[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0335.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Friend bought this 1940 Mosin with the stock already on. I can't help but feel a piece of history has been hurt. How do I convince him to swap it for a wooden stock?
>>
>>33026578
Tell him it looks like a piece of shit and if he wanted a fucking plastic rifle he should have just bought a modern rifle that fires more common ammo.
>>
>>33026578

you don't. He bought it with his own money.

now, there are plenty of all-original unhurt mosins out there.
I hav an all matching '32 Tula and a mismatch gun that I "sporterized" to hunt with.
>>
>caring this much about the garbage rod
>>
>>33026578
>Piece of history
>literally hundreds of millions made
>stop liking what I don't like

Seriously, it's his piece of shit rifle, let him fuck it up how he wants to.
And tbqh, famalam, they do help with tightening up the rifle, my friend did the same thing, and his shoots much tighter (inb4 anecdotal).
>>
>>33026578
>piece of history
>convince him to swap it
Jesus christ OP please kill yourself
>>
>>33026591
fpbp

but seriously its not a sniper rifle, at best a mosin makes a good brush gun.
>>
>>33026578
>How do I convince him to swap it for a wooden stock?

It's none of your fucking business you autistic retard, and even if he put a wood stock on it YOU still won't be teleported into some magic war where what you think or do matters. Pull your head out of your arse and live your own life instead of annoying others about putting plastic on their old beater junk.

Better yet, use the autism to learn machining then CNC your own SuperNugget. You can CNC the wood stock too.

Autist can make excellent machinists.
>>
>>33026608
>>33026675
>>33026639
>>33027283
>>33027967

Bubba pls go
>>
>>33028000
>Bubba pls go

Nice trips, but old junk is old junk and everytime someone modifies their old junk, your pristine old junk is worth more. You should thank the nice man.
>>
>>33026578
Scout style, detachable magazine...
It's fucking gorgeous ignoring "muh historical value".

Fight me.
Would love an archangel stock with mosin hardware
>>
>>33028027
Don't you have a cousin to be fucking?
>>
>>33026578
Go to the range with it. Every shot dislodges the mag; which if not dislodged will display a great and many errors not limited to double feeds, failures to feed and straight up jams.

I owned and sold a mosin in that exact configuration
>>
But your own mosin and keep your own piece of worthless history you massive mouthbreathing mongoloid.

Leave your friend alone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.