[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to defend yourself for upcoming war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: pierce.jpg (106KB, 531x309px) Image search: [Google]
pierce.jpg
106KB, 531x309px
I have an AR-15 that I got before the election but I have looking to expand cheaply.

Anyone have a good idea where to start?
>>
>>33061210
Kill yourself before the enemy can. Then you won't have to worry about defending yourself.
>>
>>33061282
I hope tyrone rapes you first
>>
>>33061312
Yeah, you NEED to go back friendo
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33061210
W-what war anon?
>>
>>33061616
biological war, bill gates warned us all already
>>
>>33061656
not worried about the robot war stephen hawking warned us about?

if you have an ar buy a handgun, ammo, mags and armor. if you aren't worried about your combat load get a lever gun.
>>
>>33061656
Should I sell guns and buy a big sexy?
>>
>>33061210
Get a good sidearm. Can't go wrong with a series 70 1911.
>>
File: Timothy-McVeigh2.jpg (50KB, 998x499px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy-McVeigh2.jpg
50KB, 998x499px
>>33061210
If you really want to prepare for war, you need REDUNDANCY. Buy multiple of the same rifles and handguns. Then you only need to stockpile 2 calibers of ammo with interchangeable parts.

You aren't going to win any battles by yourself. You need to be able to arm family and friends. That's why you need an interchangeable arsenal. Also you need holsters and chest rigs. Food and water are equally important to firearms.
>>
File: Backup_of_wesleyEYES.jpg (119KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Backup_of_wesleyEYES.jpg
119KB, 900x600px
>>33061386
/pol/

When I know my arguments won't work and I'm afraid that my whole life I have been lied to however I refuse to see the truth in front of my eyes every time I turn on the tv or news because I'm scared of being called a word designed to shut down conversation. I respond with /pol/.

Fucking faggot is what you are.
>>
>>33066389
Nah, pretty sure everyone is in equal agreement that /pol/'s the queers hoss.
>>
File: 1486797375246.jpg (82KB, 448x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486797375246.jpg
82KB, 448x700px
>>33066401
Agreed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.