the USA far more than the USA values low quality garbage imports
>>
>>33080191
Fbpb
>>
>be 11
>go to palm reader with a friend because we were always interested
>palm reader says some shit
>tells me I'll join the military
>tells me I'll be shot in the leg by a Chinese man

My destiny gets closer and closer every day
>>
>>33080200
>"We will win because our weapons are more expensive!"
That sure worked out for the Nazis.
>>
>>33080063
I would reenlist in a heartbeat. Please do this shit before my inactive reserve contract expires.
>>
>>33080081
>tfw you've already joined
I guess I'll cross my fingers and hope it happens. I've got a deep rooted personal hate for the Chinese already.
>>
>>33080200
You don't really understand the full effect of a wartime economy, do you?

Why do retards think their opinions matter? Because they don't.
>>
>>33080230
>getting shit pushed in on two sides
>massive land boarder with basically infinite human resource enemy
>>
>>33080230
That's not what he was saying dipshit. He was saying we'd get a huge economic boost because we'd have to ramp up domestic production of goods and China would ultimately get massively fucked by not only a vastly superior military but a now non-existent economy without the US to export cheap slave labor shit to.
>>
File: you.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>33080083
>>
>>33080243
>>33080230
You don't understand the effect of samefagging don't you. Watched the post count climb while the poster count stayed the same.
>>
File: IMG_1550.jpg (61KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
61KB, 640x390px
>>33080259
No, I don't.
>>
>>33080250
They can continue exporting to the rest of the world, USA is just one country. And I'm pretty sure that their main export isn't cheap plastic shit but rather materials such as steel or rare earth metals anyway, plenty other places need that stuff
>China would ultimately get massively fucked by not only a vastly superior military
Top kek, what happened the last time you fought rice farmers?
>>
>>33080063
Just don't forget US economy hardly depend on China
China has a massive GDP, 7 times higher then what russia have and also basically unlimited manpower with fairly good miltech
You can say China is Paper tiger but its not as easy to bring China to his knees as a walk in the park
>>
File: no.jpg (17KB, 299x114px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
17KB, 299x114px
>>33080259
And I'm the other comment so you're totally wrong.
>>
>>33080063
WAR! HOO! YEAH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?!
>>
>>33080259

I love this retarded logic

>WELL IT TURNS OUT THAT ONLY *ONE* PERSON DISAGREED WITH ME (it was you btw), SO THEREFORE YOU'RE WRONG!
>>
>>33080063
How long does /k/ think it will be till we go to war? And how do we see it panning out? Is nuclear exchange possible?
>>
>>33080081
>>33080232
I see that Call of Duty was an effective recruitment tool after all. Good job DoD.
>>
>>33080250
Once again, allow me to point out that this "understanding" of wartime economy is incorrect.
>>
So it's like fucking battlefield 4. Island wars and naval battles. Looking forward of seeing gopro footage of marines surfing on the waves and blasting off chinks.
>>
>USA get rekt by commi in Korea and Vietnam.
>Now they wanna do war to fucking China

Hmmm sweety time to go to bed
>>
>>33080063
Im glad /k has no word in this
starting a war by underestimating your foe is not a smart thing to do
>>
>>33080063

> Try to declare war
> Congress says no because they aren't controlled by Steve Bannon
> Overthrown by CIA coup
>>
>>33080278
>phone designated filename
>>33080297
>computer filename
hoooookayyyyy
>>
>>33080232

Funny every single china hating cuck needs to declare how they hate Chinese like its an achievement isn't it, like how disliking anyone is all they've achieved in their pathetic worthless lives.
>>
>>33080360
haha better get them shitposts in before your country turns the internet off again
>>
>>33080358
>being this mad that someone(s) disagrees with
(you)
>>
>>33080063
Depends who's retarded enough to attempt a land invasion of whom. Or, if it goes nuclear, >>33080191
>>
https://youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje0
Binkov's Battlegrounds episode on U.S. vs PRC.
>>
>>33080301
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
>>
>>33080386
SAY IT AGAIN Y'ALL!
>>
I hate the chinese government, but I'm worried about seeing a return of intense discrimination due to a war against a state percieved as being composed of a racial "other".

The average non-Asian American usually can't distinguish between different types of Asian. I'm afraid of being targeted for simply looking like the enemy, or worse being sent to camps "for our safety".
>>
>>33080221
Spooky
>>
China and the Soviets came to blows several times during the Sino-Soviet split.
The only thing China understands is force, we can do this.
>>
Is everyone missing the incredibly obvious fact that china has nukes?
>>
>>33080413
Just don't act weird and do your job. Bonus points for going extra patriotic (fly flags, shoot guns, hate commies, etc.).
>>
Israel, as usual.
>>
>fighting Chinese

Hell no. HELL NO.

I grew up listening to grandpapa's stories of fighting the Chinese back in the the 1950s.
How they swarmed over a US tank, killed the crew, then locked themselves inside when his company took back the position and refused to surrender, shooting anyone who tried to look into the tank. Even after they threw a WP grenade into the tank, no one tried to escape it.
Grandpapa told me they barely even screamed.

If the modern Chinese Army is anything like the Chinese in the 1950s, no fucking thank you.
>>
>>33080230
If they didn't fuck around Russia, we'd be in a very different world, my friend
>>
>>33080413
Fellow yellow here. I feel ya, am spooked. If shit goes down i guess ill have to tattoo the red, white, and blue so they know im not gonna gook out
>>
>>33080486
I was waiting...
/thread
>>
>>33080510
>If the modern Chinese Army is anything like the Chinese in the 1950s, no fucking thank you.
I don't think modern chinese man is as savage as chinese man during the 50s who had been born in the 30s-40s.

Communism is helluva drug and the US witnessed the worst kind and the most extreme form of communism during the Korea. It's much more sophisticated nowadays.
War is still hell. I expect nothing less than horrifying atrocities and deeds from the both sides and a literal hell on earth if this is ever to take place.

Let us hope it will not.
>>
>>33080510
1950 PLA
>endured decades of unrest, Japanese occupation & civil war
2017 PLA
>endured decades of peaceful capitalism, urbanization and copying
>>
>>33080510

Maybe they snuck away put of the escape hatch while gramps and his buddies were getting the WP
>>
Well the USA is outnumbered vastly
China is a younger country
Only about 50% of the population in the US that would fight a war are white, meaning MASSIVE fucking constant mutinies/domestic problems/rebellions/traitors/etc

There are tens of millions of people with foreign loyalties in the US capable of sabotaging things or committing attacks.

China would engage in an unprecedented mobilization and the USA could never compete, since whites are outnumbered by chinks 10+ to 1
>>
File: barnes.jpg (39KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
barnes.jpg
39KB, 300x400px
What will be the new meme color? We OD master race again?
>>
>>33080063
WW3 will be fought over the plains of Africa.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1471666457081.jpg (57KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471666457081.jpg
57KB, 600x610px
You guys seriously want to start a land war in Asia?

The best way to 'win' would basically be to defeat their navy and airforce and bomb the shit out of anything we can reach if not simply their ports. Of course this is easier said than done and the U.S. will see significant loses in men and material, at least as bad as Korea.

Full scale invasion is way too risky or outright impossible. Any landings will have to have concrete objectives to accomplish with clear methods and plans for egress.

Then again, China does have nukes and MAD needs to be considered unless we want to see unimaginable devastation.

Furthermore, why? We're better off with our mutually beneficial trade relations.
>>
>>33080316
Don't forget about Battlefield.
>>
>>33080200
>Chinka depends on the USA far more than the USA values low quality garbage imports

Nah, the Chinese economy can survive as a closed system. The US economy wouldn't be able to take the shock of cheap consumer goods being removed from the market.
>>
>>33080257
Bannon pls go
>>
>>33080484
Chinaman + shooting guns is acting weird
>>
>>33080669
Burden of proof lies with the accuser.
>>
File: PlatoonColt.jpg (221KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
PlatoonColt.jpg
221KB, 1280x688px
>>33080675
>Furthermore, why?
Because nobody lives forever, faggot
>>
>>33080669
Afrika has no oil or first world nation
>>
>>33080728
>Afrika has no oil
Hate to say it but
>American education
>>
>>33080728
africa has tons of oil and used to have first world countries, but the US destroyed that as the US is run by people who's foremost goal is harming whites
>>
File: gon sider de following.png (5KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
gon sider de following.png
5KB, 415x416px
>>33080728
>Afrika has no oil
>>
>>33080287
We nuked them..... twice and accepted their surrender. The other times while conflicts were not wars and we felt bad for them for some odd reason. We do not lose wars because we are beaten. We lose because we haven't really fought. Also how was north vietnam doing after the bombing campaign?
>>
>>33080728
Africa is incredibly resource rich and barely tapped.

China is just now sticking it's dick in that pussy while the West has merely been flicking the bean for the last century.
>>
>>33080675
>Furthermore, why?

To burn the US as it currently is to the ground and start over from scratch, unburdened by trifles like democracy and rule of law.

Bannon's funny like that. And Trump's... pliable.
>>
>>33080770
Founding fathers never intended the US to be a democracy
And it was intended to be white only
>>
>>33080063
Doesn't surprise me one bit.
US media is pushing for a while for a new bad guy and that is China.
I saw this conflict from a mile away,it was bound to happen since Russia is not DIRTY COMMUNIST no more.
>>
>>33080784
You say that but Russia has been played up as the bad guy in the last 5 years.
>>
>>33080413
I guess you never belonged here in the first place?
>>
>>33080475
A few hundred with questionable quality delivery systems. Yes it is a huge concern but if they take it there they will hurt us and we will resettle in their ashes 10,000 years from now. That said this is all hypothetical crazy talk
>>
>>33080366
BETTER DEAD.
THAN RED.
>>
>>33080770
>>33080781
It was supposed to be a republic. And I don't think race really mattered so long as your were a land owner and Christian
So basically white p. much, but not explicitly stated
>>
>>33080784
No it hasn't, what planet have you been living on.
>>
>>33080413
All them yellow fellers' are the same, you're not wrong. Can't wait to shove all of you gook fucks into internment camps.

Shit I thought Asians were smart; last I checked during Iraq/Iran we didn't shove every last brown person in the US into fema camps.
>>
China has been pushed around for ages.

It's all a smokescreen. They can't fight for shit.
>>
>>33080814
>Iran
Afghan*
Sorry, it's sometimes hard telling the difference between those Arabs.
>>
>>33080230
How does it feel to be retarded
>>
>>33080812
sure if you say so
>>
File: just_like_that_gypsy_said.jpg (13KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
just_like_that_gypsy_said.jpg
13KB, 265x190px
>>33080221
3spoopy5me
>>
>>33080811
>And I don't think race really mattered so long as your were a land owner and Christian

Why lie? Race is the only thing that seperates the first world from the third world.
Demographics is everything
>>
>>33080675
>mutually beneficial trade relations.
Really, faggot? China is getting a much better deal.
>>
>>33080832
Corruption takes its toll and they did tend to fight as well as govern better than their neighbors. Europe just...... pulled development out of their ass
>>
>>33080868

> Japan's, Singapore's, and South Korea's economies don't count, guys. Their money just isn't European enough.
>>
>>33080888
Pre Confucius sure, but they have a culture that significantly hinders progression of ideas and gladly sends men to their death if it means respecting elders.
>>
>>33080063
We would. The US that is. Barring a few conditions that would lead to things getting fucky.

We would have total naval and air dominance in a 1-4 months, and if we blockade them, we can easily win by waiting them out. The conditions are we go full retard and try to put boots on the ground, Russia gets involved, Korea goes hot for whatever reason, or the Chinese press the button.
>>
>>33080728
It has first world autism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>>
>>33080250
>He was saying we'd get a huge economic boost because we'd have to ramp up domestic production of goods

Unless you accept Chinese factory worker wages and benefits you're not going to have a brilliant time competing on the same market as the Chinese, even if you don't trade directly. What their surplus displaces end sup in your lap. And then there are all the other low wage countries, India certainly doesn't have any shortage of potential factory workers.

Unless of course you want to completely seal off your economy. Maybe switch over to a full plan economy while you're at it?

>>33080287
>but rather materials such as steel or rare earth metals anyway

Heavy reliance on export of raw materials isn't great, since you miss out on the added value involved in turning that into something, and can result in starving domestic industry. Though if you have a surplus of something rare you can certainly make a tidy profit off of that.
>>
>>33080715
Not when using an AR and Mao posters.
>>
File: teladi.0.png (332KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
teladi.0.png
332KB, 600x600px
>>33080063
Russia.
>>
>>33080926
I did say corruption. .... but yes you do provide more detail in the type
>>
File: 1449656789228.jpg (57KB, 709x538px) Image search: [Google]
1449656789228.jpg
57KB, 709x538px
>>33080728
>Afrika has no oil
Are you retarded or do you have to work at it
>>
>>33080971
Hope they rebuilt the silk road with enough rail line to handle the cargo not going by sea
>>
>>33080081
>If I get to invade mainland China I would join in a heartbeat.

thats good you feel that way, because if we go to war with mainland china, none of us will be given the choice.
>>
>>33080880
Proof or you're a faggot.
>>
>>33080081
Me too. Too bad I'm officially an old man as of last week.
>>
>>33080200
>America retools for domestic production and the steel mills/mines reactivate.

the mine are all closed, the railroads that transported the products of those mines have been turned into "rail-trails" and the steel mills have all been torn down and turned into retail space and condos.

and all the people who knew how to run the steel mills, mines, and railroads are retired or dead

resource wise we would starve for a decade
>>
>>33080811
>Christian
look up the treaty of triploi
>>
>>33080925
Singapore exists because THEY know race, ethnicity and nation matters

SK and Japan are not suiciding their countries by replacing themselves with foreigners
>>
>>33081122
>SK and Japan are not suiciding their countries by replacing themselves with foreigners
your right they're doing it with low birth rates
>>
>>33080728
oh my god

also had the west just left the africans alone and let them be and just traded with them and not got invovled in anyof the fucking wars they would have no real imigration from dark countries every one would be happy then again western fall in birth rate means you need brown people to come in work and pay taxes lol
>>
>>33080971
>He thinks human wages matter when factories are becoming more and more automated
can't wait for the chink tears when fully automated factories are a thing.
Hell, at my workplace we've replaced a third of the workforce with bots in the past 3 years
>>
>>33081131
Japanese birth rates are rising
Dnno about SK
Both are very crowded countries
A country dies when the founding demographic disappears, not when it's population declines a little

The west has lower birthrates than Japan/Korea, as well as having a treasonous media/government that actively demoralizes their population
>>
>>33080614
there are half a billion slants that dont participate in the new china and survive on 1800 calorie a day diets of lead contaminated fish heads with rice, and no fucking shoes and a 50 year old AK that would strongly disagree with your assesment of their tenacity
>>
>>33080372
He's right tho. Get caught faggot.
>>
>>33080814
>implying people didn't/don't advocate for it
An actual war would be all we need
>>
>>33080811
>but not explicitly stated
But you're wrong. Look at the immigration act during the first Congress. Look at suffrage in the majority of states.
>>
>>33081122
singapore exists because they were kicked out of malaysia
>>
>>33081107
Stop your bullshit Chang.

Here's a list of steel mills in the usa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_and_steel_industry_in_the_United_States

Heres current IRON mines in the us. We have more mining industry with different focus, this is just iron

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_mining_in_the_United_States

These places already have rail when available, everything gpes by truck usually.

We already know American infrastructure is lackluster and degrading. REMOVING Chink would hopefully fix that.

Two thirds of American steel production comes from recycled scrap anyway. At .08¢ a pound most scrappers don't even bother with it
>>
>>33080753
>Vietnam wasn't a war
I havent seen denial this deep since Mike Pence started his "fry the gays" campaign to hide his own probable homosexuality.
>>
>>33080637
go back to /pol/ retard.
>>
>>33080378
>33080378
I'm judging by the fake Russian accent and poorly constructed Russian sock puppet that this is a biased American perspective therefore opinion discarded.
>>
>>33080378
This is brutal, Trump is a fucking madman.
>>
>>33080948
fbi says half the chinese restaurants set up in the usa are chicom seed money fronts, meaning the money is going back out of our economy. if they can do that successfully, they certainly have commandos, most likely on the west coast.
>>
>>33080321
Bf4? No...

Operation flashpoint dragon rising
>>
>>33081763
Wah someone disagreed with my america sucks viewpoint. Look up the Vietnam conflict faggot no war was declared. It was the same halfassed bullshit we are doing in the mid east now. The world hasn't seen us truly willing to kill and win at any cost for over 70 years. And thank God for that as there would either be a one world empire or nothing left alive save a few isolated as fuck islands inbreeding to extinction. War has been politics and business for 2 if not 3 generations and we haven't truly fought anywhere near our potential so fuck off with your slope worship
>>
>>33081953
Might be the veil of nostalgia, but that game was too good.
>>
>>33080288
>Unlimited manpower
Remove Chinese navy, block all naval trade with China. China folds.

Really not that fucking hard.
>Muh muh numbers
Numbers don't mean shit in a war where nobody invades the other. I'd love to see china keep up naval production with resources sourced only from China.
>>
>>33081134
>you need brown people to come in work and pay taxes lol
>what is increased productivity?
>>
>>33082004
It was clunky and slow but it's still fun
>>
>>33081778
go back 2 redt
>>
>>33082060
Seriously this, even if multiple advanced rail lines were built on the silk road China could not move enough shit to be relevant without port access
>>
>>33082095
Thats just the after-the-fact rhetoric, no browns actually pay more in taxes than they take in welfare
The rulers of the west are satan worshipping globalists, they hate the people they supposedly represent.
>>
>War with China.

Honestly, if we do go to war with China, I'll attempt to join the military (I was told they may not take me because medical history.)

Mainly because I'd feel like I could better protect my family by going and fighting them over there, rather than sitting at home and waiting on a nuclear holocaust, or for them to somehow invade us. Or watching yet another war on TV and listening to Liberals bitch.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 395x73px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 395x73px
>>33082154
I know that. Sorry if you were being sarcastic but we definitely don't 'need' them.
>>
>>33082167
we should fight the liberals before china imo
>>
>>33081929
[Citation Needed]
[No sources listed]
>>
>>33080867

>YFW its a joint training mission and there's a ND
>>
>>33082187
I feel the same way.

I'd rather be friends with the Chinks and Ruskies, in stead of our current supposed allies and our current "about half the population."

Don't get me wrong. I hate Conservatives too. But at least I can find common ground with most of them.
>>
File: manifestdestinycomingthrough.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
manifestdestinycomingthrough.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>33080675
>Furthermore, why?

War is the way of man, anon.
>>
>>33082154
>The rulers of the west are satan worshipping globalists
I'd ask "How do you function in society", but I have a feeling I know the answer.
>>
>>33081977
>19 years
>50,000 Americans dead
>Biggest bombing campaign in history
>"It wasn't really a war!"
Even Rome got their ass kicked once in a while just accept it.
>>
>>33080331

>get rekt by NK and VC

Public school, everyone.
>>
>>33082228
>I'd ask "How do you function in society", but I have a feeling I know the answer.
Commie detected.
>>
File: Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg (226KB, 825x541px) Image search: [Google]
Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg
226KB, 825x541px
>>33082253
>VC spergout on Tet
>Americans get scared
>"Send troops home or we vote you out!"
>Americans fled the country so fast (pic related)
Yeah you got rekt.
>>
>>33082298
>People that don't traffic in Alex Jones' fever dreams are commies.
QED.
>>
>>33080063
>be Vietnamese
>be 25 this year
>be born too late to remove commies in homeland
>be born too early to remove red eggroll
>>
>>33080247
This. Germany could have won the war if Hitler wasn't batshit crazy and listened to the advice of his generals.
>>
>>33080807
THE ONLY GOOD COMMIE IS A DEAD ONE
>>
>>33080316
What Call of doody involved china.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-22-14-32-47.png (740KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-22-14-32-47.png
740KB, 1440x2392px
Faggots. GTFO
>>
>>33080081
So i guess suicide,is your endgame?
>>
>>33082242
Yes we did in 1812 and the civil war as well as some going full potato in the Spanish American. Vietnam involved us losing tens of thousands to their millions, field testing most of our current combined arms doctrine (minus guided munitions) bombing and fighting the enemy as well as their well supported insurgency into irrelevance and handing the country over to our puppet regime. Where we fucked up was leaving the heroin trade largely in commie hands and not doing what we did in Korea and ensure our interests in the south china sea. Sorry hippy you are not going to convince me of a military failure when we whipped the vc worse than the japs on island hopping that was nearly a disaster and if not for nukes would have seen Japan as a Russian colony
>>
>>33082325
We got cucked by our leadership if anything especially after the tet offensive largely got curb stomped and the few gains for vc were reversed rather decisively. Fucking win all the battles and congress gives commies the war
>>
>>33082357
Your ancestors removed eggrolls damned well after we left. Hope you are up for round 2
>>
>>33080063
We Fallout now
>>
>>33080378
>China Literally attacking Japan Land
>Japan not getting involved
>Rest of SEA not going apeshit and joining

Discarded
>>
>>33080063
He's gonna get impeached then in a few years he's gonna come back in a power suit and fight some twink a top a giant AI robot/boat thing in NYC. I've seen this before.
>>
>>33082364
No he couldn't. It is easy to say he was crazy and that doomed all. But in truth Russia was preparing an invasion regardless and if anything barbarosa delayed the inevitable a bit.
>>
>>33082379
The question was 'who would win?'

/k/ucks turned it into 'should we win?'
>>
>>33080200
It would take years, maybe decades to reindustrialize the way you are talking about
>>
>>33082449
Shit I got feral ghouls hanging out near the recycling center now I don't want to think about what kind of fuckery a nuke would bring
>>
>>33080063
The war would be fought in China, so America would win eventually.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>33080063

What would a USA vs China war look like if India joined the fight on the side of the US?

Would this trigger ww3 with a domino effect of other countries joining? Who would join the fight and with who?
>>
My humble opinion, provided the war occurs withing the next 2-3 years because beyond that depends on what projects China undertakes or if something happens to the US military budget.

Scenario 1: No allies, just USA vs China. No nukes.
I would have to lean USA for the win. The US has experience projecting military force across the world, China only has experience projecting within their region so far. Add in the US has the larger navy (granted how long till that navy has been completely sunk by sub warfare is unknown) and I believe that most of the combat will occur China's neighborhood.
An embargo of food would also cause large scale food rationing in China as most of China's food is not domestically produced (and of their imported food most comes from the US right now). A famine or even bad harvest could alone be enough to take down China as nothing promotes revolution like an empty stomach.
Should China somehow land any amount of troops and control the US mainland, they will see an insurgency the likes the world has yet to see. As most of /k/ is aware there are more guns in the US than people right now and it is impractical to believe that Chinese forces could practically round them all up. There is also a chance of genocide too.

Scenario 2: Allies but no nukes
Even more of a US victory. If the US can reliably use South Korean or Japanese territory as a launching pad, there would be less of a reliance on the US Navy (and less of a fear of it being sunk by submarine warfare). China's allies in the region don't bring much beyond extra bodies to the table (something they don't really need too much). Should Russia get involved, you pretty much guarantee Europe getting involved and even with most European countries having neutered militaries they could most likely at least keep Russia busy enough to stop them from providing massive aid to China.

Scenario 3: Nukes
The winner is the next sentient species to evolve on this planet, provided life survives.
>>
>>33082387
>Spanish-American War
>Not a real War
>Congress Declared War against Spain when the USS Maine Boiler went kaboom
Yeah, nah, that was a real war and so were the rest of the Banana Wars. A War with three fronts that is on the colonial islands of Spain. And we won it. What wasn't a real war would probably be the US pulling a Ukraine against the Kingdom of Hawaii when the US plantation owners rebelled against the Queen
>>
>>33081098
Then again, if we ever got into a major war like that again I have to imagine the age restrictions would be loosened...
>>
>>33081953
Red River killed OFP.
Wargame Red Dragon fucked up naval.
We can't have nice things.
>>33082004
The balance between arcade and simulator was too good.
>>
>>33082530
Barring some advanced secret technology advantage this is likely the best assessment
>>
File: 1473807024683.jpg (47KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473807024683.jpg
47KB, 375x375px
>>33082530
>The winner is the next sentient species to evolve on this planet, provided life survives.
>le ebin doomsday scenario nuke meme
>>
>>33082416
Yeah right price not paid till the end like Iraq and Afghan, had we stayed a little longer and risked creeping.
>>
>>33082325

It was a military victory and a political loss.

Combining your shitty knowledge and shitty grammar, I say it again:

>public school
>>
>>33082549
Given the issues we have with recruiting I am willing to bet my separation papers will be an involuntary application before we bother drafting
>>
>>33080728
First world problem identified,
>>
>>33080316
Fuck COD I just wanna kill
>>
>>33082375
It was Battlefield actually.
>>
>>33082580
No we fucked those up from the start. Vietnam had a chance. Iraq on its own (no afghan distraction) if partitioned by ethnic group and purged sadaam style would have been fine. We dont have the mindset for that sort of thing and haven't since Germany. Even the Philippians had a better coin strategy
>>
>>33080311
How long? Anybody's guess. It needs some kind of tripwire or trigger event. China seems to be moving steadily in that direction, so it should be within a decade.

I suspect it's going to be a mostly naval and air war. I'll be really surprised if significant land forces get involved. We're probably going to flood Japan and Taiwan with troops, in case China tries some invasion bullshit.

There's also going to be a shitload of cyberwarfare, probably some space warfare, and economic warfare out the ass.

Nukes probably won't come into play unless China badly misjudges US resolve and does something abyssmally stupid like trying to nuke a carrier.

That'll lead to a limited exchange, resulting in the complete destruction of the Chinese nuclear arsenal. China may possibly get some hits in on Japan, Taiwan, Guam, and maybe Hawaii/westcoast US.

At a guess, anyhow.
>>
>>33082530
Actually the fact that the American people form a large and very visible irregular force works against you lot. You see once the Chinese take over the USA (hypothetical of course) every neckbeard with his AR-15 will run out and promptly be shot, leaving just a core of people who actually know what they're doing (ex military, woodsmen etc) So while the initial insurgency would be massive it would easily be identified and cut down to levels that are similar to what would exist in any other country. The best insurgents wait and bide their time, just going out onto your porch with a gun at the first sight of a red flag isn't going to help. Finally, it won't be like now where youc an just buy whatever you want from Walmart or whatever, the insurgents will have to fight with old busted equipment and a permanent ammo shortage. Again your average basement dweller /k/ browser isn't going to last long.
>>
>>33082580

US: 58K dead, 153K wounded.

NVA/VC: 444K dead, 600K wounded.

So basically, US casualties both dead and wounded would nor fill up a small American city yet NVA/VC casualties would make either a decently large city or multiple large and successful counties.

Boy, sure got our asses whipped, right?
>>
Holy FUCK how can an entire thread be this fucking retarded?

>muh land war in Asia

Ok you fucking idiots, 90% of Chinese exports transit the straits of Malacca. 90 FUCKING PERCENT OF EXPORTS.
They literally have NO alternatives for trade.

>January 1 2018, Chinese US relations breaking down 1 month after President Trump imposes 15% tariffs on Chinese imports. Social unrest reaches near catastrophic levels as millions of Chinese factory worked go unemployed. In the United States, the press is melting down and going full chicken little while prices of imported cheap products increase by an average of 5%.

>January 21, 2018 1:27 PM local time - a US destroyer conducting FONOP patrol comes within 5 miles of Fiery Cross reef, and is struck by a salvo of Chinese surface to ship missiles. Although over a dozen missiles are engaged and destroyed by the active protection systems in board the destroyer, it takes multiple direct hits and sinks within minutes.

>January 21, 2018 12:35 AM - President Trump addresses the nation, declaring that this unprovoked attack in international waters will be met with fitting retaliation against the illegal and illegitimate Chinese government in a time and manner of our choosing.

>January 21, 2018 1:32 local time - SAM and radar installations on Chinese south China Sea atolls and reefs are successively destroyed by nuclear submarine launched cruise missiles. The US Navy quickly takes and holds local air superiority, and destroys remaining military targets in the SCS.

>January 21, 2018 3:42 AM EST - President Trump announces a no sail no fly zone encompassing the entire south China Sea, and specifically instructs all local civilian traffic to immediately chart a course to exit the SCS without making port in China or be subject to military engagement

>January 21 , 2018 4:54 local time - an Chinese flag oil tanker ignores repeated instructions to halt its northward course and depart the southern zone of the SCS.

Cont.
>>
>>33080081
>>33080232

I don't really follow this logic

Why do you have the Chinese?
Why do you hate the Russians?

I mean I understand the hatred against islamic terrorists but I'm drawing a blank as to why you would have frothing hatred against some other country?
>>
>>33082578
Even with the relatively small number of China's nuclear arsenal (the lowest estimates I have seen show it in the 200+ warhead range), they possesses enough to cause disaster on a world wide scale with all the dust/dirt/debris that would be kicked up into the atmosphere. Add in radiation (mutations and cancer) and most life (plant and otherwise) on the surface is gone.

Not saying this scenario is likely. If either side goes nuke, I hope the other side holds back.
>>
>>33082702
Not him, but kill counts were dramatically inflated. There are plenty of stories from grunts talking about how they would bag one gook in the jungle, and the number would turn into 10 by the time they got back to base. This isn't to say that the US kill count wasn't higher than the VC's, but it was probably a lower number than what was stated.
>>
We must fight and die in the struggle against the Chinese menace to ensure America is safe for Mexicans, Arabs, and Africans to inherit.
>>
>>33082730

Chinese people as seen via the internet, seem to be a bunch of subhuman scumbags. Obviously there's good people, but a majority seem like they are not.

Russia is our enemy has been our enemy, and as far as I can tell, will always be our enemy. No matter how much drump sucks Putins dick all the way to the fucking balls.
>>
>>33082730
Not being retarded, for one. The Chinese and Russians deserve nothing more than the noose. This is an objective fact.
>>
>>33082739

Kill counts aren't based off of AAR's.
>>
>>33082672

How the fuck quickly do you think a naval landing of fucking Chinese forces would ingress to the rest of the country ?...

You make it sound like they would sweep across the country, when in reality the national guard alone would probably beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>33082654
Likely worst case but in 10 years a lot could happen to make this an average probability
>>
>>33082752

But you can cherry pick examples of scum in every country though. In my local newspaper today some guy chopped up his 80 year old neighbor with a carpet knife, is that indicative of american society?

Russia has opposed our government in the past, but what have they as a people done to you personally to elicit such rage?

>>33082759

What objective fact supports whether or not entire groups of people deserve to be genocided?
>>
>>33082672
See I disagree with that.

You're using insurgencies in 3rd world shitholes and in the distant past as an example. The U.S. today, if invaded, would be a nightmare to police and to stomp out insurgents. We're an enormous country. We have a very...very large armed population. And they aren't armed with rusted out cold war era junk. Our general population has access to, and controls most of our production facilities. Be that production of weapons, food, vehicles, etc. and the average American owns a vehicle of some sort.

This isn't 1940's France or Modern Afghanistan. We'd have a vast population of armed people who watched our military fail them. Even if they half-assedly trained and had a tiny semblance of how to fight, work as a team, and how to not die in the woods, you'd have a very formidable force that you couldn't just bomb into submission, because you'd have to bomb anything and everything of value. And you couldn't send in enough boots to root them all out, because eventually you'd run out of boots. (maybe not in China's case, but you get the idea.)
>>
inb4 major falseflag against Japan
>>
>>33082702
Are you an idiot
You forget the people who did the bulk of the fighting
South Vietnamese

The Vietnam war was a massive loss MILITARILY
>>
>>33082804
>The U.S. today, if invaded, would be a nightmare to police and to stomp out insurgents.
There is a vast population in America who would gladly join with invaders to purge whitey
>>
>>33082718
It is engaged and destroyed by a US guided missile destroyer stationed 1200 miles off the coast of mainland China.

All other shipping traffic turns south, despite the repeated demands of the Chinese Coast Guard to make port in mainland China.

>January 27, 2018 12:57 PM the Chinese economy has completely collapsed. Unable to export or import more than 10% of previous trade levels, over 50% of Chinese factories close their doors within a week, and mobs of angry workers flood the streets. Former Premier Xi Xinping arrives to the Great Hall of the People with an infantry brigade, pushing their way through the dense crowds, to declare the current administration illegitimate.

>January 27, 2018 6PM local time - Chinese Premier Xi Jinping announces the total surrender of the illegitimate former government of China, and the restoration of the authority of the People's Republic. He announces that he has contacted the President of the United States, and the first steps towards peace have been taken. The no fly no sail zone has been lifted, and trade will resume at "pre incident" levels.

America has had and still has China by the balls since 1945. Literally the only thing we've ever lacked is leadership that actually likes America.

Goddamn get a grip
>>
>>33082826
kek how deluded do you have to be? do you browse anything but /pol/?
>>
>>33082730
Because I'm a Viet, and those goddamn Chinks have been trying to fuck us in the ass for centuries.
>>
>>33082798
I'm not either of those anon's but China is adding to much to the population already, they are the reason gmo's are being pushed. They don't care about healthy crops they care about crop yield.
Russians are just retarded and have way too much nuclear deposits on their hands to render nuclear weapons a rare commodity.

Sure the people themselves aren't a danger, its all about the leaders who decide what happens where and both of those commie bastards don't care what happens as long as they come out winning.
>>
>>33082826
That population *right now* is raging against Russia, and without much extension, China. The "MUH RAYSIZM" card would be taken out and burnt. The Chinese aren't going to come over here and say "Oh yes Mr. J'Quan, here is your free house and free college." They'll, if anything, treat blacks worse than others. Which would pretty quickly devolve into them dealing with chimpouts of biblical proportions.
>>
>>33082840
I always found it remarkable how badly they failed over a thousand years to take let alone hold territory there
>>
>>33080063
The Jews.
>>
>>33082672
I am aware that most of /k/'s neckbeard militia would be eliminated within the month (at most). Its the few that somehow survive, the cops, the retired (or maybe even active) military members, the gang member and the soccer moms who see the light who will be the insurgency. They will be armed with the extra guns the neckbeards left (that somehow where not rounded up) since at highest only 40% of Americans own guns.

>the insurgents will have to fight with old busted equipment and a permanent ammo shortage
While the number of full auto guns will be rather limited (at least at first), most guns in the US are in rather good condition when compared to what other insurgent forces use.
As for ammo, the average insurgent isn't going to the range to blast away with ammo for 2 hours, he is going to mag dump into a group of soldiers and run the fuck away. It is not as big of a concern as you may think.
>>
>>33082860
Why?

Same story the Romans wrote out.
>>
>>33082840

Somebody's ancestors shit on your ancestors, which means you have to hate their descendants because of the crimes of their forebears?

This is islamic terrorism and african american tier logic.

>>33082849

See this I can understand.
>>
>>33082865
so... Chinks?
>>
>>33080081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

IIRC no land war is expected, mostly small island skirmishes and naval blockade stuff.

Holding back invasion forces from mainland china to outlying islands
>>
>>33082812

Not for the US. We always have some little guerilla proxy force, but how many of them have to come to America in a box under a flag? None. So it's of no importance. Even if you go off of the wiki totals, we still pulled a Pyhric victory.

I'll say her one more time:

>public school
>>
>>33082893
The Chinese declared war on Vietnam in 1979 while we were busy fighting the Cambodians. We have every right to hate the Chinese.
>>
>>33082873
Commie on commie violence as tribe> ideology was not as easy to find in the European footprint especially with the smaller force still recovering from a devastating forign invasion.
>>
>>33082865

Nobody wants your opinion, you fat-apologist Fudd fucker.
>>
>>33082449
>>33082449
>>33082449
>>33082449
>>33082449
>UCP KNEEPADS
>>
>>33082826
m8 you need to go outside.
>>
>>33082928

Yes, fighting Cambodians who happened to be a Chinese-backed ally which Vietnam invaded.

Or in other words, a nonrepresentational government using conscript soldiers invades another nonrepresentational government using conscript soldiers because the latter nonrepresentational government invaded another nonrepresentational government using conscript soldiers.

The net result is you hate Chinese people

I don't follow the logic.
>>
>>33082828
This. There's a reason we're the best, and its not because of our military.
>>
>>33080081
>>33080232
>>33080832
>>33081977
>>33082702
>>33082759
If it were up to me, you fuckers would be put in the first wave of any invasion force. But let's face it, for all your tough talk y'all would be the first ones to request a medical exemption and spend the whole war back home.
>>
>>33082860
Also Vietnamese, it should be noted that they pretty much imposed tribute every time they were forced out by military means. Vietnam was rarely completely free of Chinese influence until it became French Indochina.
>>
>>33082972
The reason war was declared was because the Cambodians were committing a genocide on Vietnamese people and invading Vietnamese territory. Instead of telling their ally to stop invading us, the Chinese saw the opportunity to invade, and took it.
>>
>>33082849
GMOs are healthy crops you retard.

t. lab assistant in IRRI
>>
In the event of an invasion, US militias would not be podunk fireteams trying to whack chinks two and three at a time. It'd be Libya 2.0, with formations ranging from 300 to 1,500 fighters barreling at any Chinese encampment with guns blazing with an eye towards nabbing any RPG tubes or mortars they can get their hands on. China would be forced to fight a slog of an infantry battle in the streets.
>>
>>33082998
On the bright side if for nothing else, at least it would protect American industry from Chinese thieves, that is, to destroy them.

>tfw dying to build a richer America
>>
>>33083043
China outnumbers the US 10 to 1

they would have no issue occupying the US and dealing with a US insurgency
>>
>>33082530
You didn't have to waste so many words to basically tell us you don't know shit.
>>
>>33082364
Thank god our leader knows more than our generals!

># we are so fucked
>>
>>33082752
You're fucking dumb. Like, you should consider post abortion dumb.
>>
>>33083056
They can't mobilize or transport even a mere fraction of that number. Any invasion force would be under a million men, let alone infantry. Let's not forget the resources they'd need to keep them mobile, and thus safe from civilians staging themselves ten miles away and zerging their flanks when the opportunity presents itself. There's also the very prudent issue of every third militiaman ending up a wannabe McVeigh with a knack for electronics turning every single box truck in the country into something that has to be carefully inspected before driving anything within 200 meters of it. I half expect the government to start 'misplacing' large quantities of ammonium nitrate.
>>
File: 1427601296167.gif (3KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
1427601296167.gif
3KB, 452x523px
>>33083047
>wanting to die

embarassing
>>
>>33082828
Holy shit, this is some twilight fan fic level power trip. I mean, let's be honest here, you might need some medication.
>>
>>33083129
There are 4 million of them already here
And the thousands of container ships/planes could transport 10 million more in months.

Most of the population of the US is useless elderly or non-whites
We would be totally pacified within 5 years
>>
>>33080868
>I'm unaware of history
>I've never heard of the term 'cyclical history'
>>
>>33082228
>>33082355
>autistic
>doesn't understand heuristics
checks out
>>
>>33082928
You might want to check your history, you dumb charlie. Vietnam played a game of chicken with soviet backing, and it fucking lost. Remember, Ho Chi Ming was VERY tight with the CCP.
>>
>>33083043
In the event of a hypothetical invasion of the USA, I'd expect jack and shit from citizen militias. Police and National Guard are the ones who'd do the real fighting.
>>
>>33082513
Nothing would change except for the fact that US logistics would stockpile significantly more toilet paper than usual.
>>
>>33082930
You are not very bright, are you?
>>
>>33082998
t. college student exemption
>>
>>33082980
Well, it's certainly not due to your intelligence.
>>
>>33081194
samefag
>>
>>33083031
Again, read some history.
>>
>>33083056
With what freet?
>>
A Russian invasion would have failed miserably.
If Germany had stopped short of invading Poland and Russia, for some reason (spoiler: it wasn't going to) invaded, it would have been a huge failure.
Russia didn't have the capability and they'd have been fighting most of Europe, with no European or US aid.
>>
>>33082734
Stop, it hurts to read such distilled ignorance.
>>
>>33082718
>no sail no fly zone encompassing the entire south China Sea,
Act of war against every nation moving trade though there.
>>
>>33083264
>XD I'll call someone a samefag when I get caught samefagging. That'll show them, right mom?
>>
>>33083181
>4 million
>container ships
Nice fanfiction. Show me the bases on US soil. Ethnic chinks are not Chinese soldiers.
>>
>>33082734
None of what you have posted has any basis in reality.
>>
>>33083230
I wouldnt. At the barest minimum you'd have twelve dozen sniper attacks a day across the coast, and six carbombs a week. Every other week a box truck would level a city block under Chinese occupation. There's a lot of veterans out there who know what best practice is for insurgent warfare and a lot of itchy trigger fingers out there.

Not to mention the Green Berets would not hesitate to raise civilian militias under their own guidance. Even /k/ can get 80 armed people all to the same place. If sand niggers can corral a thousand people in Toyotas with small arms into a moving attack force, so can we. I will however concede the equally likely scenario of nat guard soldiers showing up while the militia is setting up their garage-built bomb projectors and telling them to go home.
>>
>>33082998

I'm actually already in the military and have been for 2.25 years.
>>
File: 1468566271890.jpg (437KB, 1200x1627px) Image search: [Google]
1468566271890.jpg
437KB, 1200x1627px
>>33080669
wouldnt be surprised. its happened in both world wars already along with alot of the other intercontinental wars. like most of them
>>
>>33080063
USA a thousand times. China's army might be huge. But it's corrup as fuck.
>>
>>33083740
>Every other week a box truck would level a city block under Chinese occupation
Based on?
>>
>>33083042
Keep shilling and maybe you'll get a Clinton 2020 campaign
>>
>>33083740
> Even /k/ can get 80 armed people

Bud, you have a very generous view of the average poster on this board. I think I'll just go with >>33083230 and see if there's anything the local cops need.
>>
>>33083740

Yes but would the Chinese military be responding to the insurgency with an ROE that tied one of their arms behind their backs though?
>>
>>33083203
Ancient civilizations were all destroyed by interbreeding with low IQ browns
The only difference between South & North america is the spaniards fucked the locals/didn't bring women.

There is no cycle when the founding race is gone.
>>
>>33080063
Ching chongs would get BTFO'd

I'm sure someone will eventually post the article about the entire Ching chong army being fat blind NEET chilluns who can't fit in their tanks and planes etc.
>>
>>33082980
I can count to seven teens
>>
>>33084156
I'd legitimately like to see American skunkworks go toe to toe with china top secret "looks=function" shenananigans
>>
>>33080247
You forgot
>backed by a neutral nation supplying 50% of the entire Russian tank-making capacity
>>
>>33080063

>USA vs China who would win?

Wal Mart.
>>
>>33080669
>total war over Africa
>entire current infrastructure over there obliterated
Might as well fight total war over Chicago and Detroit, those places are fucking shitholes and starting from square 1 is better than "fixing" the unfixable
>>
>>33083985
>shilling
Don't be dumb now, both the left and the right are retards when it comes to science.
>>
>>33083175
Go ahead and explain which part is wrong, bitch

Protip: you can't
>>
>>33080081

Too expensive. We're going to bomb the dam and let Mother Nature do the rest.
>>
>>33083149
Soldiers are already dead...
>>
>>33084395
I wouldn't be surprised if the 3 gorges dam self destructs in a few years. The corruption over there makes it very hard to trust large building projects. Like all those gov built schools that collapsed, or the apartment buildings that fall over.
>>
File: original (2).jpg (95KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
original (2).jpg
95KB, 1024x684px
>>33080301
>>33080386
>>33080399

>WE /K/OMMANDO ELITE NAO!
>TIME TO PURGE THE GORGONITE SCUM!!

https://youtu.be/8K5Wb9lzcNc

https://youtu.be/Ls5834hbssM

>NICK NITRO REPORTING FOR DUTY!
>>
>>33083230
Real talk though, why does /k/ expect so much from militias? Does it help them fantasize? Because I don't expect much.

If you gave your average 3% fag a shovel and told them to dig a foxhole, would they know how? Would they have the fitness to complete it in a timely manner? How would they react to gunfire? What about rocket strikes or shelling? Personally, I think quite a few would have no stomach for fighting, nor proficiency in soldiering.
>>
>>33082730
>Why do you have the Chinese?
Not that anon, but I hate them because they're scheming, lying, war-mongering, arrogant shitfaces that are responsible for most of the endangered species of the world today.
Kill
Them
All
>>
>>33082849
> Le GMO I'm scared of DNA boogeyman
>>
>>33084842
I don't expect shit from militias. Without training you're worthless. All the guns and gear in the world can't help you.
>>
>>33084871
Fearing GMOs purely for being genetically modified is fucking retarded and /pol/ tier
However, what if some fuckwit changes some gene somewhere that makes a plant produce a carcinogen?
>>
>>33080475
THAAD BITCH
>>
>>33082998
well i guess its a good thing that very little in this world is up to you, then.
>>
>>33084864

>scheming, lying, war-mongering, arrogant shitfaces that are responsible for most of the endangered species of the world today

This could accurately describe most countries in the world.

If anything we're the number one country that fits that description
>>
>>33080413
just say your korean anon and go on about how you hate commies as well, as a Burger it would work for me
>>
>>33083175
a simple embargo on chinese products would bring their economy to its knees

without us buying all their shit, who they gonna sell it to? the koreans? india? europe? china is america's working class. they dont exist without us.

i think another opium war is in order.
>>
>>33081107
Steel mills are alive and well, coal mines are alive but not well, and it's easy to get coal from Australia.
>>
>>33084957
you're delusional
they are the largest economy in the world with a population of 1.6 billion
>>
>>33084985
the united states has both greater gnp and gdp

shit we have COMPANIES in this country that are the size of the chinese economy.
>>
>>33084306
Wal Mart? Where do you think everything they sell is made?
>>
>>33080063
>USA vs China who would win?

Russia.
>>
This is one of multiple bases in the South CHINA Sea.

The nine dash line has always been sovereign Chinese territory and there is NOTHING the US and their allies will be able to do about it.
>>
>>33085226
>The nine dash line has always been sovereign Chinese territory
Only because we let you and/or didn't care, chick nigger.
>>
>>33084474
Small Soldiers had the most bad-ass Playstation game.
>>
>>33084842
Your forgetting that combat tends to sort this shit out pretty quick. If you take militias into combat only a certain percentage will survive. But those that do will more than likely survive the next engagement.

Look at WW2 casualty numbers. Replacements died exponentially faster than seasoned troops.

Your also forgetting the children. if you thought child soldiers in Africa was a thing just wait till the cod generation in America is forced to fight.

Just imagine that group of narssistic little sociopaths allowed to kill without fear of punishment.

I almost feel bad for the Chinese.
>>
>>33085226
that would be a cool as fuck place to be posted provided they have good sports facilities and internet.

Even if it was internet without google/facebook/freedom.
>>
>mfw reading this thread right after getting a briefing at work saying thanks to "the prior administration" China closed a 20 year tech gap with us in a mere 8 years and holds airpower superiority over us

This will change of course the moment Trump's new budget is approved actually letting us operate at 100% again but holy shit I hate that Muslim-cock-sucking diarrhea-skinned subhuman golfer.
>>
>>33084888
Purely for being genetically modified, yes, is retarded.

But what about when the modifications allow them to dump a cuntton of Roundup on the crops? I don't mind GMOs but I hate overuse of pesticides
>>
>>33084842
>Personally, I think quite a few would have no stomach for fighting, nor proficiency in soldiering.
I think this is true for just about every individual desu, but with that said:

I think it's because actual fighting isn't what's being considered, it's resistance/insurgency. They aren't thinking in terms of fighting off an invasion and repelling an attack, they're thinking of dealing with the occupation.

I agree that we shouldn't expect too much, but I do think that the US would have a very very annoying civilian fighting force an invader would have to deal with, if only because of the large amount of veterans kicking around, the stupid number of guns available, and the clearly common mentality/fetish of Red Dawn
>>
File: 100 Shot One Kill.jpg (829KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
100 Shot One Kill.jpg
829KB, 1181x1181px
>>
File: A Bomb you Imbecile.jpg (18KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
A Bomb you Imbecile.jpg
18KB, 720x720px
>>
>>33085342
I'm not saying that the USA wouldn't be a pain in the ass to occupy, I'm just saying I think civilians would be worthless and or next to worthless. Police, National Guard, and Coast Guard are the people I would expect to do the heavy lifting, simply because they have some semblance of training, discipline and respect for the COC, all of which I doubt the average coc/k/ or fudd have.
>>
>>33085342
If militia guys went on suicide runs either with bombs or like modern shootings, but against occupying soldiers, any army would be crippled within a few months. Look at Napoleon in Spain or the Russian in Finland.
>>
>>33085305
You might find this interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zIxDRLL0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZK4n82u6w
>>
>>33085430
And to add, your average American lives like a king, comparatively speaking. If a clap has to sleep in the mud for a weak, it will affect morale. If the average 3rd worlder does likewise, they'll just think "it's just like when we visit Uncle Hakim!".
>>
>>33085301
You're an absolute idiot if you think that
F-15's and F-18's would achieve 10-1 kill ratios with chink fighters, minimum
>>
>>33085723

F-15's are set to be phased out completely in less than 5 years and the 18 is only a little less obsolete.

The fact you picked two worn-out, used-up airframes to reference for our airpower and not our 16s, 22s, or the upcoming 35 just demonstrates you know nothing of what you speak of.
>>
>>33080221
Maybe you'll just stumble into Chinatown while on leave and get robbed by a Triad.
>>
>>33080637
>meaning MASSIVE fucking constant mutinies/domestic problems/rebellions/traitors/etc

This is a recurring theme amongst chinkposters. I guess it's included in their daily ration of propaganda.

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's more racist, the Chinese or the Japanese.
>>
>>33085955
Asians hate each other to a degree unimaginable to most Americans. Hell, even just another type of Asian born in an Asian country is considered a foreigner for generations. They just project that attitude out onto the rest of the world.
>>
>>33082195
Chuckled
>>
>>33082730
China is the country that most exemplifies everything that's wrong with the world, and they're somehow allowed to get away with their stupid bullshit because they're not white, and they maintain total control over their media. They are the most belligerent country on Earth.
>>
>>33085033
Really? Which one?
>>
>>33085033
You're fucking delusional
. And stupidity.
>>
>>33086195
>they're somehow allowed to get away with their stupid bullshit because they're not white
No, it's because they are powerful and exercise that power. Whites in America do not have any power whatsoever -- that belongs to the jews -- so of course our society is not structured to our long-term benefit but to long-term jewish benefit. In order to change that, kill the jews instead of going off on another adventure against whomever the jews point you towards.
>>
>>33082730
Second guy you replied to, the one already enlisted. Half Jap and grew up in Oki. Had plenty of negative altercations with Chinese tourists. They're easily worse than all the dependas of Americans stationed there (and that's saying a lot). It's in my blood that we pull a Rape of Nanjing 2.0

I'll just be stuck in a sub while it's going on, which does have me worried because China has proved themselves with some mad stealth submarine banter.

>>33082998
Also the 2nd guy you replied to. See above paragraph. I won't be surprised if I get killed when we do, but any chance to remove chow mein is good enough for me.
>>
File: tumblr_nz6712ZdSo1s410kto1_500.jpg (104KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz6712ZdSo1s410kto1_500.jpg
104KB, 500x625px
>>33083259
>>
>>33082450
If Japan was involved yhe war would be ridiculously one-sided in favor of US, Granted Japan would take some serious blows. I'm guessing the scenario was set up like that to make it interesting.
>>
File: th (2).jpg (15KB, 266x198px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
15KB, 266x198px
>>33080081
>tfw gf's sister lives in Taiwan, and possibly moving there.
>>
>>33086262
Before you can handle an internal systemic threat, you have to get rid of all external ones. If America ever performs a purge of its bureaucracy, then you can bet China will take a leap at the opportunity. Russians probably couldn't afford it.
>>
>>33086357
Japan will get involved. You think the US won't use Kadena?
>>
>>33086195

> get away with their stupid bullshit because they're not white

Like what?
>>
>>33086540
Like the fact that they're not whyte. Com'on, you expect anything coherent from an imbecile like him?
>>
File: crazy1.jpg (379KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
crazy1.jpg
379KB, 900x581px
>>33080200

In case any anons want to educate themselves instead of shit posting, here's RAND's (yes, grain of salt) analysis on the economic effects and casualty rates for conflict with China.

>http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR1100/RR1140/RAND_RR1140.pdf

I'd even recommend you simply go and look at the graphs/charts as in RAND's style the information is presented in a concise way.

They look at several different types of conflicts. If I recall, they look at several potential conflicts. From light skirmishes that last weeks or months to prolonged, severe conflict that may take years. The assumption is that there won't be a land war in China, because that's stupid. US objectives in such a conflict would not dictate land battles on the Chinese main land. Instead, the war would primarily be fought at sea and air. The paper also looks at contemporary conflicts as well as conflicts in 10 years. Surprise, the Chinese have a better shot in 10 years.

RAND thinks that after a year of severe war Chinese GDP could plummet as much as 35% with the US taking a hit of up to 10%. These figures get larger with time, but the basic gist of the analysis is that the US is better suited to weather an extended war with China. With China suffering severe declines in regional and global trade while the US has other partners to rely on in a time of war.

Militarily, the think tank believes the US is better off as well. Chinese A2/AD capability suffers serious attrition throughout the conflict via US strike capability. Early in a severe conflict the US takes significant air and, potentially, naval losses from said A2/AD as well as AshM, but this capability is degraded after early stages of the conflict.

RAND concludes that such a conflict would be heavily devastating to both nations -- and the world -- so should be avoided by any means necessary.
>>
File: 1450929855285.jpg (53KB, 552x530px) Image search: [Google]
1450929855285.jpg
53KB, 552x530px
>The american presidents face when Iran decides to fuck with Saudi Arabia while the United States is occupied waring with China.

>the straights of Hormuz gets filled with mines and middle-east oil cut off just as the United States needs oil the most.
>>
>>33086485
Unless the tech gap really is as wide still as [supposedly] US military affiliated posters on this board claim it is, I don't really see any scenario for the US to come out on top. The internal rot is far too great and the divergences in what differing, and massive, segments of the population want out of this country are too great.
>>
>>33082928

Oh I see you're a dumb gook.

>According to a study[not in citation given] by a Vietnamese scientist, Dr Nguyen Viet Nhan, children in the areas where Agent Orange was used have been affected and have multiple health problems, including cleft palate and mental disabilities
>>
>>33082893
And believing that China has no desire to invade Vietnam any more, or that the Chinese of today have completely shed the culture of their forefathers is completely naive.
>>
>>33086540
Name anything you don't like the Chinese for.
A white, European country would be harshly criticized for doing half of the shit they do.
Faulty construction, shitty work conditions, lack of empathy, totally unregulated capitalism, harsh government censorship, and a disgusting amount of territorial disputes.

Socially, they are stuck in the Industrial Revolution. They make enemies of all of their neighbors, treat everyone like shit, and yet somehow they never get punished for it.

>>33086574
Get out of here, chon.
>>
>>33086209
different anon, but that was true at one point.

The last year where a single US corporation had a higher revenue than the GDP of China was in 1977.

Exxon Mobile had a revenue of 48.6 billion
General Motors had a revenue of 47.2 billion

China in 1977 had a GDP of $44.17 billion

It hasn't been true since. In 2015, Wal-mart had a revenue of $482 billion, China's GDP was 11 trillion nominal.
>>
I'll be oon a UDP in Australia starting in April.

How likely you think shit will kick off by then?
>>
>>33082998
mate I have a severe anxiety disorder, I basically welcome death at this point
>inb4 fedora
>>
>>33086673
>A white, European country would be harshly criticized for doing half of the shit they do.
So kill those who would criticize you for it and reshape the narrative in your own image and to suit your own needs. Then the criticism will stop. If you can't [or won't, but the difference is pretty academic here] then you're not really a serious player anyway and you should probably stop having delusions of grandeur that you still matter.
>>
>>33086669

What the fuck does Vietnam have that China wants?

They've got plenty of Mcdonalds in Beijing
>>
>>33086540
>Invading and ethnically replacing Tibet
>Autistically screeching over Taiwan being independent (could you imagine Germany whining for Austria to be annexed again?)
>Incursions in the South China Sea
>Fucking with India
>Massive Pollution and environmental damage
>Shitting in the street
>>
>>33086673
> Faulty construction, shitty work conditions, lack of empathy, totally unregulated capitalism, harsh government censorship, and a disgusting amount of territorial disputes.

All of these apply to Russia as well anon, and /k/ had a hard on for Russia.
>>
>>33086673

Europeans did all these things with impunity back in the day because they could get away with it.

Of course its a dumbass American who completely lacks any historical awareness
>>
>>33080510
>implying this ever happened
>>
>>33086729

Hey dumbass, checkout this thread of your fellow dumbass Americans laughing about ruining the environment

>>33080315

Apparently it only matters if Chinese do it
>>
>>33086611
I hate to break it to you but it just means we switch to our own natural resources and we have enough stateside to last for many years to come. We have the mentality of keeping our natural reserves untapped while we buy from the arabs. So that we don't have to use our resources. Once the world is bled dry we'll think about tapping our oil reserves.
>>
>>33080637
>how can the USA even compete boi
Kys
>>
>>33086733
Russia does get harshly criticized and economically punished for what they do.
What are sanctions?

I would say that the largest reason people on /k/ likes Russia is because they have/had real culture. They legitimately made things to compete with us, and we appreciate their effort.

>>33086753
Europeans did all of these things back in the day because of something called ``development''.
Are you unaware of the concept of development? Do you criticize the founding fathers for owning slaves like everyone else?
It was the norm to be comparatively shitty, and considering the times, that was the best the world could offer.

The difference is that China does not need to be this shitty, no one else is that shitty, and yet they are.
>>
File: Angry feels guy.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Angry feels guy.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>33080081
>TFW you can't join any branch of the military due to being legitimately autistic

JUST
>>
>>33086785
> Europeans did all of these things back in the day because of something called ``development''.

You can turn that argument around. China is still classified as a "developing nation", with a GDP/capita of around $8000, which is comparable to Brazil and somewhat worse than Mexico and Russia.

Their population is not as high up on the "fulfillment pyramid" as the west, so they are willing to tolerate more for the sake of economic prosperity. Priorities change when doing something that might be unethical or hard on yourself is the difference between being crammed 8 to a room like sardines or having your own apartment.
>>
>>33086503
I'm not saying they wouldn't in reality, I'm saying the video was like that to make it interesting.
>>
>>33086669
nobody wants your shitty AIDS infested jungle. During the closing days of the 2nd World War, Chen Kai Shek was offered essentially all of present day vietnam. And you know what he said? "Fuck That Shit".

Let me repeat myself. NOBODY WANTS YOUR SHITTY JUNGLE.

You should thank the French and the Chinese for culturally enriching you. Where else would you get the idea for pho?
>>
>>33086848
Economically, I would not argue that they should have a minimum wage, as that's unrealistic.
Still, there is nothing stopping them from applying basic economic regulations, to stop the endless scamming, to bring trust into Chinese infrastructure. Yet they don't.

The only reasonable explanation I can produce for this is that they like it better this way. They prefer the abject chaos of anarcho-capitalism because it suits their culture.
>>
>>33086921
>>33086848
And incidentally, being a developing nation doesn't excuse them from being belligerent and shitty to all of their neighbors.
>>
>>33086673
>Faulty construction
Italians
> shitty work conditions
All of Eastern Europe
>lack of empathy
Half of the Western European population
>totally unregulated capitalism
except China doesn't have that. But let's look at Russia. Or, you know, THE UNITED FUCKING STATES.
>harsh government censorship
England
> disgusting amount of territorial disputes
well...let's list off the old colonial club
Oh wait, they're all European with the exception of Japan.

You must be a very poor student of history....and pretty much everything else.
>>
>>33086729
>ethnically replacing Tibet
I've been to Tibet. There sure were a lot of Tibetans.
>>Fucking with India
HI POO IN LOO. Did you forget that it was Nehru who started 1962? Stupid curry.
>>
>>33080675
>Then again, China does have nukes and MAD needs to be considered unless we want to see unimaginable devastation.

No, it doesn't. China doesn't have sufficient numbers of warheads or delivery systems to ensure MAD. They have a no first strike policy, and partially for this reason, many of their icbms are liquid fueled, which makes them more vulnerable and slow to deploy. Hell, their first missile even capable of reaching the eastern us was only tested in summer of 2014.
>>
>>33086774

But it will be another front to fight in, because Israel.
>>
>>33086785
>Russia does get harshly criticized and economically punished for what they do.

ONLY BECAUSE THEY DID IT TO (INSERT YOUR FAVORITE WESTERN STOOGE).

You don't really understand how the geopolitical game is played, do you?
>>
>>33086921
>Still, there is nothing stopping them from applying basic economic regulations, to stop the endless scamming, to bring trust into Chinese infrastructure. Yet they don't.
You ever studied the US in the 20's? Clearly not. Take your k/unt level pseudo intellectualism out of here. It's like you're trying to prove you're a complete moron.
>>
>>33086954

Well I guess the insufficient MAD issue has been addressed now hasnt it?
>>
>>33086932
>Italians
citation needed
>all of Eastern Europe
Because they legitimately can't afford it.
>half of the Western European population
So all of the refugees they're getting is lack of empathy?
>unregulated capitalism
Please, we're over-regulated. Lobbyists even use regulations to stifle competition. You know nothing about the American economy. Get out of here, chon.
>harsh government censorship
Gee, nation that wasn't created with a concept of free speech becomes overly sensitive and jails people for offending others. Big surprise. Meanwhile you have the Great Firewall of China, and the press can't criticize the country.
>territorial disputes
Please, let's keep it to the modern era. The only relevant territorial disputes involving the west in recent history are the Crimea and the Falklands.

You're clearly blind and deaf, why do you even bother arguing?
>>
>>33086262
Da Jews!!!

Can we please start with the nigs.

Solomon Rosenblatt didn't steal my fucking car! 10 to 1 a Tyrone or Jamal did.
>>
>>33086673
>white, European country
>European
>White
lmao
>>
File: 1481230803667.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1481230803667.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>33086975
Because being able to sell people a product that isn't what they paid and asked for is something that should be allowed, right?

Not my fault I sold them a box of cereal without any cereal in it, ad clearly said ``box of cereal'' and never had any mention of containing real cereal in it.

The point of history is to learn from it. Citing the US from the 20's is stupid as fuck because unions and real industrial regulations were a new thing back then.

You've got hundreds of years of history, and a good dozen or two of countries that are doing pretty well for themselves. Why repeat their failures?
>>
>>33086962
And yet China encroaches on territory disputed by Japan and South Korea, our greatest allies in the Pacific, compared to bumfuck Ukraine, and no one should care?

Do you know geopolitics?
>>
File: hoxXoE9.jpg (126KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
hoxXoE9.jpg
126KB, 900x599px
>>33080063
I win. There is nothing more I want out of this miserable life than to mow down waves of chinamen even if it's the last thing I do and I die immediately after doing it.

Just look at their smug fucking faces. There are too damn many of them. They think they can just shit all over the world and dump their toxic sludge everywhere, only WE can do that. We are King Dickheads! got it? There can be only one, this town aint big enough for the two of us patnah

Even if they win, we will have hopefully wiped enough of the faggotry out of their culture and restored the honoraburr warrior culture that they used to be known for. It's a win win.
>>
In my opinion the most important part of all this are the allies involved. USA for all its faults has made friends in the region and China's friends are a psychotic dictatorial regime that can inflict casualties on SK in the beginning but has no capacity for any sustained war. Russia may just decide fuck it and not bother, and quite frankly Russia isn't as formidable anymore but is still a very capable war machine.The pinoys are in the process of a real life version of the purge in addition to islamic terrorism in some of its provinces. Pakistan and Iran are also pro China. Now for the US, South Korea and Japan are modernized countries that can support a US war effort and if we sound the horn they'll be there. Taiwan is another big ally of ours, and Vietnam has become increasingly pro US so at the very least neutrality is assured. Also, we can't forget about the nations we share the Pacific with, Canada and Australia. They may not be the strongest but they'll be there. India is becomingly increasingly important to US power in the region and may possibly join. Granted Im talking all of this from my ass and news reports over the past few year so take my opinion as you will.
>>
>>33087022
you're fucking stupid. It must really suck to live your life when you're as dumb as you are.

Fuck, I feel kinda bad for you.
>>
>>33087120
look, I know you're too poor to afford an education or really any relevant experience, but to resort to 4chan as a source of education material is ill-advised to say the least.

You really need to get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>33087167
>China encroaches on territory disputed by Japan and South Korea

and yet China ranks amongst Japan and South Korea's largest trading partners and the Chinese market is indispensable to these two. Oh, and South Korea has territorial disputes with Japan, and Japan has territorial disputes with Russia. And one of SK's stated military aims is to deter another Japanese invasion. Look, East Asian geopolitics is much too difficult for double digit iq faggots like you, so why don't you just shut the fuck up?
>>
>>33087120
>me me me me me
>i buy cheap shit me me me me me
>incoherent droning from a fucking brain dead retard

just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>33087900
>>33087929
>>33087987
>>33088008
>all this samefagging
Wow, do they pay you more than a few cents a post, Chang?
You're not even writing coherent arguments.
>>
>>33084130
>Aztecs
>Destroyed by brown people
No.
>Babylon
No.
>Roman Empire
No.

Go and stay go.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.