[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palmetto State Armory AR15s'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: PSAPNG[1].png (74KB, 350x172px) Image search: [Google]
PSAPNG[1].png
74KB, 350x172px
Hey /K/
What is your opinion on PSA parts? Do you find them as a viable option?
>>
>>33066484
premium line is ok, avoid anything PTAC.
>>
>>33066494
Yeah, I agree completely. I built a ~650 AR using their "blem" stuff and it's fantastic.
>>
>>33066484
Premium FN made barrels on their uppers are fucking awesome. The rest of their mid grade shit is M&P tier which isn't inherently bad but IS on the lower side of the spectrum regarding quality.
Good deals on blemished stuff with barely any marks. If you intend actually use it then 10/10 times go for blemished parts. Same with any other store.
>>
Yup. I built an AR15 mostly just to check that box off. They're fun for 3-gun stuff and to play legos/barbie with, but other than that they're pretty boring. Point is, I'm not going to pay some overweight, loud, bearded guy that's peddling a tactical brand 2x/3x the price of what it should cost to use an armorer's wrench & vice.
>>
>>33066494
Yea I built my AR15 with all PSA parts
>>
let me tell you about ptr industries
>>
>>33066533
>>33066527
>i built
>when i built
Please anons. This is the equivalent of putting two pieces of metal together with a securing pin. Nothing else.

That being said, PSA is a'ight.
>>
File: ImadeThis.png (157KB, 436x1380px) Image search: [Google]
ImadeThis.png
157KB, 436x1380px
>>
psa sells adequate parts at rockbottom prices.
i own a couple uppers they work
that said the thing that makes them so popular is the pricing not the quality. hypothetically if they were to increase the cost of all complete uppers by 75 bucks people would stop giving a shit about psa
>>
File: Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif[1].gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif[1].gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>33066628
>>
>>33066567
I started with stripped receivers but you're still right, I should have said 'assembled'. I didn't say "I made" though.
>>
I own a PSA AR I even have a 30rnd mag, cuz they are legal here in SC. u mad californians?
>>
If you can find an upper that's made with the FN "premium" barrels or FN CHF barrels, they're worth it. Outside of that, the freedom line is meh and the PTAC stuff is crap.

Oh and their stripped lowers are GTG and they sell BCGs with good specs for cheap.
>>
>>33066494
what's wrong with ptac?
>>
>>33066806
you act like we don't own 30 round mags too. the only people who don't are people who haven't drilled out the rivet yet.
>>
>>33066484
Well considering its the only ar that passed the AK operators union 5k torture test and beat out ars 5x the price I would say it's a good purchase.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.