[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a gun hobbyist, just a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dual_Wield.jpg (241KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dual_Wield.jpg
241KB, 600x600px
But I'm not unfamiliar or scared of guns or anything, it's just not my interest. So my buddy, here in Canada, he's being charged with a buncha crimes and he can't leave the country. He has caches of weapons he'd like to sell, in america, but you obviously can't leave the country when you are in the middle of court proceedings, so he can't get to these guns. Could, I go, as a Canadian and start selling these for him or something? And my brother, another Canadian, is a bit of a gun nut and his ears perked right up when I mentioned the idea of a fire sale, so, could I bring these guns across the border? Some are illegal obvs, I'd just leave those ones, that's his problem, I'm not fucking around with light machine guns.

But I'd like a gun too, so if I did this, I'd take my payment in guns, so I'd want to take them across the border too.
>>
>>33022529
9 times out of 10 border guards won't search your car. But if you are unlucky enough that they do and you have a dozen weapons in your vehicle, you are going to be fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>33022529
Legally speaking, you pretty much won't ever get them across the border into the USA. They have crazy strict import laws. That being said, the Canada-USA border is the world's largest and least guarded border in the world. Do whatever works for you.
>>
[spoiler]>>33022566
Should follow up on saying that simply possessing any firearms without a license, regardless of their legal status, is straight up illegal.
>And they're probably mostly illegally owned or purchased and wouldn't be available to move onto the civilian market.
>>
>>33022566
No, the guns are already in america, I might want them in Canada, or perhaps, just go down there and sell them to americans if I'm not allowed to bring them across.
>>
>>33022581
You need a license in america? I thought everyone had a right to them? Which obviously, doesn't apply to canadians, but still.

Technically he's not supposed to have them right now even cause the court order is that he's not allowed to possess guns, but he didn't bring it up and no one knows about his hut in minnesota.
>>
>>33022585
Link to a list of all prohibited guns, by model, in Canada at the end of this post. Chances are you'll have a hard time exporting them, but you can do it. It'll cost about $300 per firearm to export legally into Canada, in fees. You can also pay about that much to have a company do it for you. There's IRunGuns.ca and Aztech Armory who will do it. And again there's always smuggling. Do keep in mind you'll need a PAL to legally own NR class rifles and shotguns, and an RPAL to legally own handguns and AR15s.
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-98-462/FullText.html
>>
>>33022611
Canadian side. Although I do hear some states require permits to buy/own pistols.
>>
>>33022618
Alright, so it's probably best to forget the border thing and just take them to some gun show or something and skive some of the profits for myself and just buy a gun in canada if I want to.

Can I sell them in america?
>>
>>33022690
Private sales a thing down there, just make sure they aren't NFA items (full auto, SBR or SBS, that type thing). Again if you have a license in Canada it wouldn't be too hard to import them here if you were so inclined. It would also probably be cheaper that way, since most guns cost more than the import fees. Just double check the classification on this side before you do so.
>>
File: 1472617913181.png (338KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472617913181.png
338KB, 960x960px
guns illegal in Canada? but who's going to take them from you?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.