[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disaster Prepping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

File: 500px-MRE_contents.jpg (42KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
500px-MRE_contents.jpg
42KB, 500x282px
Does /k/ into disaster preparedness?

Not talking about end of the world basement full of alcohol for trading type shit. I'm talking about 30-60 days tops. What are your plans for surviving for 2 months tops if a natural disaster or large scale lawlessness interrupted services in your area?

I know this is a weapons chan but I figured someone on here might know something. Plz mighty mods be gentle.
>>
File: 20140911_175518.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20140911_175518.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Get home bag
>>
File: 20140911_180214.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20140911_180214.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>33052196
>>
File: 20140911_181046.jpg (3MB, 3105x2799px) Image search: [Google]
20140911_181046.jpg
3MB, 3105x2799px
>>
>>33051895
You won't get banned. /k/ does food prep.
Honestly think just have a week of food. We live in America. Holocaust victims did just fine, store water.
>>
>>33052196
so just a bug out bag?

>>33052203
>>33052220
wheres all the food and water? are you just planning to leave?

>>33052227
so don't worry about food? kinda sounds like most on here would just pack enough to leave
>>
>>33052227
>Holocaust victims did just fine
they were fed well, the skinny ones just went on hunger strike to try cause shit before they were liberated fucking kikes.
>>
>>33052284
Get home bag. As stated. Its a small grab bag stashed at work or in the truck of the car.
>>
>>33051895
A full pantry, a full freezer, a generator and 100 gallons of fuel, a gas grill with 3 bottles of propane in rotation, tea candle lanterns with a box full of candles, a solar charged radio, and either a good source of water, or a means of making available water safe to drink.
Living in New England, I have to keep the house ready for blizzards, ice storms,and hurricanes.
>>
>>33052473
>a generator and 100 gallons of fue

I've never used one at home. What all can you actually run off one of these?
>>
My plan is to steal from other people.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>33052473
Forgot pic.
They look hokey,but the candles will burn for about 3-4 hours, and will provide enough light when you're doing nothing but getting ready for bed.
For 50 bucks you can have enough candles for a year of no power.
>>
File: IMG_2298.jpg (591KB, 2937x2203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.jpg
591KB, 2937x2203px
>>
So I'm thinking about getting a couple of old fashioned oil lanterns for lighting in case of a power outage. Figure candles never seem to put off enough light on their own. Can pick up the lantern pretty cheap, and when you have a long winter and it's dark more often than not, light is a requirement.
>>
>>33051895
i have a well, tons of firewood, and ~200 mre
>>
File: dsaweef.jpg (44KB, 736x513px) Image search: [Google]
dsaweef.jpg
44KB, 736x513px
>>33052559
I swear to god dude wtf
>>
>>33051895
Should I stock up on MREs or is there some other kind of non-perishable food ration?

What about water solutions? Gallon distilled water good enough? What about purification supplies, go with tablets or something else?

I'm honestly more worried about water because getting food is part of the point of having weapons, a good bow and a fair amount of ammo means that isn't as much of an issue. Water is more pressing.
>>
>>33052532
I have a 5000 watt honda. I can run several large appliances at once, but my fuse box is set up so I can run my kitchen (fridge), and basement (deep freeze and well). I can run the generator twice a day for two hours, which will keep all my frozen food frozen, and let me run the water for showers and such.
If you're just going to run a couple of things you can go with a much smaller one (just stay above the peak wattage of the appliances ), and you can use a bunch of extension cords instead of having your house wired for it. MUCH cheaper that way. Just use good cords, or you could burn your house down.
>>
>>33052579
You can get decent ones at Walmart. And the lamp oil is about 7 bucks per gallon.
I just added another 2 bottles to my storm stash today.
>>
>>33052613
kinda what I wanted to know too. I ate mres in the army and most of them taste like shit and are pretty expensive compared to some other things I've found online.

I've been storing water. I get 2 bottles delivered and only drink one, store the other one. After a few months it seems like alot of water as long as you aren't showering or washing shit with it. I've seen the water purifiers and I'm not impressed. I'm on city water and I don't know if they keep pumping if it becomes contaminated so I honestly don't know if buying filters is even worth it.
>>
>>33052613
Rice, pasta, and canned food. If you're only planning for a short inconvenience, just deepen your pantry with foods you already like & buy
If you're worried about water,get a couple Sawyer mini filters and some pool shock.
Bottled water is fine,but you'll go through it quickly. The plus side of that is you'll end up with bottles you can fill up.
>>
>>33052613
Unless you can get a massive amount of mre for super cheap, they aren't worth buying. They take up a whole lot of space and create tons of garbage.
>>
>>33052717
>purifying water with potentially explosive mixture
>drinking chlorinated shit

nigga you got a better option? i'm not fucking with that
>>
>>33052670
Get a Sawyer mini filter, and a few of the 3 liter soda bottles (I don't remember what it was, but I've seen them).
The Sawyer screws onto the bottle, and you can drink right from that.
Or do what I plan to. Have other bottles ready with a chlorine solution, and empty filtered water into them. Now you have filtered, treated water, sealed up & ready to lug back home.
>>
>>33052748
4 ppm water is safe dood
>>
>>33052532

Make sure you run it in a well vented area. Other than that, just common sense.
>>
>>33052748
Sure. Buy big bottles of iodine at a farm supply store, and treat the water with that. Just be sure to use the right amount, or you'll destroy your liver.
I know the idea of putting a bleach solution in your drinking water sounds horrible, but it's a lot better than dying from dehydration because you can't stop pissing out of your ass.
https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/emergency/drinking/emergency-water-supply-preparation.html
>>
>>33052644
>>33052670
I live in the suburbs. I expect a natural disaster to leave me without water, supplies, and power for a week. I keep a bit extra because I have neighbors I know and like (we go shooting together).

Various companies make 20 year shelf life freeze dried meals. I keep these and occasionally take a couple camping or hiking to slowly rotate. Rotating a 20 year shelf life item with a 7 day supply doesn't take effort. I also have a full chest freezer that I would use first.

Propane and a gas grill. I keep 4 tanks of propane and just rotate them as I use them, bonus is you never run out halfway through steaks. I don't have a generator. I know I will lose refrigeration and power in general.

I put a wood stove in my basement and keep plenty of wood dry and ready. Normally wood fire is for atmosphere and enjoyment.

Water, keep 10 days for 3 people (30 gallons) in bottles. Cycle it frequently, take it camping, donate it, whatever, buy it at Costco and it's cheap. I have a rain capture system for my backyard garden. 2x50 gallon barrels of rainwater from the roof. I have a couple hiking/backpacking filters and purifiers.

My house looks totally normal and suburban but I'm confident I can support myself and a help neighbors for at least a week and potentially much longer.
>>
>>33052748
How do you think most municipal plants purify water?
>>
>>33052840
Yeah but they have proper facilities and equipment to do that

I live in a fucking apartment
>>
>>33052825
>Various companies make 20 year shelf life freeze dried meals.
What do you recommend?
>>
>>33052882
If you are too stupid to be able to store a plastic bottle and mix things in a pot you won't survive long after any kind of disaster so any prep you do will be wasted.
>>
>>33052825
Do you or one of your neighbors have a pool? That's a whole lot of chlorinated water available. And it's mostly filtered too, except for whatever detritus blows in on the wind.
Watch the sales for pasta. You could fill up a 5 gallon pail with spaghetti (the most space-efficient pasta,followed by orzo) for 30 dollars. Home depot pails are food grade plastic,but I'd use mylar bags and oxygen absorbers, too. Buy a bunch of different spices, and 30 lbs of pasta is 30 meals. 100 lbs of pasta would stack in a corner. Have a few gallons of vegetable oil too. That in itself is 30,000 calories per gallon. Add some canned meat for protein, and you're living like a king.
>>
>>33052895
Wise,Mountain House, and Safecastle.
Just limit your salt intake.
>>
>>33052946
I say don't touch pool water. There's a whole lot more than just chlorine in there.

But you could just go to a pool supply store and buy straight chlorine, in tab or powder form.
>>
>>33051895
I have 90 days worth of food (MREs, thanks Army) in the garage, and I keep 8 cases of water that I rotate through (pull them off the front and replace them in the back) plus whatever food and beverages are in the fridge/pantry, I think the issue would be water for me, if I caught it in time I would fill the tub and sinks then I'd be OK. Hard to keep 3 months worth of water around. the 8+ cases is probably 2 months worth if I stretched it hard
>>
>>33053159
I have 10 of these,on top of several cases of water.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-Desert-Patrol-6-Gal-Water-Jug/16537207
>>
I keep stuff at work food, clothes etc.

Because I work pretty far from home.

I also have a get home bag.

At my house we keep at least a months worth of food.
>>
>>33053217
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Reliance-Aqua-Tainer-Water-Container-7-Gallon-9410-03/872426

i prefer these, theoretically stackable but weight starts to add up so i keep then in shelves.
>>
>>33052389
This man preps
>>
>>33052559
NIce melee choice mang, how effective is it against chain mail or hardened leather?
>>
>>33052915
Hey now, someone else could come across his trove long after he has already passed, its not completely useless.
>>
>>33052203
>>33052220
>3 knives
>2 multitools

What are you doing?
>>
>>33053373
Why not just put all the water and heavy items on the floor and the lighter items on tge upper shelves?
>>
>>33053566
In continuation
Pasta with no obvious means of cooking it

>>33052220
>>33052203

Pots of ravioli, I'm seeing so much unnecessary shit in this.
>>
>>33052203
>>33052220
>>33053566
>>33053593
Jesus the more times I look the more I see,

Only one bottle of water with no means of getting or cleaning more, I may be wrong but it looks like two hand sanitizers

Were you high when putting this together?
>>
>>33053583
it's all heavy.
>>
>>33052220
>>33052203
OK Jesus this is the last time I can't keep looking at this picture.

Laser pointer? Fucking why?
Sewing kit, same thing shits going down you need to get home you aren't stopping to see your shit up.
No shelter that I can see
And finally a compass with no map

OK I'm done, it's taken me 4 posts but I think I'm done
>>
>>33051895
I usually keep enough dried rice, beans, canned goods, and other non-perishable foods to last me at least a couple of months. I only buy stuff that I cook with regularly and continuously rotate through my stock. I have camp stoves, propane grill, charcoal grill, plenty of fuel for them all, plus enough firewood to cook with and heat my house for years if need be. I have backup water sources available on my property in the form of a creek and a couple of ponds. I have a ton of fishing gear and I hunt, process, cook, and eat pretty much every animal in the area that has a legal hunting season so I could supplement my stock with some wild fish/game occasionally.

I live in a rural area so I'm not really worried about riots or looting but I have plenty of guns, ammo, and reloading supplies if it came down to that I guess...
>>
>>33053664
Get better shelves then
>>
We keep a water bed in our spare room and have an above ground pool. We generally have a couple months of canned food and keep a few gallons of lamp oil and other thinks like kerosene and pet food
>>
>>33052604
It's fag chaff. Whip that out and all the homos stop and shudder.

Then you start shooting.

(Most likely that anon is a big homo)
>>
>>33053677

It's a get home bag. It's not gonna have all the shit a bug out bag would have. He has a emergency blanket, which with that and natural material, you can easily make a shelter out of. Which I myself have done a shit load of times while camping in wet ass, rainy environment. Plus you forget to take in the most important factor, which is skill level. He could be some faggot who teaches SERE and wilderness survival. If you actually got /out/ some more, did more primitive camping/hiking (relying more on skill and not gear), then you'd see the shit he has is more then enough for him to get home. Even if it was like 20 miles away.

Now plz be quiet, it's obvious you never leave the house, or do any sorts of camping.
>>
>>33052986
You can always run the pool water through a survival filter. It's better than water from a lake or stream. Who knows what's run off into those.
>>
>>33052326
So my grandpa is just a strait fucking liar
>>
>>33054045
i'm not sure what you mean, i have water cans, ammo, canned food, chems, booze, all in sturdy shelves rated to carry it in a very small volume of space. everything is off the floor in case of flooding and nothing is supporting anything it may not be able to.
>>
>>33054363
Not necessarily. Mine belives in all the soap, lampshade and gas chamber bullshit too
>>
>>33054363
Yes. Hitler did nothing wrong. He was rounding up the jews to send them to their own country he woukd buy for them. So that germans would have living space in europe. Everyone else could move if they wanted but they chose death instead. All of holocaust and ostfront is lies and bolshevik jew propaganda.
>>
>>33054503
like he bought poland?
>>
>>33054170
>He could be a wilderness instructor teaching SERE
With half the retarded shit in there? I doubt it.

There is a huge difference in wandering through the woods, finding a nice spot, building a shelter setting up for the night, and shtf people are doing stupid shit, you are stressed adrenaline is pumping and you are trying your damn hardest to get out of Dodge.

He doesn't have a fucking headlamp, this guy's trying to build a shelter with a flashlight in his mouth?

A simple rain poncho is enough to make a shelter and keep you nice and dry.

But of course you would know that...
>If you actually got /out/ some more
>>
>>33052541
I'm old enough to remember y2k.

>anon, we are buying a bunch of bulk supplies for y2k. Do you want to buy in with us?
>no thanks. I have a gun and i know where you live.
>>
Being smart and having a bucket of rice and beans.

Idk where you live but where i am there are tonnes of lakes and freshwater sources.

If you can't hunt/fish/scavange/or barter for enough food then the rice and beans will cover you at about ome month per bucket for about 20$. Multi vitamins, basic medical supplies, pool chlorine cakes, some essential barter, Oil lantern.

You could have enough to stave off death for several months for under 200$ if you go bbare minimum.

However if you are smart it is even easier. I don't bother with chlorine tabs. I have firewood, a propane stove and heater, lots of fresh water nearby, animals i can kill and lots of dry foods in my house already.

If it goes on long enough that i run out of hydrogen peroxide, listerine, antibiotics, medicine, latern oil.

I can make burnable oil by pressing tree nuts, or make candles from tree sap, string from fibrous plants. Bleach with salt and copper wires. Penicillin from ground seed. Vitamins from various dried and smoked plants.

Alot of people spend thousands when all you really need is some just incase shit and a little know how.
>>
>>33054519
>being this new
>>
>>33054797
i just found the idea of hitler purchasing land i couldn't help myself.
>>
>>33054519
Okay. Pretending that we are even being serious here. If hitler was making living space for germans in europe he had to conquer it as everyone wasn't going to up and move. There is a difference between buying land in argentina for an exiled people and buying a country so you could kick everyone out by force. You don't even understand the basics of holocaust denial and should not argue it.
>>
>>33052203
You should swap that food for something that doesn't need cooking, and preferably doesn't need water either. If you want water food consider oatmeal, it can be eaten without actually cooking (although it's better heated or simply cold-soaked for a couple hours). Peanut butter or plain nuts (low salt) are good for straight calories.
>>
>>33051895
>What are your plans for surviving for 2 months tops

Have two wells, one supplies all the water to the house, the other one is hidden innawoods. Could probably subsist off our pantry for a couple weeks, after that our grain stores along with any deer (of which there are plenty).
>>
>>33053447
very destructive power

most people don't wear chain mail or hardened leather over their anus though
>>
>>33052613
Here's a place to get started-

http://wessonresearch.org/?gclid=CPDx67OGntICFQKSfgodv9MItw

That'll give you a good idea of what kinds of shelf stable food products are out there. You want to have a stockpile of reliable food stashed away. At least a 30 day supply, a 6 month supply is better. If you have a family and are stable, aim for a 24 month rotating pantry. That involves learning how to preserve food.

A gun or bow are useless if you broke your ankle a week before shtf, or got pneumonia a week after. Have supplies on hand.

As far as water, keep at least 4 flats of bottled water on hand at all times. That's your ready use emergency stash. Keep it rotating so that none of it ever gets older than 6 months.

Be aware of all other potential sources of water nearby. Learn how to do solar distilling. That'll give you potable water from sewage, if necessary. You also want to have a Sawyer or Berkey filter on hand. Get some spa or pool shock. One container will purify tens of thousands of gallons of water. It'll taste like chemical ass, but it won't kill you. Study the label directions and then do the math so you can treat 1-5 gallons at a time. Finally, get a Brita pitcher and a 10 pack of filters from Costco.

Learn how to use all of these water treatment options, and in what combinations for what conditions. I forgot to mention, water always gets screened, then filtered, then purified. In that order. The Brita system is always the last stage, and doesn't always get used. It's only for critical applications- making baby formula, sick/injured people, wound irrigation, and the like.

You've started by looking for information. You'll have to look in a lot of different places to get everything you need. Verify everything, preferably from multiple sources. Build up a reference library of real publications. You don't need to memorize every bit of prep info, you just need to know where to find it.
>>
>>33052579
>>33052667
Oil lamps are a decent source of heat, too. A couple of lamps will keep an 18 foot trailer in the 50s on a near-freezing night.

You can get an assortment of candle looking led lights from Costco. They throw about the same light as a tealight candle, without the open flame hazard. The smallest ones are tealight sized and give about 50 hours of continuous runtime from one CR2016 battery. These are ideal as standing nightlights. Not bright enough to interfere with sleep, but they put off enough light that you can immediately orient yourself in the middle of the night. If necessary, a red Solo cup inverted over top will dim it down even more. Good bathroom lights.

Oil lamps burn kerosene really well. The wicks have to be perfectly trimmed, though. Otherwise, your place smells like a flight deck all the time. As do your hair and clothes.

The larger led candles use AA batteries. They'll give you about 100 hours of run time, and a lot of them have a 5 hour timer setting on the switch. A little brighter than the smaller lights, they're good for common areas. Fairly discreet, too.
>>
>>33052748
Ok, boil your drinking, cooking, and washing water. Good luck storing all of that fuel.
>>
>>33052975
Those brand names are kind of ... literal
>>
>>33052882
People with pools and hot tubs do this kind of thing all the time. It's not rocket surgery, you're not going to blow yourself up.
>>
>>33054503
Can someone tell me if this guy is serious or making a joke
>>
Daily reminder if you don't have minimum 60 gallons of water stored per family member per month you're a cosplaying retard that admits they'd rather post pictures of coghlands rape whistle/compass/wire saw combos than actually prep
>>
>>33054250
Pool filters are way more hardcore than your glorified sponges, and even those can't remove the massive amounts of algaecides/calcium/acids/sodiumwhatevers.

Stay away from pool water, shit is better than standing water but not by much. Don't sustain yourself on it for too long.
>>
>>33057271
Not the same anon, but what about filtering it with a Reverse Osmosis? This is more or less my plan for claiming to have 10,000 gallons of fresh water(RO's produce waste water, so can't count the whole pool). That and I try to keep my chemistry simple. Chlorine and copper. Maybe a little ph*/- when absolutely necessary.
>>
>>33056978
They're what I have.
I bought hundreds of pounds of rice, oatmeal, beans, and pasta. But I wanted some meat in my long term storage. I have the usual canned tuna, bacon, and ground beef in the pantry, but the dehydrated stuff is lighter and packs nicely in a box.
I found some canned butter and a canned cheese (Bega) too. I thought those would be an excellent companion to the canned bread. The power could go out American Blackout style, and I wouldn't give a single fuck.
>>
>>33056978
Those are the big names in dehydrated foods.
There may be better, smaller niche companies for vegetarians or the organic crowd, but you'll pay more for it.
>>
>>33054503
>>
>>33057089
Main reason I haven't started prepping is the water. Seems like a lot, then I go "aw man I don't have anywhere to put that in my apartment" and then never continue like a lazy fuck.

Does anyone have a large water container pic that I can size up? I need to see if I can actually fit this in my residence
>>
>>33057089
Not having a well and rainwater collection on your property. If you don't have this you should just admit you are a cosplay retard
>>
>>33059610
So every person living in a city?
>>
>>33059648
If you live in the city I'm generally going to write you off anyway. Shit, people get after a couple of days without power and food, imagine what itll be after a month.

If you are in the city I'd suggest you should have a designated Bug out location... With rainwater collection and a well if possible plus food and supplies.
>>
>>33059671
People get *crazy
>>
>>33059585
instead of stocking water directly, stock water purification tools
iodine, purification tablets, filters, etc
>>
>>33059754
There may be times when going out and getting water may be difficult. Think hurricane Katrina, water everywhere but believe me no matter how much shit I purified it with I still wouldn't advise drinking it.
>>
>>33058172
Check to make sure that your RO rig will filter all of the treatment chemicals. If it does, and if you can ensure uninterrupted power to maintain system pressure, it may be the way to go.
>>
>>33059585
Just get a few flats of bottled water, stack them in a corner somewhere. Rotate them periodically, so you'll want to have a replacement schedule of some sort.

Then get, and learn how to use, water filtration and purification gear.
>>
>>33052389
This is what happens when people can't control their OCD and admire sootch.
>>
>>33059786
That's why you learn how to do solar distillation. For that matter, learn how to rig a regular still.

Solar is slow and conventional is fuel intensive, and neither is suitable for when you're on the move. Nonetheless, having more water options in your general fund of knowledge just might save your life someday.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170220-131924.jpg (471KB, 1398x754px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170220-131924.jpg
471KB, 1398x754px
>>33060037
>>33059993
>>33059786
>>33056664
This setup on your gas grill or fire pit will give you what you need.
Bigger pot,bigger return.
>>
File: 1427314451799.jpg (28KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
1427314451799.jpg
28KB, 600x321px
>>33058172
Not reverse osmosis, but a cheap & effective filter.
>>
>>33059148
Don't forget Auguson Farms and Emergency Essentials.
>>
>>33059585
Have you looked at the containers that you drop in the bathtub and fill up when the storm/whatever is approaching?
>>
>>33063980
Do you mean a water bob?
>>
>>33063960
I forgot about Emergency Essentials. And I have some of their cheese!
I've never heard of Auguson Farms. I'll have to check it out
>>
>>33061375
Moonshine finds a way
>>
>>33063980
I have seen them but didn't get one because I want to actually use the tub for bathing.

>>33059993
Sounds fine, they're easy enough to store. I was hoping for refillable containers since tap is cheap but it seems that large water containers are rather expensive.

>>33061375
>>33060037
I'll check it out. That coil still is much smaller than I expected, I was thinking of large column stills for some reason.
>>
>>33054530
do you fucking know what a get home bag is? it is right in the goddamn name you sperg-tard
>>
>>33061685
haha holy shit it's legit
https://news.mit.edu/2014/need-a-water-filter-peel-a-tree-branch-0226
>The improvised filter should trap any bacteria, producing fresh, uncontaminated water.

>In fact, an MIT team has discovered that this low-tech filtration system can produce up to four liters of drinking water a day — enough to quench the thirst of a typical person.
>>
>>33056292

none of that requires cooking, its nuts, bars, and some precooked pasta. wtf?
>>
>>33066945
Didn't know that was precooked pasta.
>>
>>33066873
Did you even read the comments it was in response to?
>>
File: shtf.jpg (800KB, 2856x1238px) Image search: [Google]
shtf.jpg
800KB, 2856x1238px
>>
File: 1486100288473.png (16KB, 634x571px) Image search: [Google]
1486100288473.png
16KB, 634x571px
>>33052227
>Holocaust victims did just fine
>>
>>33051895
>not put on a tray
it's shit
>>
>Does /k/ into disaster preparedness?
Pretty common to have a bushfire preparedness plan here in Australia during the Summer. Personally, I'd just drive up to my uncle and aunt's place 250km north.

A small town about 20km away from me went up in flames over the weekend, about fifteen houses burnt down.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.