[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Day Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5425.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5425.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I carry at least 3 fixed blade knives with me at all times. I also carry a leatherman for regular stuff and a crappy switchblade cuz I think it's cool. The small knife goes in my boot, the dagger on my hip, and the kris on my belt concealed in my pants. This may be overkill but I feel safe knowing I have so many weapons on me. Anyone else carry too many knives?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I once used my kris to scare off a dude who I thought was gonna mug me. He was following me for a while at night so I whipped it out and screamed at him and waved it in the air and he ran away
>>
>>33054465
No you don't

>>33054571
No you didn't
>>
>>33054465
>>33054571
Kids this is what a crazy person looks like.
>>
>>33054465
is your revolver an airshit? Dan Wesson gas revolver?
>>
Wallet, keys, phone
>>
File: IMG_2229.jpg (215KB, 1412x1412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.jpg
215KB, 1412x1412px
>>33054465
You're a cornball and people laugh at you.
>>
>>33054681
Yeah it is. I figure it will look real enough to an attacker and I can aim for their eye if I have to.
>>
>>33054721
Yeah it's probably true but it's not a bad price to pay for the feeling is safety
>>
File: edc.jpg (61KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
edc.jpg
61KB, 550x700px
>>33054465
Here's my EDC.
>>
>>33054836

Hi Bundy, how you doing?
>>
File: FH000036.jpg (132KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
FH000036.jpg
132KB, 1024x692px
>>33054836

Good taste. I see we carry a lot of the same stuff.
>>
>>33054783

That's a dangerous strategy anon. It'll probably work if the mugger doesn't have a gun, but if he does and you draw on him you're fucked. Unless your strategy is not to draw if drawn upon

Also there's the old adage about knife fights "the loser dies on the sidewalk, the winner gets do die in the ambulance on the way to the hospital"

I'm assuming for whatever reason you can't legally own a gun. I'm not trying to shit on you or anything, I just want you to do some thinking about what's likely to actually happen. Maybe you don't live in a major city with dindus aplenty but the folks likely to mug you are also likely to be coked/methed/cracked out, which is usually how they've reached the point of mugging people for money. Those people often don't follow logical paths of reason and also are as terrified of mugging you as you are in the moment it happens, and their brains are basically maxing out on various emotions, which can lead to a lot of regrettable decisions being made in a split second

Good on you for being armed, but I'd ditch the fake gun in favor of a fake wallet
>>
>>33054978
I used to get my ass beat all the time even though I'd give muggers my wallet, I figure if I have a fake wallet and they still try to beat me up I can pull out the fake gun or the kris and just try to scare them. If they have any actual weapons I'm sort of fucked unless i can get a good slash in
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.