[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake cops: How to kill them before they kill you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

File: fake cops.jpg (97KB, 750x1126px) Image search: [Google]
fake cops.jpg
97KB, 750x1126px
What's /k/'s gameplan when encountering a fake cop? Fake cops often impersonate cops to get a victim to stop, before robbing, raping, or murdering them.

>The barbershop, owned by a longtime Indian resident, is on Heda Street, a commercial road in the southern part of the city where some of Sanaa's best restaurants, supermarkets and high-end boutiques are located.

The Yemeni officials said the armed militants arrived in a battered SUV and burst into the shop shouting: "Police! Police!" The officials said one of the two Americans was having his hair cut, while the second waited for his turn.

They said one of the Americans killed both militants before the pair jumped into their waiting SUV and drove off. Owners of nearby stores rushed to the barbershop on hearing the gunshots but the Americans already had left, the officials said.

Citing unidentified US officials, the New York Times has reported that the Americans were a CIA officer and a lieutenant colonel with the elite Joint Special Operations Command.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/11/yemen-barbershop-americans-shootout-alqaida-kidnap
>>
>>33046366
Step one, don't be american in yemen.
>>
>>33046366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIROZycUE4
>>
>>33046366
Go from the principle that everyone around wants to kill you. So, when you see two armed guys bursting in the barbershop you're, while shouting "Police, police!", you just shoot them. If they were real cops, uncle Donald will sort things out with the Yemeni government.
>>
>>33046366
I've discussed this with a cop friend of mine
He pretty much put it bluntly that there's not much you can do
If you try to defend yourself in a manner that ends up being possibly deadly and the person you suspected being an imposter is a real cop. You are fucked.
If he is in fact a real cop and he's fucking snapped and just using his position to get control over you to murder you, you are even more fucked.
The only thing you can really do is call the station and ask if the person pulling you over is a real cop, or if you think a cop is trying to do unjust harm to you, ask for another officer will come, which is a fucking tossup of what ifs at that point.
Tldr it's not a scenario you want to be in
>>
>>33046437
>cop who has snapped and gone nuts has more rights than other citizens
How about no. Your cop friend can fuck off. This is only his opinion on the situation.
And whose even to say they wouldn't just take off like the two americans in ops article.

Being a police officer does not grant you special rights.
>>
>>33046459
I don't see him saying the have special rights.

How about you use some common fucking sense and realize that in cop's word versus yours nobody is going to give a flying fuck what you have to say.
>>
File: 1484012673152.jpg (104KB, 455x432px) Image search: [Google]
1484012673152.jpg
104KB, 455x432px
>>33046366
>Citing unidentified US officials, the New York Times has reported that the Americans were a CIA officer and a lieutenant colonel with the elite Joint Special Operations Command.
>you will never operate as hard as these people
>>
>>33046470
>I don't see him saying the have special rights.
>says that there is nothing you can do and you're 100% fucked against a cop
>use your common sense to realize its your word against a dead officer
Anon you are a fucking faggot. How can you say 'they dont have special rights' and then immediately say they have special rights.

>Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest. “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.
>>
File: shrug1.jpg (21KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
shrug1.jpg
21KB, 620x465px
Just give up and die

Just be a liberal and let yourself get fucked.
>>
>>33046459

Yeah it does, there's a PA state trooper out there right now who was barred from civilian gun ownership for being mentally defective yet still has a job carrying a gun.
>>
>>33046484

Not the guy you replied to, but you're the kind of person who knows just enough about the law to come to really dumb conclusions.
>>
>>33046499
The supreme court would disagree. Fucking poorfags don't know shit about the law or lawyers.
>>
>>33046378
Fpbp
>>
>>33046504

First of all, that case wasn't decided by THE Supreme Court, it was decided by the Supreme Court of Indiana.
Second of all, the text you quoted is fake, and does not appear in the court's opinion. The case is about unlawful use of force, not unlawful arrest.
And third, it happened in the late 1800's anyway.

You should be feeling stupid by now.
That's good. It will encourage you to research shit better in the future.
>>
>>33046420
>Yemeni government
>>
>>33046541
This
Kek
>>
Your fucked. It doesnt matter what u do ur fucked. There have been people who defended themselves against ppl they didnt know were cops and got over 1000 life sentances for it
There were like 2 in my state alone. Any criminal can do this and kill you and there is absolutely no way to avoid going to prison for the rest of your life or dying because u accidently did it. Thats just that. They pretend u have the same rights as them but that isnt how it works or has ever. A judge is payed by the same people as cops and they will always sway juries in their favor because your word means nothing to them comparatively. There is absolutely nothing u can do to change that.
>>
>>33046538
Okay anon. Continue licking that boot.
http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm

>its from the 1800s
and the 2nd amendment is even older, but I guess that's irreverent too, right? Faggot.
>>
>>33046556

Your link is full of false information.
Go read the actual documents for yourself.

https://books.google.com/books?id=GHYLAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA308#v=onepage&q&f=false

>and the 2nd amendment is even older, but I guess that's irreverent too, right? Faggot.
I hope you understand the difference between a constitutional amendment, and case law.
>>
>>33046556
What would you do in the situation posted in the OP? I believe the general consensus is:
>shoot a fake cop; crisis averted
or
>shoot a real cop; looks really fucking bad
>>
ITT we defend our shitty misinformed opinions to the death
>>
File: getimage.jpg (60KB, 386x413px) Image search: [Google]
getimage.jpg
60KB, 386x413px
Anybody can be a cop, so spotting a fake one is hard.
>>
>>33046578
lets see, go to jail if you're wrong and it is a cop and you can't argue it in court; but if it isnt you're tortured/kidnapped/raped/murdered
hmmmmmmm. HMMMMMMM
>>
>>33046629
Careful anon you might trigger some folks here
>>
>>33046437

Tell your friend to suck a bag of dicks. If you take away a single thing from this thread make it this:

Police are not well read in matters of the law. Since it is not their job to apply or interpret justice, they have no interest in it. Cops 'uphold' the law in a peculiar way, they observe a situation that seems out of order, make a stop or arrest, then try to shoehorn the most fitting common law whose number they can remember or find without having to look too hard.

More salient charges are added by commanding officers with some time away from patrol duty. Then the attorney can make actual decision as to charges.

So now you know why cops talking law are always full of tons and tons of bullshit.
>>
>>33046673
This is true, but i don't fault the cops, nor do I want to pay cops a lawyers salary to avert this issue. I'm not even sure more intelligent cops will solve the issue anyways, you would be very hard pressed to find a person that knows every US law on the fly and can still perform cop dutys.

But I digress...The system works, the vast majority of the time.
>>
>>33046366
If I haven't committed a crime, and I'm being arrested, by state law I'm being kidnapped and have my life and limb at risk by, at best, an officer operating under color of law.

Resistance is mandatory as is constantly checking the compiled laws so I know when I am and am not committing a crime.
>>
>>33046712
You know, if somebody is being an ass hat, a beat officer can politely ask them, without any use of authority at all, to stop being an ass hat because it is actually rather fucking rude of them to impose on other's good will like that and they might not feel so fun and fancy free when everyone else stops giving a shit and acts like an ass back at them.
>>
>>33046781
You're saying an officer doesn't have to use a citation to reprimand or correct an otherwise lawfully errant citizen? Yes, I agree, but they don't hire well-meaning folks that don't use power to back up their opinions on matters of public more, do they?
>>
>>33046498
That's because of a court order nullifying the hold. You can't do that anymore (thanks to a certain lawyer taking an unwinnable case), but it was done in the past and hopefully will be done in the future. The officer is not a prohibited person under federal law and not disabled under PA law.
It is not legal for someone prohibited under federal law to possess a firearm even for law enforcement duties, though there are plenty of things that go bang which are not firearms under the GCA.
>>
>>33046767

>If I haven't committed a crime, and I'm being arrested, by state law I'm being kidnapped

Nope.
>>
>>33046651
I get triggered when seeing minority groups or females in authority positions, combine the two and it gets out of hand.
>>
>>33046837
Actually, yes, you just don't know which state I'm referring to.
>>
>>33046366
>jeans. plainclothes officers dont wear any uniform or identifying items, but usually arent doing traffic either.
>no department ID or patches on shirt
>no badge
>no nameplate
>any duty belt thickness other than 2 1/4
>cheap as fuck CTD holster, anything with velcro
>sloppy soup sandwich fucked up gig line
>no extra mags
>no belt keepers
>no watch
>no body armor
>mismatched belt pouches, ie basketweave mixed with nylon
>no ascending levels of non lethal force options, ie OC, taser, baton
>oddball duty gun, basically anything other than glock, sig, Beretta, XD, or revolvers for the real old timers.
>weak or unsure response when challenged
>cant produce ID upon request
>cant/wont call for backup
>driving model of police car no longer currently used
>attempts to elicit money or favors in exchange for a "warning"
>>
>>33046867

It doesn't matter what state you're referring to.
Such a law would be obviously unconstitutional.
Arrests are made based on probable cause, not factual guilt.
See: Fifth Amendment.
>>
>>33046887

*whoops, meant to say fourth
>tfw you notice a typo right after hitting [Post]
>>
Other than police uniforms, are there other costumes that are good for committing crime?
>>
>>33046887
And should they lack probable cause, is what I mean.
>>
>>33046981
electricians or any vehicle with flashing orange lights, roof racks, and warning tape across the foot boards of its unloading doors
>>
>>33046459
>>33046498

Pennsylvania State Police changed from Glock to SIG to justify one of their own shooting his wife in the head (((on accident))) while cleaning his Glock.

The Glock was just too dangerous!
>>
>>33046998

Even if they did not have probable cause, you would have no way of knowing that in the moment.
Also, no state allows you to use force to resist an unlawful arrest done peaceably and without an unlawful use of force.
>>
>>33046488
>Just be a liberal and let yourself get fucked.
>be liberal and let yourself get fucked
>liberal
>implying trump isn't one of those idiots who always supports the police no matter what they do
>implying conservatives aren't ever fine with police repression, and complain the loudest when anyone steps out of line (muh illegal protests, muh inconvenence).
>>
Remember this guy? Slightly related to the thread.

- Fake uniform
- Real guns
- Deaths: 77
- Wounded: no one bothered to count

If he saw someone hiding he shouted to them 'I am police, you can come out now."

tfw the only ones legally carrying in my country are the cops.
>>
>>33047244
What could he have done better?
>>
>>33047554
Gotten above a C+
>>
>>33047554
Not be a fucking ginger twat
>>
>>33047554

Better? Well, if he had started shit twenty minutes earlier the initial bomb would have taken out five times more department people, and he would have arrived at the island early enough to take out one former prime minister and the current youth party leader. But as far as he sees it he's probably quite happy with the result anyway - he gets the coziest prison situation on the planet and still takes the state to international courts because he doesn't get the newest playstation model and has to heat the lukewarm coffee he gets served. Yes, served. Plus every ultra right winger in the world sends him fan mail.
>>
>>33047006
Indiana passed a law that allows you to defend against mistaken no knocks, if that counts.
>>
>>33046712
>>33046712

Well said. I was railing against the idea that cops are a useful or reliable source of legal advise. Their opinions are only marginally more informed than your average armchair lawyer.

Sick of hearing "yeah, well,my friend who is a COP told me xyz.". Or actual officers spouting off like they know shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>33046712
American cops kill 3 people a day
In a free country 1 or 2 of those murders would be interpreted as murder
in America in the rare cases when it reaches trial they're often acquitted
>>
File: 1486527743426.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486527743426.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
>>33046378
fpbp
>>
>>33048762
Ehh I'd fuck her
>>
>>33048754
Oh and this was a response to the
>The system works, the vast majority of the time.
>>
File: tmp_18088-giphy(2)1437244137.gif (354KB, 252x197px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18088-giphy(2)1437244137.gif
354KB, 252x197px
Ask them how many dogs they shoot.
>>
>>33046484
>“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest
There's no such thing as an unlawful arrest any more
What SCOTUS or the letter of the law may say is irrelevant

>But they HAVE to listen to the law
Yet they don't.
>>
>>33047002
Its a damn shame that glock made a pistol that cant be unloaded or pointed in a safe direction.
a DAMNED shame.
>>
File: aku.jpg (87KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
87KB, 476x358px
>>33046392
that music alone makes it worth a watch
>>
>>33048762
>tfw no belly gf
why even live
>>
>>33046366
>one of the Americans killed both militants before the pair jumped into their waiting SUV and drove off

So the dead men jumped into the SUV or the Americans stole their SUV? Or did the Americans also have a waiting SUV?

This story is poorly written.
>>
>>33048762
I want her to gently tug on my forskin with her teeth while i rub her belly.
>>
>>33046852

It really is a sign of a failed society, isn't it?
>>
>>33048762

That is a very minor chubby bump that is she is forcing to look huge by hunching in her chair and forcing her stomach out.

>Normal girl trying to pretend to be a fat sack of shit to attract degenerates

We really do live in bizarre times.
>>
>>33046484
I wish /k/ had IDs so that when I come across posts like this that reveal somebody in the thread is a complete idiot, I know what other comments they made so that I can ignore them too.
>>
>>33046837
Not OP, but there was a case in AL where a cop tried to arrest a man for illegally open carrying a firearm when the man was within his rights. (About to clock in at work so don't have time to look up)
He was charged with resisting arrest but it was dismissed because the arrest was not lawful.
>>
>>33046554
Not true, there have been several cases where citizens used deadly force against police in no knock raids then were subsequently acquitted of charges.

Police have calmed down with the no knock raids because of this. There is no reason to do it really. They can and do access the sewer systems to install catches for any contraband that is flushed, last raid I saw they gave the people almost a half hour of bullhorn warnings and two flash bangs at their door before they broke it in and raided it. This is how it should be done. If they make ready in that time to shoot it out then so be it but bursting into someone's house unannounced is just not justifiable. This is not iraq.

If you are being pulled over and don't think it's legitimate then keep going and call 911, if you know where the nearest police station is then drive there while you are calling. It's the same procedure for road rage.
>>
>>33048931
I have a very large chubby bump for her chubby bump.
>>
>>33046591
>>
>>33046875
>anything other than glock, sig, Beretta, XD
>XD

Name me fucking one LE agency that issues an XD motherfucker.
>>
>>33049037
This. I never understood the butthurt behind people killing cops in no-knock raids. Like, fuck. It's 2am, you've just awoken to the sounds of your door being smashed in and your hallway is flooded with flashlights and people with guns. I'd start shooting too, because my first thought wouldn't be "oh, it's the cops getting me for pirating all those video games", it would be "OH SHIT, THE FUCKING HUNS ARE HERE"
>>
>>33048937
I wish /k/ had flags and IDs
>>
>>33049184
Omaha
>>
>>33046852
>I get triggered when seeing minority groups or females in authority positions
why
>>
>>33046366

I love the Bobba Fett antenna, this guy has.
>>
File: 1486645520074.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486645520074.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>>33047213
Stay mad liberal
>>
>>33047002
dey did fucked up
>>
File: boy or grill.png (3MB, 1098x962px) Image search: [Google]
boy or grill.png
3MB, 1098x962px
>>33049864
"stay mad liberal' isn't a counter argument
>>
File: C4_M18oVcAEKx5d.jpg (38KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
C4_M18oVcAEKx5d.jpg
38KB, 640x552px
>>33048762
>its another anon is reminded he doesn't have a belly gf episode
>>
>>33049269

it's LARPing and demeans the position
>>
>>33046366
>Implying all cops aren't fake
>Implying their authority is legitimate
>Implying authority doesn't come from the consent of the governed
>Implying I consented

DON'T
>>
>>33050124
TREAD
>>
>>33049956

who is in that pic
>>
>>33050130
ON
>>
>>33050130
ON
>>
File: 1458120326276.jpg (131KB, 1710x840px) Image search: [Google]
1458120326276.jpg
131KB, 1710x840px
>>33050138
Me.
>>
>>33050141
ME
>>
>>33050135
Telny's girlfriend
>>
>>33048847
I agree, I'm not sure what's going on myself.
>>
>>33048847
You're being purposefully obtuse, it could be better written but it's obvious the Americans jumped in their car.
>>
>>33046366
>What's /k/'s gameplan when encountering a fake cop?
Turn on my cam and record everything first. No uniform that is easy to ID as real? Then I want a badge number and an ID. If he can't present those either, or if they look way off, I assume he's fake and react accordingly.
>>
>>33046366
remember i think in the 90's some guy would go around town in a normal car pretend to be cop and stop women and raped them in the night that's why normal unmarked cars can't stop you also if you don't feel safe you can stop at a public place
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.