[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your personal expierence with females in the military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 43

File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
What's your personal expierence with females in the military?
>>
They're laughable.
>>
>>33024204
Pretty open ended. Stories?
>>
Went to SERE school with one and it was nothing but problems.

She thought she was tough and wanted to do the obstacle course and she ended up falling off the rope traverse and twisted her arm. Lol.
>>
>>33024210
They act like they're equal while being held to completely separate standards. I've met few who actually had to work to get where they are. In the muhreen kores, there were two females that went on promotion boards within 2 months of getting to the fleet and got promoted to E-4 just because they've got extra weight on their chest.
>>
File: 1464003568691.jpg (31KB, 720x954px) Image search: [Google]
1464003568691.jpg
31KB, 720x954px
>>33024226
>SERE
>women
this will be fun
anymore stories?
>>
lol I remember when we had tons of presentations on sexual harassment and respect to minorities and "people of color" during the Obama Administration.
I'm so glad I'm out.
>>
>>33024200
Bitches and whores.
Sometimes both, they aren't really meant to this kind of work due to lack of a concept of brotherhood and they can't llift a squad mate for shit if he needs it.
>>
>>33024210
Yeah I got you
>be a young lance coolie in a weapons company
>always manage to pull firewatch with a Sgt who we quickly became good friends (can follow up with stories about deployment days)
>some female Cpl with a stick up her ass always comes in an out of the duty hut because she belonged to the armory or some shit and had to get papers signed that the Armory is all secure and what not
>one of those "I go to the gym to show off, not to work out" types
>She would come in and get pissy that I wouldn't greet her properly to which we'd just tell her to get that POG shit out of here and she would always threaten to tell on us
>would do something like "HEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO COR-PRELL"
>one day kickin back in the duty hut with said Sgt
>see her walk by the windows on her way over
>make some jokes about here comes Queen Bee of the Bitch Brigade
>she walks in
>doesn't look to happy
>start doing my obnoxious greeting that she hated
>"HEEEEEEYOOOOOOO.....Pfc?"
>She just stands there avoiding eye contact
>I'm too curious about what happened to give her shit
>Sgt has a mile wide grin on his face and starts muttering "good afternoon Lance Corporal or some shit"
>she hands us the paperwork, we sign, she leaves
>both of us bewildered
>CO shows up
>ask him what's going on with the PFC formerly known as Blonde Ambition
>lets us know there was a Ssgt who she would constantly shit on because she was a female and could get away with being a shitbag
>Long story short, Ssgt caught her and her 1st LT fucking
>both were married
>>
>>33024200
Has it been 12 hours already?
>>
>>33024200
>Oh, it's THIS thread again!

There are good ones, and there are bad ones, just like there are good males and bad males. Fucked up females just fuck shit up in new and exciting ways. So, just that they're female isn't itself a problem, it's just different (with the exception of pregnancy; that's a problem).

The problem is the system. In the Navy, the standards were so skewed that a male who is excellent at their job and is physically capable of performing without any issues can be kicked out for failing to meet standards, while a female can score Excellent and still be totally unable to do her job. My experience was as a Machinist's Mate operating a power plant. We had exactly that situation onboard, and because the female still passed her fitness tests, they couldn't remove her from the watch rotation, and instead had to have a second person stand watch with her to turn her valves for her. Fortunately she got knocked up and they were able to kick her off the boat.

Which brings me to the pregnancy issue. Amazing how many females become pregnant immediately before deployment. That leaves their departments short-staffed, without enough time to train up a replacement. The issue is so politically sensitive from so many sides it'll never be touched. I'd prefer mandatory birth control.

Best chief I ever had, hands down, was a 5'0" 100 lb redheaded Irish lesbian who drank us all under the table. But she wasn't in a role that required physical strength. Women serve well, and make important contributions. However, the military needs to stop pretending they're basically dudes with tits.
>>
Yeah they're a fucking pox and turn everything into a popularity contest. I got out of the Navy because of it.

>94 on ASVAB
>choose GM after shit selection of ratings to choose
>big fish in little pond
>top of class in A school, distinguished military graduate, 99th percentile on E4 and E5 advancement exams
>pick up E5 in a year and a half after leaving boot as E1
>this bitch picks up rank every cycle by like half a point, can't even put a M2 back together
>can't even move an M2 around despite being 6'4" and built like a linebacker, I'm 6' and a spooky skeleton but I can still manhandle the M2 around
>all around deadweight to our division
>try to boss around lower subordinates with much more time and more knowledge about the rate
>yells at people for not knowing getting maintenance done she doesn't know how to do despite having the NEC for it
>LCPO and DIVO decide she should get Crew Served Weapons Instructor school, despite me being vocal I want that so I can get an IA to Afghanistan
>she finds out she could be voluntold for IA with that and doesn't even want to go to CSWI
>they tell me I can go to ROLMS DBA school tho
>nah fuck you I'm not reenlisting
>find out she gets out too after intentionally failing out of CSWI

I HATE THEM SO GOD DAMN MUCH
>>
>>33024200
Comfort women only.
>>
File: Rico.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
Rico.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>33024302
>(can follow up with stories about deployment days)
please do
>>
>>33024226
Was this the lame version that the AF does or the real SERE school that has all 18 series instructors? The is a big difference between them.
>>
A few get pregnant, get discharged, collect $1400 a month and get Tricare coverage for life.
>>
>>33024509
The fuck do they get $1400 a month for?
>>
>>33024302
Kek, bitches gonna bitch.
>>
File: 1486491164879.jpg (97KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1486491164879.jpg
97KB, 640x1138px
>>33024200
What about shemales in the military?
>>
>>33024519
THIS

I've never heard of this happening.
>>
>>33024200
This sums up women in the military

https://youtu.be/JY8fYWUcF5Q
>>
>>33024530
Dudes with tits. Nothing more.
>>
Ever feel it's not worth it to not get involved with a female cause of SARC/SHARP that could lead to an immediate discharge & Leavenworth.
>>
File: 1486199324931.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px) Image search: [Google]
1486199324931.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
Very anecdotal:

>used to date a libtarded college-girl redditor
>her mom was former AF
>her mom literally said (i'm paraphrasing here):
> "yeah I enlisted as air traffic control...then I got pregnant with Jenna and got discharged before I ever had to do anything, so now I have benefits for life! Jenna, that's why you should consider enlisting in the military too!"
>mfw
>>
>>33024200
Lesbians are about the only useful ones. I've seen 3 non lesbians in my military career that weren't completely useless fucks.
>>
>>33024530
Hey anon that lurks /lgbt/.
I know that one and she's not in the military... just saying.

She may have done some men in the military tho.
>>
>>33024210
>Pretty open ended
this is all the sluts in the military.

like this one called Ann with a hoarse as fuck voice and weird accent. she had like 5 kids, and herpes. everyone has been taken by CPS, and she will never see them again. she was navy up in norfolk.
>>
>>33024553
Glad you dumped that slut. The military needs to start doing benefit limits on women who get knocked up.
>>
>>33024551
100% this

t. Former USDB Guard Force
>>
>>33024553
How do they get benefits for life? Discharges are optional for females who get pregnant.
>>
>>33024535
No, I'm legitimately asking because I wouldn't be surprised if shit like that actually happens.
>>
>>33024465
Yeah I got you
>2010 Sangin Afghanistan
>Mounted patrol through a MSR
>come across a village, most everyone dismounts and goes to clear it and talk to locals
>Sgt, few others and I stay mounted and provide watch
>For some reason I am eyefucking this nearby hill and my paranoia starts setting in
>peak of paranoia I hear Sgt yell "ITS CHRISTMAS!"
>scares the shit out of me
>less than a few feet away there was some old ass Russian shotgun just buried in the sand
>shotgun became legendary in our squad
>we'd steal it from each other always itching for a chance to use it
>had a money pot going for first person to use it in a firefight with confirmed kill gets the pot
>few months in we participated in a combined assault with the Brits on a village suspected of housing insurgents and some caches
>I have the shotgun, held onto it for a solid 2 weeks
>Less than 200m out from the village start taking fire
>under cover make advancements but there's a giant ass wall between us and the village, going around exposes you to an open street, jumping over at a certain point lands you in a patio like area with easy access to a 2 story building that we need to clear out
>hear voices in the building
>fire off some rounds and lob grenades in the windows
>Brits lay down some cover fire on the windows
>thinking THIS IS IT, THIS IS MY MOMENT
>I just know once I'm over that wall I will get this money pot
>Start clamboring wall
>Shotgun is hanging on my right shoulder via makeshit leather sling we made
>mid clambor I hear Sgt yell "Mine now, Bitch!"
>feel him rip the shotgun away from me
>causes me to fuck up and fall on my ass on other side
>we clear building out
>all enemy combatants inside died from grenades and cover fire
>still had some hope
>find out that our dorky ass assaultmen nabbed it from Sgt shortly after it was taken from me and blasted an insurgent point blank with it as the beardo bumrushed them from a bathroom
>>
>>33024509
>get pregnant, get discharged, collect $1400 a month and get Tricare coverage for life.
I wanted to call bullshit on that one, but when they're knocked up by another active duty member who they marry, and who then goes on to retirement, that's pretty much how it goes; and that's a really common scenario. That only happens otherwise is they pick up a VA disability rating.

>>33024371
>Fucked up females just fuck shit up in new and exciting ways
So, to elaborate on this, it mainly boils down to fucking. Fucking senior people, fucking junior people, fucking people from other departments, fucking people on watch, etc etc. Everyone on a carrier knows about the fucking, but when it's between two people of similar rank from different departments who can't impact each other professionally, no one cares (unless they're caught midfuck). It's the closer ones that fuck shit up. A few short ones.

>Young, confident, funny fit guy shows up
>Division officer is a civvie 8/9, boat 11 (all women are hotter at sea)
>He gets her to drop trou in the division office after working hours, doors locked
>She's bent over getting railed from behind by a junior enlisted when the department head unlocks the door and comes in
>She gets a letter of reprimand which basically kills her career, he gets an "administrative separation" for Fraternization and Unnatural Carnal Copulation (for receiving a BJ first)

>Get a new first class (E6) in
>Really weird dude, ex-submariner who developed health issues and got transferred to carriers
>Good guy w/ dependopottamus wife and a few kids
>New redhead arrives, civvie 5.5/10, curvy, walks with some sauce. Cute, freckles, and an ass that even Navy coveralls can't spoil
>First class starts REALLY helping her in her quald, she's flying along
>Toolbag chief catches them in a locked office (people need to learn locks only keep out ppl w/o keys)
>She was wearing one piece coverall, and had dropped it around her ankles to reverse cowgirl him in a chair.
>>
File: 1482875442308.jpg (105KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1482875442308.jpg
105KB, 400x562px
>>33024574
Oh man dont even get me started on the barely-tangentially-related blogposting about her and her fampai:

>her mom went to college to be a Professional Brainwasher (public grade-school teacher), "cuz the military paid fer my college!"
>ex-gf went to college to take classes like "The Films of Denzel Washington" because her parents paid her whole tuition
>ex-gf and her mom would ask me "WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO COOOOOOLLEGE?!", while I had literally no way to pay for college other than taking out student loans

>>33024581
Well her mom said things like "we got this house through a VA loan!", "I get lifetime healthcare thru tricare!", plus the whole "I went 2 learnin college with muh GI bill!" thing
>>
>>33024585
Same here. I've never heard of it happening either but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
Granted I'm only an ensign, so I've only met other ensigns in flight school, but most are squared away. I think they are a little too loose, but maybe I just have different values. I think it's weird seeing them sucking some dudes face at the bars, but other than that they seem pretty chill and don't act like bitches
>>
There were six of them in my unit/s, back when the military were just opening for women. One lieutenant who was the short fuse type, two sergeants, and four conscripts. The officers all knew their job but the sergeants were also fun to be around. Of the four conscript one was borderline something, one was cute as a button, one was dirty and the last was cool. In other words, just normal people. They had to keep the males away almost at gunpoint because of being the only women on the entire base. I bet some things have changed since then because now there is universal conscription and almost half of those who serve are now female.
>>
>>33024200
>bicycles
>fuck for promotion
>P.T? what's that here's my biff chit
>crying on speed marches
>thunder thighs

desu the only decent female i met was a fat black woman, she was African, Kenyan IIRC and had two kids.

Obviously she was absolutely shit at P.T, but she didn't deny it and atleast tried. She was in her 30's and always acted as a mother figure to us, like cooked for us on weekends and used to check us without asking every morning before parade to make sure we were presentable. Just like a mother does before her kids go to school.

It was mildy enjoyable and she got on with all the guys even more then the obvious 8/10 regiment bicycles.
>>
>>33024553

Fucking welfare queens
>>
The women I've worked with on the Big E, in order of appearance
>tiny latina, not physically capable of turning valves, got pregnant
>small black girl who reeked like dead fish, fucked every black dude she could find on board, constantly late to watch because getting fucked, physically incapable of job, also pretty goddamn stupid, mentally incapable of job, got a flag letter of commendation, then got pregnant. also married
>Roast beef DJ, one night on watch we hear nukes down in M-Div yucking it up, we ask, they tell us a female was caught diddling herself on watch by Senior Chief, see a blonde on restriction the next day, a year later she's denuked and sent to our shop
>always showing up to work drunk (not a problem) and crying (problem) and tries to sleep it off on the couch (bitch find a bilge)
>constantly flirting on men in shop while engaged to be married
>medical discharge for foot bunion
>tiny black lesbian
>always trying to steal yo girl
>tries to be one of the guys
>really does try to do her job
>however, this leaves her with a fucked up foot, medical discharge
>horse faced whore
>married to likely 4channer who plays WoW instead of fucking his wife
>she's hitting on all the dudes
>2 weeks after getting on board, she finds out she's pregnant
>highly doubtful that it's her husband's
These are just the women I've personally worked with, others in my division have sucked dick for promotion, fucked around with married men, leading to suicide, and known lesbians getting conveniently preggers a week before deployment. Women should not be in the military, period.
>>
File: 1467448440628.jpg (76KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1467448440628.jpg
76KB, 512x812px
>planning on enlisting in the Navy (USA)
>reading this thread
>mfw
So now I know why almost every ex-.mil dude is a functioning alcoholic nowadays...even the ones in non-combat roles
>>
>>33024380
PLS be as kind as to explain to us plebs what all those shortcuts mean, when posting.
>>
>>33024653
Do not, I repeat, do not fuck with military women. Or any of them living within 10 miles of a base.
>>
>>33024663
Ok but from these stories apparently (APPARENTLY) they can still make your life hell even if you ignore their existence and treat them as platonically/professionally as possible.

I mean I'm still going to try and enlist but the fact that I'm shooting for a non-combat rate makes me think I'm gonna be exposed to this kind of abysmal retardation for the next couple of years, regardless
>>
File: bane_web_900.jpg (163KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
bane_web_900.jpg
163KB, 900x896px
>>33024676
Steer clear as best you can, it's the only hope
thankfully I was a skinnyfat alcoholic that couldn't talk to women, so none of them ruined my already ruined life
heh, g-good times
>>
>>33024663
>>33024653
There's nothing wrong with jumping on the regiment bicycle, but under no circumstances what so ever fuck with the PAD's wives (the ones who live in the quarters with their husbands) nor anyone's daughters.
>>
>>33024653
>So now I know why almost every ex-.mil dude is a functioning alcoholic nowadays...even the ones in non-combat roles

You aint lyin

>>33024663
>Do not, I repeat, do not fuck with military women. Or any of them living within 10 miles of a base.

best advice ever
>>
>>33024686
Still a neverserved, fampai
I'll just pretend like I know what PAD means
>>
>>33024226
ECAC isn't real SERE, ya wingnut. What? Didn't think I'd know?
>>
>>33024371
Are there any downsides to mandatory birth control for military? You're signing your life to the military to begin with so if that stipulation is made known there shouldn't be an issue with "I didn't know that" bullshit. And, pregnancy legitimately reduces military readiness so there's a good reason for it.

Just a shot in the arm. A vaccine against babies.
>>
>>33024200
Most attractive woman I've seen so far was a girl at AF Basic. That's about it.
>>
>>33024691
Maybe you don't get them in the US Navy, in the British Army we have housing areas on or very near to camp where the families live, PADs.

I think on some land bases you should do.

Basically if you live in barracks only go the PADs when invited by a m8, don't be caught snooping about married women or your Vice Admiral Seaman Petty watchmans (w/e you have) daughter.
>>
>>33024495
I'm pretty sure he meant the lame AF version.
>>
>>33024600
Cont'd

>Be me
>Be E-5
>New E-4 transfers in
>2/10 female, daughter of an Afghan refugee from the '80s
>Unibrow, poor washing habits, hairy as a yeti, surprisingly acceptable curves
>Maybe a 5/10 underway, TOPS
>not so subtly informs me one morning, alone in the office, that she slept with her last work center supervisor for better assignments
>walked the fuck out without a word

>Two topside watchstanders are fucking on the sly every now and then
>Everyone knows, no one cares
>Well, they get stationed as lookouts on the same day
>They keep giving each other fuck me eyes, flirting, not watching the sea
>Iranian speedboat with a .50 on the bow pulls up alongside a motherfucking US aircraft carrier totally undetected (fiberglass reflects poorly on radar) and starts ranting through a bullhorn
>Not sure what ever happened to those two...

I swear the boat hoes gravitated towards married men when they were after something they needed; maybe they talked less?
>An engineering watch supervisor gets caught banging a hot (boat 7/10, shore 4/10) electrician in the switchgear room on watch
>He gets busted down, restriction, and kicked out, NJPd (Art 15 in Navy) for adultery, fraternization, unnatural carnal copulation, and leaving his watchstation
>She gets a slap on the wrist for fraternization and doesn't lose rank
>>
>>33024621
Oh, little 'wog butterbar. You will learn.

You will learn.
>>
>>33024727
why the fuck do they let refugees into your military
>>
>>33024741
>daughter of a refugee
>daughter of
That's like asking "dude why do they let children of Nazis into the CIA/military lmao"
>>
>>33024748
Here children of refugees or unvalued diaspora gets auto decline. Safety risk.

You even had that muslim solider (if you're american) shoot up his camp.
>>
>>33024761
Then maybe we should ask the Pentagon to take advisement from anonymous polish internet commenters like yourself w/r/t enlistment standards

send @RealDonaldTrump a direct message on twitter!
>>
>>33024530

Ex CO in the GAANG is taking hormones and had tits stapled to his chest. Makes a 300 on every PT test and is god ugly. Is female according to his personnel file but still has a dick. I hate Obama.
>>
Here are the different categories of women in the military...

1. Whores

2. Type A personalities (usually in cop jobs, or administration positions)

3. The impulsive academic achiever (you know who this is because they harass the living shit out of education about TA)

4. The girls that get all the awards and decs for doing the bare minimum.

5. The "I'm tougher than my male cohorts" girl, who ends up just being a try hard bitch who sucks at everything.

6. The overweight skater

7. Girl on profile and in PT shoes in uniform everyday

8. The pregnant mormon girl

9. The ROTC cadet who regurgitate shit she learns that she inerprets to be correct.

10. The lesbians who are always getting hurt on purpose to get that sweet VA monies

11. Lesbian who are actually pretty cool and get the job done.

This is about all I can remember from when I was in. This is across two services, but I'm sure Navy, and Marines can relate.
>>
>>33024761
>(if you're american)

>>33024727
>motherfucking US aircraft carrier

He didn't even need to write "US", just aircraft carrier and you could reasonably assume he's american.
>>
>>33024782
wew don't get too upset, I'm just saying you would think they would learn by now. I'm British, we have muslims in our military but atleast we screen them and don't accept refugees. We've never had a case of a muslim solider doing untowards,

I just looked you've had like 5 cases of muslim soldiers shooting his own colleagues, wtf.
>>
>>33024653
>almost every ex-.mil dude is a functioning alcoholic nowaday
Yup! And proud of it, too! Get to work on time, work through the hangover, and do it all again. Doc says my liver's still fine, but I do need to lose the beer gut.
>>
>>33024793
I stopped reading at the muslim story, sry.
>>
File: 1458553755948.jpg (66KB, 871x622px) Image search: [Google]
1458553755948.jpg
66KB, 871x622px
>>33024809
I'm not upset, I'm being genuine here.

Why don't you send our president a DM with your brilliant suggestions as to how to run our military? I know you're just "bantering" but why don't you put your words into action and actually do something instead of just spouting off shit like an armchair general?
>>
>>33024782
>anonymous polish internet commenters l
What the FUCK am I reading.
>>
>>33024819
I will, do you happen to have his number.
>>
>>33024245
In the army you get E-4 just with time in service.
Is this not the case in the marines?
>>
>>33024824
Get back to work Tomasz, if that toilet isn't clean by the end of today you're back on the strawberry farm.
>>
File: 1467117866771.jpg (104KB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
1467117866771.jpg
104KB, 288x314px
>>33024829
Again, I wasn't being sarcastic/facetious. Our head of state runs/checks his own twitter account, just shoot him a "Direct Message" to @RealDonaldTrump.

Or are you starting to get obstinate because you don't want to put your money where your mouth is?

>>33024824
"Polish" is a catchall term for me for anyone who's from europe and is opinionated
>>
>>33024831
nope, Marine E4 = Army E6. You actually have to make a cut off score to promote to E4 in the Marines.
>>
>>33024831
No, you can get to E-3 by waiting. E-4 and E-5 are a combination of performance and time.
>>
>>33024838
>Get back to work Tomasz, if that toilet isn't clean by the end of today you're back on the strawberry farm.

>Trying to boost self esteem in such a pathetic fasion.
You do realise, that you just complemented our strong work ethic?
>>
>>33024854
I don't feel like an E-6, but I'm getting out for medical reasons.
>>
>>33024200
Worked closely with quiet a few.
They were all as normal as anybody else, except for one lazy cunt(men aren't immune to this), and a maternity leave.
>>
>>33024710
Mostly theological/cultural. The Deep South is responsible for a lot of military manpower, and would fight mandatory birth control.

>>33024380 some translations
>ASVAB = entrance exam used to classify your potential
>E# = rank, E-1 being the bottom, E9 is top
>M2 is a .50 cal machine gun
>NEC = job title
>LCPO = E7 or up who's in your immediate chain of command
>DIVO = division officer, who's over the LCPO
>SERE = Search, Escape, Rescue, and Evasion, a hardcore school where they torture servicemembers in training (depends on whether or not you consider waterboarding torture)
>SARC/SHARP = sexually based training/discipline programs run by butch lesbians wherein all men are rapists and you're guilty b/c she said so
>GAANG = Georgia Air National Guard
I have no idea WTF Pads are, but I'm sure it's some unholy abomination loaded with STDs that marries servicemen for their benefits, gets a power of attorney, and then sells half their shit and spends all their money while their spouse is deployed.
>>
>>33024592

Nice.
>>
File: MGS5QT314.jpg (58KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
MGS5QT314.jpg
58KB, 1080x600px
>>33024879
>Worked closely with quiet

Niiiiicceee.
>>
>>33024663
>10
My rule is 50
>>
>>33024903
the fact that the default costume for her is just an excuse to see low quality cartoon boobs is disgusting
it's mgs, not bayonetta where I wouldn't begin to question the pure stupidity for the sake of fun
>>
File: 1474827283001.png (1MB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474827283001.png
1MB, 1125x900px
One of the two females I ended up having to work with smelled of nothing but body odor and had terrible fucking eating habits. Fatbody. Would also complain about the number of times that she was dumped by the local whores from the two nearest strip clubs. (Which were, go figure, not even a mile from the front gate). This same female ended up shitting herself at the end of a P.T. session and I don't think I've ever smelled anything worse.

The other caused a bunch of shit and fucked a bunch of people over, tried to fuck me over, literally missed post one time and finally got fucking nailed. Fuck her.
>>
Boils down to this:
40% are in for the dick
50% act like hot shit, always having something to prove while actually beign mostly useless
some overlap exists
and then there is like 5-10% who actually pull their weight, don't constantly use their sexuality as an assett and are generally bro-tier. However, even those can lead to loss of unit cohesion as a group of men behves differently when a women is introduced into the group. Also machismo and rivalvy increase, briging out the show-offs and white knights.
>>
Shit, I forgot about one
>female Petty Officer(E4) catches a chief(E7) and a female medical chief(e8) fucking around
>she spreads the word like a good E4 mobster
>this eventually makes it way through proper channels
>both chiefs get fucked up, male gets transferred but medical chief stays
>said E4 starts to develop medical issues
>gets all sorts of testing done
>medical can't find out what's up, sends her off ship to get tests done
>medical on ship tells her that off ship couldn't figure it out
>this has gone on for months now
>E4 ask for medical file to get a civilian doctors opinion
>doctor points out she has missing paperwork in her file
>top of shredded papers found in file
>turns out those papers that got tore out were her results from off ship saying she had cancer
>the E8 tore them out
>the cancer had progressed to the point where curing it may not be possible
She got medically retired after that, never found out what happened, but that E4 was one of the only decent females I ever met in the Navy
>>
File: 1483852237393.jpg (62KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
1483852237393.jpg
62KB, 671x665px
>>33024975
what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>33024999
You are not .mil, are you?
>>
>>33024653
>So now I know why almost every ex-.mil dude is a functioning alcoholic nowadays...even the ones in non-combat roles
What you have to understand about the Navy is that it's entirely in it's own world, and is separate from reality. Only a small fraction of sailors interact with other branches, and when they do, it's usually in Navy controlled situations. The only civilians they interact with professionally are union government workers, who often as not are also ex-Navy. Add to that a few hundred years of BS traditions and arrogance instilled in boot camp (Mahan said we're important!), and you've got an institution governed and run by people who not only don't understand the real world, but are often incapable of functioning in it (you thought buying a used V-6 automatic Mustang hardtop at 18% interest and marrying a local Hooters girl 2 months after arriving on base was going to end WELL?!?!). The sheer VOLUME of stupid shit and insanity that occurs on a daily basis is fucking mind boggling.

Like when they assign 2 guys 400 man hours worth of maintenance to do in a week and get surprised when they just half ass it/don't even actually do it.

Or when they tell crew members they have to clean up their roommate's brains after he commits suicide with a shotgun, and get shocked that those guys desert.

Or when they put the guy who authored the medical justification for the torture of detainees under the Bush administration in charge of mental health on a carrier, and get surprised when suicides/self injuries skyrocket (Capt. Bryce Lefever, look him up. Onboard Enterprise for the '06 and '07 deployments).

It's not that it's hard, it's that it's stupid, illogical, and sadistic. Hard can be dealt with by working harder. Insane can only be dealt with by drinking yourself insane.
>>
File: 1473701419813.jpg (31KB, 512x363px) Image search: [Google]
1473701419813.jpg
31KB, 512x363px
>>33025033
No I mean I understood the jargon and the story itself but...well lemme just go back to this post I made earlier:

>>33024653
>>
>>33024999
The medical officer concealed the fact that the petty officer had cancer because the petty officer caught the medical officer fucking around.
>>
>>33024710
How are they going to breed the next generation of junior enlisted soldiers without military pregnancies?

I know that birth control shot is optional on deployments. We had one real skank that definitely put that birth control to good use during deployment.
>>
>>33024975
>but that E4 was one of the only decent females I ever met in the Navy
>was a gossiping shitstain involving herself in older consenting adults' relationships
can confirm, all navy women are a shit
>>
>>33025036
Please, tell me more (not being sarcastic). I'm just masochistic enough to still enlist in the Navy after reading your post/this thread.

especially if I can become a machinist or something that "translates well into civilian life"
>>
>>33024999
See >>33025036

I don't doubt that story for a second. Psycho bitch probably thought her life had LITERALLY been destroyed, and wanted equal revenge. I honestly don't think that chief was actually capable of rationally assessing the situation.
>>
Usually acne-ridden
>>
>>33024975
please tell me that E8 is sitting in Miramar for the next 20 years
>>
>>33025059

Well, the Hooters scenario? EVERYONE in the military personally knows someone who's done it.

Many lifer Chiefs literally don't understand how people can only want to serve 4 years and get out. They don't comprehend it, since they've made the Navy their life. They shit on people who are good, strong workers who want to GTFO, b/c they see them as traitors.

The Navy also lied for years about noise levels, when they knew the truth, in order to deny disability/safety claims. Max safe noise level for short exposures with flight deck issued double hearing protection is something like 140 dB. Tomcats emitted over 170dB to flight deck personnel, and the Navy just altered the testing parameters until they measured <140.

EVERYONE will get violently ill underway. There's ALWAYS an outbreak of viral gastroenteritis that's transmitted by incompetent cooks, sometimes serving spoiled/infected food, that infects the whole fucking crew. 5000 people who will all get a disease which disables you for 48 hours over the course of one week. Not good for maintaining combat readiness.
>>
>>33025036
This guy nails it on the head. A good barometer for measuring how well functioning a human being is, is how well they handle the Navy. Not in the way you think either. Only did 4 or 8 years? This person is probably an okay person. More than that? Instability increases with time in.

The Navy is for people who can't integrate into normal society. You have the entire country's rejects concentrated into a 600 foot steel coffin. I've seen combat hardened dudes ground into nothing.

But YMMV, the command I was at had the highest attrition rate on the east coast. Our ship got first pickings on recruits fresh out of training

>>33025056
Nah m8, BM3 was a hard worker. Gossip keeps the E4 mafia in power. She's just the exception that proves the rule
>>
Knocked up a chick in tech school. Find out she's engaged.See Father is happily raising my kid on FB. Bittersweet.
>>
>>33025116
You fucking wish. Why would that thought even enter your head?

They "couldn't prove" that happened, and any allegations of it were harshly silenced. The E4 got medically separates anyways with full benefits

A la "Stay in your lane, fuckface"
>>
They are, just like the guys, widely variable in quality.

I know women who have gotten pregnant shortly after being in long enough to get the GI bill or immediately after being assigned to an overseas post.

I know women who have driven convoys in Iraq and fought alongside men through multiple ambushes. I know several shops that have been run extremely efficiently by women.

Really depends on their upbringing I think. Like my sister. Only girl among six siblings, raised by a single father and veteran of Panama, the Gulf War, and Somalia. She got the Army Commendation with V for continuing to drive a five-ton through an ambush despite bullet and shrapnel wounds to her arm and neck.

A lot of the military's best women come from similar backgrounds I think.
>>
>>33025202
>They are, just like the guys, widely variable in quality.
this, there's just fewer of them so the shitters stand out more

there is literally nothing intrinsically wrong with women holding a given job as long as they are qualified for that job
>>
>>33024200
Chit Champions
>>
>>33025139
>>33025143
I'm a "shitbird" that can't integrate into normal society who'll probably need 1 or 2 waivers to join...but I know I'll score at least a mid-70s to high 80s on the ASVAB

it sounds like I'm perfect for the Navy lol
>>
File: tumblr_static_feels3.jpg (40KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_feels3.jpg
40KB, 500x632px
>>33025150
Picrelated, man. Picrelated.

Buddy knocked up a local girl, legitimately loved her, got along great with her family, married her. His enlistment ended, 4 years done. I stood as a witness at their city hall marriage. He hated Virginia, but was staying local for her; got a reliable job for her, nice apartment, uncool and inexpensive (but reliable) new car. Loved the idea of being a dad. One day, she snaps and screamingly admits she never loved him, now she hates him, never wanted a kid, and wants him gone; out of her life, out of the kids life, etc. I was moving home once I got out, so then he'd have no local support, so he signed whatever she wanted signed and moved back home. Now he's remarried (third wife before 30; the girl he married around the time he joined the Navy left him), has a beautiful little girl, and loves being a Dad. Doesn't have a great job, but he provides and makes ends meet. I've got my own wife and little girl now too. Every now and then I think of that other little girl in Norfolk, man, and it hits me right in the feels.
>>
File: 1457959328104.jpg (149KB, 1200x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1457959328104.jpg
149KB, 1200x1189px
>>33025252
>third wife before 30
again
what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>33025231
Have fun then.

Just leave the guys in the armory alone unless it's absolutely necessary. It's bad enough that you fuckers need a gun every 5 hours
>>
>>33024200
was a conscript in a unit with 20% women. The smallest ones got c8 rifles instead of c7 but other than that they usually pulled their own weight. They were usually the best shots.

The amount of pvt. pyles were pretty much the same as the men.

maybe i was just lucky.
>>
>>33024592
oh that's just god damn hilarious
>>
File: 1484651310475.jpg (21KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484651310475.jpg
21KB, 540x396px
>>33025265
I haven't even talked to a recruiter yet but I just want to do a trade for 4y and GTFO
>>
>>33024200
99% are horrid lesbians who make everything literally worse by being present
1% are lesbians who managee to be better than the average male.

no exceptions
>>
>>33025224
>there is literally nothing intrinsically wrong with women holding a given job as long as they are qualified for that job
I agree with that right up to the issue of pregnancy. When a servicemember goes out and does something stupid prior to deployment that keeps them from deploying, they usually get prosecuted, by Captain's Mast or Article 15 at least. Broke your leg fucking around on a jet ski, and now we have a hole in the watch rotation? Mast. Got ridden bareback just in time for deployment, and now have a bun in the oven? Given the option for a clean separation, no penalties, or transferred to a cushy shore command to push paper and go home by noon until birth. Negligence that results in a servicemember not being able to meet their commitments should not be something that makes their life EASIER.
>>
>>33025279
Do something that isn't in the Navy or Marine Corps(they have the same exact bullshit since they're related)

If I had to do it again I would have joined the Army, but I actually wanted to fite. I'd say Army or Air Force. I'm not sure about Air Force though, I've met plenty of psychos from them, one tried to hang himself off the rotor blade of a black hawk. Also met another who was a black hawk pilot that had his flight status revoked because he was suicidal.

Most everyone I met from the Army have been normal people
>>
>>33025325
I heard Army has the lowest standards but Navy is the best for trades. True?

I might have to get waivers, but I'd rather go Navy if I get a better experience in the trades
>>
>>33024927
> half-dutch, half-japanese
> well stacked
> hasgunz
> skimpy clothing
> mirin' rugger older mens
> never speaks

Sounds perfect to me.
>>
>>33024999
You read a story about a healthcare professional murdering a patient out of spite.
>>
>>33025342
I guess, but the amount of bullshit that gets thrown around is unbearable. Get ready to learn the Navy's 180° Theory.

>find the best way to do something
>turn it 180° and do that

It's like they'd rather have you hold a lightbulb while they turn the ship around you
>>
I'm lucky and don't have to deal with them apart from very rare occasions.

>just pcs'd to Washington
>the gayest in processing of my life
>still just an e4 at this point
>room inspections (lol)
>some 5 foot tall mexican e5 female is checking my
>says "ranger tabs are so cute"
>I tell her she should probably fucking get one then
>she looks at the infantry e7 across the hall expecting him to say something
>he just shrugs and goes into someone else's toom
>same reception place
>some field arty fem private followed me around like a lost puppy the whole time
>we had a 4 day weekend, her pass was accepted mine of course denied
>she catches me about to go to the gym
>asks me if I wanna go to Seattle
>tell her I was going to rainier to scope out the hunting spots
>she looks kinda sad
>get a call later that night
>she looked up my phone and told me she wanted to get a hotel together and hang out
>tell her nah I'm in rainier right now
>after a little bit she threatens to tell them I left even without a pass if I don't bang her
>I laugh and hang up
>get talked to by some of the cadre the next week
>no proof I hadn't been local
Those are really the only times I've dealt with chicks in the army
>>
>>33024200
Most are liabilities, or barely contribute to the team's effort.
Nobody really expects much from female soldiers so when they stand out even a little bit they tend to get all kinds of awards, good job assignments, promotions, ect. That I find to b unfair, but nothing in the army actually makes any kind of logical, efficient fucking sense anyways.

If you think of the military as a sort of workfare social program it makes sense.
>>
>>33024553
by "benifits for life" she probably means her mostly free health care at the VA for having met the definition of a veteran. I doubt she gets some check unless she cried to someone at the VA about having a "service connected condition/disability
>>
>>33024200
1/2 are shitbags
The other half are pretty squared away
All of them are much physically weaker.
>>
>>33025261
That's the military, man. Take a bunch of 18 year olds and pretend they're functioning, intelligent adults capable of making mature life choices. Plenty marry their high school sweethearts before they head to boot camp/when they're on leave after boot; those marriages end FAST. Then they find a local girl or a fellow servicemember and fall in love; those marriages are the ones that destroy their fucking souls. Then they get out and go home, scarred and weary, and finally find a good one.

I stayed with the same girl since high school; that's a rare fucking thing. Key was, she stayed at home, in her parent's house, and went to a medical program at a tech school; rather than attending a 4 year college in the dorms, or following me to VA. Her dad was a vet, and had met her mom growing up (his best friend's sister); they married when he was done with year 2 of 4 and moved to SC with him. So, they had a similar history and knew what my fiance was going through.

If she hadn't had that kind of support network, I don't think we'd be married now. People just don't make it.
>>
>>33024200
a lot of single moms. dodging single moms left and right. it was horrible. just improve yourself for when you ETS.
>>
>>33025069
I doubt it a lot because if you are sent to another clinic off your ship, they're going to send you your test results or call you personally, not go through your chain of command.

Everything medical or dental related I've ever done has worked this way. They don't call your boss, they call you, because it's your appointment and your paperwork. They don't even call your boss to say why you missed something or other, you're expected to go to sick parade on your own time and put it up the chain of command that you went.

I might be a filthy canadian but I can't imagine medical services work any differently in the US.

>>33025036
>Add to that a few hundred years of BS traditions and arrogance instilled in boot camp (Mahan said we're important!)
SENIOR SERVICE
FYAD, BITCH

> Insane can only be dealt with by drinking yourself insane.
2bh I've been doing it part time for a few years now, and it's the most positive workplace environment I've encountered. It's still stupid, but it's at least positive. I drink myself insane more because of the "real world" and the people in it

>>33025267
>conscripts
>c8 and c7 rifles
what the fuck
>>
>>33024887
britbro already explained what Pads are, it's base housing.
>>
>>33025402
Oh yea I forgot the only other time I've dealt with them

>have to go to Bragg to do some bullshit detail
>become guidon bearer for our formation
>get a front row spot for when the female rifle bearer (dunno if that's what they're called) on the color guard passes the fuck out and starts saying "I'm sorry" over and over after being revived
>>
>>33024600
>So, to elaborate on this, it mainly boils down to fucking. Fucking senior people, fucking junior people, fucking people from other departments, fucking people on watch, etc etc. Everyone on a carrier knows about the fucking, but when it's between two people of similar rank from different departments who can't impact each other professionally, no one cares (unless they're caught midfuck). It's the closer ones that fuck shit up. A few short ones.
Why is everyone so uptight on the fucking then?
If it wasn't a huge internal affairs issue you could just get on with business.
>>
>>33025395
Don't forget the psychic levitation anon. Without it, you will just spin with the ship.
>>
>>33024200
even females in the military hate other females
>Make Sgt
>start dating female supply Sgt from another unit
>squared away, we met in PLDC, she's actually German, but a resident alien
>dat accent
>she bitches about having to constantly counsel her female supply clerk
>female supply clerk is single, has on post housing, THREE kids, and can never make it to PT or work because she is a "manchild" and can't get her kids to day care or do anything else without someone holding her hand.
also
>at new unit, scrawny little supply clerk, PFC
>talking with him, find out he met and married his wife in AIT
>they both get here as E-1s
>he wound up supply clerk for a Brigade Recon Troop (a company of scouts reporting to the brigade commander)
>she ends up in the S4 shop of a Forward Support Bn (POGs, do I really need to tell you this?)
>he's only getting promoted at his milestones
>she's getting endless wavers
>JUST gets E3, she's getting ready to go to the E5 board with a waiver
>she gets preggo and takes a medical
>now they scrape by on his E3 pay
>>
>>33025395
>It's like they'd rather have you hold a lightbulb while they turn the ship around you
Never heard it explained that well before.

>Schmuckatelli, did you do the maintenance?
>Yup, it was a bitch, but machine's running perfect, looks great now!
>Prove you did it!
>Say what?
>>Produces maintenance records, parts procurement records, equipment signouts
>No HAZMAT receipt?! Schmuckatelli, you blew in the maintenance, didn't you!?!?
>What? No! I only lost the receipt! Just look at the machine! It's freshly serviced!
>>Brought in front of Old Man
>Petty Officer Schmuckatelli, did you blow in this maintenance?
>No, Sir! I only lost the receipt for the lube oil! Supply can check and back me up!
>Chief Toolbag, did P.O. Schmuckatelli blow in the maintenance?
>Yes, Sir!
>Guilty!
>>
>>33025514
Man this shit happened 5 or 6 years ago at this point. I don't remember exactly what happened because it didn't happen to me, that's the thing with stories, you have to ad lib some of it.

Gist of it was that the E8 concealed the fact that the E4 had cancerous tumors out spite of the E4 catching her fucking around
>>
>>33025315
raising offspring achieves the same goal as military service.
>>
>>33024948
>However, even those can lead to loss of unit cohesion as a group of men behves differently when a women is introduced into the group. Also machismo and rivalvy increase, briging out the show-offs and white knights.
i think the solution to this lies in the men, not the women

stop being such thirsty beta cucks
>>
>>33025267
conscripts are different. The women that enlist voluntarily are not from the same stock as average women.
>>
>>33025402
>Ranger tabs are cute
Should've tab checked her. Fucking cunt.

Also you guys need a pass just to get out to Rainier? Fucking shitty. I can go spend the weekend down in Portland and nobody gives two fucks.

Anyway I've only really had to deal with CSTs they're always a mixed bag. Have a tendency to fallout on movements to target.
>>
>>33025628
Nah this was in reception man. They made us do a pass for anything past 15 miles and then denied like 90% of them lol. Idk how it was when you came through it but I just recently got up here from 3/75 and its gayer than aids
>>
>>33025601
>Gist of it was that the E8 concealed the fact that the E4 had cancerous tumors out spite of the E4 catching her fucking around
yeah I don't believe you, because again, if the E4 ended up seeing a different doctor at some point, that doctor would have informed the E4 directly of their impending death

>>33025625
>>33025267
>conscripts
i still wanna know wtf you nerds are talking about because canada doesnt have conscripts and I cant think of any other country that uses things called C7s and C8s that are in some way comparable rifles

shit nigger when I did my basic fairly recently, we were still using C7A1s and it was a problem for the shorter chicks because they were literally too tiny to shoulder it properly
>>
>>33025597
It's the worst with equipment that doesn't really show whether or not it's been maintained that week.

Had the ship's Engineering Department Head(O4) do a spot check with me on an M9. Asked me to prove the gun got maintenance done and worked. Wasn't satisfied by the function check either
>put it in your mouth and pull the trigger
After berating me because I couldn't prove the maintenance to his standards he went on some tangent about logging serial numbers
>>
>>33024621
When I get drunk I tend to suck chick's faces at bars. It's a really bad habit.
>>
>>33025664
I forgot the reception part. You <2> now?
>>
>>33025586
>Why do humans even care about their biological imperatives that have enormous psychological impact and social impact?
Because it's a biological imperative that has enormous psychological and social impact on those that engage in it.

Are you human? Have you ever interacted with a human? Or does your entire knowledge base on sex revolve around porn, thinking that sex is some psycho/social island that people forget about immediately after it's happened?
>>
>>33025514
>they're going to send you your test results or call you personally, not go through your chain of command.
Partially correct, but only partially. They don't tell your chain of command, but they do only route test results back to your local medical. For example, I had a back x-ray at a Navy clinic in Norfolk, and no one would tell me a damn thing until I went back to talk to ship's Medical.

Medical isn't really in our chain of command, per se; they run a parallel kingdom with power OVER the chain of command, that can only be exercised in specific circumstances. So, yeah, that E-8 could have tagged that file, and anything going into it went by her first. I had a shitbag doc (Lieutenant, O-3) do the same thing to me, b/c he thought I was faking a cold to get out of work. Went home on leave, paid my old family physician out of pocket for an exam, diagnosed with pneumonia. Took the antibiotics and never told the Navy. Didn't trust 'em; they'd've taken the pills away until I got bad enough to be an emergency case.
>>
File: rltw.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rltw.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>
Is this the new daily dose?
>>
>>33025665
Pretty sure if test results can't be provided immediately they send them to your ship so they can be put it in your file and brief you on it. That way you don't have to come back to the Hospital and miss half a work day
>>
>>33025681
Yeah you'd think that if everybody's fucking, no one would mind unless a relationship forms or if it's clearly predatory or could get predatory (e.g. an old grizzled MS banging some fresh-faced OS hussy/twink and either one being able to hold it above the other to get shit out of them)

if it's two MSes or two OSes then who cares? what could go wrong that just putting them on different watches won't fix?
>>
>>33025679
Just in time for the 5 mile lol
>>
>>33025586
This >>33025681, and the fact that the harmless side action is the exception rather than the rule. Most of the time it's people fucking people they shouldn't be.
>>
>>33025710
>2 guy apply for VA disability with fucked backs and knees
>DENIED

>2 females apply with knee pain that occurs once a month
>Fucking 40%
>>
>>33025710
I retract this statement>>33025772

They'll probably be fine, I bet those 2 extra packs are only filled with pillows.
>>
>>33024200
Absolutely useless. I worked a prison in southern Iraq with females and they were nothing but a waste of space and time. They couldn't help do anything regarding detainees and they basically sat in towers the entire time sleeping and complaining. When they weren't doing that they were fraternizing and cultivating inappropriate relationships with detainees and becoming sympathetic to their causes. This is even after male counterparts were seriously hurt in riots and other times things got out of control, ie they popped the fence and ambushed a single roaming guard.

I did know one broad by the name of Bennett who was deployment hot and a bad ass bitch. Killed two separate detainees when they got in her face. One was point blank shot him in the face with a non lethal shotgun torpedo round, the other she threw a stinger grenade at ones head and purposely killed him. Impressive aim for the height and distances we had to throw them over the fences into the compounds. Overall females are useless.

I was explosive detection k9 after a stint in regular security forces, which is quite possibly the worse job on the planet. K9 was legit and we did actual combat deployments attached to different units, mostly infantry but some were attached to eod teams. Anyway part of our RTC before deployment was to ruck a ten mile up a mountain and ten miles back in an allotted time. Females could fall out at anytime and it was expected they would. No negative repercussions for it. On the other hand males were not only required to finish the entire ruck but do so within the allotted time or risk being sent home and deal with possible punishment that would affect the rest of our careers.

I've only met one female in ten years in k9 that outperformed the males or kept up. Although she was on test and other hormones so she was basically a man.
>>
>>33024547
love the look the woman in the right gives it's like the face the women make in those dumb infomertals also to be fair the guys got less to carry
>>
File: 1478987531407.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1478987531407.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>>33025792
>Females could fall out at anytime and it was expected they would. No negative repercussions for it. On the other hand males were not only required to finish the entire ruck but do so within the allotted time or risk being sent home and deal with possible punishment that would affect the rest of our careers.
This triggers me
>>
>>33025708
That seems insane. When I needed a root canal, I had to get my own appointments like a big boy, and got handed all the papers about it in my own hand. No one from my home unit or the school I was at got word.

Same for my routine medicals. In fact, I have to take pains to get the dudes from wherever I got it done to both give me hard copies of the results and I have to remind them to email my ship's office at my home unit or elsewhere.

>>33025721
I guess that makes sense, but shouldn't it go through the ship's office and not directly to the medical personnel, or at least be CCd to the member or what-have-you? And you'd think that having fucking cancer would be a large enough issue that it'd go to the Cox'n so he'd know that one of his sailors is fucking dying and should probably be replaced at some point.

It just seems hard to believe that anything medical-related would fail so hard to get to the person actually seeking treatment.
>>
>>33025665
>yeah I don't believe you, because again, if the E4 ended up seeing a different doctor at some point, that doctor would have informed the E4 directly of their impending death
See >>33025708. That's not the way Medical works in the US Military. Medical in general is woefully unqualified, is not held accountable for their actions. Their goal is to maintain a high % of people in a Fit For Duty status; NOT to make patients healthy. If something's really wrong, but it's not obvious to them at first blush, they won't keep looking; they label it psychosomatic or malingering threaten the sick person, and move on.
>>
>>33025787
those are the first two wimminz in ragnar skool dat passed.

>pillows

>>33025772
thats a true statement
>>
>>33025735
>people fucking people they shouldn't be
Who gives a shit? If I cheat on my wife I'm not getting fired over it, I guarantee you. Did one guy upthread talk about a seperate disciplinary for receiving a blowjob? Who the fuck keeps these things on the books?
>>33025681
Mak take Ug food! Ug report him to JAG!
>Mak is given firing squad for conduct unbecoming
Just because something is a historical or evolutionary drive, that doesn't override your logical abilities. You have a responsibility to act like a grownup. I work in a medical lab, and people's lives depend on our work. The crew fuck like rabbits. Nobody cares, because it's not relevant to the job unless you let it become relevant (i.e. by acting psychotic) and there are existing rules for people being dickheads in their role.
I'll admit, the whole power imbalance thing needs close attention, but outside that who's business is it?
>>
70% of them are useless in one way or another.

90% of them are not worth the hassle of trying to get your dick wet.

if you can fine one in the 30% useful and 10% worth fucking group, you marry it.
>>
>>33025792
>killed
>non-lethal round

Nice
>>
>>33025835
Wi wer dey at ragnar skool?
>>
>>33025827
>That seems insane

>It just seems hard to believe that anything medical-related would fail so hard to get to the person actually seeking treatment.

Now you know why I drink.
>>
>>33025835
What are you talking about ? Those are marines
>>
>>33024999
A story about women in the military.

They provide zero benifit. ZERO. The best woman in the military is only as good as the average man from a physical standpoint and the most intelligent woman is not even in the top ten percent of men.

One out of ten women may be okay at their role in the military but for that one woman there are at least 6/10 men who could do that job just as well or better and then the nine other women out or ten just fucking shit up.

Fortunately for us there is no chance of us ever having to fight a conventional war with a near peer so really they can all be useless and just collect money and bennies. The military is just welfare and has been since WW2.
>>
>>33025832
>Medical in general is woefully unqualified, is not held accountable for their actions. Their goal is to maintain a high % of people in a Fit For Duty status; NOT to make patients healthy. If something's really wrong, but it's not obvious to them at first blush, they won't keep looking; they label it psychosomatic or malingering threaten the sick person, and move on.

Then it sounds like the outside office failed rather than the local E8 (it's also hard to believe that there were shredded files in a package given to the E4, or that they were somehow reconstituted into a readable document)

>>33025876
No, this is seriously on par with going for a routine medical, and instead of giving you your papers at the end to give to your home unit, they just start vomiting profusely and pointing at the candy dish until you leave
>>
>>33025890
>Fortunately for us there is no chance of us ever having to fight a conventional war with a near peer so really they can all be useless and just collect money and bennies. The military is just welfare and has been since WW2.
The Navy in a nutshell. Social justice programs, conflict resolution training, sensitivity training... The parts that don't get attention are the parts that have to do with making live people dead.

The structural problem with women in the military isn't that they're trying to force equal OPPORTUNITY, it's that they're trying to force equal OUTCOMES. In a job that involves long term physical strength and stresses, the gender with testosterone is going to come out on top, and any system which generates a result other than that is by definition a rigged system that advances mediocre performances, bringing down the whole as a result.
>>
>>33025849
>I'll admit, the whole power imbalance thing needs close attention, but outside that who's business is it?
The Navy's. There are reasons why fraternization reprimands exist not only in the military but in the private sector as well. People fucking quickly fucks up the professional relationship between them. When things go sour, the whole fucking company suffers.

You work in a medical lab, but you obviously don't treat humans themselves. Sex gets into people. They change to revolve their lives around it. Getting cheated on is worse than getting RAPED, psychologically. You don't see a problem with that because your head is too high up your ass.

>Huhr duhrrr sex modifying your behavior is just an urge!!! DUHHRRRR JUST USE LOGIC!!!
Try using logic to never shit again or eat again. Stupid motherfucker. If something is a biological imperative, it can't just safely be ignored. It must be addressed. It's an elephant in the room. In the case of eating, the navy supplies food and cooks and mealtimes for its humans. It also supplies bathrooms for when your body is finished with its food.

Before you are logical, you are a human being, and sex affects human beings.
>>
>>33025915
>Then it sounds like the outside office failed rather than the local E8 (it's also hard to believe that there were shredded files in a package given to the E4, or that they were somehow reconstituted into a readable document)
Probably more like they could see flakes of paper left from where a sheet had been torn out.

The structural issue with USN Medical is that it's mission is to "keep as many people working at all time as possible," rather than "make sick people well." That creates a lot of holes which should not and would never exist in an reasonable, responsible medical field.
>>
>>33025960
t. basic dropout

>>33025964
>comparing the act of banging someone itself to all the jealous shitfits that form between cucks as a result

the navy also supplies rubbers, m8

>Getting cheated on is worse than getting RAPED, psychologically.
holy fuck the /r9k/ is getting strong in here
>>
>>33025849
If there's one thing I've realized in life, it's that people are not always logical
>>
>>33026000
>t. basic dropout
6 years as a nuclear chemistry/radiological controls tech.
>>
>>33026019
So, you test for Radon through private firm somewhere because you dropped out of basic? I guess good things to happen to good people. Congrats on the private sector job, buddy
>>
>>33025964
>Getting cheated on is worse than getting RAPED, psychologically.
That is absolutely fucking false.
>You work in a medical lab, but you obviously don't treat humans themselves.
They don't fit in the cuvettes.
>People fucking quickly fucks up the professional relationship between them.
No problems here so far, and most hospitals I've been to are the same. The doctors and nurses have all kinds of fraternization, and it's not relevant. It's got to be the least likely reason for neglecting your post, too. More people sneak out for a smoke or a nap by a factor of about a hundred.

And who's saying anything about ignoring it? Just accept it. Your personnel will fuck. If they're in isolation, they'll fuck each other. Make with the condoms, and ensure everyone knows not to actually fuck up their jobs. Problem solved and the moral majority can stop interfering with blowjobs (which seems curiously counterproductive if you're trying to prevent pregnancy anyway).
>>
>>33026049
>it's just gonna happen anyway! Don't try to stop it!
Hurr why do we have laws durr
>>
>>33026066
The only laws that work are the ones most people agree on, and there's a reason we have police as well.

Maybe you should go back to /r9k/ with the other permavirgins who can't handle the thought of people having sex?
>>
>>33026066
Holy shit, you're right. We better grab all the guns to to prevent murders!
Don't be disingenuous, you know that laws ought to have a light touch.
>>
every ships tour ive ever been on, a different compartment has been identified and universally agreed on by the senior personnel as "the one people bang in"
>>
>>33026000
>holy fuck the /r9k/ is getting strong in here
Or someone that knows shit. Perhaps you shouldn't talk shit.

It's easier to understand if you pull your head out of your ass for a few seconds and consider it. Cheating is the destructions of a relationship of trust. Rape is an act of violence. Both are sexual, but one is the ultimate sign of betrayal.
>Always shoot a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo

You're just an adulterer who desperately hopes that the devil won't collect.
>>
>>33026114
>cheating is worse than rape

are all americans as dumb (and touchy) as you?
>>
>>33026114

You do know most rapes are committed by someone you know, right?
>>
>trusting people who say that cheating is worse than rape to give a nuanced and well-reasoned opinion on women in the armed forces

lol
>>
>americans actually believe the shit in this thread
Maybe this is why people don't want you to have guns
>>
>>33026107
On carriers, that's called "every single fan room"
>>
>>33025988
This is what I meant by torn paper. I didn't mean like it was run through a shredder. They could tell a set of papers was supposed to be there.

But yes, the healthcare in the military is wholly incompetent outside of combat medicine. One of the seamen in the barracks next to me at A school got a sweet ride for the rest of his life

>broke foot at PT
>base medical says he's showing signs of a cold
>take this sudafed and get back to work
>he gets a private doctor out of pocket
>broke as shit and worse cause he continued to PT on it
He got separated and also has benefits for life

Getting a private doctor for a second opinion is not a meme in the US Military. Because the ones who actually advocate a lower rank may be really fucked are treated as if they're too nice and coddle people.
>>
>>33026152
>people
just that one guy
>>
>>33024200
My experiences were okay. Granted, a majority of them are in Clerk or Supply positions so it's not like they could fuck up severely, but I met many who did.

Then again, Canada's military is a joke, so it's not like their fuck ups could really make that much of an impact on anything but my patience.
>>
>>33026178
>>33025988
>They could tell a set of papers was supposed to be there.

>a fucking doctor would be dumb enough to tear paper out of what is probably a 3 ring binder or even more likely just paperclipped into a paper folder, would refuse to print or copy new papers, etc

I could totally believe that some spiteful medical person would withhold information from somewhere, but the addition of a third party that had to be complicit in it and little details like someone being given torn documents as if it's alright just make it totally unbelievable
>>
>>33026177
>only on carriers

Although, the preferred place on ours was the aft mooring stations because they're inside the skin of the ship
>>
>>33026223
>>33026177
>>33026107
Ships should fund their messes booze and entertainment device budgets by producing tons and tons of gay/lesbian porn and selling it at ports.
>>
>>33024200
Infantry. 0%.
>>
>>33026220
No no no, she found out from the third party doctor. He asked her about the missing documents in the file. She didn't find out on her own, the only person who witheld information was the Senior Chief
>>
>>33026266
Why didn't the third party doctor address the patient directly, even if only through telephone or email?
>>
>>33026276
Because they're supposed to follow procedure, and procedure is that the "primary care" discusses diagnoses.
>>
>>33025402
Rainier isnt in the local area for lewis? Man fuck the army
>>
>>33026276
He did, the base hospital(Portsmouth Naval Hospital) was expecting the ship to do its due diligence in passing the word along to her. That never happened, she went to three different places.

1.On ship medical, who referred her to
2.The Naval Hospital, who would've sent results back to 1
3.She got a third opinion when 1 lied to her about what 2 said
>>
>>33024727
already married means they're the commited type,
and the idea that they're already taken makes adds
a nice taboo that homewreckers are drawn towards.

to very few does it ever occur that if they'll cheat with
you they don't give a shit about you, or their wife for that matter.
>>
File: no fucking way.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
no fucking way.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>33025799
>>
File: IMG_3300.jpg (666KB, 2102x3015px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3300.jpg
666KB, 2102x3015px
>>33026448
wud animu famalam

asking for mentally retarded friend
>>
>>33024259
We still have them under Trump, plus Transgender training. Reservists literally spend more time on this shit than on actual military/job specific training.
>>
>>33026082
You are such a weak individual

>>33026093
Bad comparison, try again. Nobody is mandating taking body parts away.
>>
i take it you all were happy when the SEALs announced they wouldn't lower standards for women in BUD/S
>>
>>33026603
See >>33025960. Lowering standards is just a way to force equal outcomes, which is a good way to cause a train wreck.
>>
Was never in the military, but I know this girl gamer chick who was in the army and never shuts up about it and how bad ass chick she is because she has tattoos and drinks whiskey ect. She's never mentioned it, but she's the roller derby type.

She just reeks if someone who did nothing but file papers at a base in Germany yet acts like she's a fucking grizzled old vet. She's also a cookie cutter lliberal democrat Obama supporter and has been bitching about trump non stop for 2 years now basically. Don't know how common this type is in the military though
>>
>>33026735
in the army? id expect that from the chair force but generally the army supported Trump
>>
>>33026735
fucking porn addicted cookie cutters are everywhere, I'll get my boy Lenny to sort that bitch out.
>>
>>33026117
Are all cheaters dead on the inside like you? It's a sign of disrespect, disloyalty, irresponsibility, and lack of self control. Which of those traits is smiled upon in our military, huh? What? HUH? Which of those traits makes a good soldier? Huh? What? Sounds like cheaters like you need to be looked at a little more closely if the military ever starts to worry about running a tight ship. If nothing else, it gives them great reason to get rid of you if they don't like you.

>>33026144
>someone you know
>someone you trust
2 different things, bro.
>>
>>33024676
Had a girl at my first and second command. First command she claimed rape on 2 of our guys running their respective shops on detachment. They got to spend couple days in jail until Hotel we were staying at provided video of the 2 guys drinking by on the beach by themselves the whole night and returning to their rooms. Both sent home and administrative marks even though report was false.... she got nothing (was actually CAP'd about a year after this).

Second Command, we have a crew in another state doing plane work out there, she's on the crew. One of my buddies is off work and already hit up dinner and bar and is pretty drunk when he gets a call to go get said girl. Him and another guy was still drinking while he got the call, they decide to stop it there and go grab her to tell her to go into work. My friend goes and knocks on her door while 2nd guy just stays down the hall, he tells her so and so needs her to head into work, door closes end of night. He then gets woken up in the morning to someone banging on the door and is forced to report to work while still hung over as fuck. He then gets to talk to an investigator as soon as he shows up on if he admits to forcing his way into her hotel room when she opened the door. Whelp... turns out she never saw the 2nd guy around the corner who said the story was bullshit.
>>
>>33026486
Not an animu, she's from that one VN full of cripples that was made by anons.
>>
File: IMG_3344.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>>33026855
Katawa Shojo?
>>
>>33024200
Most joined because they are ghetto ratchet ass hoes and couldn't find a fucking job elsewhere. Some literally brag about getting knocked up to avoid deploying. Like, multiple times.
>>
>>33026781
Sounds like someone got cheated on. You know it wouldn't have happened if you were more of a man, right?
>>
>>33026816
Once saw an HM slap the shit out of a guy when he was drunk at a bar and getting ready to go home with a girl like that. Stuffed his ass in a cab and got the fuck out of there while she was in the bathroom. She later went to mast for doing 2 black guys from the SH-60 squadron while underway. Hey, HS-11 appreciated the morale boost.
>>
>>33026869
You got it. Can't remember her name worth a fuck, but she was the blind chicks sign partner who tries to fuck the PC to break them apart. All for that sweet lesbian sex.
>>
>>33024200

>long nails
>can`t do shit
>artillery battery consisting of females is called "o-la-la batter"
>even rambo-like women hating on other females
>being a white male with common sense in a military...ever
>>
>>33026752
Na m8. Air force is all trump. I was recently at Leonard wood for k9 related training and Bernie stickers everywhere and some boots at the bx talking shit about trump in the food court.
>>
>>33026960

"ooh-la-la battery"

sorry, martini this evening

Anyway, 5 years of service, females in the military are a joke
>>
File: 1418153732323.jpg (100KB, 607x615px) Image search: [Google]
1418153732323.jpg
100KB, 607x615px
>>33024200
>last few months of my draftee career in the artilery corps reassined in admin post with my two superiors in the office being womin professional ncos
>Apart from being cranky with the occasional order that didnt make sense when they where on their periods it was pretty comfy as they treated me like I was their son.
>>
File: IMG_3359.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3359.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>33026956
>implying I would fuck any of the girls other than burnt toast girl or the girl with no legs
>>
Femails on the basic gunner course.
Since front line positions have been opened to all sexes, there has been twenty-two female try for artillery gun number.
None have been able to pass the physical test by the end of the course. We get guys who can't pass the test some times.
155 shells are heavy and picking them up from ground level and string them twenty meters, twenty times, plus the pack march, box lift, fire and movement and the rest is beyond small frame people.
>>
>>33026302
Like I said I was in reception so they had a faggy little 15 mile restriction
>>
>>33024302
>company bitch caught fucking an LT

Every time
>>
File: hahah no.jpg (35KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
hahah no.jpg
35KB, 600x709px
>>33024302
>"HEEEEEEYOOOOOOO.....Pfc?"
kek'd
>>
File: good god no.png (233KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
good god no.png
233KB, 680x671px
>>33024727
>Unibrow
You lost me.
>>
File: Vakt,_Rosenborgs_slott.jpg (3MB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
Vakt,_Rosenborgs_slott.jpg
3MB, 2000x3008px
>>33025514
>>conscripts
>>c8 and c7 rifles
>what the fuck

>>33025665
>i still wanna know wtf you nerds are talking about because canada doesnt have conscripts and I cant think of any other country that uses things called C7s and C8s that are in some way comparable rifles

Denmark.
>>
>>33026986
10 years here. They can only exceede in PME. Unless they're an office POG they can't do thier MOS, and definitely cannot soldier on.
>>
File: sad rwby.gif (40KB, 549x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad rwby.gif
40KB, 549x421px
>>33024975
>that E4 was one of the only decent females I ever met in the Navy
>she had cancer
>>the cancer had progressed to the point where curing it may not be possible
We can't have nice things.
>>
>>33026921
yeah it blows my mind how you can get away with pretty much ruining people's careers not just once but twice and not get shit done to you for it.
>>
>>33024592
i really hope this is legit because its awsome as fuck
>>
>>33025150
Collegefag here.

I knocked up an AFROTC cadet last year who was and is still dating an AF O2. She aborted it, but it's a strange feeling.
>>
>>33024200
Hmm, there I was a buff, beautiful contractor.

Horny as all get out, and with standards to match.

Flirtin' with the cook, since there was literally two broads and one had a quadroon baby and I don't want aids.

Sure both the skanks were married, but no one is married and deployed.

So the one I was flirtin' with eventually comes to my work station. Gives me a pack of cigarettes kind of out of the blue clearly trying to bribe herself some dick.

Didn't see her for a few days and she by then moved on to trying to get dick from the next man in line.

Anywho, those skanks were still better than the black cooks we got after that unit left.
>>
>In the military
>Dated one.
>Says: "There are only two types of women who join the military, nymphomaniacs and lesbians".
>"I'm not a lesbian".
>Not joking
>Also a screamer and a biter.
>Fun to do, once.
>>
File: pink_reflective_pt_belt.jpg (78KB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
pink_reflective_pt_belt.jpg
78KB, 800x407px
Anyone deployed remember this shit?

I do
We all do
>>
>>33028228
glow belts can save the world. They also let you tell the good locals from bad locals.
>>
>>33028276
Pink glow belts mean something a little different, brolio
>>
>>33024592
kek, that's fucking awesome
>>
>>33028276
Glow belts? You know how I know you weren't in the military?

>pt belt
>reflective belt

Not in ten years have I ever heard it called a glow belt.
>>
>>33024727
>>Iranian speedboat with a .50 on the bow pulls up alongside a motherfucking US aircraft carrier totally undetected (fiberglass reflects poorly on radar) and starts ranting through a bullhorn
>>Not sure what ever happened to those two...
This part had me in tears.
>>
>>33024200
where should i start?

>they dont carry their share of the load

>everything is un fair to them

>they are not held to the same standards for weight, PT, grooming, uniform.

>they do not perform well in many rolls

>they use their looks and flirting to get ahead

litterally everything women get away with in civilian life they do in the army. remember, the average age of a soldier in the army is between 18-22, so that whiny little shit molly whore you went to HS with that couldent do anything with her life joins the army where she can bullshit her way to atleast E-5 then she actually has to pretend at least that she can do her job to get promoted.

not to mention you have all these white knight commanders and libcuck LT's that will do anything for them because they have a pair of tits.
>>
>>33024302
this makes me really happy <3
>>
>>33024592
i would have been maaaaad as fuck but still proud of the little bastard hahahahahaha
>>
>>33025792
Same k9 guy.

Anyway, when I was in Korea 2005 a female was dating a fire fighter in a different squadron. One day she claims he raped her. This guy goes through absolute hell for two months of being treated like shit by everyone and a stint in confinement. After confinement he was relieved of duty and a cop had to escort him everywhere while he did bitch work like police cigarette butts for twelve hours a day, everyday, without a break. At the start of the third month right before his court martial she finally says she made it all up and he didn't really rape her. Her reason? She was late for work that morning and decided accusing someone of rape to get out of paperwork was the right course of action.

She was only charged with false official statement, a simple article 15 taking her down one stripe and that was fucking it. I saw her in 2008 and she had e-5 on.

When I was in k9 school one of my instructors was accused of rape by a dependant whose husband figured out she was cheating. He was court martialed, lost everything, and was in military PRISON for six months. The lady ended up divorcing and coming forward saying it was all consensual. Absolutely NOTHING happened to her. The military reinstated his rank and job but he lost 6 months of his life and was in military prison. I worked confinement for a while, it is much worse than a civilian doing time. You're treated like sub human shit and yelled at every waking hour like it's day one of basic. The dude was visibly different after all of it, broke him completely. He had 14 years in and couldn't hack anymore and was booted to the curb with no benefits and an OTH.

Before all of this he was on a fast track to chief (e-9). High speed, reliable, three combat deployments, and she ruined his life.
>>
>>33024975
holy fucking shit
>>
File: 1480863117424.jpg (39KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1480863117424.jpg
39KB, 341x411px
>>33028635

fuck dude
>>
I'm on a fast attack sub so luckily we don't really have to deal with females. It's super laid back and we talk about how much we like eating ass and objectifying women without consequence. However, I rode a SSGN for a short period of time with female officers, one was really fat, ugly, and had a single super long (at least 5 inches) chin hair you couldn't help but stare at. She was dumb as a sack of bricks but people just kinda pushed her through because the only thing worse than female enlisted is a female officer.

Not long after I left, a chief got busted for fucking with a different female officer on the boat. He got fired as fuck, officer simply got transferred to a different command with no disciplinary action.

I can't imagine dealing with that shit on a regular basis. I feel bad for surface sailors.
>>
>>33028748
For conversation sake, what is a ssbn?
>>
>>33024621
Shut up boot.
>>
>>33028498
Just means your army and/or didn't work a flight line. Navy we've always call em glow belts when ever the Air Force made us wear them. Mostly we only ever wore them to go to the galley because they wouldn't let us the fuck in if we weren't wearing them.
>>
i got one more, it never affected me really and she was a nice girl who honestly i dont think she ever did anything wrong and the system kinda fucked her, but it still made a lot of people mad.

>be aviation mechanic
>get to new unit
>7/10 E5 is orderly room nco
>she mostly handles papers and shit
>shes a mechanic
>she has literally no idea wtf shes doing when it comes to the aircraft
>she basically got into the unit as an E-2 or E-3, and because she was new out of AIT and a grill they put her in the orderly room because they were deploying
>she gets E-4
>she gets sent to air assault
>she makes E-5 due to time, points, proper school and deployment
>shes an E-5 and has little time on the aircraft

now a lot of people think shes a shitbag lmfao but honestly she could have spent more time out of the office and in the hanger working on shit trying to learn.

oh but i have one thats even better
>be pfc at new unit
>learn all the basics of maintaining aircraft
>learn how to run an AGPU
>learning how to do an APU run up by stalking my NCO when he does them
>the biggest waste of oxygen ive ever met in my life in the army an E-4 named fiscus or some shit, idk we all called it ficus like the tree lol but never to its munchkin cabbage patch kid face
>ficus is great at pt, ok you get that one.
>ficus is a board baby because ficus sucks our E-7 off and doesnt do maintenance but instead stays inside and barks orders and studies for its boards
>ficus makes CPL
>ooooohhhh fuck
>ficus now is in MAXIMUM BITCHING OVERLOAD MODE
>starts crying about literally everything
>giving counter orders to what my NCO has told us
>ficus gets ass chewed
>a few months of this go by
>"oh hey guys we are having an award and promotion ceremony today"
>i see ficus in the line
>i turn to my nco in formation and say "no..noooo please no god no please tell me its just for an award?"
>my NCO sighs and smiles and says "nope, and im glad im getting out in a couple months".
>ficus is now FULLSWING E-5 >cont
>>
>>33025036
Wow, and I thought only the USMC was that illogical and stupid.
>>
>>33024626
What country?
>>
>>33028836
cont.

>ficus decides its time to wipe us into shape
>oh but not by pt, oh noooo
>ficus starts filling out counseling statements like a mother fucker
>so many counselings that its noticed and hes told to chill the fuck out
>crazy shit like "PFC ANON LOOKED AT ME IN A WAY I DONT LIKE SO BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCK HIM"
>one day ficus comes up to me all stern
>"im here to see if you know what youre actually doing with this apu, go over the start up of it with me and explain how it works"
>so i start going over it and i think "holy shit this POS sandbagger doenst know how to use the apu"
>so i go over it all fucked up really fast
>he retained nothing from it

i know in my heart he finally got PCS'ed from there and the new unit he went to found out hes a shitbag who doesnt know how to do his job for shit, i just wish i could see his sorry ass suffering.
>>
>>33025395

Has it always been like this? Is it the massive amounts of peacetime that's occurred since dubya dubya two that has lead to this? Lack of oversight? I just don't understand why it can get so fucking retarded.

I've been watching old episodes of battle stations about the Pacific was and it seemed pretty simple then. Clean the ship, eat the chow, pull watch, sleep, bullshit with mates, and man battle stations when you had to. What the fuck is there to fuck up?
>>
>>33024927
>literally breathe through skin
>wear clothing
Pick one.
>>
>>33024782
wtf, he isn't wrong
also
>FTN
I'm glad I served, and my nuc education was great, but I hated most of my time in.
>>
>>33028886
I fucking hate counseling chits. They dont work. Theyre always used as a punitive measure, even though they say on the fucking form that its nonpunitive.
>>
>>33028228
Most of the pink belt prostitution rings were run by E-7s. Says alot about the kind of people sticking around long enough to become E-7.
>>
>>33025325
Navy and Marine Corps are the same? GTFO
There is little overlap in specialties. And Basic is VERY different.
>>
Absolutely useless, you might find one out of a million who actually aren't wastes of air, but generally they just sit there and soak up taxpayer money and complain a lot
>>
>>33028788
SSBN is a ballistic missile submarine. SSGN is the same boat, with the ballistic nukes replaced with Tomahawk cruise missile, 6 to a missile tube.
>>
>>33026486
but i like cute girl reaction cartoons?

it's one of the few things that stops me from killing my self
>>
I was in the the Marines (5 years) and then the Army National Guard (3 years), POG MOSs both times.

My experience with females is basically the norm, AFAIK.

They were promoted faster, treated better because of their sex.

Both of my MOSs required moving 30-50lbs of equipment on the regular, and females struggled to lift and move stuff a male Marine/Soldier would find light.

Females in positions of authority were the fucking worst and I never met a female NCO or Officer I respected. They were universally lazy as fuck and usually disrespectful to an absurd degree. Extremely condescending, too, and talked to any junior as if they were children.

Basically, they were fucking garbage and I can count on one hand the amount of females I interacted with in the military that I didn't hate (even if they were still weak and lazy).
>>
>>33025597
>getting the Mast for a paper fuckup instead of XOI
Fuck did you do, throw the reactor overboard?
>>
>>33029317
Generic example, slight hyperbole. I did know one dirtbag busted down from E-4 (frocked) to E-2 for gundecking, though. He thought he was good at gundecking his P-100 maintenance, but he didn't realize he hadn't used any grease in 2 years for a quarterly, and HAZMAT's records reflected that. He had a spot check, found that HAZMAT didn't even stock the grease for his quarterly, and that fact went all the way to the CO (DC tried to blame Supply for their inability to maintain essential damage control equipment). Somewhere along the way, someone realized HAZMAT only stocks things if a) someone requests they do so, or b) it was used, ever, since they got their new computer system (3 years prior). Then the CO learned THAT, and was rather displeased. Particularly since this guy'd just been capped to E-4. So, CO took that crow back, plus another paygrade for good measure (the capping was just a frocking).
>>
>>33028851

Norway. That was back in 88 when female ranks and grunts were tested to see how well they would under pressure. Some time has passed and women are taken in eweryhwer.
>>
>>33028845
>>33029080
They're not the same exactly, but I saw what sorta of silly shit happened with your MEUs.

You have a different flavor of shit, but it's from the same manufacturer. I wouldn't want anything to do with anything even slightly relating to the department of the navy
>>
>>33024927
>Metal Gear
>Not campy as fuck

You're delusional
>>
>>33029080
The marines are a part of the navy. You're basically a sailor but get treated like a retarded child.
>>
>>33028921

In all honesty that was just a half-assed explanation for dem tig ol' bitties.
>>
>>33025402

Is that you Leafy Guy?
>>
>>33028635

I am triggered.
>>
>>33029487
>gundecking maintenance with hazmat involved
he deserved it
>>
>>33024200
USAF crew chief, the vast majority of female crew chiefs don't work, and get guys to help them out. I'd imagine navy and army crew chiefs see the same thing.
>>
>>33024200
During my time in the late 80s women were not allowed on combat ships, however they did allow women to be nucs. This resulted in the few shore jobs with that proficiency were filled by them.
If a nuke wanted shortly, it usually meant losing the $150 a month proficiency pay.
>>
>>33028791
Ah yes, very eloquent
>>
File: 1465714506692.png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1465714506692.png
171KB, 374x347px
>>33024200
>>33024200
>/k/
>Experience with... the military
>>
>Want to join military if just reserves
>Can't due to anti-depressants

>Read this thread

I am sure there is much good and much enjoyable experience but jesus christ almighty.
>>
>>33024200
lazy as shit
>>
>>33027620
That guy's pretty fat. What the fuck is he doing there, shouldn't he be behind a desk somewhere?
>>
>>33032937
>That guy's pretty fat. What the fuck is he doing there, shouldn't he be behind a desk somewhere?

Being conscript on fucking guard duty. Given that he is a fat slob, he might be one of very few Danish conscripts that are actually forced into service.

>as 99.1% were volunteering in 2014. In 2014 only 19 men were compelled.
>>
>>33024200
>>33032475
>/k/
>experience with females
>>
So what is the handicap on the 10 scale when you're underway?
>>
>>33024653
I'm a nonner comm guy in the Air Force, just get stationed, first supervisor retired my first day in station. Second supervisor got transferred to a different shop 3 weeks later. Shop left in charge by a story excuse for an nco, always dropping blame on the airman for low manning and high work loads (5 man geeks quad shop for 12,000 man base)
Spend my first 6 months working on fucked hardware 9-14 hours a day(anything over 9 I stayed on my own) don't have enough bodies to actually train me so I have to learn on my own. Get coined by two wing commanders in first 3 months for some bs. Then comes my feedback right before my EPR(performance review) I get unsatisfactory across the board because I did not have the time to be trained in everything, didn't volunteer enough or have any extra education...

Sucker I am signed for 6....fml...
>>
Women don't belong in the military.
>>
>>33024200
Well they can be Army Rangers so that means something.
>>
>>33033347
Ex-Navy here, it starts pretty low but ramps up over time. One of my E-6's described it once by saying that, after about 8 weeks at sea, you'll walk past a girl that you'd rate as a 3/10 in port, smell her perfume, and just want to rape her on the spot.

Granted he was a crazy bastard but still, you get the idea.
>>
>>33029025
i talked to a couple NCO's as a PFC and had little one on one chats about how counseling a soldier does nothing. he feels bad for a day or so and then forgets that shit an does something els dumb.

me as a pfc, had to have a sit down TACTFULLY with fucking grown men, NCO's on how to better lead soldiers.

and my E-7 said "the army just inst the place for you, good luck at your next duty station."
she was right, it wasnt, i use common sense and logic. its all square tho, im getting my schoolin done and then im off to the six figure contract doing the same damn shit i was doing already. dumb fucks if only they knew.
>>
>>33029063
more on this please kek
>>
File: 1482913052263.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482913052263.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>33033449
kys
>>
File: bugeyesWTF.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bugeyesWTF.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>33028635
............the fuck dude.
>>
>>33028635
Says a lot about the military and all the men who knew him to let that shit fall down on him.

All his peers fucked him as much as she did.
>>
File: 13-3-9459435.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
13-3-9459435.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>33028635

That is beyond fucked up.
>>
>>33024854
uhhh no faggot.
>>
>>33028635
Air Force is a SJW hellhole
>>
>>33026877
and rape wouldn't happen if women werent such sluts
>>
>>33033598
Its true. After 5 months underway I walked by some female in a peeway and just the smell of her shampoo gave me a middle school seeing hustler for the first time hard on.
>>
>>33033598
>>33034669
>>33033347
Theres a reason they say gays end up in the navy. its the only place you can tell one by sight.

if you're on shore leave and they look at all like a normal upstanding human being then they're gay

if they look like a ragged creature with desperate eyes they're a sailor

if they look upstanding, but they are smiling and excited they're an officer who has a girl he already knows hes going to visit

if they look well dressed, but their eyes are sad and defeated, then they're brass who has a girl he used to know here that moved on, and none of them look the same anymore.
>>
When I was in the Marines it was kind of an open secret to stay the fuck away from them.

Two senior sergeants I know who were OIF vets, one who was in both Korengal and Fallujah were falsely accused of rape, one fucked her while the other slept on the couch after a night at the bar. their hometown newspapers wrote about it and pretty much ruined their careers. Later on the fucking wook admits that she made it up to save her marriage.

stay away from them

if theyre in your unit only interact with them for work related purposes.
>>
>>33034305
Holy Shit , I don't know what's more disturbing, a big fatass like that being allowed to stay in, or that they make uniforms large enough to fit fatasses.
>>
Was actually while I was a conscript
>be me
>most of the sergeants and officers like me
>never really fuck around or make any trouble
>usually step up as a leader whenever its needed
>Lance Corporal bitch literally hates the whole troop because we're just "conscripts"
>she is basically a weapon technician, aka every 6 months she checks up on all our weapon systems
>she is useless as she's not allowed to fix or actually do stuff with weapons, only order missing/replacement parts
>staff realize she is useless, but she is dating our Lt. who is currently in Mali, so nobody has the balls to admit it
>she is put on my team, since my Sergeant is out for 6 weeks
>instantly takes command since she is LC and we're just privates
>nobody respects her
>cant even do simple tasks, gets upset and blames us for everything
>after a week some of us get promoted to Lance Corporals
>2 are kinda obvious picks, I get picked as well
>suddenly bitch has to be super nice to me, because even tho I'm a conscript and she's enlisted, we're technically the same rank.
>Take more and more control, seeing that her way of doing stuff is shit
>Later she got moved because staff again realized she was useless with us, with me in charge

I felt sorry for them after we left because the Lt. she dated came back which meant she kept her useless role. Also heard that she had been a weapon technician for one of our special forces, but she was moved to us for some """""odd"""""" reason.

She also had a pretty good body(for military standard), but she constantly had this rash around her face.
>>
>>33024647
>ywn have Big Momma check your gear before your big boys night out popping your combat cherry
>>
>>33034305
As his Command Chief nervously looked on, the Colonel suddenly realized that his career, like his unit PT and Appearance Standards had disappeared.
>>
>>33024551
What i learned from sharp us that you should defineatly murder after raping. Cuase they cant talk if there dead.
>>
>>33024200
females are for sexings. we lie to them and tell them that they can do stuff other than be baby ovens, because if we don't, they throw temper tantrums.

these lies have gotten a bit out of hand, lately, and they've started letting them into the military.

since we can't have supply trains full of wenches following our armies around for some (unfathomable) reason, letting them in initially sounded like a reasonable method of supplying soldiers with fuck puppets who get vaccinated regularly.

this situation has backfired horribly. now they are in the military, believing that they are capable of any task other than being inseminated regularly, and in a position where they can get men killed.

>>33024204
this situation needs to get un-fucked, right now.
>>
>>33025056
she was an E4. her primary objective standard of success is the perpetuation of the mafia.

without the E4 mafia, the military wouldn't successfully operate. they are the facilitators of all things necessary but not authorized.

no large, complex, hierarchal organization on earth can function without people like that.
>>
>>33027620
Denmark got c7's ? Cool beans
>>
>>33035402
just out of curiosity, how can you identify it as a C7? I'm in the CAF and i honestly couldn't tell the difference unless it had the green furniture . I noticed that it doesn't have the tri-mount or the grip door but it does have the same flash hider that we have
>>
They're garbage. They belong in the kitchen and nurse corps.

Nothing makes me sick than when I have to work with women in my same unit (rare). The same soldiers that see nothing wrong are also fag enablers that think homos are the same as us to begin with, I don't even consider their opinions to weigh as much as mine.
>>
>>33035534
How are you posting from 1950? I didn't think 4chan existed back then.
>>
>>33035543
>le current year
dude it's 2017, why aren't you a nazi? it's literally 2017!!
>>
>>33035500
Different anon here
Based on what I can tell, C7's have an Elcan on them 99% of the time (in the CAF), but they look a lot like M16A2s, with a rail on the receiver. If you showed me two without the guard and stock coloring and both had a rail, I couldn't tell the difference right now.

C8s are your standard M4/AR-15 looking gun, but a carbine.
>>
Army
>female O-1, male E-4
>Whole unit is TDY
>she decides to jerk him off in the back of the TMP
>her punishment is calling her husband to let him know what she did and KP for 2 weeks
>cuck husband knocks her up after the short trip to lock her down
>>
>>33032446
Shut the FUCK UP boot
>>
>>33026049
>No problems here so far

You clearly don't have any life experience if you've never seen sexual tension cause any issues.

What do you think most bar fights are over, logical debates about Rolles Theorem? No, it's women. Why do you think you are required to take EEO training about not doing that shit?

You're too naive to be anything other than a liar or working your first job. I've never met an adult that denies this.
>>
>>33024854
Couldn't find that boot Army guys post, so.

Jesus fucking Christ. Shut that holster you stuff ducks in you little Army cunt. There are people besides yourself and I can tell you've never done shit with your miserable life.
>>
unrelated question but I did see females getting pregnant when assigned overseas.

If you want it are overseas stations easier to get?
>>
>>33035543
>MUH CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>33035402
Yeah man all the cool kids who want the "Better" M16 with FULL AUTO is going for the C7 or C8 family of rifles unfortunately not a lot of nation state buyers

Hell off the top of my head its in use by

UKSF, a Commando or a Para unit not sure which one and SAS

Netherlands They use a flat dark earth IUR version

Denmark on the whole I think they are still using the older C8A1/2 and C7A1 versions.

Maybe a few other Nordic nations not sure.

Some Police units in the GTA region now have a Patrol Carbine which is a C8 with a quad railed IUR in lieu of the standard C7A1/C8A1 they had before.
>>
File: IMG_8340.jpg (63KB, 506x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8340.jpg
63KB, 506x484px
I'm an AF cop, 90% of women I meet in my career field... I'm just like what the fuck. A sheeeit load are completely incompatient. Mostly they are short fat sluts that get knocked up by the lowest IQ E1-3. I'm 6'3" at 200 lb+70lb of gear. If I ever was put in combat, I would refuse to work with most women. That being said the other 10-20% are pretty legit. They workout, know their job, weapons, tactics. I would be fine with women in my field if they didn't just take anyone.
>>
>>33024592
>>33024592
I would've kicked the EVERLOVING shit out of him. NCO or not. It's like, go a head a steal the shotgun from me BUT NOT WHEN WE ARE FUCKING ENGAGED WITH THE ENEMY! GOD DAMN!

>context: I was in a unit with blue Falcons like that. I was always terrified to deploy with them because I knew deep down in my heart that those loud ass chucklefucks were going to get us all killed.
>>
>>33024200
I busted plenty of nuts in them. Stick with the younger privates. The older nco types are more likley to either be messed up in the head, or have the herp. Also be prepared to find out this girl you want to bang is a lesbian. There are tons. Way more than most people think, but they tend to be bro tier and will help get you in with their straight friends if you throw a little respect their way.
>>
>>33034700
lmao the trope of navy dudes being gay is from everyone thinking ships are prison gay as heck and everyone has a "sea wife" that's just a fellow sailor

little do plebs know that ships used to carry dogs for morale. you just know everyone raped the shit out of those things
>>
>>33036802
Lesbians are a meme
>>
>>33033641
Prostitution was pretty rampant for a while. I know of it from a guy who was in Afghanistan around '12. I know we had shitloads of folks in my old battalion around '04-'05 who got busted. No one wore pt belts, so it wasn't a thing.

Like anything, it depended on unit, but it was general consensus over at least the last 5 years that pink pt belts meant they were prostitutes.

Females either had pick of the litter, or we're constantly harassed in the old days. Some of them were enterprising enough to charge for things they were doing for free.

Things haven't changed. The condom box at our aid station goes empty every two months, there's probably 250 condoms in a box.

Your a fool if you think you can put 20 somethings and teenagers together and expect them not to fuck.

Story from '04 (fobbit tale)
>nasty girl
>crusty old medic ncoic was going around mwr computers on different bases with thumb drives (yeah we used to plug EVERYTHING into government computers)
>checks to see if they logged out of msn messenger, checks to see if they emptied trash bins
>essentially, trying to find all the nasty stuff chicks were sending back home.
>everyone joins in in the game and hits every computer they can find.
>make a cd-rw with probably 50 chicks we see every day.
> we swap copies with other units for their stuff
>had a pretty decent collection of a couple hundred photos of military chicks doing outrageous girls gone wild shit while in uniform.
> entire platoon watching slide show of some pretty disgusting shit.
>platoon leader loses his mind
>evidently, we had a photo of his sister from a base on the other side of blowing two marines
>>
>>33024200
Canadian Communications Reserves 1991, basic training, Vernon BC. Sexual harrassment to the extreme from the 3 ladies going thru the program with us. They hit on every guy in the squad, including the ones with gf's/wives. I'm talking about full-on blatant coming on to a guy and asking him if he wants to fuck, in a manner that was hardly discrete nor appropriate. Disruptive as all hell. Guys who came in saying this is cool! equal rights and stuff, finished with the strong belief women have no place in the infantry.

I believe there may be good ones in the CF, I just didn't see any. These 3 performed reasonably well, middle of the pack.
>>
>>33037326
I bet if you made fucking a capital offense fewer people would do it. All you need to do is publicly execute the first two people caught fucking to prove you will follow through.

I guarentee people would stop fucking.
>>
>>33037384
We're all gotta die at some point, might as well go out after getting your dick wet.
>>
File: IMG_1730.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1730.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>33037384
>wants his word to be poontang
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.