[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Gun Crafting Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1445907588666.jpg (553KB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1445907588666.jpg
553KB, 1920x1242px
What is the best game to craft guns in?
>>
>>33042588
Blacklight Retribution probably.
>>
>>33042588
>the murderlizer
I want it
>>
>>33044722
That game was the shit, what happened to it?
>>
>>33042588
Nice art. Where is it from?
>>
>>33045076
free to play, pay to win garbage with shit tier servers and a dead user base.
>>
>>33046306

Those are Fallout 4 weapon concepts. Too bad nothing similar is in the game.
>>
I enjoyed it
>>
>>33046677

The VT-191 is a mod for FONV and has been for awhile.
>>
I really don't understand Bethesda's thought process. When you go through their concept art you see so many cool, original, unique things. And yet almost none of them made it into the final game. Instead we got a handful of really shitty and unimaginative armors and weapons.

They screwed the pooch so hard with Fallout 4. It wasn't even an RPG, you are literally forced to be a good guy with a predetermined backstory. The fuck kind of casual normie-as-fuck RPG is that.

Not to mention it looks like shit and I have over 100 mods on my PC just to make it look like a game from 2015.
>>
>>33046919
>The fuck kind of casual normie-as-fuck RPG is that?
The kind that doesn't rock the boat with the Skyrim crowd
>>
>>33046870
It was inspired by the concept art, it even says so on the mod's Nexus page.
>>
>>33046968
But even with Skyrim at least they just gave you a blank sheet of a character so you could choose your backstory. With FO4 they told you who you were and what your motivations were.

Like I said, you're actually forced to be the good guy in almost every quest. But even if you weren't, you're almost guilted into it. Why would my war hero, veteran, loving father, and devout husband character suddenly turn into a murderous prick going around chopping the heads off of innocent settlers? He wouldn't, so you're basically guilted into playing the part of the model citizen fighting for good and justice across the Commonwealth.

It was just so shitty. Good for one playthrough and then nothing else.
>>
>>33046826
Fuck yeah.
Dead Space 3 gets a lot of hate for not being scary but the weapon crafting was fun.
>>
>>33047003
can't agree more, i wanna be a deranged lunatic who's brains got damaged beyond control due to the cryo stasis who goes around high as fuck on psycho and other chems to behead people but fucking no, im forced to be goody mc goodguy who in the end only has 2 options, destroy muh ebil nazees or destroy muh ebil scientists
>>
>>33047003
The illusion of choice when it comes to dialogue options absolutely kills that game. Its like a giant fuck you to both Fallout and RPG fans in general.
Also that old as fuck engine, that game is piss.
>>
>>33042588
This Fallout 4 mod is pretty damn good. You can take an AKM receiver and convert it into pretty much any member of the AK family that uses a stamped receiver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6IH6WwX0wQ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.