[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

None life threatening shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1487484367229.gif (463KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
1487484367229.gif
463KB, 450x660px
>you cannot shoot to defend your property or stop persons fleeing with your property

Why is this? Why are you not allowed to protect your belongings and all the time and money you've invested in them when someone is breaking the law?

Why is some thief's life worth more then the thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours I've put into purchasing my own property and goods?
>>
>>33055672

Move to a castle law state. Problem solved.
>>
>>33055672
you can in texas after dark.
>>
>>33055672
Move to a better state, I almost got jury selection for a case where a guy shot someone stealing his neighbors shit, and he had every right to.

I dont know if he got off or not, they filrtred me out the jury pool, I dont know why
>>
>>33055736
>they filrtred me out the jury pool, I dont know why
Were you wearing your NRA hat?
>>
>>33055684
fpbp
>>
>>33055736
/k/ in the browser history is basically a "get out of jury duty free" card
>>
>>33055774

That's funny, it didn't work for me.
>>
>>33055672
who is that?
>>
File: original.gif (497KB, 425x269px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
497KB, 425x269px
>>33055785
>Not exposing yourself as section 8 to get out of jury duty

Get your shit together.
>>
>>33055817
I believe her name is Missy
>>
>>33055672
Because a creature created in the image of god, even if they're currently acting like a shitbag and stealing/burglarizing some place, is worth more than mere material goods.

Thou shalt not murder. Unless it's war or self defense, it's murder. Defending your iPhone or tv with deadly force is murderZ
>>
>>33055672
But I can. Sorry you live in a communist state.
>>
>>33055839
>section 8
poor?
>>
>>33055934

Insane.

Think Pvt. Pyle from full metal jacket
>>
>>33055856

>not declaring war on that fucker for stealing your territory
>>
>>33055817
>>33055840
Grace Helbig
>>
>>33055785
>They're asking their questions during jury selection

>"Yeah, but what color is he?"

Boom, dismissed
>>
>>33055856
you spent hours of your life earning the money to buy those things, you can't stop them? is it okay to kill someone to prevent them from raping you? your ass will heal.
>>
>>33055964

Uhh...is there more than one section 8? The only one I know of is for housing for poor ppl. Not for this insane shit that you're suggesting. When googling, the only thing I'm finding if nigger poor property, again not this insane stuff.
>>
>>33056014
All you have to do is say you felt threatened
>>
>>33055977
https://youtu.be/oGPQZrlBoRE?t=2m57s

Found it
>>
>>33056017
Yes, it has multiple uses. Section 8 discharge is for someone who is mentally unfit for military service.
>>
>>33056037

Ah, okay. Thank you.
>>
>>33055672
It 100% depends on your DA. Even here in the south. In Atlanta I would not shoot someone unless I was 100% sure I could make a solid case when the 5-0 showed. Now when I'm on family property down near statesboro, you can probably get away with a shot to the back as they run down your quarter mile driveway if they have your shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.