[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ vs Swisss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Which countries gun laws appeals to /k/ommandos more, Switzerland or Czechia?
>>
country's*
>>
>>33050351
Its the Czech Republic, fuck off with the Czechia shit. And its our laws, obviously.
Some dumbass regulations that make zero practical sense here and there, but overall it isnt too expensive, the exams are fine and seem to work nicely to produce responsible firearm owners and weed out the retards.
Like half of /k/ would fail that shit for sure.
>>
>>33050351
czech republic for sure, them having conceal carry and all, you guys rock!
pls export your awesome laws to the rest of yurop
>>
>>33050768
What's wrong with calling it Czechia anon? Why you so mad?
>>
File: 1358005643354.png (74KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
1358005643354.png
74KB, 393x382px
>>33050768
>Its the Czech Republic, fuck off with the Czechia shit
Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia Czechia
t. Czechian
>>
>>33050351
Czech Republic is based as fuck, one of their ministers was even proposing the addition of a Second Amendment equivalent

Czech em
>>
>Switzerland
Filled with shitskins
literal mountain jews
meme country #1

>Czechia
just Slavs
better gun laws
>>
>>33050882
Nothing.

>>33050768
Stop being butthurt. It's the short ENGLISH name for the country. Just like you don't call UK the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or Germany the Federal Republic of Germany every damn time.
>>
>>33050351
>>33050768
>>33050871
>>33050882
>>33050926
>>33050926
>>33050976
>>33052341
>>33052659
Why are you all calling Czechoslovakia such strange names?
>>
>>33052929
I wish we were still Czechoslovakia, but Vaks got mad that everything gets decided in Prague for them.
>>
>>33052929
Slovakia part still means that Slovakia is still in Czechoslovakia
>>
File: 6tsiDBc.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6tsiDBc.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>33052659
>Stop being butthurt. It's the short ENGLISH name for the country. Just like you don't call UK the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or Germany the Federal Republic of Germany every damn time.

I've literally never heard it outside of 4chan.I do like it, though
>>
File: smoke.jpg (1MB, 744x1140px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
1MB, 744x1140px
>>33050351
I don't know anything of the Czech Republic's gun laws, but if Switzerland has what we consider "reasonable" gun legislation then we're all screwed.
>>
>>33053268
They just introduced it recently, because we had no official English translation for the short name 'Česko'.

And it didn't helped that after the Boston bombing retards on twitface wanted to nuke the Prague.
>>
>>33053969
I can see it catching on in this revival of nationalism the West is going through. Czech Republic could be seen as cosmopolitan, saying the Czech state has more to offer than the Czech people. Czechia says the state and people are one in the same.
>>
File: IMG_5538.jpg (37KB, 425x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5538.jpg
37KB, 425x445px
Czech.

Most of my ancestors came from Switzerland around 1720. Want to visit Switzerland.

10/12 would pick Czech Republic of the two if I had to though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.