[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The global transfer of major weapons systems rose over the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 4000.jpg (300KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4000.jpg
300KB, 1920x1152px
to the highest volume since the end of the cold war as the Middle East nearly doubled its imports, according to an annual report on arms sales.

Asia was the main recipient region in the world as India dwarfed regional rivals, China and Pakistan, by accounting for 13% of the global imports. While India received most of its arms from Russia, the Saudis relied heavily on US arms. US and Russia together supplied more than half of all exports. China, France and Germany were also among the top five exporters.
Despite staggering figures in the Middle East, which includes a 245% increase in the imports of arms by Qatar, Iran, which is under an arms embargo, received only 1.2% of total arms transfers to the region.

The high demands for arsenals in the Middle East was in contrast with the plummeting oil prices. “Despite low oil prices, countries in the region continued to order more weapons in 2016, perceiving them as crucial tools for dealing with conflicts and regional tensions.”
>>
ww3 when?
>>
And when the US stops supporting these fucking terrorist gulf states, they'll be up shit creek
>>
>>33062804
this tbqh familam
it sound edgy but i feel like a lot of wester society has stagnated since the turn of the century. Cold war didn't help either.
Need a big one to get people to either realize after its over that space is the way to go or have it escalate to the point of just doing it militarily.
also fuck the Saudis
>>
>>33063005
western society died decades ago
we just inhabit the rotting corpse
>>
File: 1473268741977.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1473268741977.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>33062668
is this true or are you just memeing?
>>
The US Government just keeps selling billions in arms to Saudi Arabia and they trade and sell weapons for oil with ISIS to sell to the US Gov't. Then tell the retards back here in the states that we're fighting sand niggers who want to take "muh Freedoms" and dumb little army kids who wanna make daddy and grandpa proud will be chompin' at the bit to shoot the guns they saw in call of duty for any kind of false sense of patriotism.
Quite a brilliant little money making scheme if I don't say so myself.
>>
>>33064728
When the permanent UN Security Council members are also the world's biggest arms dealers, profiting from death, is it any surprise war rages across much of north Africa and the Middle East?
>>
>>33064205
This.
>>
>>33062668
>Saudis relied heavily on US arms
This is welfare
if you make tanks in the United States you're on welfare courtesy of fucking sand niggers who have been waging war on civilization for the past 30 years.
The only reason the US doesn't glass the place is they've got themselves so deep in the American economy they could send the thing into recession.
Israel criticized for the samson option
Saudi savages have an economic samson option
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.