[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: XD9845SHCSP06_2_1200x782.png (966KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
XD9845SHCSP06_2_1200x782.png
966KB, 1200x782px
So I'm hopefully gonna get my CC with the up coming tax return. Top choices right now are SR9C, G19, or maybe the M&P series.

However, I was wondering about the XD series. A few people around where I live use the XDs so I was wondering K's opinion on the XDs and XD Mod 2 (3") As far as failure rates and ergo is concerned.
>>
>>33070845
Grip Zone!
>>
>>33070845
Don't come to /k/ for advice on the mod2. It's a wonderful gun but most of these people will shit on it because "grip zone". Get one man and fuck all the retarded haters.
>>
>>33070845

xd mod has more comfy grip. both are snappy in .45 short barrel with self defense loads.
>>
>>33071009
Yeah I'm planning on a 9 for my CC anyways just to save some money on ammo (well spend same ammount of money just get more range time).
>>33070884
Yeah I don't mind pissing off some people as long as I like the gun. I just wanted to know if people had experienced failures themselves with it. Otherwise I'm wondering why they're not posted at all. I mean hell some people even fuck around and post about Hi Point here so just seems weird.
>>
>>33070845
grip safety on anything but a 1911 is fucking retarded but if you like it then get it.
>>
>>33071035
Failer rates exist with all companies but IMO Glock is going down hill and my experience with my very first sig was an entire failure head to toe.

Lol get a newer XD ordered. The regular xd's and mod 2's the Croatians have down to a science.
>>
>>33070845
>Glock for sure
>Maybe M&P

Wrong
>>
>>33070845
XDS in 9mm is absolutely perfect for edc. I would recommend it
>>
Probably gonna trade in my full size xd40 for a sub compact 9,thoughts?suggestions?
>>
>>33070845
Where do I hold that xd?
>>
I have an xd mod 2. 2000 rounds through it and not a single problem. Feels perfect in my hand. Carries damn good. Hell with what people say about the grip zone. I think it feels fantastic and the fact that it makes people on here mad makes it even better.
>>
>>33070845
Ive gone to the range and shot their XDs in 9mm. I absolutely loved it, more than any other subcompact or compact they had there.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-212854.png (474KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-212854.png
474KB, 1080x1920px
This is xd for croatian market
>>
>>33072696
By the grip zone!
>>
>>33070884
>Get one man and fuck all the retarded haters.
How are OP and one man supposed to fuck everyone who hates the XD?
>>
XD's have a higher failure rate than Glocks or M&Ps that are actually issued to police and military.

Once that grip safety breaks, you're stuck with a locked gun. Strongly recommend against buying an XD
>>
>>33070845
I've had a subcompact in 9mm since they first came out. I have no complaints aside from being a bit on the weighty side for a cc. I'm looking for a new cc for Texas summer carry because of that reason.
>>
>>33073147
Lies.
>>
>>33073209
https://primaryandsecondary.com/forum/index.php?threads/why-springfield-xd-pistols-are-not-duty-grade-migrated-from-facebook.2778/
>>
Fns-9c
>>
>>33075065
Sighting Aaron Cowan...Maybe. I don't know on that one. 19 out of 4 in his inventory. I don't know that I can trust that information without seeing shit in person.
>>
Anyone have thoughts on the CZ-2075 RAMI? My only cons I can see compared to a G26 is width is .125 larger and a bit heavier.
>>
File: sam_rami.png (147KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sam_rami.png
147KB, 500x333px
>>33075556

And forgot pic for the sexiness that is CZ pistolas.
>>
>>33070884
Have to agree, easy shooter and comfortable it is a fine choice. I get the glawk hate being 4chin contrarianism, but I'm surprised at the hate the mod2 gets.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.