[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is clip draw for retards or is it worth trying out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1487354225608.jpg (119KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487354225608.jpg
119KB, 1080x1080px
Is clip draw for retards or is it worth trying out?
>>
>Clip that low on the full size

For retards.

>High clip
Probably OK if you practice with it. Just dont let it touch your skin all day, that would ruin the finish.
>>
>>33026045
On a Glock? Full retard.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-130203.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-130203.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
My teacher has it on a glock 43
And hes a DA investigator who used to be a cop for like 10 years.....
So it can't be too bad
>>
>>33026081
its a carry gun, fuck it. as long as it goes bang.
its like worrying about scratching a dirt bike.
>>
>>33026045
I don't see what's wrong with it
>>
>>33026045

It's pretty bad. You just can't get a good grip on the gun on draw and the clip doesn't hold the gun securely and allows the gun to cant.

Also pretty stupid/dangerous unless you have something like a Saf-T-Blok installed.
>>
>>33026126
how about nothing covers the trigger
>>
I wouldn't keep one in the chamber and not directly against skin but other than that whatever tickles your pickle
>>
>>33026115
It's T.H.E. blast for when you're wearing sweat pants, shorts and the like.

Especially on a Glock I highly recommend a kydex trigger protector thats secured to the pants via paracord.

But as >>33026081 stated: wear it with a wife beater or some other layer of cloth between you and the gun.

When you got a real mouse gun, a pocket holster is better. But anything larger than subcompact is great with a clip draw
>>
>>33026045
Depends on application. I have a clip on my 380 keltec that I clip to my gym shorts when I go running, but I keep the chamber empty. For anything bigger I'd say it's probably a bad idea.
>>
I think Techna clip is shit

However, if you insist on using it

LCP/1911/certain other versions attach to the frame

On Glock, M&P attached to the slide end plate

Those versions are full retard and an OOB malfunction waiting to happen
>>
Sucks for full size guns. Nice on little guns, though.
Unless it's a long, heavy DA pull like a j frame you also need a trigger gaurd cover, unless you're ultra-queer.
>>
I almost got one for my j frame sw. Then I decided not to be a poorfag and just bought a holster. Im happy with my choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 418x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 418x164px
Clip three to a sash around your torso to become a swashbuckler
>>
>>33026122
It will be uncomfortable if it touches your skin, too. Gun will be cold in the morning and stay hot all day.
>>
>i-if it touches ur skin...!

Don't you clip these to your belt?

And even if you clip it directly to your pants, are you not wearing underwear?

Can't you hang it off a pocket even if you're going commando?

Are Americans LITERALLY incapable of dressing themselves properly?
>>
>>33026450
true that.
>>
>>33026045
Carrying with the clip is fine if the chamber is empty.
Carrying with an empty chamber is retarded.
Therefore carrying with a clip, while fine, is retarded.

>Is clip draw for retards or is it worth trying out?
Yes
>>
>>33026702
>carrying with an empty chamber
>not for retards
>>
>>33026081
T.
an idiot
>>
>>33026715
That is the opposite of what I said.
lrn2comprehend
>>
>>33026702
What about with one of those kydex trigger things?
>>
>>33026458
>>Are Americans LITERALLY incapable of dressing themselves properly?
We outsource it to india
>>
>>33026311
>Those versions are full retard and an OOB malfunction waiting to happen

Give us a scenario then Suzy
>>
It isn't secured like a holster and doesn't cover the trigger
>>
>>33026458
Here in America where people actually carry guns, there are several different climates to deal with which dictate clothing.good holsters don't cover the inner side of the rear slide or grip and often have a degree of cant to them.

These clips have not such backing and can shift around a lot which can cause irritation to anyone that doesn't wear a undershirts, thigh covering underwear or whatever fucking onsie you prefer.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (53KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
53KB, 800x587px
>>33026045
>clips
>>
I use it on my glock 19 and use a trigger guard to go with it. I like it. It's the best way I've carried. Buy only the original Clipdraw from their website if you're thinking about it or you'll be sorry.
>>
>>33026045
Fucking garbage
>>
>>33026045

>clip

It's a MAGAZINE you fucking autismo
>>
>>33026045
>clip
>>
File: concern~04.png (252KB, 1076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
concern~04.png
252KB, 1076x1080px
>>33026045
>clip
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.