[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TX NuggetFest Recap: CreepFinder Fucked Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 39

File: 20170218_203533.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_203533.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
want to apologize to everyone for what happened. I will give a very quick run down now and a more detailed recap when I get back to Nevada on Tuesday.

I am the organizer of NuggetFest. I have organized and attended all of them minus one. I try to organize in different states so more people can attend that couldn't make an otherwise long drive. As a result I occasionally rely on others to help with hosting events. I failed to properly confirm everything was set in stone this time. The family of the kommando who offered the land for TX NuggetFest did not realize how many people would be attending. They were expecting less than 20 and were not pleased to see well over 50. Through continued miscommunication they wanted us to leave Saturday and we were not aware of that until they showed up. So we quickly packed up and relocated to a nearby campsite. There are still about 20 of us here, most of the locals and some other out of states headed home.

I am especially sorry to those that showed up Saturday only to be turned away and those that drove great distances like myself. I Fucked up and I Fucked big. I accept 100% responsibility for how things turned out, it was entirely my fault. We had 9 successful NuggetFests and 1 that went poorly. I will work much harder next time ensure this never happens again.
>>
Nice meme
>>
>>33042106
Appreciate the effort man. The nuggetfests ive attended have always been great.
>>
>>33042106
https://youtu.be/75SEy1qu71I
>>
All is well Creep. I know how crazy this stuff can be.
>>
>>33042106
Things happen when there are a lot of moving parts. Nobody got burned, peppered with bullet fragments, or jailed this time. That is better than most weekends.
>>
>>33042106
Yeah, im sorry to have left but we were concerned about growing the numbers at the park and having rangers get involved.

So we went to whataburger then I left. Others went to Dallas and got a hotel together and plan to go to a bar or something.

Thank you for your effort Creep. I think a lot of people tried their best and contributed a lot so it made the process a lot smoother. Special props to TruckerBro for giving orders at the long range to get it all cleaned up, as well as everyone that stayed down there with us to pick stuff up.

A big personal thanks to Ardy for finding my bag with the two guns in it.
>>
Creep is a top tier dude. Love, the guy you gave a ride to the airport and listened to the super bowl with.
>>
>>33042106
It was the guy hosting's fault for probably lying to his family that it was just going to be "some guys"

Anyway, fuck his family for turning away all those people from out of town.
>>
Kick out sakuya, period.

All known alias, names, cards, info, anything. Blacklisted. End of fucking story. I don't care about "le fucking board culture traps haha so cute boipussi" shit, you kick him the fuck out and anyone associated with him too.

People who can't handle their alcohol should not be drinking, it's obvious most of the people there are not responsible or experienced drinkers. Consider making these dry events. No exceptions.

Vet the landowners harder, make sure they actually fucking own the land.

You fucked up, now you have to fix it.
>>
>>33042106
You're all fags and I'd never want to meet any of you.
>>
that sakuya guy and johnson still owe me for my ciggies.
>>
>>33042246
What did sakuya do?
>>
>>33042106
Shit happens Creep. Let's make the next NF great.
>>
So.Basically NuggetFest this time is nothing more than half-assed scam?
>>
>>33042270
>>33041865
>>
>>33042246
What happened with people who can't handle their alcohol? Sounds like a bunch of band nerds.
>>
>>33042278
0 days without Jewish tricks
>>
>>33042282
EG the majority of people who go to these events.

People staying up well past lights out, vomiting all night, getting belligerently drunk like when you're a freshman in college.
>>
Why have alcohol at all? I never understood people who drank at events like that.
>>
Pictures? What does sakuya look like?
>>
>taking responsibility
lel
>>
>>33042106
First of all, thanks for the event Creep. It was my first and I still had a great time.
Do you know when the dropbox for pictures and such will be up?
Thanks for sharing those ribs last night
>>
>>33042106
yo Mr. T. Don't beat yourself up over it.

1. not your fault, you got fed bad intel
2. you still made sure everyone was safe - no one got hurt
3. texas is a cool state with lots to do. no one needed to leave early, they could have just gone to a public camping site or a hotel
4. you're doing god's work son, keep it up.
>>
File: OP.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>33040397
>>
>>33042354
Or that one guy vomiting near the firing line. I think he was getting heat stroke or something, since he was obese and had to huff some gear out there I think.

>>33042364
Some people handled their drink well. I had a nice time drinking with the folks calling themselves Duke and Duchess. Nice folks, and Duke can appreciate a good cognac.

I think there's really two roads. Cut off NF for everyone under 21 and keep the drinking, or ditch the drinking and keep it 18+.

Even still, some of those folks were legal age and still vomiting and whatnot, so there's that. Several folks I talked to didn't want to get wasted, just have a couple of beers or something.
>>
>people blaming sakuya for a joke in poor taste
>despite it having nothing to do with getting kicked out
>not blaming creep for not vetting landowner who was going to kick you out goat or no goat
???
>>
Travis whats it like riding by the seat of your pants only to get bit in the ass? Thanks for making 3 of us drive from pa,nj,ny because you were to lazy to vett people and keep sakuya from being a fag.

He needs removed. Period.
>>
>>33042106
nigga don't be too hard on yourself about it, shit happens.
>>
>>33042209
>peppered with bullet fragments
Except the guy who got hit in the face with a ricochet.
>>
nuggetfest is really a wonderful thing and i really hope you continue to do it, travis.
this one sounds like a clusterfuck, but shit happens.
>>
>>33042106
From what I've been reading, the only major knock is that you should have vetted the landowner better.
As a side note, it would probably be a good idea to make these events 21+.
>>
>>33042106
Shit happens man. We'll have better luck next time. That being said, we still had a great time and can't wait for the next one.

Sorry we missed you before we left. R wanted to get an early start on the ride home. We'll see you next time. Yall have fun out there.
>>
Any ladies at these events? Kind of sounds like the nugget fests are sausage fests.
>>
>>33042514

Anyone named "Sakuya" should have been aborted in the womb. Fucking anime loving faggots.

That's why I don't go to these things, with your fucking cum covered Way-food dolls and shit.
>>
>>33042600
Can we just ban him yet? Sakuya is a huge faggot and diserves to never be allowed at any event or even the board.

On another note, i wonder what he feels like right now, watching everyone dis on him. Poor bastard.
>>
>>33042599
ladies with feminine benis, sure

actual ladies are probably holed up in a truck armed to the teeth
>>
>>33042514
Whether it got us kicked out or not, it isn't a good look for "us", for nuggetfest as an organization and an individual should be held responsible for their actions.

Even if it was just a "joke" it could very well end up biting us in the ass. Not to mention he blacked out, drank more than enough booze to risk alcohol poisoning, and has volatile personality. Not to mention if that's "just a joke" I can only wonder what wouldn't be if prompted.

>>33042581
Even if it were to be made over 21, this is still a first time drinking for a lot of these people. It makes more sense for it to be 21+ and dry.
>>
>>33042628
>On another note, i wonder what he feels like right now, watching everyone dis on him
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>33042634

>Cody

LOL, that's even fucking worse. Cody the Cowardly Cocksucker
>>
>>33042632
Is the joke you are referring to the goat, or was there something else?
>>
Who would enforce these rules anyway if they were put in place?
>>
>>33042711
I would. After all, i AM the NeggroMancer :^)
>>
>>33042711
perhaps one of the dozens of /k/ommandos with dozens of guns.
>>
>>33042711
Travis inner group and land owner . basicly no one
>>
>>33042710
Yes, given the context of what I was replying to.
>>
>>33042599
There were three. One who came with her boyfriend, another with her husband(?), and another with I think a boyfriend as well.

Duchess was the best lady easily. Could handle her booze and was a former bartender. I had a great discussion with her about Texan bilingual Spanish, since we both had somewhat similar experiences.
>>
>>33042106
Yo, sorry to hear about the failed nuggetfest.

On a side note, the next time you hold one, how likely would it be in or near Idaho? Id love to attend one nuggetfest, but theyre never near me.
>>
>>33042106
>I accept full responsibility

You do realize you're on an anonymous weaboo image board right?

FFS, thanks for wasting my gas and time.
>>
>>33042634
Dude, namefagging someone isn't cool.
>>
>>33042782
>going to NF
>not knowing who creepfinder is
well, its somewhat plausible i guess
>>
>>33042106
ok but were the cumbrownies fresh this year?
>>
>>33042854
What I'm getting at here is the post comes off like he's preaching on a public Facebook business page.

>>33042246
100% agreed. Large groups and alcohol do not mix well, period, especially with guns.

That twink should be permanently banned from everything.
>>
>>33042899
May not be what you're used to seeing but I think the PSA is important for some people on here, nonetheless
>>
>>33042820

Breaking OPSEC by attending the millennial's version of a Branch Davidians meeting isn't smart.
>>
>>33042106
I don't think YOU fucked up, I think the faggot 18 year old that offered the land fucked up and fucked up big.

My family owns land. A lot of it. But the EXACT reason this occurred is why I refuse to bring up hosting NF with them. And yes, I have attended NF before. Public ranges and campsites seem to be the safest bet followed by CONFIRMED owned land. Even 15-20 acres with a good backstop is good enough for NF. We should honestly be able to host these in every state considering the amount of traffic this board gets.
>>
>>33043011
100% agree with this statement
>>
When is the next one, Creep?
>>
>>33043011

I own roughly 10 acres in Georgia. It's hilly (going downwards) and property behind mine is 400+ acres owned by timber company that just replanted within the past five years (so nobody is touching that shit for YEARS). Great place to shoot.

However, no way in hell I'd host one of these events with the stories I've heard.
>>
>>33042997
You mean a bunch of dudes hanging out and shooting guns? Nuggetfest isn't a clut and isn't a militia. Take your horseshit elsewhere.
>>
>>33043011
Those of us that own land(not family owned) typically don't want a bunch of spergs who don't respect people's property or don't respect the owner enough to conduct themselves in a safe manner by not acting like children at their first frat party on our land.

It's a huge issue of liability. There's a million things that could happen, and I'm not getting sued by parents because some 18 year old started drinking and then shoots someone.

These events should all be hosted at public campsites and ranges.
>>
>>33043054
>literally sacrificed a goat and put it on display
>not a cult
>>
>Nugget Enterprises has a small setback or price an item too high (and corrects it)
>autists reeeeeeing for months
>Creep Finder sends /k/ommandos on a wild goose chase across state lines, sells actually low quality gear for even worse markups
>people line up to suck his dick and give asspats

Really makes you think. I wonder who could be behind all the anti-Rhodie/Kommando Store shitposting?
>>
>>33042281
what is wrong with drying out a goat skin?
>>
>>33043092
>baiting this hard
wewlad
>>
>>33042106
So does that mean the PA nf is happening early or not at all? Asking for PA /k/rew also sakuya is being disscussed since this is not the first time this has happened .
>>
>>33043109
...he has a point though. To an 'outsider' that's exactly what it looks like. Except not a bunch of hot 20 year old girls...so it's worse than a cult.
>>
>>33043128
Okay, tell us what happened from your point of view?
>>
>>33043128
Wrong tripcode imposter faggit
>>
>>33043095

No, NE are just a bunch of tards and it's been that way for years. Rich kids living in a multi-million dollar house (look up the business through the State's Secretary of State for business) selling "dank memes" to autistic children spending their tard bux on shit they don't need.
>>
>>33043173
>he doesn't live in a multimillion dollar house

Top kek.
>>
File: 1487427309667.jpg (48KB, 502x391px) Image search: [Google]
1487427309667.jpg
48KB, 502x391px
>>33043092
>he's never sacrificed a goat and hung it's head from a tree...
>>
>>33043210
>he doesn't live in a multibillion dollar house
step it up fampai
>>
>>33042502
>Or that one guy vomiting near the firing line. I think he was getting heat stroke or something, since he was obese and had to huff some gear out there I think.

Were people drinking alcohol and shooting guns at the same time? Jesus.
>>
File: PETMAN_sees_you.jpg (62KB, 373x339px) Image search: [Google]
PETMAN_sees_you.jpg
62KB, 373x339px
>>33042106
>all this butthurt
Are we being raided again?
I guess these days it's really always a nonstop raid in slow motion around here but damn the last few weeks have been shit and now this?
Guess they've decided to accelerate the process
>>
>>33043173
>>33043210
>>33043236
>Not living in Trump's NYC Apartment Mansion
>>
>>33042634
Don't fucking use real names or job info on here. You might think we are 200-300 random idiots posting online but literally tens of thousands visit here and browse and it can fuck things up for people. Yes, he's a trpifag. So call him out on that shit AS A TRIPFAG and not with hs real dox. This isn't fucking /b/. Everybody here browses and attends meets (driving 20+ hours sometimes) because we have a niche hobby and niche interests with an interest in remaining anons. Lets fucking keep it that way.

>>33042710
I've killed more animals than 99% of /k/. Nobody thats not a yuppie city dwelling hipster would get upset at Sa/k/uya for skinning and displaying a fresh goatskin+head. Theres no way that contributed to you guys getting kicked out of NF. Even if sa/k/uya is a raging alcoholic that still didn't cause it.

>>33042711
Land owner+travis need to have full control/rule enforcement. Honestly there's 50+ things Travis could do as the organizer to enforce rules (legally) but with how random Nuggetfest is we need basic posted rules and regulations and legal approval. IMO a business or Non-profit setup for Nuggetfest with investors or whatever is the best way to go. Could buy land/pay leases/collect donations/apply for permits/ect...and do so with full legal authority in regards to rules. But it's honestly up to Travis and he has full authority at the moment on deciding what to do. I know plenty of us would help him do what we think is best but honestly it's his decision.

>>33042728
Everybody at NF is armed. Heavily. The entire point is different folks with different backgrounds with the same interests can meet up and meme irl. Anybody that isn't qualified security/LE/land owner/organizer or other enforcer shouldn't be trying to enforce shit because they have a gun. Thats how misunderstandings (especially with alcohol) and shootings happen.

>>33042775
This is why Nuggetfest moves around. Travis tries to include the entire country.
>>
>>33043088
>who don't respect people's property

It was really upsetting the small bits of trash I was finding and picking up. People who smoke cigarettes and just drop the butts are a cancer on this planet. Fuck them eternally.

Drunk fuckers leaving water bottles and beer bottles around sucks ass too.
>>
>>33043280
g-gaudy
>>
>>33043290
fuck sakuya hes a faggot trap. he should be gassed
>>
>>33043332
he isnt a trap
he is an ugly aging man
>>
Out of curiosity....is there any control to make sure there's not mixing of drinking and shooting? You guys aren't getting shitfaced in the evening while still blasting targets are you?
>>
>>33042577
9 meetups without issue so honestly that's pretty good.

The only problem here is that it was short if you think about it.

At least no one got arrested for shooting 5 dindus, that's fucked Minnesota out of all future /k/ meets pretty much unless they find new non autist organizers.
>>
>>33042775
Oregon kommando here, looking to attend NF too but always has been just out of range for me.
>>
>>33043332
>>33042634
>>33042246
What in the fuck are you actually on about? This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT Creep and Swiggins, and no one else.
The goat thing was hilarious and would have been a welcome addition to a real nuggetfest.
Alcohol is not a problem. It's very simple at NF: Once you start drinking, you're done shooting for the day.

Jesus, you people are why the whole "check in your guns at the security table" meme works sometimes. Quit latching onto the tripfags and blame the nogunz underage faggot who ruined your trip.
>>
>>33043372
Travis prevents that but its honestly up to him and if he isn't there...I'd argue legitimizing NF legally is the proper way to do things but that costs money and time. Theres nothing illegal about a bunch of autists meeting up to shoot but to prevent things like this I'd look at legitimizing the meet ups instead of relying on random anons. I think ar/k/adia ranch has potential.

>>33043379
Those anons are in jail. They fucked up big time. No need worry about those retards hosting it. I think BLM actually did us a favor on this one.

>>33043417
Honestly, secure lock boxes/lockers wouldn't hurt if NF was held at a single location yearly. But the entire point is to NOT make it like some commercialized gunshow shit. So people have to take persona; responsibility. But that isn't related to why this one got shut down...
>>
File: 1481207707682.png (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481207707682.png
53KB, 800x800px
>>33043290
>turning nuggetfest into a non-profit
Hmm.....somethings up here....i just cant pin it.
>>
>>33043456
i guess you dont know anything about what happened in mn then dude
>>
>>33043372
whats nice about NF is for the most part, everyone is a responsible adult (yes, im being serious).
if i saw someone shitfaced on a firing line, i wouldnt let that slide. i dont mean that in a billy badass way, but that shit is not accpetable.
>>
File: 1481944447531.jpg (5KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1481944447531.jpg
5KB, 250x249px
>>33043280
I'm not sure what made me kek more, Donald's grin or Barron sitting on a giant stuffed lion,
>>
File: 1486934226442.jpg (43KB, 306x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486934226442.jpg
43KB, 306x276px
>>33043011

This. Actual ranges are the way to go.

I personally own 23 acres of land passed down from family. Personally, I wouldn't want you fucktards dying on my land/sueing me or trying to fuck my two horses/my wife/my kid/each other. Hence why I've never said a word of it. Glad I didn't go this time, either.

For those who might know who I am and have shot on my land, what we did was different. Also, watermelons.

>tfw the garden never recovered
>>
>>33043484

What happened in Minnesota?
>>
>>33043484
Actually I followed it closely. If lance hadn't spouted memes irl he'd be a free man. Emotions DO effect jury decisions. That dumbass also texted hit implying he was prepared to kill people to someone else. Had he just spouted non-racist memes and NOT texted that shit he'd have been caught in a mistrial. He's a retard and this board is lucky he's gone.

Protip:
>If you act like /pol/ in real life then shoot someone, you won't be considered the victim.
>>
>letting a bunch of randos from the internet drink while having access to firearms
I like a drink as much as the next guy, but does anyone really think that this is a good idea? Seems like banning alcohol at NF is a much better plan. Then again, I've never been to one. *shrug*
>>
>>33043529
thats a big can of worms.
the absolute condensed story is:
>some kommandos goes to blm protest
>protestors get mad
>k shoots protestors
>k goes to jail

>http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/
just keep googling, youll find lots of stories about it
>>
>>33043505
>>33043456
>>33043417
Okay, just checking. I like fucking around and having fun, and I also like shooting, but I'm not a fucktard enough to mix them.

>>33043523
Inviting a small group of people to shoot on your property is different than an open invitation for anyone from multiple states to join without meeting them first. I don't think anyone would think of faulting you for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
>>33042106
That autistic moron Swiggan fucked up, this was my first nugget fest and it was such an unmitigated disaster. How the fuck can you be this unprepared. No fucking mention at all in the numerous fucking threads about hauling your gear a mile uphill to a shitty "range". And I had hundreds of fucking pounds of gear. No mention at all. No effort to prepare the property for our arrival, how easy would it have been to fix up that bridge with wood boards to make it passable by truck. And worst of he didn't even FUCKING GET PERMISSION FROM HIS FAMILY TO USE THE LAND. WHAT THE FUCK. fuck him. This was the biggest clusterfuck ever. Creep finder was actually cool. I should have listened to those people who said they weren't coming because of the vaguery. I mean what the fuck, it took every thing in me not to cuss/choke out that little unapologetic bitch Swiggan, not one apology
>>
>>33043379
>At least no one got arrested for shooting 5 dindus, that's fucked Minnesota out of all future /k/ meets pretty much unless they find new non autist organizers.
Wait what?
>>
>Anime board
>weapons
>meet up irl with people who cant turn off memes

weather or not sakuya is at fault for anything, i dont really care, but for sure im not going to any event were people are doing shit like that.. on legal private land or not, to see something like that, and know that there was apparently some form of drinking gone bad going on..

yah im out. goodluck, just a bump in the road creep, the sakuya thing i think turns people off more though. I know your mistake is a mistake, and no one got hurt or anything, but sakuya doing that is some freaky shit, and is just plain weird.
>>
>>33043505
I love drinking and guns, but you shouldn't be handling a gun if you're not completely sober.
>>
>>33042209
One guys lower lip was split open from shrapnel and my friend showed me some imbedded copper jacket in his stomach, probably because the infuriating retards kept shooting the steel with rifles and poking holes in it, thus increasing the likelihood of ricochets
>>
TFW you hold a goat against a tree and another shoots it with a webley so you can eat it later but nope, regardless still had a good time.
>>
>>33043614
TX NuggetFest (aka SpiritCoo/k/ing)
>>
I used to be a trip here. I was considering going to this (incognito) since I was in Dallas. Thought it might be a fun meeting between a bunch of guys who love the outdoors and shooting.
From these threads, it seems like it was a bunch of children mixing booze and guns.
Thats a real shame.
>>
>>33043607
>/k/ visits BLM protest
>/k/ spouts memes and is generally obnoxious
>blm is having none of this
>confronts them, demands they take off their masks and give them their phones
>/k/ attempts to deescalate
>it goes about as well as you'd expect
>blm now is attacking them in a large group
>/k/ uses 1911
>blm retreats
>>
When is pa nf happening now? Or did that shit go down the drain?
>>
>>33043598
>that little unapologetic bitch Swiggan, not one apology
Dude, he was going around depressed as FUCK saying sorry to everyone he saw, saying he fucked up.
>>
>>33043653
It was a wide variety. I met a lot of level-headed good folks, some sort of off kilter but still okay people, and then the nice autists (like chili bro), the the obnoxious autists screaming Noontime or reeeeeee or some shit.

Honestly, the majority of folks I met were okay. There was a small subsection that were really bad, though. I swear they were all under 21. Not that everyone under 21 was bad, I met a few that were okay, but most seemed like baby's first drink and shoot.
>>
>>33042240
>Fuck his family for wanting a bunch of assholes they've never met, doing dangerous as fuck shit, only invited there with no permission by a faggot 15 year old fucking kid, off their own land

Yeah no.
>>
>>33043607
read the goddamn thread, newfag.
>>
>>33043657
Don't forget
>film themselves in the car before getting out that they want to shoot "n*ggers" and want a race war, etc
>this video was posted online and was played in court, with the anons having to explain every meme

yeah, he deserves to be in prison.
>>
>>33042600
Who was he? Was he the guy who brought the goat? What did he look like? What is this "joke" folks are talking about? Why is he hated?
>>
>>33043729
>Noontime
I mean moonrunes.

Also Swiggans apologized verbally many times when different people saw him. I heard several myself. He was depressed as fuck.
>>
>>33043582

>I don't think anyone would think of faulting you for that

Yes, you're right. Normal, decent people.

4chan as a whole isn't exactly the biggest cream of the crop when it comes to decent people. /k/ comes close, but there's still a lot of shitty people on here.
>>
>>33043543
>Not realizing the precedent this now sets
>Implying they were being racist at all the night of
>Implying there isn't a million different things he can appeal on

So by your logic, if a white person has EVER watched fucking Blazing Saddles in their life, they can't defend themselves from a black person. You also are 100% legally justified to assault someone and stab them with a knife if you think they are racist despite no evidence at the scene to that.

How does that leather taste you absolute fucking cuck?
>>
>>33043743
>recording yourself saying you want to shoot niggers
This alone is fucking retarded, but then combined with
>just before getting out of the car to go provoke some niggers
WHY
THE
FUCK
WOULD
YOU
DO
THIS
>>
So whats it like having your baby killed infront of you by a 16 year old boy and a crossdressing goat fucker?
>>
>>33043729
This sounds terrible. Again, glad I didnt go, but its too bad these things are are like that.
They could be a lot of fun.
>>
>>33042106
The whole thing was unfortunate, but you handled it well. You work is really appreciated man. It was great to meet you and thanks again for helping me carry my range bag back to camp after the strap on it broke.

That being said, I am now sitting on 240 clays and 4 lbs of Tannerite with nowhere to shoot them because I'm a cityfag and don't have any friends with land.

Also, I wonder how relieved that guy whose pistol went full auto on accident is now that no one remembers that as the biggest fuck up of the day.
>>
>>33043777
you simply cannot keep denying reality. If you make videos for the internet whereupon you advocate a race war, then immediately proceed to shoot at black people, the normies in your jury are NOT going to believe you acted in self defense.

it is not unheard of that someone who wants to get away with murder will provoke their intended victim into attacking first to facilitate the eventual self defense claim. normal people know this. why don't you?
>>
>>33043780
It was a different set of guys that were there save one, and the video was 2 days old

>>33043743
>Implying being racist is a crime
>Implying having racist ideas means you are not allowed to defend yourself for some reason.

Cuck.

Meanwhile I just fucking KNOW you are the type of sperg with a "grab SKS go innawoods" patch and jerk off to the idea of saying "fuck the atf" when you shoulder your sig brace.
>>
>>33043843
>Implying having racist ideas means you are not allowed to defend yourself for some reason.
life.
isn't.
fair.
If fallible human beans will sit on your jury, act accordingly.
>>
>>33043843
>he doesn't understand how trial by jury works
Come on, now.
>>
>>33043842
>Fee fees matter more than facts, the post

How about the HD video from the dozen eye witnesses AND precinct cameras that show the 4 guys were doing absolutely fucking nothing before they were attacked?

>Immediately

The video was taken 2 days before the shooting took place. You could actually learn the facts before you speak you fucking autist.

>the normies in your jury are NOT going to believe you acted in self defense.

Nor will they when fucking 10,000 pages worth of articles are posted BEFORE the trial and the fucking GOVERNOR of the state calls you out before the trial. That they didn't allow a change of venue is grounds fucking enough for an appeal.

>it is not unheard of that someone who wants to get away with murder will provoke their intended victim into attacking first to facilitate the eventual self defense claim.

So you have evidence that they were provoking BLM to attack? For that matter, what "provocation" allows you to lawfully mob a group of people and physically assault them? Even if they were shouting "hang all niggers" for example, racism isn't a fucking crime and doesn't justify their assault.

For that matter, how do you even justify the other 3 guys getting riot charges? The "peace" was already disturbed by a fucking dumpster fire in the videos, and there is no way of even proving any of them knew somebody was armed or that they were carrying.

You are literally advocating for the normalizing of BLM beating people in the streets.
>>
>>33043813
>Also, I wonder how relieved that guy whose pistol went full auto on accident is now that no one remembers that as the biggest fuck up of the day.

As long as you keep it under control and don't let it surprise you, that's the biggest thing. Shit happens. I've had a couple slam fires from my 223 reloads (tall primers) and as long as it doesn't go over the berm, that's all that matters
>>
>>33043417
Sakuya internet defense force please go
>>
>>33043899
Saigamarine really didn't do anything wrong. Someone having a different opinion doesn't give you the right to make them expose theirselves and give you their phones. Niggers will never learn.

I changed my mind, he did make a mistake. He didn't shoot the guy in the head.
>>
>>33043843
>Meanwhile I just fucking KNOW you are the type of sperg with a "grab SKS go innawoods" patch and jerk off to the idea of saying "fuck the atf" when you shoulder your sig brace.
you know what I don't do? I don't make videos for internet fame showing me shouldering my SIG brace with a innawoods patch on, while disparaging federal agents.
>>
File: 1416113995013.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1416113995013.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>33043917
>>33043899
>>33043842
>>33043780
>>33043657
>>33043607

>All this fucking deflecting and topic changes to hide how fucking shit nuggetfest and Texas /k/ is.

Stay mad brokebacks :^)
>>
>>33043922
>Fee fees matter more than facts
fee fees put that white guy in jail. perhaps you should add some consideration of fee fees into all your future operational plans.
>>
>>33042270

Got really drunk and flagged people all day, there was drug usage as well.
>>
>>33043567
>http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/

jesus christ what the fuck man.

ya'll need jesus
>>
>>33043943
Yeah I heard someone say it was a slamfire. Right after it happened everyone around him just stopped firing, and I heard at least one "what the fuck dude".

He stepped off the line and started looking at it, not sure what the issue was. Never seen a pistol slamfire before though, not sure what kind it was, I wasn't that close.
>>
File: 1464236974427.png (399KB, 619x464px) Image search: [Google]
1464236974427.png
399KB, 619x464px
>>33043922
>>Fee fees matter more than facts, the post
Oh man, if only you could tell that to the jury that convicted him
>>
>>33043956
>he did make a mistake. He didn't shoot the guy in the head.
your tactics a shit. you haven't learned anything.
>>
>>33044012
>>33043993

I cannot fucking wait for the posts when he wins on appeals.

"LOL ZIM ZAM PART 2! FUCK THE POLICE! LOL!"

You're gonna flip just like everybody else, pathetic little cuckboys that love the memes but bootlick just like everybody else.
>>
>>33043713
Aww poor baby, he was depressed? Well that makes it all better, if he was depressed that makes up for everything, how dare we complain about the time off work and gas money spent getting from buffalo, NY, Dakotas, PA, and Chicago all the way to Texas and back
>>
>>33044019
>shoot em in the head, shoot em in the head, kill em
>boom, one shot one kill

You tactics a shit
>>
File: 1451845358702.gif (147KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451845358702.gif
147KB, 200x200px
>>33044033
I believe he dindu nuffin, but you denying that feelings don't affect a jury and screaming bootlicker doesn't make you look smart
>>
>>33043777
GTFO off my board /pol/. We follow the actual law here and not what you consider the law based on "race".
>>
>>33044037
>high intensity war is exactly the same as psychological operations in a Midwestern city.
>>
>>33044036
This fuck that kid. If he ends up at another NF ill make sure parker has a firecracker to blow up his tent and belongings with.
>>
He should be banned from all future nuggetfests,if the cops showed you all would lose your guns and second amendment rights for the drugs.
>>
>>33043598
>being vague is a red flag
Honestly, i always brushed it off when this was brought up bc i thiught it was just people being mad but now i see this is a legitimate red flag (mogrizz anyone)
>>
>>33043567
you forgot the part about Scarsella being a Neonazi and recording himself saying he was going out to shoot black people.

which is all true- he is, he did that, and now he's in prison for it and good riddance
>>
>>33044058
Yes.
>>
>>33044036
youre fucking retarded for driving that far
>>
>>33044036
>driving that far
wew nigga
>>
>>33043614
That's just dumb. You hear tons of sakuya shit because no one knows the anons and everyone knows the tripfags. Get real or just fuck off.
>>
>>33042106
Looking forward to the meetup in august out in NV.

Clearly the Texas meetup didnt go so well.

If you want any help out there just say the word.

t. Local who unlocked creepys truck with a coat hanger.
>>
File: RIP.jpg (369KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
369KB, 900x1600px
>>33042106
Its fine creep, still had fun
>>33042634
lol literally who cares?
>>33044062
Oh a firecracker? Oh shit better watch out Mr. Demolitions guy here
>>
>>33042516
>Thanks for making 3 of us drive from pa,nj,ny because you were to lazy to vett people and keep sakuya from being a fag.
Yea..get really shity with CreepFinder cause swiggan fucked everyone.
If it wasn't for CreepFinder doing all he has it would have never got off the ground and there wouldn't have already been 8 super successful NuggetFests that a couple hundred of us have had such good times.
It was a fucking hiccup albeit a really shitty one for everyone who drove. Don't worry..you will get a full refund for your fees...oh wait..THERE ARE NEVER ANY FEES.
Fuck off and stay home next time bitch.
@ CreepFinder
Fuck the haters, they are gonna hate no matter what you do. Nothing but love Captain, unless I pounded a handle of jack...then I'm nothing but hate for everything,.
>>
>>33042600
>sakuya
>anime loving
Someone has never met sakuya lol.
>>
>>33044065
Were there actual illegal drugs at this one? I didn't see any or any being used.
>>
>>33044141
Not that I saw either. I think people are using him as a scap "goat" because theyre children looking for something to blame. The EXACT words I heard from Swiggans grandfather, the land owner, was that he didnt want to be liable if someone hurts themselves, as well as the potential mess of the place
>>
>>33044125
>This is the worst fucking nuggetfest I've ever been to
>>
>>33043743
>>33043969
>>33043737
>>33043456
>>33043529
>>33043567
>>33044007
>>33044072

The video was made 4 days prior and you are all fucking leftists shits if you think expressing your first amendment right eliminates your second
>>
>>33044037
you seem to be missing the point.

>If fallible human beans will sit on your jury, act accordingly.

>fee fees put that white guy in jail. perhaps you should add some consideration of fee fees into all your future operational plans.

>I don't make videos for internet fame showing me shouldering my SIG brace with a innawoods patch on, while disparaging federal agents.

the three quotes above are trying to tell you that you are going to continue to be ineffective, and will probably be imprisoned, because you are too autistic/stupid to understand how and why your idiot friend got put in prison by a jury of his peers.

you are so blinded by your ideology that you assume any disagreement with you MUST BE because we all want to see people out put in prison for defending themselves.

the simple fact is that George Zimmerman did not shoot trayvon because trayvon was black, but because the young man was trying to kill Mr. Zimmerman. there was never ONE SINGLE PIECE of evidence to the contrary. that is why we supported him.

your friends in Minnesota cannot say the same thing about themselves. wether or not this was an objectively clean shoot is irrelevant because when dealing with imperfect humans who will decide your date, FEE FEES FUCKING MATTER YOU GODDAMN AUTISTIC COCKSUCKING MONG!!!!!

but go ahead and refuse to accept that you might be wrong about how you approach these types of situations. just don't be surprised when your ideology does out.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 259x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 259x298px
>>33044125
>tfw getting slaughtered is preferable to suffering another minute more of Swiggan's 15 year old faggotry
>>
File: 1485156042581.png (216KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1485156042581.png
216KB, 351x329px
>>33043097

>What's wrong with drying out a goat skin?
Absolutely nothing.
/k/ is just filled with nothing but beta closet storm niggers that can't handle blood and secretly envy fudds for being able to hunt and gut their own food without getting triggered.
>>
File: TxNuggetFestDayTwo.png (160KB, 361x200px) Image search: [Google]
TxNuggetFestDayTwo.png
160KB, 361x200px
>>
>>33042106

I feel for you, my dude. You're working a job for a weekend as an event organizer for a bunch of folks. Many of them young, stupid, and require vigilance to make sure they don't hurt themselves or anyone else. That's work.

Yeah, you fucked up. People have a right to be upset with you, but it is what it is and you probably deserve forgiveness if you golf a double bogey every once in a blue moon.
>>
>>33044141

Yes, Sakuya brought marijuana and showed it to a few people myself included, the alcohol while completely irresponsible and should be grounds for him to be banned for life anyway isn't illegal, but bringing marijuana is.

>Go to nugget fest

>risk becoming prohibited from firearms ownership

no thanks, if Sakuya shows at another meet, I'm calling the police, Save the post if you don't believe me.
>>
>>33044170
read this post
>>33044171
in case you arent the anon i was replying to, just know it was made for people like you.
>>
>>33044171
go fuck yourself
you're clearly here just to shit on anyone who thinks Lance was innocent

the interviews with the jurors made it obvious they were going to convict regardless of what happened
>>
>>33044182
fake and gay, pics or gtfo
>>
>>33044191
nigger I was at the fucking trial

Those jurors were pieces of shit

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/02/08/scarsella-juror-self-defense-claim-unbelievable
>>
File: tail.jpg (204KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tail.jpg
204KB, 900x1600px
>>33044182
I didnt see it, and I specifically remember him talking about not doing drugs being a DOT employee, but if you have proof otherwise then so be it.
>>
>>33044182
>oh no teh marijuanas!!11!
>>
>>33044192
your post, and the mentality it represents, is why you are losing the war.
>>
>>33042634
Bullshit. Sa/k/uyas name is Frederick and he works at Tammies Taffy in Cora.
>>
>>33044211
and you're why people are becoming leftists pieces of shit
>>
>>33044036
Just correcting you on the "unapologetic" bit, bro.
>>
>>33044134
I have nothing but nice things to say about creep finder. I thought Travis was super duper cool and I dint think people in this thread are necessarily directing their frustration as him, though if they are then scew me. Travis if you're reading this, know that you are one super cool chill dude and neither I nor most other attendees hold you responsible for this. I really enjoyed talking to you (I'm the guy who you introduced yourself to at least 3 times lol, I gave you some Brie as well). I think the blame for this falls squarely on this Swiggan fellow. He should have been vetted Trump immigration moratorium style. Furthermore, was there no leeway with the actual property owner? Could they have been negotiated with? What exactly did they say when you saw them?
>>
>>33044171
STOP SLIDING THIS THREAD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SHITTY DISASTROUS NUGGETFEST
>>
>>33044237
Basically it falls down to the following reasons with the landowner:
1. Liability
2. Number of people expected to show up - vs. how many actually showed up
3. trash

With 2, it seems there was some sort of miscommunication in regards to Creep, Swigs, and Swigs grandfather. I'm sure Creep or Swigs could clarify.
>>
>>33044171

I hope you get severely injured by niggers playing the knock out game
>>
>>33044236
Didn't say sorry to me.
>>
>>33044036
>I wasted my time and money and it's someone elses fault

Maybe you should move to europe they have lots of people like you there.
>>
>>33044223
no, I am not. my sons will grow up to be Locke, Bastiat, and de Tocqueville reading realists whom value individualism, self reliance, and hard work. They will understand utilitarianism and value morality because no ideology is complete without both. They will know that the rules matter, but winning matters too. They are the future of western civilization and values. They will stand in contrast to the backwardness of the East and the hypocracy of collectivists in the West.

My ideology is moving forward, and we will be the ones who defeat the left. We will be the ones who expose all forms of collectivism as the original moral stain, and as the oppressive chains around the necks of every human. And you will never understand what you are doing wrong.
>>
>>33044256
I carry a gun, and stay on high alert around public school educated youth.
>>
>>33043092
>literally sacrificed a goat and put it on display
>not a cult
I sure hope someone fucked it first, goat fucking is the best. Ishnala.
>>
File: 44081594.jpg (53KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
44081594.jpg
53KB, 263x317px
>>33044331
>>
>>33044182
>getting rid of a tripfagging attention whore off /k/
I wish a nigga would
>>
>>33044253
I'm wondering where the breakdown in communication occurred. I don't think creep just accepts any land invitation, he probably has a list of things to check off (is it actually possible and save to shoot there? can you drive close to the camping area/range area? is it okay for us to be there overnight? etc). I'm sure creep checked on all of that before even announcing this meetup, but one of the main issues was, of course, the large number of people.

So what happened? Did Swiggan intentially lie to his grandparents, hoping they wouldn't care enough to come back and check, or did he legitimately underestimate how many people would bother showing up?

If it's the former, then swiggan fucked up pretty badly, and from now on it's going to mean that if you want to host, creep is going to be doing a lot more digging into exactly who owns the land and will want to contact everyone who has a stake in the ownership of the property.

If it's the latter, then I can cut swiggan a little bit more slack, it's hard to estimate the sizes of these things, although I'm sure creep told him the crowd could easily surpass 50 people and would've asked if that was ok.
>>
>>33044301
>My ideology is moving forward

oh cool, a progressive
>>
I road tripped to the VA fest with Sakuya last summer.

He's got his quirks; but stop giving him so much shit. Aside from the poor taste in displaying the goat skin and taking pics he's an incredibly responsible person.
>>
>>33044375
Honestly, it could be any number of those combinations, I couldn't answer truthfully, only he or the land owner could. But if I had to guess he probably told them a considerably lower number than what showed up. 50-60 people is a fucking lot to manage.
While I'm not mad at Creep personally, he wasn't remotely familiar with the land itself (IE: the parking situation, the bathrooms, the long ass walk to the range, the limited vehicle access, ect) and while we just able to get over that stuff it does contribute to the image that there wasn't clear communication going on between all the levels.
>>
>>33044291
>someone else's fault
Expect this time it is, you cannot blame someone when they have a reasonable expectation that they will enjoy a full 3 days of nuggetfest and then it goes tits up.

If any of threads alluded to this nugfest as not being a 100% sure thing then people would not have shown up. The responsibility falls on the so called "land owner". It was his responsibility to be a better communicator in the dozens of threads in the past few months/weeks. It was his responsibility to detail the conditions of the venue and specifics of the range. It was his responsibility to inform the rest of us his grandfather might change his mind on a dime about hosting this thing. He obviously mislead his grandfather in some way, and because of his multiple failures, we the attendees (some home, others with a long ways to go still, are the ones who have to eat the shit sandwich. He should be barred from future events for being such a faggot, though I doubt he has the balls to tripcode on /k/ for the rest of his life. That is if his balls have even dropped yet, I knew I smelled something fucky when the "property owner" looked no older than 14 years old. What a fucking disaster
>>
File: 1465218423673.jpg (120KB, 441x464px) Image search: [Google]
1465218423673.jpg
120KB, 441x464px
>They were expecting less than 20
>>
>>33043775
Yeah, agreed. I've met some and it's about half shitbags and half nice people. Small sample size though.
>>
>>33043387
Boring reporting in. I know theres browns camp. It just depends on when they do that rock mining shit otherwise that place is perfect for camping/shooting/having fun
>>
>>33044403
literally every other word of that post counters that assertion.
>>
>>33044480
>if i say I'm a conservative 6 times, the one time I say I'm a communist is negated
>>
Swiggans rightfully deserves some shit.

I was very hesitant towards who he actually was based on how he responded to people asking questions (re: preparedness, distance, access,etc) like a belligerent and his lack of communication in the discord.

Had a hunch this would turn out like a bad TV drama episode where the kid lies to his parents about a party that gets out of hand. When I saw he was 19 I should have known it was game over from there. We had a close enough call Friday with the grandparents.

I think we all learned some valuable lessons from this; and I hope this doesn't dissuade anyone from future nuggetfests.
>>
File: sensible-chuckle-gif.png (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible-chuckle-gif.png
31KB, 250x250px
>>33044474

I had to google to see if Boring, Oregon was actually a place.

What a great name
>>
Wasn't the goat the grandad's favorite pet
>>
>>33044134
>FEES
>there are never any fees
I would have happily payed a fee to attend three day camping/shooting weekend instead of attending this clusterfuck for free
>>
>>33044489
there are other likely meanings for that phrase, fuck nugget. like actual acceptance among real people. progressives do not own a monopoly on rhetoric using vector based analogy.
>>
File: IMG_4569.jpg (66KB, 1140x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4569.jpg
66KB, 1140x405px
Travis; you've done a damn fine job managing the fallout from this. We'll see you again at the next one.
>>
>>33042270
killed a goat then skinned it and nailed its hide to a tree. then posted pictures
>>
>>33044519
Well said, I chose to ignore his belligerence and piss poor communication skills in previous threads but I have now too late seen the error of my ways. Should have sat this one out, shame the one nuggetfest in my home state had to be the bad apple
>>
>>33044579 sakuya didn't kill the goat or skin it, He just got a hold of the skin
>>
>>33044579
Big fucking deal, I doubt that's what got us kicked off
>>
>>33044579
literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>33044610
>>33044609

>>33044544
>>
>>33044617
the gote was shipped in from Kansas specifically for the ritual.
>>
>>33044574
where can i get this?
>>
>>33044621
That's even more autistic.
>>
>>33042278
>>33042335
>scam
How is a scam when everybody loses in the scenario?
>>
>>33044489
>you are so blinded by your ideology that you assume any disagreement with you MUST BE because we all want to see people out put in prison for defending themselves.
>>
>>33044609
It was taken down before the grandparents arrived.

It was in incredibly poor taste. Shouldn't have been put up in the first place. Unfortunately NF will be forever associated with autism and spirit cooking because Sakuya can't reason out that public images matter.

>nothing wrong
You are correct; but that doesn't mean it's ok to do and share.
>>
>>33044621
What was the ritual?
Was it done specifically to troll milsurp dude
Goddamn I hope so.
>>
>>33044637
still, not the landowners favorite side bitch.
>>
>>33042278
The only cost to attend nuggetfest is transportation and whatever you bring. It is a free event.
>>
>>33042854
who gives a fuck

>>33043095
this yanks the cranks

>>33043332
100%
>>
>>33044621
Goat was picked up in seven points, Texas. I was the one who found it for sale
>>
I'm so glad I didn't drive 7 hours for this. It sounds like a total spergfest.

Is there at least any good stories that came from this or some cool pictures? Besides the goat thing... I just feel bad for all the people who came from far away. I hope yall at least made a friend or something.
>>
>>33044666
I shot trap from a dock over a lake. Is that cool enough
>>
>>33044641
>Sakuya can't reason out that public images matter.
seems to be a lot of that going around...
>cough *stormfags*
>>
>>33043249
If you can't handle guns safely while blackout drunk then you can't handle guns.

Fucking numales these days, I swear. Back in my day we did everything drunk, work, driving, guns, sex, our taxes. All of it. You kids are just a bunch of pussies.
>>
Have there been Northeast Nuggetfests before? Is it possible that there will be one this year?
>>
>>33044544
>>33044621
>>33044654
>>33044656

There was no ritual.

In the discord chat we broached the idea of a boar hunt / pig roast. Someone suggested buying a goat.

Some Kansas kommandos bought a goat. They arrived late Friday. The goat was put down humanely Saturday morning; cleaned and dressed.

Sakuya had a moment of full retard shortsightedness and took the skin over to a tree and snapped photos after being told it was a bad idea.

And here we are.
>>
>>33044663
other thread said the anon who brought it was from kansas. I assumed he brought the sacrifice with him the whole way. mea culpa.
>>
>>33044170
>>33044202
Nobody on this fucking planet is going to believe you if you make that video and say you're not racist. If he didn't intend to cause trouble he would not have gone. Period.
>>
>>33044690

you must be new. Yes there has been. There probably will be one
>>
>>tfw this is literally what some nuggeters what from Creep
>>tfw not making backup arrangementsr
>>sometimes a magical place doesn't always mean good magic

no worries, CF. You got this.
>>
>>33044709
Not new but I have ignored most nuggetfest threads. I think there was one a couple years back in Pennsylvania but I decided not to go.
>>
File: apologize.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
apologize.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>33044718
forgot pic
>>
>>33044690
Western PA "Site A" (a wonderful Charlie Foxtrot) in summer '14
Eastern PA "Siite B" in summer '14 as well; on land leased by Creepfinder.
Winter PA at site B
Summer 15 PA at site B
Winter 16 PA at site B
Site B also had build parties and clean ups.
Site B is no more.

Last I heard; there will be a Summer NF in PA.
>>
>>33044697
>There was no ritual.
too late. this is the internet. the official history will now be that there sure as bell was a ritual. perhaps even a traditional bloodletting. with virgins.

on second thought, this being /k/, the whole world will already assume the involvement of several virgins.
>>
>>33044699
He was. I held the goats lead around a tree to keep its head still while he shot it with a .38 webley.
>>
>>33044734
>With Virgins

Are you implying there wasn't an ample supply of virgins on hand already?
>>
>>33043619
Wrong.
>>
>>33044301
Good reading list, any suggestions on where to start?
>>33044403
Clearly doesn't know their liberal authors
>inb4 "liberal reeeee"
>>
>>33044733
>Western PA "Site A" (a wonderful Charlie Foxtrot) in summer '14
>Eastern PA "Siite B" in summer '14 as well; on land leased by Creepfinder.

And don't forget. There were some real WTF moments at both Site A and Site B.

People just can't fucking keep their spaghetti in their fucking pockets.

The site B cleanup weekend I went too was alright though.
>>
>>33044742
>.38 webley
the most beautifully autistic fact surrounding this whole event. even counting the virgins worshipping a gotes head.
>>
File: IMG_4570.jpg (111KB, 404x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4570.jpg
111KB, 404x513px
>>33044733
Site B was in western PA near penfield; I mixed the two up. I don't remember where site A was; somewhere near philly?
>>
>>33044753
Bastiat's The Law. It is succinct, which is refreshing for political philosophy.
>>
File: KALEMA.jpg (45KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
KALEMA.jpg
45KB, 500x330px
>>33044654
>>33044697
>>33044734

there is only 1 ritual
>>
>>33043999
lol was he fag posting all the "I'm bringing coke with me and there's nothing you can do to stop me" bullshit
>>
>>33043529
/k/ got assaulted at a BLM rally and thought they could defend themselves. Unfortunately for them the aggressors were members of the nationally protected species 'dindu nuffingus' so /k/ was promptly apprehended and locked in jail for many years.
>>
>>33044787
still gotta have the head of a ruminant.
>>
>>33044524
It actually lives up to it's name too.
>>
>>33044687
Amen
>>
>>33044792
oh god, don't start that again....
>>
>>33044811

Don't worry. He's going to be sentenced in a couple weeks. Then he won't be able to post here anymore
>>
Holy shit these meetups sound like fucking cancer.
>>
>>33044348
Sometimes I make a shit free post but not very often..
>>
File: 1484259071737.jpg (50KB, 548x639px) Image search: [Google]
1484259071737.jpg
50KB, 548x639px
>>33042106
First nugget fest ever, hopefully won't be my last.
I'm not gonna lie and act as if I wasnt a bit disgruntled, but it was cool event and I had fun while it was going.
thanks again Daewoo guy and zenit rail dude, your Serbu super shorty fucked my hand up but it was fun still.i wish I got to shoot that one dudes deagle brand deagle but oh well. Same with creep and BD, y'all were pretty chill.
Hopefully the next event turns out better and I can get some time off from my job.
>>
>>33044870
Daewoo guy as in the trip fag Daewoo guy from akg? because that guy is a fucking faggot. Im surprised he even let you touch his guns
>>
>>33044546
Good then never come to one and stop petering like you were at this one.
Swiggan fucked, period. He knew there was a solid chance there would be 50 plus attending and thats why he kept pushi9g his polls. He lied to his family about the numbers and thats all there is to it. >>33044641
>It was in incredibly poor taste. Shouldn't have been put up in the first place
STFU cityboi, Butchering an animal for dinner is fine. How the fuck fo you think all those chicken tendies your mommy brings home get there. Faggots, faggots everywhere.
>>
>>33044524
Its real and it lives up to its name
>>
>>33044805

Pls dont remind me. If you want to hangout tho and in the area let me know. Grab a beer or just meet up or some shit
>>
>>33044914
I helped pay for the goat and have some of the meat with me. I was there where they cleaned and dressed it. that's not the problem- the problem is public imaging and branding. NF is now associated with being profoundly retarded satanic autists. If you can't understand why that's bad you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>33044914
I think he was saying it crossed the line to stake the head up like lord of the flies or some satanic ritual.
To which I agree.
I really don't think he's bothered by killing an animal for food.

On a side note, I love animals and I am kind of annoyed that yall killed a goat for apparently no reason since it's my understanding yall didn't even get a chance to cook it. I don't think that makes me pussy. And for what it's worth I live in West Texas, not a "cityboi".
>>
>>33043777
>what is premeditation
>>
>>33044301
>Locke, Bastiat, and de Tocqueville
>not Nietzsche, Foucault, Schopenhauer, and Jung

Pleb shit.
>>
>>33044986
>NF is now associated with being profoundly retarded satanic autists
by who? normies have no fucking clue what nuggetfest is.
anyone who knows what nuggetfest is would enjoy hanging out with a satanic autist.
>>
>>33044036
OK first you said he didn't apologize to you, but there are plenty of people saying he was genuinely apologetic. secondly you're fucking retarded for not seeing how unorganized and fucked this was. I have zero interest in going to autismfest, just liked seeing the banter in the threads leading up to it and I could see it was going to be a monumental failure.
anyone who didn't see it coming and went way out of their way for this shoddy event has no one to blame but themselves. let me guess you also thought hillary was going to win? dumb, blind mother fuckers lol.
>>
>>33045011
>choosing opportunistic might makes right oppression over objective standards.
>not plebian revenge fantasies
pick one.
>>
>>33045001
We're taking the meat home and cooking it later; it will be put to use.

>>33045013
For those who don't know; Creep was interviewed by Forbes about NF. He has also turned down at least one person who asked to show up for the purpose of a documentary / reporting on the event.
>>
File: 1485892625477.png (202KB, 471x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485892625477.png
202KB, 471x495px
>>33045011
>calls Locke, Bastiat, and de Tocqueville plebshit
>then recommends Nietzsche, Foucault, Schopenhauer, and Jung
Really now
>>
>>33045035
>objective standards
Implying such a thing can exist.

All standards are susceptible to both our lived and evolutionary experience.
>>
>>33045037
I am well aware of the Forbes article. how many people get Forbes? how many of those read it?
>>
>>33045037
Forbes the website or Forbes the actual magazine?

The website has writers who will talk about literally anything, they've got a dude who only writes about anime and weebshit.
>>
It sucks that this happened, but I had a great time and I will try to go to future nuggetfests. I had a good time with every person I spoke to, and hope to see them again at other nuggetfests. I'm sorry I didn't continue to the second campsite and bailed on yall, I feel a little like a dick. I also feel like an asshole cause everyone was sharing so much shit and I brought so little to share, so if you're one of the many people that gave me free shit then thank very much. I will make up for this at the next nuggetfest I attend.
>>
>>33045048
those who try to find universal, objective standards, and live by them, make better men, leaders, and philosophers than those who do not.
>>
>>33044910
Nah I brought a Daewoo and a Galil out there for people to enjoy
>>
>>33045055
it was the website. that makes it even less likely to get out there. no one knows who we are. no one cares. If creep gets to the point that people do know who we are and start to care, a tree'd gote will not matter anymore.
>>
>>33044455
>If any of threads alluded to this nugfest as not being a 100% sure thing then people would not have shown up.

yet every single thread people were calling him out for lacking in communication, vague directions, no plan to haul gear one mile up a hill, the shooting "range" being grassy and unprepared, etc. and assuming you're the same fag, you yourself said lots of people backed out because it was too vague. they were smart, you were dumb. take responsibility for yourself.
>>
File: gun control experts.jpg (198KB, 995x450px) Image search: [Google]
gun control experts.jpg
198KB, 995x450px
>>33045066
You cannot find truly objective standards. Things can only reach the level of "sufficiently true" or "true enough" to ensure survival of the person or species.

Also, your example is poor, I can point you to quite a few leaders who had "objective standards" that were not beneficial to the human race.
>>
can you blame the host? the smell of fifty of you neckbearded faggots would rid me of my sanity
>>
glad I didn't go because I would've murdered whoever killed the goat
>>
kid lied to is grandparents about how many "pals" were showing up, and lied to /k/ about them being cool with it. let he who was never a dumb kid before cast the first stone.
>>
>>33045095
was it a wild goat? if not I would assume it was the grandparents property? disrespectful.
>>
>>33045110
Nah some guys brought the goat with them to eat.

>>33044986
NF has always had stupid shit going on. Remember when they had to make a policy of "no ISIS flags allowed"? I know 4chan isnt a secret club but the majority of people who dont come here still think the whole website is /b/ circa 06. I dont think a goat skin in a tree is gonna do anymore harm than just being associated with 4chan
>>
>>33045069

It was fun. Had a good time. Shame that you have to pass on that K1, it was a blast to shoot.

Unrelated, but I hope you like that DAG surplus I traded you.
>>
>>33043800
This is 1 out of 10 nuggetfests to kinda implode like this. I've been to two, myself, and both were some of the best weekends of my life. Don't let this completely turn you away if you're interested.
>>
>>33045087
"Being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions"
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
Neither are universal but both are widely applicable standards that make life better for all involved.
>>
>>33045124
well in that case... rip in peace goat bro
>>
File: 1482210143057.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1482210143057.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>>33044870
>Tfw that Serbu wasn't even mine but I ended up supervising a bunch of jams
Glad y'all had fun in the end though. hopefully you didn't hurt your hand too bad.
>>33045069
that slam fire though
>>
>>33045137
I think you're assuming that I don't respect the works or teachings of Locke, Bastiat, and Tocqueville, which would be incorrect.

It's a shame they aren't required reading in American Education, but they should be. The fact that 99% of kids fresh out of high school probably don't even know who John Locke is in itself explains major problems with the educational systems.
>>
>>33043372
Breathalizer line before shooting lane.
>>
>>33045124
damn i wish it was still /b/ ca. 2006. you motherfuckers are gay. i hope you guys didnt eat the brownies.
>>
>>33043088
Tbqh from a liability standpoint these events shouldn't be conducted period. The exposures here are massive, having an open event with a firing range and camping (let along fucking alcohol and average age of 22) is enough risk to get you laughed at by every insurer from abacus to Tokyo marine. Evaluating and insuring these risk is what I do for a living, I insure events from gun shows to beer tastings and boy listen when I tell you stop this before you get hit with a wrongful death suit and endup having the equivalent of the deceased life earnings levied against you and all your current or future assets.

As a /k/mando I love nuggetfest, but man you've really gotta get this shit in some form of order before you get the old royal fuck up the fiscal anus.
>>
>>33045281
would having people sign waivers hold any water?
>>
>>33045281
Yup, which is why I have nothing to do with any of these events.

I've done them on the industry side, and you'll note how there are designated people on the firing line to control the possession of arms and run the line. I also know how much the insurance bill at our indoor range sets us back, so fuck that noise.
>>
File: 1485242363840.jpg (32KB, 628x504px) Image search: [Google]
1485242363840.jpg
32KB, 628x504px
>>33042106
>So with one failed NF under our belts, what are the signs that future NFs are going to be failures? Vagueness in the planning stage seems to be a big one.
>>
>>33045289
no
>>
>>33044666
I have too many stories to tell, but both nuggetfests I've been to were fantastic experiences that helped me meet a lot of grade A people.
>>
>>33044125

What the fuck happened here
>>
>>33044676
Like the trap was just standing there, minding his own business and you shot him? Not cool, man. Not cool at all.
>>
>>33044182
Saved... to witness later anon bro.
>>
>>33045379
i laughed so hard woke up my girlfriend, I've been here to long
>>
File: 14873054559040.jpg (126KB, 736x488px) Image search: [Google]
14873054559040.jpg
126KB, 736x488px
>>33042106
In Odessa tourist from Canada used machine gun for marksmanship practice. 2 women dead. 1 child dead. 2 men wounded. one child in hospital. Canadian tourist is back to homeland.
No charges will follow.
>>
>>33042106
I wasn't there myself, but I've been to the previous two mwnfs, but from what I've heard from various people is that you handled it fantastically after shtf, and while mistakes were made about securing the land, you did everything you could to make it run smoothly.
I love what you do, and you're one of the few people I can think of that could make this kind of thing work. I know you're gonna learn from this and continue to hold great events in the future. Stay based, Creep.
>>
>>33045289
Not really. It's not the person themselves that matter it's the right of the persons family to sue. You would need *BARE MINIMUM* event planner liability, spectator & participant accident medical, firearms liability, byob liquid liability, damage to premises, and an additional insured naming land owner. The live fire AND alcohol are what really kill this. I do similar events with reenactments & encampments but they all explicitly use blanks and 90% are 1770-1870.
Really this shit is a personal liability nightmare, at least as a 501c or LLC you're not going to be one that gets literally destroyed when some journeymen welder with two young kids that brought home $120k for the 3rd time last year gets crushed by a rotten tree branch or shot in the face only for his widdowed wife to sue your ass for 40 years of that pay, and 18 years of living expenses+college for his two infant kids.
>>
>>33045499
So how does liability get determined, in a general sense? how is the line determined where it goes from person a's responsibility/fault to person b's responsibility/fault?
>>
>>33042106
Shit happens, not really a big deal.

Have you seen the shit posted on this board?
The fact that this is the first "major" issue with NF is impressive. Just reset the "Days since faggots got upset over nothing" sign and move on.
>>
Still want to attend a nugget fest. Am planning on attending a meet we are having here in NM with the Mrs. but depending on the dates that may not be possible because we are expecting.
>>
>>33042364
There is a BIG difference between technically drinking and getting shitfaced. I bring a little hipflask of bourbon and some cigarettes when I go hiking, it warms you up around the fire, and is general an enjoyable activity.

Would I drink a fifth of Weed in public, much less a 4chan meetup? No.
>>
>>33045376
Reason why I don't go.
>>
>>33045522
In the special event world it's different from an auto accident world. When someone gets hurt because of an unsafe physical condition it's instantly anyone who was physically involved in the commencement of that events fault. The main 2/3 almost always being the venue, event organizer, and sometimes the exhibitor.
When an unsafe physical condition, a risk or liability exist its the principal duties for one of those three to provent it from causing a claim in the first place.

>Tdlr/ nigga gets shocked cause the extension cord for that booth goes through the drinking fountain and creep just didn't care before the event opened then who he attorney gonna had him sue? >Errybody
>>
>>33045582
>who he gon sue
>errybody
I laughed really hard at this for some reason
>>
>>33043567
>k shoots protestors
>k goes to jail

>/k/
It was fucking /pol/
>uhhh buhh no true scotsman

If I put on a /jp/ batch and run around yelling at niggers at a protest, which board should it be said I'm from? /pol/ which I obviously browse, or /jp/ because "lol da patch man"
>>
>>33044986
>public imaging and branding
>of a board for autistic anime fans
>>
>>33045605
So true doe.
>>
File: 1483490383909.gif (340KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483490383909.gif
340KB, 420x420px
So when is the next one?
>>
>>33042106
Shit happens my dude
>>
>>33042398
This
This right here
>>
File: 1429595205837.jpg (41KB, 337x359px) Image search: [Google]
1429595205837.jpg
41KB, 337x359px
>>33045682
Are you kidding? There a literally shitloads of them.
He's the faggot in the dress with the "rhodie" FAL.

I'm only telling you this because it's common knowledge, what's done is done, don't be a bitch.
>>
>>33045637
Maybe so, but for some reason I just imagined Cleveland Brown and his lawyer and that's what made it so funny to me
>Mr Brown you have a strong case here
>sue errybody
>>
File: spiritcooker.jpg (164KB, 637x965px) Image search: [Google]
spiritcooker.jpg
164KB, 637x965px
>>33042398
>>33045682
On the left

whoever calls this a trap is really desperate.
>>
>>33045825
He looks like fucking egoraptor
What the fuck
>>
File: oO1wy5E.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oO1wy5E.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
>>33045941
Egoraptor can pass better than sakuya. And egoraptor can't pass very well.
>>
Anybody here gonna even mention Donut getting high and molesting their dog?
>>
>>33045980
Seriously are we really going to pretend this never happened
>>
At this point it's safe to say:

1) MANDATE THESE AS DRY EVENTS

2) Always have a backup location to go to. Might be far, might not even be shooting, but something to make it worth everyone's while. Luckily this was in 2 hrs from Dallas.
>>
>>33046178
>MANDATE THESE AS DRY EVENTS
Literally gun-grabber tier logic.

>One person can't be trusted so nobody has rights to preemptively punish you for the wrongdoing you didn't commit
>You don't NEED alcohol
>Think of the /k/ommados

etc. ad naseum
>>
>>33045980
>>33046108
Anybody??!! Really?
>>
>>33046212
What happened
>>
>>33046212
What happened ?!
>>
>>33043653
How have you been McNig?

Long time no post
>>
>>33045289
No.

There is so much evidence of negligent action, that a waver wouldnt even be a bump in the road of litigation.

The alcohol + guns is enough to cause problems
>>
File: jewdar.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jewdar.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>all these people suggesting crowd funding a land purchase
>creep suggested this a long time ago
>creep can't make trip
>lets 16 year old faggot host meet without full vetting
>TX meet goes south in colossal way
>more people suggesting land acquisition

Hmm...
>>
>>33046802
Land acquisition would probably be a bad idea.

>Buy land in the Midwest, everyone has to drive a long way (except me and a few other dudes)
>Buy land on East Coast, western bros are fucked
>Buy land west, (texas, idaho, etc.) east coast is fucked.

Midwest is probably the best option, just because you can buy cleared land for cheap, but that means people are going to be driving 12-18 hours just to get there.

I doubt you'd get anywhere near the attendance if you only ever had it in one place.
>>
>>33046846
Considering this many people have been showing up to pa fests even in the snow for years: No, it's not a problem.
There is such a density in the area between Ohio, New York, New Jersey, and Virginia which makes it a perfect spot. Any further south alienates most people north of Maryland, while any further north has to be pretty far because NY isn't an option, and no one wants to drive through NY with machine guns and silencers.
>>
>>33043092
>not sacrificing a goat to Odin for slaying all the ice giants

>>33043417
To be honest, outside looking in, a guy posing with the dead carcass of a goat with a cig in its mouth while wearing a Trump hat, or nailing the carcass to a tree and posing two rifles next it can look a bit fucked.
Especially when you combo plate that with 50+ strangers in camo shouting 'cheeki breeki', and one guy dressed as a girl stumbling drunk and carrying an AR.

It was a fuck combo plate that fucked this meet.

>>33043700
ATF has cancelled all future PA meets.

>>33044207
Still a federal offense and if he's a shitbird and gets caught and doesn't own up to the weed being his, tosses it and it's found in a search, everyone is getting zip tied along with their guns.
>>
>>33046846
I guess the only option is to buy multiple pieces of land that Creep would technically own and manage.
Send in those shekels goy.
>>
>>33046945
Or even M1 Garands.
>>
>>33046967
>o be honest, outside looking in, a guy posing with the dead carcass of a goat with a cig in its mouth while wearing a Trump hat, or nailing the carcass to a tree and posing two rifles next it can look a bit fucked.
Especially when you combo plate that with 50+ strangers in camo shouting 'cheeki breeki', and one guy dressed as a girl stumbling drunk and carrying an AR.
That, too, is the fault of no one but Swiggins and Creep:
(a) That wasn't even sa/k/uya, he only waved the head around a bit,
(b) that's wouldn't be a problem if the owner had actually given permission, and
(c) swiggins' grandfather texted him kicking everyone out way before any of this shit happened

It doesn't matter if it's the combo plate because it's really not the combo plate. The owner had started to kick everyone out more than 36 hours before this shit.
>ATF has cancelled all future PA meets.
oh hush
>Still a federal offense and if he's a shitbird and gets caught and doesn't own up to the weed being his, tosses it and it's found in a search, everyone is getting zip tied along with their guns.
Nigga, there was no weed. Furthermore the idea that it's SAKS weed of all people is simply preposterous. Could it have been the anons from Colorado who were pretty clearly weedbrained? No, that couldn't be!
>>
It is only now that I realize that I'm missing my 500 round ammo can of 7.62x51. God fucking damn it.

Well I hope whomever picked it up gets good use out of it. That's 300 dollars down the fucking hole.
>>
>>33043922
they should've hired you as their lawyer wow how could they not think of these evidence and claims to defend themselves
>>
>>33046967
Why in the fuck is everyone freaking out about the goat? It was a goat, we bought it to eat, we killed it humanely, we skinned it well, we took a few pictures with it. Do people freak their shit when they take pictures of taxidermy shit?
>>
>>33047141
>oh hush
Gotta throw some shitpost in there.

>CObro's weed
Regardless of who, they could have fucked everyone if someone was a narc or if a fed was there.

Like Trump suggests, we need serious vetting.

Does this mean making the shoots dry?
That would be kind of gay to be honest, there just needs to be some intelligence used in this. If the drinks come out, guns should be put away.

I've been to other meets where we've had a drinking night, the heaviest usually the night before the final day.
If we're too drunk and hungover to hear a gun, we wouldn't be shooting them.
And we've never had a problem.
>>
>>33047282
Normies, had the landowners actually seen the bloody goat skin hanging on the tree, I'm sure they would have flipped out.

I grew up on a farm, I've watched my dad butcher chickens and rabbits before, it's no problem to me. But you have to worry about normies.
>>
>>33047234
That sucks man.
As much as I'd like to trust people on here, I don't.
I don't leave any of my shit unsupervised. If I'm not there it's locked in my car.
>>
>>33047321
Oh yes, the old ass Texan landowners who've probably butchered more deer than people who showed up to the event would have totally freaked out.
>>33047234
Think it got stolen or you just left it?
>>
File: DSCF0187.jpg (598KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0187.jpg
598KB, 1600x1200px
So we pitched the idea of a goat in the NuggetFest discord chat mostly as a joke. Then people got serious about it and it turned into whomever kicked in the most gets to kill the goat. I coordinated with a guy who found the goat on Craigslist. Contacted the owner there who basically has a family farm and raises a good variety of livestock and poultry for meat. I let the owner know full-well that we were getting this goat to slaughter it and eat it. He was fine with that, so I paid fully out of pocket for the goat because I didn't want a repeat of the "freestyle rap axe bap livestock culling" thread. We bought the goat, brought him to site and tethered him overnight as we got there at dusk. First thing in the morning we humanely slaughtered, cleaned, skinned, and butchered the goat. There were five people there, we did it about 15 yards away from the road behind a screen of trees. The goat was not abused or mistreated in any way. Sakuya asked for the goat's hide and head to take home and tan as it's something he does regularly as a hobby. He hung the head for about five minutes before creep asked him to take it down.

I ●think● I have at least 80% of the story about what happened with the miscommunication and us having to leave. It's not my place to talk about that, so I won't. I spoke with the landowner a few times as well as his wife since we had MWNF on my dad's place previously. Creep and I both gave him our real world info as a just in case measure for his peace of mind.

I do my best to help Creep out so the NuggetFests I attend go as smoothly as possible. I'll address questions anyone has.

Now, one other point I'd like to address is the fact that I did this at the MWNF in October 2015, and nobody cried about it then.
>>
>>33042106
Well shit. Maybe we can have a successful nuggetfest in Texas one day. I still haven't been to one because I was afraid it would turn out like this or worse
>>
>>33044070
>mogrizz
>implying Swiggans isn't mogrizz on a new trip
>>
File: 1402941354230.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402941354230.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
Someone tell Creep to turn his phone on and set up his voicemail because I'm trying to get a hold of him. Tell him if he doesn't get a hold of me before the end of the day, that he's going to have one starchy fucking potato coming to pee on him in his sleep.
>>
>>33047347
I heard there were tons of faggots moving into Texas from California.
>>
>>33047506
>implying he didn't toss his burner phone
>>
>>33047527
Moving to Austin, not to towns with less than 2k people. And statistically the people moving tend to lean conservative.
>>
>>33047370
so what is the story
>>
>>33047535
Nah, this is a phone he's had for years.

He'd have updated it with me and some others if he had, anyway.
>>
>>33047569
>It's not my place to talk about that, so I won't.
>>
>>33047643
aren't you an """admin"""?
>>
>>33047655
No Flandre is the trip mod on this board
>>
>>33047655
I don't know what you think I'm an admin of but there's literally nothing online I am an admin or mod for.
>>
>>33047370
Stop being reasonable. It's the gay dude's fault and drinking is bad and no step on goat.
>>
>>33044760
>And don't forget. There were some real WTF moments at both Site A and Site B.
>People just can't fucking keep their spaghetti in their fucking pockets.
The spaghetti at site b was fucking delicious and I guarantee none was spilled.
>>
>>33047701
You can be my "admin" bby ;)
>>
>>33047877
>tfw never got any delicious pocket spaghetti from Site B
>>
>>33047900
Holy shit he lives. How you doing you huge faggot? Ya know you could call a neeegro sometime.
>>
>>33044760
>site b
>eastern pa
Site B is west of Penn State, senpai
He has said several times that this summerfest is "definite", but the absolute lack of any planning so far doesn't seem to support that.
>>
>>33047347
I just left it.

It had the bar code sticker still on top. It might mention something about Cabelas. It was a PPU bulk 7.62x51 box.

I was so busy trying to find my bag with two guns in it I forgot about the damn ammo box.
>>
File: 1472494196400.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472494196400.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>33047282
>>33047321
>normies
this desu. for every autist I met who didn't give a fuck there were a pack of
>lawyers from big firms
>accountants
>dentist
>nurse
>business owners
>doctors (assuming since he works at the huge medical center near me)
>branch managers of large firms
these were some of the people I met. not gonna lie, they were far more interesting and fun to talk to since they had actual jobs with cool guns and social skills beyond spewing memes. they were also the first ones to flake from the main camp when the autists started drinking and got really rowdy. honestly, even if they're from 4chan, I don't think they were on board with most of the shit that went down. also
>mfw that one faggot who left early due to bullying or someshit since he didn't want the goal tail
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.