[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Any of you bring a uncased gun to the range?

Anyone live in suburbs and walk out the front door with a AR/AK on there back?

I'm poor dont want to buy case
>>
>>33031126
Do you have blankets or sheets?
>>
>advertising to burglars that you own firearms
>>
>>33031142

I dont agree with this, what if you go hunting? That says you own firearms?

What if you wear camo to the range? that says you have guns

A normal single or double rifle case is pretty obvious as well

a lot of people use ammo cans for the range too.
>>
File: 1449632882212.png (85KB, 710x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449632882212.png
85KB, 710x480px
>>
Bumping because I am also interested in this.
>>
I tend to bring a case. The pros out way the cons imo. I mean a case provides protection from scratches when transporting, it allows you to easily carry all your gear in one location, if it is a square case people won't loose their shit if they see it (something very important if you're like me in Commiefornia). The cons: bulky, only tacticool with molle, the glock cases have the word glock in massive letters on the side
>>
>>33031126
Christ man how poor are you? A case at academy or Walmart is like $10-15 bucks.
>>
>>33031211

>wear camo to the range

> the camo part is what implies firearm ownership

what
>>
>>33031126
wrap it in a towel you cheap fuck
>>
>>33031126
>Any of you bring a uncased gun to the range?

yes

>Anyone live in suburbs

No since I'm not an effeminate numale faggot

>s-some of us have to

Bullshit
Get a car, hippy
>>
>>33031126
>Any of you bring a uncased gun to the range?

If you count the one in my waistband as uncased, yes (pistol). However, if the gun is not physically on me, my gun range requires it to be in a case such as my rifles).

>Anyone live in suburbs and walk out the front door with a AR/AK on there back?

In a case, yes. (I live right next to an elementary school, I don't want to get ran over by a herd of soccer mom SUVs)

>I'm poor dont want to buy case

You cheap fuck. Buy a gunsock or something. If you're poor and can't afford a $20 case, you picked the wrong hobby
>>
a cheap soft case would be $20 or some shit.
that's probably cheaper than the ammo you'll use.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.