[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repeal Hughes Amendment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: M60.gif (2MB, 400x201px) Image search: [Google]
M60.gif
2MB, 400x201px
We still have a chance of making this reach its goal
> https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
>SPAM IT EVERYWHERE
>>
File: atfplzgo.jpg (42KB, 324x474px) Image search: [Google]
atfplzgo.jpg
42KB, 324x474px
Donald Trump JR: Hey dad, you should really get rid of this pesky Hughes amendment thing, its a bad deal. Might as well throw out the entire NFA as well, that would be big league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk
>>
>>33031074
I'm not signing this stupid shit until you reword it to not sound retarded.

>2 known homicides committed with a legally owned fully automatic firearm
This is fuddlore with no facts to back it up.

>and one of them was caused by a police officer
That's not even how the rumor goes!

>submit a tax stamp
What?

>Repealing the unconstitutional Hughes amendment will restore our second amendment rights that have been under attack for a very long time.

This reads like something abe simpson would write to the NRA if he were a gun nut.
>>
File: Second Amendment Grammar.gif (44KB, 827x628px) Image search: [Google]
Second Amendment Grammar.gif
44KB, 827x628px
Let's fucking do it!

The deadline is February 19th and we have only 68,000 signatures.

To anyone who wants to get an opinion out of the Trump administration, sign (and most importantly, SHARE IT) so we can see what they think.

Conservatives control the House and Senate. The Administration is pro gun and has established a pro-gun coalition lead by none other than Donald Trump Jr. himself. Ronald Turk of the ATF and other officials within are also willing to remove some regulations as well.

There will NEVER be a better chance to get something done or at least make our case. The time to start pushing to restore the second amendment is now.
>>
NFA is a tax. So it only needs 51 senators to be repealed, instead of the 60 needed to defeat filibuster.
>>
>>33032027
>This is fuddlore with no facts to back it up.
the website only gives you so many words, it was hard to fit everything in but since you want a source http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcfullau.html

>That's not even how the rumor goes!
yes it is

>What?
learn the laws nigger

>This reads like something abe simpson would write to the NRA if he were a gun nut.
man at least i'm trying to get this shit repealed. make up your own petition if you're such hot shit.
>>
Made a thread on /pol/ myself, let me help you with a bump OP.

Make these faggots sign.
>>
>>33032265
thanks mate
>>
File: 121388402_640.jpg (36KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
121388402_640.jpg
36KB, 640x524px
Daily reminder this shit DID NOT pass the vote.
>>
>>33032027
it reads like a basement dweller wrote it
>>
>>33032519

So someone who comes to this website essentially. Makes sense.

Bump none the less. Sign it roodypoos!
>>
>>33031074
You realize that these petitions don't mean a goddamned thing right?
>>
>>33032581
They do when they come from the White House page because if it reaches its goal the White House has to read it and reply to it.
>>
>>33032581

They spread awareness amongst policy makers and the public and they get a response from the current administration so we know where they stand on the issue.
>>
>>33032581
Actually the whitehouse ones have gotten shit done before.
>>
>>33032581

Change.org petitions are useless, Whitehouse.gov petitions are not.
>>
File: mtD.jpg (108KB, 1262x648px) Image search: [Google]
mtD.jpg
108KB, 1262x648px
>>33031074
welp
>>
>>33032627

Makes you wonder why half of them didn't sign the Hughes Amendment petition.
>>
>>33032598
>nah bro we ain't repealing shit
>>33032604
How cute, you think lib cucks care.
>>33032610
The whitehouse petition to deport Justin Beiber reached 100,000 signatures and yet that little shit is still here.

I'd love to have giggle switches, but if you want change you have to do more than 'sign' a web petition. Protest, write your representatives, run for office, do actual work.
>>
>>33032645

>lib cucks
The obama administration is gone. The folks running the show right now are pro gun and it's a lot faster and more reliable to have Trump submit legislation to congress directly.

Why would a petition like the Beiber one accomplish anything? The guy hadn't done anything that would warrant legal deportation.

I do agree however that more needs to be done than signing a petition, but every little bit helps. The armchair commandos can do something at least.
>>
File: High Impact Sexual Violence.gif (1018KB, 330x341px) Image search: [Google]
High Impact Sexual Violence.gif
1018KB, 330x341px
UP!
>>
>>33031074
>Canadian
>Signed it anyways
Who else/mischief/ here?
>>
>>33032686
>Why would a petition like the Beiber one accomplish anything? The guy hadn't done anything that would warrant legal deportation.

>multiple DUI
>underage consumption

Trump still has to fight a segment of the GOP that hates his ass, and has two years before the next House and Senate elections, which will probably swing massively left. That sort of thing fuck Obama, Bush, and Clinton during their final term in office.
>>
Did y'all forget that the FOPA as a whole was a good thing?
>>
>>33032805

FOPA can be preserved, repeal the Hughes Amendment.
>>
File: crouch.jpg (23KB, 398x286px) Image search: [Google]
crouch.jpg
23KB, 398x286px
>>33032793
> Russian
> signed it twice
>>
We have ONE day left to do this. 30,000 away. Spam social media, message youtubers like Hickock45, Military Arms Channel, Iraqveteran8888, Demolition Ranch, etc.

Share it ANYWHERE you possible can.
>>
>>33032817
Hopefully some better lawyers are working on that than the ones who signed off on the immigration halt.
>>
Alright roodypoos I have to go to bed. Someone mind bumping the pol thread every so often? The one on /b/ was a lost cause.

>>>/pol/113151318
>>
>>33032483
Daily reminder that its the year 2000 + 17 and trump is in office.
>>
>>33031074
will literally never happen with a petition
>>
While we're on the subject of federal gun legislation, could we maybe get a federal prohibition on AWBs or other such fuckery in the states? We could unfuck gun laws in states like CA and NY, and maybe stop the endless infringement that those states get away with.
>>
>>33032799
>senate election
>swing left
Not in 2018 son. Democrats really fucked up their defense and a lot of the Trumpocalypse hasn't happened yet that they were talking about. Namely the economy tanking.
>>
>>33032581
Maybe under Obama.
But we've got a chance however slight.
>>
>>33032838
>Australian.
Sign it every time I get bored.
>>
>>33032598
The White House has no power to make, remove, or change laws though. Even if the White House was 100% on board they LEGALLY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING..
>>
>>33033845
Why?

They're just going to keep ignoring it just like DC's *still* ignoring a SCOTUS injunction on their ban of handguns and Cook County is *still* ignoring an ILSC injunction on their ban of everything.
>>
>>33035495
At least we'll know their stance on the situation
>>
>>33035515
Not if the feds are forced to guard gun stores and literally hand out rifles under orders from Trump and the NRA.

If the government AND the militia/gun nuts unite, there is no stopping them.

Because if gun nuts chimp out the state governments response is to literally call in the feds.
>>
>>33035701
Or to call in the national guard. That's going to be a bunch of good old boys who want to keep their gun collections anyway.
>>
File: 1421793259209.gif (169KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1421793259209.gif
169KB, 267x199px
WAKE UP.

We're at 75,000 signatures. Fucking shove this anywhere you can. Social media, youtube, twitter, it doesn't matter just shove it down everyone's throats until they sign.
>>
>>33032201
It sounds like you wrote it 10 minutes before it was due. I've seen middleschoolers pump out bullshit writing assignments of better quality in less time.
>>
>>33036530
75k out of 55million

wew
>>
>He actually thinks it has a chance
Signed it, but I'm not holding my breath for a miracle.
>>
>>33036595

There won't be a miracle and the petition will not get Hughes Repealed. As always, these are about spreading the word and raising awareness, as well as formally submitted a request to the administration and receiving their view on the matter.

If something more comes of it, great!

>>33036583
It only needs 100,000 to receive a response from the Trump Administration.
>>
>all this effort for an apology letter
Fucking retards.
>>
You American do know petitions are worth fuck all.
>>
>>33036611
The liberals aren't running the show anymore and Trump's son is leading his Pro-Second Amendment Coalition.

>>33036613
See >>33036608

There is no reason not to sign it, just as there is no reason to stop there. People should also be CALLING or WRITING their representatives.
>>
Fuck /k/'s liberal ass mod for deleting the mega thread. Bringing this one back up.
>>
>>33031074

Have a bump even though this probably won't succeed.
>>
Is it pronounced hues? Or huj-es
>>
Signed it
>>
>>33032027
>>33032519
>>33036611
>>33036613
>.20 cents has been deposited to your account, thank you for Correcting the Record!
>>
>>33038153

Hues I believe.

We're so God damn close. Why didn't the people who signed the NFA one also sign this one? Just half of them even.
>>
>>33038388
Did we get a response from the repealing NFA one?
>>
>>33038620

Not yet, that one technically isn't done until tomorrow, just like the Hughes Petition. After that they'll respond within 60 days if not sooner.

Hughes at this rate though won't get anything because it needs 20k more by tomorrow.
>>
>>33038620
not yet
>>
signed weeks ago and shared on /b/ even though they might fight a lot over there oh well. Op did say spam everywhere so I did.
>>
Play devil's advocate and share it to the Mainstream media. Freak out over conservatives trying to get machine guns.

With luck one of them will plaster this shit all over the internet and millions will see it.
>>
hickok has over 2million subs I dont know why he hasnt made a video.
>>
>>33035714
>calicucks panic as non compliance becomes legal and try to call in the national guard once loads of gun owners start open carrying or whatever with black rifles.
>Trump beats them to it and federalizes them first to guard any lawful gun owner protest in coordination with NRA and other gun rights organizations.
>libs have their brains melt once their lofty statism comes back to bite them and their own local police says fuck it once some of their delusional members try to arrest national guard and militia members and gets detained.
>>
>>33038753
This. Free advertisement.
>>
Get the fuck back up there.
>>
On a seperate note, how did this turn out? https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
>>
>>33041357

That one ends tomorrow as well. Then we will receive a response within 60 days.
>>
>>33041502
O shit dude
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.