[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escape from Tarkov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwETB-IaMs

most /k/ related game ever?
>>
>>33059065
Interesting looking and great gun mod system but it's still too early to tell if the game is going to go anywhere.
>>
>>33059207

but its innawoods with incredible amount of gun modding and ultra realism... isn't this what half of /k/ dreams about at night?
>>
>>33059269
Unnless when it gets released theres nothing liike that since it was too hard to do. Lots of games promise things thenn ggo back on them
>>
>>33059065
>Russian devs
Imma take a pass on this one.
>>
stop hyping, wait for its release.
>>
Survarium 2.0, it'll be dead in a month. And that's not taking into account that it'll be P2W before long because slav devs are physically incapable of resisting the easy shekels.
>>
>>33059065
Visually it looks great, but they should've added a sci-fi element to it, even if something subtle. A FPS MMO sounds like something that would get boring fast.
>>
>>33059358
how would sci-fi make it interesting? Day Z had a bunch of followers and it was glitchy as fuck...
>>
>>33059286
The alpha already has what OP was talking about
>>
>>33059286
watch the youtube link tho...
>>
>>33059065
It looks trash for content, defiantly a 20min play and throw away game.

Also less then 20 guns

http://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Weapons
>>
>>33059376
Think next-gen stalker.
>>
>>33059376
One of the coolest things about STALKER is finding the secret bunkers and underground research facilities and things like that. Escape from Tarkov is like a Russian Arma but with Battlefield graphics.

Russia is so vast and desolate that it can easily nail a science fiction conspiracy atmosphere and STALKER nearly nails it almost perfectly despite taking place in Ukraine which is much smaller.
>>
>>33059417
>http://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Weapons

waaaaayyyyyy too much slavshit

needs more USA-accessible funs for masturbatory LARPING
>>
>>33059065
There's a severe lack of servers for Americans ATM, it was taking like 15 min to log in during the alpha
>>
>>33059065
This game is pretty dope, unfortunately my tax return is late and I already spent my fun money for the month....
>>
>>33059065
>playstation fog blocking vision past 100 meters
>bullet sponge enemies
>airsoft "accurate" guns
Do they try collect all negative memes in one game oh what?

>>33059358
>Visually it looks great
Check call of the wild. It sets new level of graphics for innawoods games. Such a pitty it is fudd.
>>
>>33059065
after survarium I'm not getting my hopes up for any stalker-esque open-world russian fps.
>>
If it was like $30-$40 then even in its current state it would be worth it. With more being added, it may just even be worth the $60 price tag. Things are looking good so far.
>>33059760
Don't speak of that tragedy here. I still cry era day.
>>
Looks like pretty much every other "Kill, Loot, Die, Repeat" game out there, but with better graphics.

Will probably be dead 1-2 months after release, assuming P2W doesn't kill it faster.
>>
Russian P2W shit
>>
>>33059976
This is how I"m seeing it too. What these games always get wrong is that they make the AI enemies piss weak so that players trying to kill you for your can of beans is a bigger hazard than anything else - meaning there's little incentive to group up and not just kill on sight anyone you meet.
>>
File: 1461332617725.jpg (76KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461332617725.jpg
76KB, 566x800px
>>33059548
>plays in russia
>too much slavshit
>>
>>33060397
in the lore it literally says there is an american PMC faction fighting in the area.
>>
>>33059308
TETRIS
>>
>>33059065
>no single player mode

Into the trash immediately. Will look nice next to Division and survarium.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>33059508
>mf after cleaning out the Agroprom bandits and then everything gets really quiet
>>
>>33060483
I mean what western rifles would you even add that isn't an AR that would make sense for a PMC and have a large aftermarket/multiple configs?
>SCAR
>G36
>G3/FAL
>AUG
Are the only ones I can think of, off the top of my head.
>>
>>33059065
Russians are the jews of the gaming industry. I dont buy from them unless its proven to be good in its final state.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.