[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck my life and glocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: fuckmylifemygunsallsuck.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmylifemygunsallsuck.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
I have really had it with all my guns. Every single one of them has some fucking problem. My sks has a wobbly bayonet and the importer fucked up the receiver finish. My ak has a neutered bayo lug and the muzzle brake button is stuck and wont depress. My remington rand 1911 has a crossthreaded handgrip screw. My tokarev has a shitty aftermarket safety that is dam near unusable, and if i take it out there is a hole the size of texas in it. My mossberg 500 flex has a wobbly stock. My glock 21 is designed so fucking stupidly that i cant pull down those two fucking buttons to disassemble it. My security six's hammer pin is stuck so i cant disassemble it either. My pre 1960 model 1894 has stripped screws, pitting, and double feeds constantly. Most of my old guns either have lots of pitting or just don't work or both. Is it just me, or do you guys seem to never have a gun that has absolutely zero problems. It really gives me real bad anxiety. Also, is it just me or do you guys hate the way glocks disassemble. Gimme a 1911 or a beretta 92 and i can disassemble and reassemble in seconds, but those two fucking buttons on the glock are just impossible. Also general gun hate thread.
>>
>>33055904
Mine are all fine. And I just buy whatever random crap the sporting goods store has. Maybe stop being so picky and internet-weirdo about your hobbies.
>>
File: 1486871605976.png (97KB, 692x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486871605976.png
97KB, 692x444px
>>33055904
>buy shitty guns
>experience shitty problems
>>
Pics of Sks receiver finish. Just bang on the muzzle brake pin with a punch.
>>
File: vitun pluto.jpg (48KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vitun pluto.jpg
48KB, 720x540px
Gunsmith?

New spare parts?

Or just get rid of them and buy what you love and like to use and disassemble :D
>>
If you can't disassemble a glock you don't deserve guns.
>>
>>33055965
fanboy detected
>>
>>33056030
The glock disassembly sucks, but if you can't manage it you suck more.
>>
>>33056038
I just got it recently and I dont get that much time to spend fiddling with guns n shit, and i spent a good 20 minutes and i just couldn't get it. I have sweaty and really shaky hands. I probably will get it eventually, but if I can disassemble a 106 year old gun design with ease but a modern gun with the slogan "perfection" is to difficult to do then It really needs to be improved. At least make them with bigger buttons or some shit.
>>
>>33055904
You have unrealistic expectations OP.
I know how feel though, I've been through it.
I went full autism on 1911s and for a while I even hated them.
Just gotta realize that mass produced items will not be perfect, even finely crafted hand made high end goods like Tag Hauer or Rolex watches will not be perfect because nothing in this world is.
If it goes bang when it should and you can hit what you're aiming at then it's a good gun.
Everything else is a bonus.
>>
>>33056125
Yeah I know. Im just a fucking retard i guess
>>
have you tried buying a quality gun instead of cheap economy guns?
>>
File: 1476560670071.png (696KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1476560670071.png
696KB, 840x623px
>>33055904
What the fuck is your problem. What did you expect when you buy shit? Stop being an impulsive faggot and save up for something that's worth buying. All of this is your own doing for purchasing these guns.
>>
>>33056175
Like a Taran Tactical(tm) Glock(tm) 17(r)?
>>
Post pics of your goddamned sks
>>
File: IMG_5539.jpg (35KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5539.jpg
35KB, 500x295px
>>33056093
Helpful hint from my first Block takedown. It's not actually "two buttons."

It's both ends of a short bar.

>Lock slide back.
>Verify mag well and chamber are clear.
>Verify it again just to be sure.
>Verify it once more since you've already had some trouble with it and it doesn't hurt to be safe.
>Release slide.
>Point in safe direction.
>Pull trigger.
>Grip like the attached photo.
>Pull back slide about this far I<>I
>Press down both ends of the "Take Down lever" and press slide forward and off.

The buttons don't have to go all the way down. Just a nice even press.

Long way to strip a Brick. But after once or twice it'll take a second or two is all.
>>
>>33056093
>not knowing what youtube is
You sure are a Glock owner.
>>
>>33056373
Isn't this how your supposed to do it???
>>
Youd hatevwatching me and most people I shoot with just toss our rifles in a truck bed between mags and talking.....all but a very select few of my rifles and pistols are for shooting and self defense...if you want wall hanger grade you gotta pay for it and blueing wears off .... treating service weapons with kids gloves is silly
>>
File: Glock-G19-9mm-3takedown.jpg (181KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Glock-G19-9mm-3takedown.jpg
181KB, 500x375px
None of my guns have problems because I don't buy shitty guns.

>>33056093
I have sweaty, tiny girl babby hands and take down a glock like pic related, git gud. It's not as awesomely unfuckupable as a Beretta 92 takedown but it is a minor inconvenience at worst.
>>
>>33056399
Yes but idiots don't know how it to, apparently
>>
>>33056393
implying i didnt look up how to do it. like i said i just cant get a good grip on them.
>>
>>33056406
i dont mind wear on a guns finish, most my guns have some and it can make a gun look cool or pretty. What ticks me off is broken minor parts that don't affect the functioning of the gun all to much, but still make the gun imperfect.
>>
>>33056422
I know how to do it I just struggle with it, my sweaty hands and shaky hands give me trouble, but apparently im just an idiot
>>
>>33056175
A rr 1911 isnt cheap. Neither is a glock 21. i have nicer guns, i just didnt mention them.
>>
>>33056532
>glock
>not cheap
broke ass motherfucker
>>
>>33055904

my upper on my AR is slightly wobbly
>>
easy button
https://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1106&CAT=230
reduces pussy soreness guaranteed
>>
buy new guns that don't suck.
>>
>>33055904
>being so retarded you cant disassble a glock

please go jump off a bridge
>>
>>33055904
>My glock 21 is designed so fucking stupidly that i cant pull down those two fucking buttons to disassemble it.
Why the fuck are you taking your Glock apart? Is it fucking broken or something?
>>
>>33056460
I always grip the gun like when shooting, push the slide back a little with the other hand, pull one side of the bar down with index finger of gripping hand, and while holding one side down pull other side down with other hand.
>>
>>33055904
tap the brake button with a hammer very lightly
it will free up
>>
>>33055904
>has a crossthreaded handgrip screw.

replace the inner screw that the grip screw screws into
>>
File: gunsmithingproblems.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gunsmithingproblems.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>33055904
>double feeds constantly
>>
File: 1457510868142.png (509KB, 795x991px) Image search: [Google]
1457510868142.png
509KB, 795x991px
>when you're so stupid you have to complain about how hard taking the slide off a glock is
>>
File: Bjq5anBCAAAb2YA.jpg (48KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bjq5anBCAAAb2YA.jpg
48KB, 599x457px
>>33056093
This is really pathetic. Disassembling a Glock is EASY.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.