[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAS MASK THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: DH6mjL6.jpg (731KB, 3640x2730px) Image search: [Google]
DH6mjL6.jpg
731KB, 3640x2730px
Thread for all gas masks + related things.

Post your collections!

Also is there a gas mask superior to the Israeli SGP?
>>
Gas mask recommendations for someone who doesn't want to have to shave their beard or can't quickly enough in case of emergency?
>>
>>33070266
Any one have a guide for bad filters? I've seen some before but didn't save them.
>>
>>33070266
tell me more about the one on the second stair from the top, far right. (qith the rectangular window)
Looks really neat
>>
File: 1447758592001.jpg (30KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447758592001.jpg
30KB, 608x342px
>>33070283
keep your face pubes and just die jihadist. the world will be better off.

Only 1 in 10 men can grow a beard that doesn't look like ass. you beared cunts are just foling yourself and all look like pic related.
>>
>>33070319
>Minoxidyl
>>
File: 1407542347001.jpg (67KB, 624x339px) Image search: [Google]
1407542347001.jpg
67KB, 624x339px
>>33070339
>Minoxidyl
take it orally you bitch.
>>
File: 7eDusoa.jpg (237KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
7eDusoa.jpg
237KB, 1632x1224px
>>33070304
It's an American MSA Sandblasting mask patent 1921:
http://www.gasmaskforum.com/msa-abrasive-mask-review-t443.html
>>
>>33070289
>bad filters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5l5eg9K6zc
>>
>>33070319
If I had a beard like that, I'd stay clean shaven you dope. I asked for a recommendation and all you can do is shitpost because you aren't knowledgeable enough to actually be helpful.
>>
>>33070283
You will never see an emergency you can't quickly scissor your beard sufficient to escape. End your retarded paranoia.

If you can afford a working mask with recent filters, you can fucking store SCISSORS and a shaving kit WITH the mask.
Easy shit. Fiskars make inexpensive but excellent scissors ideal for the job and which everyone should have a few of.

Mask fit tests with a vacuum pump are the best way to check seals, but cosplayers won't set up a vacuum pump (even a manual Mighty Vac, also useful for working on brakes, would get the job done) because they aren't serious.

Really serious? Lose the beard. Beards and hair are for /fa/ not war. If you don't like the NBC truth, then imagine something you do like.

Don't forget to practice for twelve hour shifts in MOPP 4. A mask without the GCA or equivalent may not save you.

Practice shooting, weapon maintenance, and other tasks while in MOPP 4, and have more than one canteen with a drinking tube attachment. Heat stress and dehydration are no joke.
>>
File: c3.oto 4.jpg (223KB, 1600x1188px) Image search: [Google]
c3.oto 4.jpg
223KB, 1600x1188px
>>33070975
Anon speaks the truth. Preparation is more than just having gear, it's a lot of planning and training.

Maybe someone can help me with this: I have an old Canadian C3/Danish M69 gas mask, and I noticed around the aluminum voice emitter, where it's perforated with holes, it's actually threaded so that something can go over it. However in my searching I haven't seen any pictures of what may be screwed on over the voice emitter. Does anyone know more about this?
>>
File: Gas-Mask-Canadian.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gas-Mask-Canadian.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>33071552
Another pic
>>
>>33071569
Maybe the threads are how the voice emitter is installed in manufacturing?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.