[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i create a potato gun? What type of material do i need?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1487211880324.jpg (4KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
1487211880324.jpg
4KB, 188x141px
How can i create a potato gun? What type of material do i need?
>>
>>33039747
A potato.
>>
A propellant
>>
A tube.
>>
>>33039747
a tube of some kind
>>
>>33039777
>>33039788
>>33039819
That's pretty much it
>>
>>33039747

Why wouldn't you just go to youtube?
>>
>>33039747
schedule 40 pvc
>big diameter piece for chamber
>end cap with screw in cap
>adapter piece from chamber to barrel
>smaller diameter barrel
pvc glue
2 longish screws
1 shorter screw
bbq starter

drill 2 holes in chamber 45 degrees away
screw in screws
attach ends of bbq starter to screws
check if sparks between your screws
glue the rest together
screw in shorter screw at bottom of barrel

let it dry a few days
>>
also dont use hairspray. it gunks it up. use carb cleaner
>>
>Large russet potato
>Lubricant
>Ducolax (strong laxative)

Set timer for 15 minutes.
Insert lubricated potato fully into rectum at 14 minute mark.
Aim using your genitalia as a sight.
Profit.
>>
>>33039747
Stop making these.
Holy shit, do we need one every day?
Can you not figure how to put plumbing parts together and shoot something out of it?
I hate you and hope you die of AIDS.
>>
man, i remember /k/ around 2012-2013 where we'd have /k/artoffelverfer threads almost every day
i remember making apfsds rounds jamming sharpened rebar into potatoes and firing them at stop signs
fun shit, some potato cannon websites will sell you rifled barrels too if you want to go that route
>>
>>33040403
>Can you not figure how to put plumbing parts together and shoot something out of it?
welcome to america m8

we're lucky he's not demanding cad files to use with a 3d printer he doesn't even own yet
>>
My friend owns a 48 foot boat.
Him and I built a potato deck gun. We tried to make it resemble a 88 Flak gun.
It's got a horizontal and elevation adjustment.
We used a steel fence post for the barrel, and we made our combustion chamber out of larger diameter PVC with a screw on back plug.
Drilled a hole and sealed an igniter in place.

We spray ether directly in the back, then shove a potato down the front of the barrel, and let the end of the barrel cut the potato to size. As the potato is pushed back, and it compresses the Fuel/air mixture.
We launch potatoes a good 200 yards with a 0 degree elevation adjustment.
The bigest problem we had was finding the correct amount of ether to spray for the fuel/air mixture.

We are working on a mk3 model with a rifled barrel. Hopefully it will increase accuracy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.