[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/omrades what is worth buying right now a mini 14 or a vz2008?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: b c lc.jpg (17KB, 320x260px) Image search: [Google]
b c lc.jpg
17KB, 320x260px
Hello /k/omrades what is worth buying right now a mini 14 or a vz2008?
>>
Avoid Century like the Plague, so Mini-14.

I don't understand why you're comparing them though. A Mini-14 is way more expensive than a piece of shit VZ2008.
>>
>>33052761
What's wrong with the vz2008?
>>
>>33053108
I just told you, it's made by Century. Century does not give a shit about the quality of their firearms. Nine times out of ten you'll get a piece of shit that can barely shoot straight or hold zero. It'll probably have sloppy craftsmanship, sharp metal edges that they were too lazy to file down, and finishes so inconsistent that turning the rifle in the sun makes it look like a Rorschach test.

Every now and then you get a decent gun but even at their best, that's all Century is. Decent.

They're popular because they're one of the biggest importers of slavshit in the US. Walmart is also probably the biggest seller of tires in the US, that doesn't mean I'd trust them to build me a car.
>>
>>33053108
If you want a good Vz, shell out the money for one from Czechpoint. They're probably like $1000 but they are actual good guns, not cheap garbage.

The VZ2008 even has a bad reputation among Century rifles, if that tells you anything.
>>
Buy a CzechPoint VZ, just not the Century one

I happen to agree with this guy, Century has a long, long tradition of low quality firearms that will up and break on you at any opportunity. Get either REAL CZECH SURPLUS or Czechpoint VZ 58.
>>
>>33052410
>right now

Mini 14

2008s are too expensive for what they are

And disregard the retards
It's the one gun Century did right because they had an outside company build it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.