[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ptrs sawed off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sod off.jpg (29KB, 608x274px) Image search: [Google]
sod off.jpg
29KB, 608x274px
do any of u do this? i'm going to get a ptrs and see if it is still accurate with the barrel sawed off.
>>
>>33029863
I feel its a baity bait, but if you actually do it and post a pic i give it a REEE/10
>>
>>33029863
It'd be shit, the barrel would be barely the length of the round. There would be barely any pressure build up.
>>
>>33029863
that's not sawn off. the barrel is removed entirely - it's threaded into the receiver like any other barrel.

assuming you cut down a barrel to next to nothing, you remove any real acceleration that a bullet can get from high pressure gases as the pressure drops extremely fast. this is why detonating most cartridges outside of a chamber is little more than a firecracker.

some very large cartridges make very large firecrackers. that detonation may be enough to injure you, but nothing compared to actually firing from a reasonable barrel.
>>
>>33029895
what do you mean? velocity is not because of the barrel! its because of the gunpowder in the bullet. and a 14.7 mm caliber bullet has a whole lot of gunpowder in it.
>>
>>33030056
Ugh. This bait is awful.
>>
>>33030224
you obviously don't know anything about soviet guns.
>>
>>33030290
Guns work the same no matter the country of origin you faggot.
>>
>>33030056
Or RDX in the Cheops version.
>>
>>33030308
when did i say anything about my country of origin? i really don't get why are you so pissy...
>>
File: 1479009635067.jpg (40KB, 481x475px) Image search: [Google]
1479009635067.jpg
40KB, 481x475px
This thread is a prime example of how k has went to shit.
>>
>>33030393
I have been here on and off for a long time. It's about the same as it always has been.
>>
>>33030417
I've been here a solid few years and recently took a break a couple of months ago. Coming back you can definitely see a decline in overall quality.

Plus its accepted fact that Nu-/k/ was becoming a thing a while ago
>>
>>33030439
>implying that newfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.