[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuggetfest regrouping thread. What the fuck is going edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1487473574758.jpg (46KB, 480x852px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487473574758.jpg
46KB, 480x852px
Nuggetfest regrouping thread.

What the fuck is going edition.

We need updates.

>pic related.
>>
File: du6s4B6.png (228KB, 486x347px) Image search: [Google]
du6s4B6.png
228KB, 486x347px
>People actually fell for the nuggetfest meme
>>
>>33041888
I would never want to meet any of you fags in a million years
>>
>>33041947
This desu
>>
File: c5b (1).jpg (40KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
c5b (1).jpg
40KB, 600x604px
>>33041888
Well, DAMN.

Lesson learned about trusting day/k/are /k/ommandos.
>>
>>33041888
pls let this be real
>>
>>33041947
This. Because even if, in the unlikely event that 95% of /k/ actually are semi-decent people (an overly generous estimate), that remaining 5% seems to exist just to fuck our shit up. Only need one shitter to ruin everything.
>>
Bumping for creepfinder/pictures.
>>
>>33041922
This is exactly why I find this whole situation completely fucking hilarious.
>>
>>33041922
>>33042313
While I think meet ups are the dumbest fucking idea ever to come out of this board, I still enjoy collectively pointing and laughing at the aftermath.
>>
>>33042381
Travis ran nuggetfest on too much trust and it now bit him in the ass. Hope the dumbass learns from this.
>>
Honest question, why would you want to meet with a bunch of strangers and narcissistic retard tripfags?
>>
>>33042504
Exactly why I didn't go.
>>
>>33042142
You do realize that's not what happened here, right? They said GTFO on Friday from numbers alone.
>>
>>33042435
>>33042381

>trusting flesh-people
>ever

Stories like these just confirm to me that my life of social isolation and solitude is the best way to stay out of trouble and stressful situations. Why the fuck would you ever want to meet the people behind /k/ shitposts in real life?
>>
>>33044121
>Why the fuck would you ever want to meet the people behind /k/ shitposts in real life?

Cause it happens to be a fantastic fucking time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.