/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet your new National Security Advisor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

File: AR-150409218.jpg (344KB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
AR-150409218.jpg
344KB, 4000x2248px
Lt. General Herbert Raymond "H. R." McMaster is now the new NSA following Flynn's resignation.

McMaster is known for leading Eagle troop of the 2nd ACR during the Battle of 73 Easting where outnumbered and outgunned US armored units encountered a large Iraqi armored force and completely routed the Iraqi forces defending the area.

>Battle of 73 Easting intensifies.
>>
File: trump heideger.jpg (24KB, 551x288px) Image search: [Google]
trump heideger.jpg
24KB, 551x288px
neocunt globalist fag
>>
>>33064623
I hope we get some new armor development underway.
>>
>>33064623
He read Rommel's book.
>>
>>33065149
Still laughing.
>>
>>33064623

50/50 on when he resigns/is canned?

50/50 on when Mattis resigns/canned?
>>
>>33065149

>>33065243
what's the reference?
>>
How long till he resigns
>>
>>33064623
>have air superiority
>bomb their tanks into oblivion
>night vision equipped armor too

Wow big whoop
>>
>>33065988
>I've never been deployed
>>
>>33064623
If you've payed any attention to what McMaster has said over the past few years, he's one of the guys who get it. He's the real deal. He wants to focus the Army on how to fight peer on peer warfare.

I actually don't want him to be NSA, however. I think he'd do more good where he is now.
>>
>>33065789
Zilch. These guys are professional soldiers, as long as they keep their dicks dry, they'll keep their job.
>>
>tfw now officially related to the president and friends with his new NSA
What's it feel like to have no influence, plebs?

>>33065100
Should be. Last time we talked he entertained the idea of the M1 being at the end of its upgrade as a platform.

>>33065808
During the Gulf War he had a picture of Rommel taped up in his command Bradley and an Iraqi commander that spoke English asked why he had it after being taken prisoner. He told him to shut the fuck up because if he had read Rommel's book he wouldn't have been in the back of his Bradley as a POW.
>>
>>33066144
Sounds like a bullshit story
>>
>>33066228
You don't have to believe it if you don't want to, but it's the truth :^)
>>
>>33066093
That is just it. A peer will use cyber as their primary focus in the war. I want you to image in a swarm of drones with a hardened network, operating off something fucked up like low frequency sound, lasers, or LED pulses. that is what our next big war is going to look like when it comes to small arms combat. The infantry involved will be there to direct the drones the best they can and act as a man in the loop.

It wont happen RIGHT NOW, but in the next 5 years you will see more and more "force multipliers" that are robotics based, and within 10 years, a call to reduce manning in the field due to the human element.
>>
>>33066093
He can do much better as an NSA simply by virtue of knowing how ground wars work. If the next conflict is a land war, he can influence policy that will stress the importance of having the a new modern land warfare doctrine with the right tools.
>>
>>33066341
I don't think the next conflict is going to be in the next 4 to 8 years, and that him being in a position where he can ensure that we are best prepared to do that is superior to having him in a hands off position, solely providing advice.
>>
>>33066144
>trump related to nick
is trump finally stumped?
>>
>>33065789
Liberal faggot please. The military does not support you.
>>
>>33066144
Nick please. Lise is a whore and worst Muv Luv.

>>33066367
Never understood why the left thinks the US military supports them after attempting to destroy it so many times and fag it up with SJW policies like tranny acceptance while cutting back benefits.
>>
>>33066357
Not as stumped as your daily life due to l that speech impediment ;^

>>33066420
Yukari why don't you go back to attempting to order more M4s to replace M16A2s at a front line base
>>
>>33066351
The beauty is both Mattis and McMaster have access to Trump. Each highly qualified person that Trump allows near him is an unqualified opinion never reaching Trump. Mattis is strategic while McMaster is doctrinal. That is a killer combo.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 168x192px
>>33066437
>order more M4s to replace M16A2s

Trust me I'm working on it. It doesn't help that lise is a bigly whore that has meat flaps the size of a motar base plate.
>>
Good, maybe Mattis and McMaster can carry out a coup and overthrow Drumpf.
>>
>>33066455
The additional beauty is that if people were ever scared that they're both the very opposite of yes men. Hell, McMaster wrote a book about how terrible yes men are, and how they let down the entire US public.
>>
>>33066507
*Scared that Trump might browbeat them into submission
>>
>>33066437
but still stumped. sad!
>>
>>33066497
Why do you think you wouldn't be in deeps hit too?
>>
>>33066520
Mattis already told Trump to fuck off on certain issues. Trump took the cue.

McMaster is the same shit too. He would fuck over people if a stupid mistake happened. Just ask the Iraqis
>>
>>33066630
is role playing fun?
>>
>>33065988

>have air superiority

The battle was in a sand storm, air cover was limited throughout the engagment

>night vision equipped armor too

The battle happened during the day time.
>>
>>33066551
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Did you not get your allowance from your mommy to buy bullets this month?
>>
>>33067003
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
because you are still alive. when you die, i will kms
>Did you not get your allowance from your mommy to buy bullets this month?
yes i did
>>
>>33067031
Then you should shove one up your ass and neck yourself with paracord because everyone here is sick of your shit
>>
As things stand I can definitely believe that a direct associate of APNSA would be posting as a tripfag on a Laotian tapestry image board.
>>
File: 20170122_120611 (1561x1561).jpg (1MB, 1561x1561px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_120611 (1561x1561).jpg
1MB, 1561x1561px
>>33067079
let me guess, you are mad about the kitty
>>
>>33066497
Nah more like trump would ask the two of them to pull off a coup and overthrow congress.
>>
>>33066497
More like both are going to organize military kill teams to take out faggots like you and your liberal boyfriends
>>
>>33064623

He strikes me like a Neo-Con plant.

If McCain is endorsing him, that means it's a bad thing.
>>
>>33067279
Feral cats should die.

Try hunting them with a mortar:
http://www.buckstix.com/CoehornMortarHunt.htm
>>
>>33066497
Why are there so many god damn shills on here now. I thought that they just stuck to /Pol/ and other boards. Also no military personnel would ever stage a Coupe unless it's the government is executing people in the streets
>>
File: hr-mcmaster.jpg (13KB, 190x270px) Image search: [Google]
hr-mcmaster.jpg
13KB, 190x270px
>>33067462

This is H.R. Fucking McMaster. The only thing he plants is T-72s, insurgents, and Maneuver Warfare Excellence.
>>
>>33067212
I think it's cause they need people with guns cause they are afraid of guns themselves
>>
File: 1405920380150.jpg (32KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1405920380150.jpg
32KB, 500x382px
>>33067585
>>
>>33067585
Its not inpressive when your team has all the good shit and you're fighting dumb arabs. Its like bragging about beating C@C generals with all the cheats on.
>>
>>33067585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBG_G678Trg

When McMaster encountered T-72s
>>
>>33064623
I read that book hadn't heard anyone mention the Battle of 73 Easting in over 21 years. Well done.
>>
>>33066106

I seem to remember certain /pol/acks saying Flynn was a professional soldier as well.
>>
>>33068212
Flynn was too neck deep in shit. Before and after he took the job.
>>
>>33068088

Oh crap, didn't realize he was an actual Abrams tank commander...
>>
>>33068336
Yeah. Dude was a company commander at that point, they're still expected to be able to fight, as you can see there.
>>
>>33068087
If those Arabs are so dumb, why is the US still bogged down in the Middle East?
>>
>>33068521
We're not willing to genocide them and annex the territory. Our military sucks at COIN but is really good at making big holes in things and people.
>>
>>33068521
it's like muhammad ali fighting a million wasps. he ain't gonna die but he ain't gonna win either
>>
>>33068521
Because different people keep rising up to try again and again. They get killed each time. Arguably, that is their stupidity causing them to still do things and keeping us bogged down in the Middle East.
>>
>>33068692
>a million wasps

He'd actually die within a minute.
>>
>>33065988
Read up, Captain Cuntflaps:

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
http://www.benning.army.mil/Library/content/McMasterHR%20CPT_Battleof73Easting.pdf

This is his account of the Battle of 73 Easting. I highly suggest it. It's probably the only detailed account of modern small unit armored warfare that I know of.
>>
>>33068212
Flynn was a bit of a nut desu
Definitely not mourning him
>>
HOLY LOL!

I was checking out wiki page for NSA - 20 minutes ago it had picture of Flynn, now it already has McMaster :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Advisor_%28United_States%29
>>
>>33068087
There are cheats?
>>
>Flynn

How aboot this conspiracy theory:

Russians propose to aid Trump in the election, thinking hell be their bitch controlled through thralls like Flynn.

But Baron Trump The Stump plays the playa, sacks Flynn short after election, and puts in charge another warrior instead.

America: 1
Russia: 0

I know it might sound far-fetched for many, but I'm into history of politics and shit like that is nothing out of ordinary.
>>
>>33064623

So, what about being a solid tactician and armor officer translates to the role of National Security Advisor?
>>
>>33069199
Because he's probably the most gifted mind in the Army right now. He's not just a gifted tactician, but a gifted strategist, having written the Army's current operating concept, the strategy which guides its employment. He then was assigned to look at how to employ the Army in the future.

I've been following his career for just over a decade now, and have listened to any talk he's given that I could get my hands on. He is the real deal. He gets it. He's one of the guys who realized how COIN should be conducted, and it was in doing so that caused me to start watching him, after he got a shoutout from Bush for it. I'd heard his name before, regarding 73 Easting, and decided he was a man to watch. He hasn't disappointed since then.

He's also the sort of man who would stand up and speak his mind even if Trump disagreed with him. Hell, he even wrote a book about how the JCS not doing so in Vietnam was a "Dereliction of Duty".

Honestly, I don't particularly want him out of his current job in the Army, as I think he's very much needed there, but I suppose he's probably one of the men who is best qualified for this one.
>>
>>33069266
Would be nice for Mattis to have a drinking buddy as well.
>>
>>33069175
Flynn was burnt due to his kid tweeting about pizzagate.
>>
First Flynn now this guy. Why does Trump keep choosing POG flag officers? Someone like McRaven or Boykin would be better.
>>
>>33065808
Also, Patton.
>>
File: Anglosphere.jpg (149KB, 1436x713px) Image search: [Google]
Anglosphere.jpg
149KB, 1436x713px
Battle of 73 Easting

Glad to help

British 1st Armoured Division broke into the western flank of the Iraqi 48th Infantry Division which was commanded by Brigadier General Saheb Mohammed Alaw. That night the 48th Infantry Division was destroyed and General Alaw was captured by the British. That same night the British cleared two lines of enemy positions during close combat engagements. The British also destroyed several Iraqi companies of T-55 tanks. That same night other elements of the division were engaging the Iraqi 31st Infantry Division.

On 26 February 1991 British artillery units unleashed an hour long artillery strike on Iraqi positions. It was the greatest British artillery display since World War II. That same night the British 7th Brigade fought a night tank battle against an Iraqi tank battalion from the Iraqi 52nd Armored Division. After ninety minutes of battle over 50 Iraqi tanks and armored personnel carriers were destroyed.

That same night the British 4th Brigade destroyed a headquarters and artillery site belonging to the 807th Brigade of the Iraqi 48th Infantry Division. British infantry units cleared Iraqi defensive positions which were occupied by the Iraqi 803rd Infantry Brigade. After 48 hours of combat the British 1st Armoured Division destroyed or isolated four Iraqi infantry divisions (the 26th, 48th, 31st, and 25th) and overran the Iraqi 52nd Armored Division in several sharp engagements. By midnight there was no more organized Iraqi resistance between the 1st Armoured Division and the Persian Gulf.

On this day, a Challenger 1 achieved the longest range confirmed tank kill of the war, destroying an Iraqi tank with an armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding-sabot (APFSDS) round fired over a distance of 4,700 metres (2.9 mi)—the longest tank-on-tank kill shot recorded.
>>
>>33069266>He is the real deal. He gets it. He's one of the guys who realized how COIN should be conducted
How should we conduct COIN?
>>
>>33069175
>Russians propose to aid Trump in the election
Are you still believe in that shit?
>>
>>33069737
>Based Brits and Frogs defending your flanks
It's no wonder the Americans were so successful in their offensive.
>>
>>33069742
tactical nukes on all urban areas

Anyways its laughable that the liberals/neo-cons see that McMaster "stood up against authority" as meaning he will stand up against Trump
>>
File: 800px-Frederick_m_franks.jpg (166KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Frederick_m_franks.jpg
166KB, 800x1000px
>>33064623
>2nd ACR
>outnumbered and outgunned

Nice ass blowing son, because this guy didn't allow any of that in VII Corps.
>>
>>33064623
McMaster

Would be an awesome name if it wasn't mcdonaldized.
>>
America gets more terrifying by the day.
>>
>>33066837
>Abrams vs shitty T72s

Wow what a great combat leader!
>>
>>33070124
>"Sir, I have a suggestion. What if we were to take tanks into combat that made us more equal with the enemy? You see, the men have just waved their wives and families off. It wouldn't be fair to have as many of them come home as possible. We should probably make them fight in Shermans. It would make us all look better."
>>
>>33066093
>I think he'd do more good where he is now.

He's mothballed now because he's too controversial a reformer. Better he leapfrogs the human obstacles and becomes NSA to complement Mattis as SecDef.
>>
>>33068212
>/pol/acks

Not I. Remember /pol/ is edgy teentard land and those should be beaten to death. A young boi is even dumber than a teengurl, and that's pretty fucking stupid. That's why /pol/ is a containment board.

Check McMasters background beyond Easting. He's a very intelligent and impressive soldier.
>>
>>33070131
No reason why you should be sucking his dicks because he shot turkeys in a barrel
>>
>>33068521
>If those Arabs are so dumb, why is the US still bogged down in the Middle East?

Because some wars by nature and situation are unwinnable by conventional forces. Saying a war is inherently unwinnable is heresy, but it's also accurate in many cases.

Some combinations of dispersed opponents in some geopolitical situations can not be controlled or conventionally defeated. That doesn't mean they win, just that they don't necessarily lose decisively. Children have difficulty with that concept.
>>
>>33070159
I'm not. Personally I think having a senior staff officer as a senior security advisor has inherent drawbacks.

Criticising a man for fighting a successful action when employed, trained and equipped to do it is farcical, however.
>>
>>33069266
Also followed McMaster and he's highly suited for promotion to National Security Advisor. The Army had him contained in his previous post.
>>
>>33069651
Specops don't win wars and should stay in their lane. They are about tactics, not grand strategy.
>>
>>33069742
>How should we conduct COIN?

We shouldn't. COIN is obsolete and doesn't produce lasting results. Proxy wars devastating the enemy countries are better. COIN is flawed because any society producing an insurgency is itself the enemy and all the peoples in it. Destroying those societies usefully burns off enemy casualties including the supposed friendlies who remain cultural enemies.

The idea of conventional victory as a desirable goal is also obsolete.
>>
>>33070159
Read the full account of the engagement instead of focusing only on technology like a child.
>>
>>33070201
The idea that you can successfully genocide people into submission, in a world where a single twitter post can reach global notoriety in less than a day, just goes to show how retarded people like you are.
>>
>>33069651
>tank commander who personally fought in the last major tank vs tank engagement
>pog
>>
>>33066144
Ah huh.

Sounds like made up shit.
>>
>>33070643

sounds like your a salty cuck
>>
>>33070574
Meanwhile Saudi Arabia executes yet another Shiiite heretic and is a member of Human rights counsel kek.
>>
>>33070574
>The idea that you can successfully genocide people into submission, in a world where a single twitter post can reach global notoriety in less than a day, just goes to show how retarded people like you are.
Like the recent example of what ISIS was dong a great job of 2 years ago? The marsh arabs? Like the Khmer back in the 70's with full front page coverage? Like the Armenians almost going extinct? How about our American Indians?
>>
>>33070124

>Wow what a great combat leader!

Yeah, by an reasonable metric he's fucking awesome. You know of anybody better?

>>33070159

>implying that acknowledging the simple fact that someone is good at their job is the equivalent to fallatio.

>implying you aren't butthurt that everything the detractor anons have said so far has been shown to be inaccurate and stupid, so now you're relying on homophobic bait.
>>
>>33069879
NATO combined offensives a best
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1020x650px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1020x650px
>>33070124

Well considering how well Iraqis with Abrams tanks do against ISIS, I think its safe to say there was an element of skill involved at 73 easting.
>>
>>33069737
Thank you based Bongbros.
>>
>>33070637
You must not know the definition of pog son.
>>
>>33070574
Meanwhile blacks are continuing to genocide whites
Muslims are continuing to genocide christians
Our countries are being taken over by foreigners
There are apocalypses of crime going on that is basically unreported and unaddressed

This is a question of whites being fucking pussies, not that you can't genocide anymore
>>
Now when will Drumpf fire himself and appoint Hillary?
>>
>>33069742
You've got to build up areas rather than kill everyone. He was one of, if not the first, to start doing this successfully on a wide scale in Iraq.
>>
>>33071388
Jesus Christ it's like they're not even trying anymore
>>
>>33064623
Isn't it fantastic?
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.