[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people shit on guns they have never fire, let alone owned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: results-of-gun-failure.jpg (15KB, 294x251px) Image search: [Google]
results-of-gun-failure.jpg
15KB, 294x251px
>own Windham ar-no issues
>own v2-no issues
>own .50 AE-no issues
>own .38 snub-no issues
>own P95, nothing but issues, but don't cry that all P95'S suck..
>>
>>33039707
>sample size of 1
>>
>>33039707
if 95% of /k/ didn't shit on guns they don't own they wouldn't be able to shit on any guns
>>
You don't need to own an I.O. Inc AK to shit on them.
>>
>>33039760
1 wut?
>>33039764
Kek
>>33039775
Should't I at least fire one?
>>
Self bump, just curious, this thread can apply to many things..
>bought f150 in 06, because I could fit in it.
>bought f150 in 15, because I could fit in it.
>don't talk shit on cars I didn't buy..
>>
>>33039707
I agree wholeheartedly. I don't take a durned thing seriously unless I see a timestamp picture of whatever they're talking about. Most people here are airsofters or cawadoodie players repeating whatever they've heard on YouTube.
Now about them there 50ae... What ammo are you using? I get nothing but problems out of all of mine; specifically a problem returning to battery or ftf. Any ideas?
>>
>>33039707
Here is what I understand about /k/ when it comes to this:
>muh mud tests
>muh torture tests
>muh common caliber
It's a bunch of groupthink and bandwagon effect shit. I'm not saying I don't fall within this type of thought process because I do fall within the category of people who fall for those youtube videos that try simulate reliability of guns in adverse and extreme conditions. Here's a good question, has anyone here bought a gun because they were told it was good?
>>
>>33039707
I have found that the more guns you own and the more experience you have with a greater variety the less meme spewing bullshit comes out of your mouth.
>>
>>33039707
How many rounds did you go through them? Especially the C39v2. I know the C39 was a pile of breakable pot metal, hence the creation of the v2 to fix their old mess (Chances are it will live the reputation of her older failure).
>>
>>33039998
Usually Speer, had a reloading source for a bit/buck a round..I have no issues, but friends manage to get stovepipes..I think it's limp wristING only because I have had no problems..
>>33040009
Heh, never bought because I was told it's good. I recommend glocks, but don't carry them. Just me though.
>>33040038
How many rounds? A ton.. I am not glorifying the guns mentioned in op, but there has been enough rounds put through mine, even the Ruger after shaving the feed ramp and getting different mags (imo) that I trust those guns.
>>
>>33039707
Same reason gun owners shit on guns or accessories they've never owned. People are sheep.
>>
File: tmp_3277-MKS_009161900399063.jpg (22KB, 535x416px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3277-MKS_009161900399063.jpg
22KB, 535x416px
We can all agree that Hi point's are ugly
>>
>>33039707
Why does a show like Top Gear/Grand Tour do so well reviewing cars that 99.99% of its audience cannot afford/will never drive?
>>
>>33040305
She's just a little fat in the butt.
>THCC problem solver
>>
>>33039707
While it's good to take anecdotes with a grain of salt it's also true that you don't exactly need to own a ford pinto to criticize its design.
>>
>>33040305
Hi points are like the fat pretty girl or the dumb buddy with a good heart..I am not ashamed of my 80$ dollar 9, it does what is supposed to do.
>>
File: 20160716_211130.jpg (446KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_211130.jpg
446KB, 800x642px
>>33039707
What do people say about Windham ARs? I have one and I'm 100% happy with it.

I've also never had any issues with my P95. Both my dad and I have one and they run great.
>>
File: girls_and_guns.jpg (48KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
girls_and_guns.jpg
48KB, 425x600px
>>33040033
Agreed, have some qt's
>>
>>33040336
I am with you there, I just don't see firearms "blowing up" every day..like pinto's..I am not disagreeing with you, just not going all "this is fuck, only commboc.is good"
>>
>>33040498
Glocks do.
>>
>>33040412
People do not necessarily talk shit..just that they (whindams) are budget, and useless..
>>
>>33039707
P95 what?
>>
>>33040575
Do you have one? What is the worst thing?>>33040580
P95/ruger
>>
>>33040670
Send it in if it's jamming, you will probably have it back in under a week.
>>
>>33040498
mmm, thought this was more of a "why do people bitch about guns they haven't personally owned" kinda question. I agree that it's very rare these days for a design to be released that's truly dangerous in the KB sense of things, whenever those happen it's usually a very isolated and/or user related incident and i agree that it's silly to try to apply that incident to a whole brand. If were talking more along the lines of shitting on brands for having bad CS, QC, or problem prone designs(cough cough taurus) then im inclined to think it's fair play so long as there's a reasonable body of evidence or user anecdotes to support such opinions.
>>
>>33040670
Woops, replied to myself,
>>
>>33040678
/k/, it'S fixed, after grinding the feed ramp and buying after market mags..I will carry it but am not 100% confident..no biggie..every other handgun I have ever bought has been gtg out of the box, not knocking Ruger, just personal experience...
>>
>>33040760
After market mags? Jesus.

If it gives you any more issues, send it in. Ruger will probably pay shipping both ways, and it will spend more time with FedEx than it will in their repair queue.
>>
>>33041099
Right, you have a Ruger? It is probably the best gun ever? I am saying the only one I have ever had issues with is a Ruger..I just had to "finessse" it..
>>
>>33040679
>reasonable body of evidence
I am with you buddy..times 10..
>>
>>33041392
I have over a dozen; the employee discount was very nice. ;)

Rugers aren't invincible or infallible, and not every Ruger is "THE BEST GUN EVAR". I'm just saying the company has some of the best service in the industry. You may as well use it.
>>
>>33040575
>useless
How so? Because you can build your own?

I mean, it's an off-the-rack commercial AR-15. I wasn't/am not interested in putting together a riced out AR. I just tossed on some UTG "milspec" rail-mounted irons and I was happy. I also traded a gun I didn't like for it, so that was a plus for me I guess.
>>
>>33039794
plenty of others have offered their money as sacrifice to the I.O. alter, we know it to be a false god, and all who pay tribute will be dammed.

>>33039927
>op is a fat fuck neckbeard with no XP

ohhhh ok i got you. yes you can shit on guns you've never even held before simply by doing research.

like i can tell you the french got steam rolled by Germany in wwii, i didnt have to be there to see it to know, just by doing research i can tell you this.
>>
>>33040033
>cz
>hk
>1911
>rugershit

sooooo you bought the meme guns and want to talk about memes?
>>
>>33043348
I own a bunch of different handguns. Everything is a Meme
>>
>>33040356
>fat
>pretty
>>
>>33040033
>cokeman
>>
>>33043348
>things are memes because I say they are
Welp, I better smuggle a Stetchkin aps so people will know I didn't buy a meme.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.