[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0936-660x439.jpg (61KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936-660x439.jpg
61KB, 660x439px
We were all at our buddies getting some weed i got my dab we kicked it for a while then something went down between friend 1 and dealer, friend 1 robbed dealer because he apparently beat up friend 1s little brother or something like that. So we all leave and are smokeing a bunch friend 2 goes hey" i grabbed all his keif jars" friend 3 had grabbed a carton of smokes and some weed in a jar friend 1 got his money and main stash jar. Its all cool we laugh talk about how crazy it is im still barely coherent

When we get back this kid went right to the bathroom
We all sparked up another bowl and started playing some game i think need for speed, and out c9mes this kid from the bathroom holding two uzis to the air like "look i stole his fucking guns"
So all of us are what the fuck im in a half coma kinda thinking im dreaming and friend 1 just half yells at him to get the fuck out and get rid of them and he gets all sad and pissy but puts them back in this guncase and he left
>>
Thanks
>>
So you wantes to leave the dealers guns with him after you stole his shit? Dont be a pussy, go big or go home nig
>>
That dealer.... he's going to kill you and your friends who robbed him.

you stole his money, his product, and his guns. You are going to die.

He cannot let getting robbed stand.

Enjoy running for your life.
>>
If this isn't bait you are a fucking mongoloid, hope that insignificant amount of product is worth life long injuries
>>
https://www.atf.gov/contact/atf-tips
>>
So how much do you wanna sell them guns for.
>>
File: 1485015971555.jpg (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1485015971555.jpg
38KB, 625x626px
>>33056731
>>
>>33056731
Stealing is not okay, faggot. And that guy is stupid for having guns and drugs in the same house. If he gets caught he would get in a ton more trouble.
>>
>>33056731
Always kill the dealer, come on man, that's like basic operating procedure.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.