[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /k/ ever sold a gun? Currently trying to sell an ar15 that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1486700785763.jpg (166KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486700785763.jpg
166KB, 500x375px
Has /k/ ever sold a gun?

Currently trying to sell an ar15 that a coworker is interested in buying

Do I need to have him fill some paperwork or do a background check on him? I live in FL

What about if I decide to sell it on Armslist?
>>
Are you a fucking idiot? You can look this shit up. In most states he gets the gun and you get the cash. Done deal.

If you ship it across state lines it has to be sent to an FFL.
>>
my only advice is you demand he signs a bill of sale basically a sheet of paper that says "I, faggot, sold this weapon sn xxx-xxxx, to my faggoty-ass coworker, on this day, xx of x, xxxx.

both of you sign, and this means that weapon is ever used in a crime and they come looking for original owner, you can show them the bill of sale and pass the police on to the next guy
>>
>>33080024

Have a bill of sale

>manufacturer
>model
>caliber
>serial number
>buyers license number from his drivers license
>get it signed by a notary public

The whole point is to cover your ass if the cops knock on your door saying that your gun was used in crime
>>
>>33080024

He hands you cash

You hand him rifle.

If you want to exchange copies of ID's you can, but not required. A lot of the gun selling local websites require CWP, so you know they have been background checked. A paper trail can't hurt if it ever gets used in a crime, but that is pretty unlikely.
>>
>>33080365
Tripfag here said it, just to add to it
>don't do it if you see any red flags like he's scummy or otherwise suspicious
>if for whatever reason he shys away from the bill of sale don't do it
>if you need a bill of sale just go to Google Images
>>
>>33080406

>get it signed by a public notary

Do we both have to be present for the bill of sale to be signed by public notary?

Was going to have him fill out the bill of sale first and then have it signed.
>>
>>33080055
Looks like you're the idiot, bucko.
>>
>>33080024
Never sold one. I make a rule that I'll never sell one, only trade.
Way I look at it why would I go down in my arsenal? Thats just counterproductive
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.