[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I obtain an RPG-7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1425083353738.jpg (384KB, 1890x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1425083353738.jpg
384KB, 1890x1080px
I know, I know, ATF go home, but REEEEing aside what kind of hoops does one have to go through to acquire an actual imported RPG-7?

Would I basically have to be an FFL to own one?

Enlighten me, /k/omrades.
>>
>>33060551
>>
>>33060551
It's a destructive device. Same with any ammunition that isn't inert dummy rounds. Fill out a form, send to ATF with $200, wait 9+ months. Provided you even find one for sale.
>>
>>33060551
Provide me with all of your ITAR and export documentation. Place an order with my company and we'll fire up the machines.

As a straight up civvie try this :>>33060814
Or go buy one in Iraq, Syria, Somalia or whatever your third world shit hole du jour is. Just don't try to fly home with it.
>>
>>33060855
what company?
also are there even any transferable ones on the market?
>>
>>33060551
Anything is possible with money and the right paperwork anon, one guy on arfcom made a grenade.
>>
>you are now aware it is cheaper and easier to own and shoot a fully functional RPG7 and live munitions than it is to own a registered M16 lower
>>
>>33060898
>what company
Not something I'd rather advertise on 4chins.
>transferable
I've heard there are a couple in the registry.
>>
>>33060998
the registry isn't a searchable database, is it? you have to kind of hear whispers of certain items on the grapevine?
>>
>>33060997

If you had the blueprints you could pay $200 and build one yourself.

Some guys in texas got a pipe bomb and suicide vest approved.
>>
>>33060551
Nobody who regularly browses /k/ starts their post with this many maymays. It can be reasonably assumed that you are either not a regular of 4chin, a newfag, or both. In either case I don't know

tl;dr fuck off Thomas
>>
>>33060551
See >>33060814
>>33061101
That's not very nice, Anon
>>
>>33061034
>can you search a database of all the people who own machineguns in the united states
>>
>>33061143
not "who", but "what"
like how do we even know how many transferable m60's are in circulation? how many of any device?
>>
>>33061061
Was he Abdul?
>>
>>33061253
plz answer this question, someone
>>
>>33061253
>>33062114

OP here, I imagine since those are NFA guns are require registration that there is some publicly accessible document somewhere stating the current number of each class of NFA firearm. But that's just assuming bureaucrats do their jobs.

>>33061101
With the meme filled shitshow that was the Nuggetfest in my state, the amount of memery in my OP is kind of irrelevant.
>>
>>33060814

After getting the tax stamps for the device itself do I have to get one for each individual live round that I have transferred to me or how does that part work?
>>
>>33060551
B O W L I N G G R E E N

Just ask your local FBI office, they'll hook you up.
>>
>>33062603
>After getting the tax stamps for the device itself do I have to get one for each individual live round that I have
Yes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.