[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ordered this funny looking flash suppressor from some nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 100_0204.jpg (1MB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [Google]
100_0204.jpg
1MB, 3296x2472px
I ordered this funny looking flash suppressor from some nice guys over in Russia. I think it's called the Night-2. What do you guys think?
>>
>>33026328
> What do you guys think?

Where did you buy it?
Do they have suppressors for 12 caliber?
>>
>>33026328
rip doggo
>>
>>33026328
cool. why did they drill so many holes before the baffle though? There's no baffles in the sleeve I presume.
>>
hide you dog now
>>
>>33026353
Russtock.
If you mean 12 gauge, no not in that style. They might have other flash suppressors for 12 gauge but I didn't check.
>>
>>33026374
>>33026363
I've had it for over a month and me and Wolfie are both doing just fine.
>>
>>33026378
> Russtock
Thank you. I may go to jail for this, but thank you.

> If you mean 12 gauge
Yes, it is.
>>
>>33026371
ah because it's a niggerfied surefire mb sleeve thing, hence the slot in the front tube.

fag
>>
>>33026388
Not for much longer
>>
>>33026424
Do they usually wait a month or two before dog killing? I figured if they wanted to fuck with me they would have grabbed it at customs and came knocking. My package wasn't even opened at customs.
>>
>>33026447
You posted it on /k/. One of the most monitored message boards that exist.
>>
>>33026461
So? I'm not at home. Using free wifi at a strip mall, sitting in my car, using a laptop that I bought at a pawn shop with cash 3 years ago, and posting pics that have no exif data.
>>
http://russtock.com/product?id=342
Hurrdurp?
>>
How big is it?
>>
Looks cool but expensive for what it is. Op how's it shooting at night?
>>
>>33026477
>Not using 7 proxies

RIP doggo
>>
>>33026488
not sure what you mean by hurrdurp but that's similar. I got the night-2 with 14x1 threads.

>>33026510
works great. completely hides all flash.
I know it's a bit expensive but I wanted something different.

>>33026500
don't have it with me to measure. check specs on russtock.

Having problems with Happy Sun Time korean nail salon free wifi. Gonna go try to find a better/faster one.
>>
remember when that anon ordered "auto parts" (bizon mag)?
>>
>>33026664
Zasta smuggled a Bizon parts kit into the country in a toy box, the absolute madman
>>
reported
>>
>>33026328
>"""""flash suppressor"""""
Why not get some "solvent traps" while you're at it?
>>
>>33026568
>Having problems with Happy Sun Time korean nail salon free wifi

NSA is on to you.
>>
plot twist, OP is a bong and that's a legal firearm muffler
>>
File: 100_0192.jpg (941KB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [Google]
100_0192.jpg
941KB, 3296x2472px
>>33027259
Probably not too many bongs with these hanging in their living room. I guess I'm more of a yeehaw than a bong.
>>
File: 100_0197.jpg (1MB, 3296x2472px) Image search: [Google]
100_0197.jpg
1MB, 3296x2472px
One last pic as proof that I'm really a 'murican.
Our three pronged outlet. I know they have these in canada, and maybe mexico too, not sure, but I'm red white and blue.

Also, yes I know the outlet is upside down. Something I plug into that outlet was upside down with the outlet the other way so I flipped the breaker off and turned that one around. It doesn't hurt anything being upside down. Just looks weird.

Gotta head to the house now so I won't be posting any more today.
>>
>>33027259
double twist: OP is baiting the doggo reaper to his house full of improvised traps after carefully studying last week's /k/ threads
>>
>>33027805
>Also, yes I know the outlet is upside down.
Actually it isn't. That is technically the way they are supposed to be installed. The idea is that if anything metal ever falls between the plug and the wall, it will hit the ground prong instead of live prongs. You see, it's safer in the scenario of something that never happens.

In practice you rarely see them installed that way unless whoever installed it was anal about code. You see them installed like that in commercial properties a lot, and buildings built recently.
>>
Does it actually muffle sound?
>>
>>33026328

Is that technically legal?
>>
>>33028608
No, OP is going to Federal Prison
>>
>>33026477
>free wifi at a strip mall, sitting in my car

nsa could get on your ass with that info
>>
>>33027832
Inb4 that excellent "there are casualties/your move mr lawman".jpg
>>
File: 10972235-aps-screen1.jpg (89KB, 832x631px) Image search: [Google]
10972235-aps-screen1.jpg
89KB, 832x631px
>>33026477
>So? I'm not at home. Using free wifi at a strip mall, sitting in my car, using a laptop that I bought at a pawn shop with cash 3 years ago, and posting pics that have no exif data.

>going out in public to brag about doing something illegal on someone else's network
>on a website known for collusion with the FBI
>just weeks after the NSA disseminated all of its data to every alphabet agency
>in 2017, when everyone has access to wide data networks and scifi-tier facial recognition technology

oh my sweet summer child

I bet you have a facebook profile too
>>
>>33027839
>The idea is that if anything metal ever falls between the plug and the wall, it will hit the ground prong instead of live prongs
What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>33029384
>What in the fuck are you talking about?

...how did you not understand that?
>>
File: german-electric-plug-socket.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
german-electric-plug-socket.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>33029384
Imagine you were holding a butter knife flat against the wall over the plug. The plug was hanging out of the socket by a quarter of an inch or so. If the butter knife fell straight down the wall, it would short out the prongs.

I'm not joking, that's the rational for why the ground plug goes on the top. It's ridiculous, I know.

In some other countries they have recessed sockets to prevent this absurd scenario from happening. Pic related is a german outlet.
>>
>>33027930
Answers plz
>>
>>33026388
Your foster parents are dead
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.