[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no-funs scandifag here Considering moving to the US Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: gevær.jpg (94KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
gevær.jpg
94KB, 900x450px
no-funs scandifag here

Considering moving to the US

Thinking I want to move to Maine

What are the gun laws like there?

Thinking I want something like pic related

Any /k/omrades from Maine here?
>>
>>33027052
Gun laws and culture of Maine (and New Hampshire and Vermont) will blow your damned mind considering where you are coming from (once you can legally buy) and their neighbors. Have fun and enjoy how life should be
>>
Yankee cucks desu
>>
unless you're really well educated and/or planning on marrying an american girl, how are you planning on getting here
>>
>>33027052
Main had good gun laws, but you can buy that gun in any state
>>
>>33027052

Maine is great, you'll love it.

Super white, super safe, decent things to do.

Winter sucks but where you're from, you won't mind. It's actually probably an improvement on the weather there.

I lived in Maine for a few months and loved it.
>>
>>33027052
You should be able to get that in just about any state so I wouldn't worry about selection issues.

Maine is one of the few good states in the Northeast so enjoy it if you can actually get there.

Immigration is tough as hell though and can take years and a lot of cash, so good luck
>>
File: Flag-of-MaineStateFlag.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-of-MaineStateFlag.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>33027052
Lived in Maine my entire life, there's a couple population hubs and a lot of parks and land to hike, fish and hunt in. The people are hit or miss as is the weather.

God tier laws in this state anon, hunting with suppressors, and no nfa ban here unlike some more famous New England states.

Careers vary from public service such as park rangers, to micro biologists.

With the right amount of ambition, (our state motto Dirigo literally meaning I lead) you'll have a good time.
>>
>>33027698
I want to marry american
>>
>>33027698
this is 2017
why does it have to be a girl?
>>
>>33027052
Are you really scandi or are you "scandi"?

Going to need proofs before we help you, Mohammed.
>>
File: maine.png (50KB, 755x656px) Image search: [Google]
maine.png
50KB, 755x656px
>>33027052
Here you go OP.
You should be fine but for the love of fuck DO NOT carry your shit across the state's borders.
>>
File: dane cut.jpg (127KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dane cut.jpg
127KB, 720x1280px
>>33027990
>>
>>33027991
>Only state bordering Maine is New Hampshire
>State motto is "Live free or die"
wew lad
>>
>>33027052
Maine's awesome as shit. Come down here to Bangor area if you want a good balance between nice rural country and accessible towns and stores and such.

Everyone here loves guns.

Stay away from Southern maine though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.