[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Pants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 5.11.png (2MB, 2823x718px) Image search: [Google]
5.11.png
2MB, 2823x718px
Well /k/, I finally need new pants. I only have 1 non-work pair (I work LE and Security part time) and need some that fit. I hate Jeans. Never find a comfy pair. But I wear Cargo shorts a lot and Cargo pants for work.

Anyways, I'm looking at 5.11 Tactical pants (no I'm not a fucking sheepdog autist.). What is the best comfy pair to get. I need good cargo pockets and a decent sized crotch area that isn't tight but also don't want to go full mall Ninja.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (233KB, 637x423px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
233KB, 637x423px
>>33019088
jeans are operator as fuck
>>
>>33019088
5.11 Apex
TAD is also p nice.
>>
>>33019119
Aren't Apex mall ninja tier though?
>>
Prana Brion Pant

Prana Strech Zion
>>
>>33019164
Why yes they are.
Seriously though, carhart jeans.
>>
>>33019433
They don't fit well. They sag near the ankles because Carhart thinks everybody with a 42" waist is at least 6' tall and designs their shitty jeans accordingly.
>>
>>33019088
Wrangler. Walmart sells them.
>>
Oxcart sells a damn fine pair of jeans senpai.
>>
Stretch denim
>>
>>33019482
You shut your whore mouth, the classic Carhartt canvas work pants and carpenter jeans are comfy as fuark. And the lil side pockets on mine are perfectly sized for my phone and my light or multitool.

Of course, they're ugly and dorky looking... So my wife got me a couple pairs of deadsexy Levi's 541s if I've got to be aesthetic for whatever reason.

I kinda want to try the Diamond Gusset Jeans to see if I can split the line between comfy and good lookin'.
>>
>>33019482
They're shitty for assuming someone with a 42" waist is also tall? What is your excuse for having a 42" waist and being under 6' tall? You should worry less about quality pants and more about the quality of shit you eat, Mr. Blart.
>>
File: 1304183403291.png (80KB, 557x590px) Image search: [Google]
1304183403291.png
80KB, 557x590px
>>33019088
I hate tactical pants for everyday use because it screams "I probably have a gun" and other things, BUT tru-spec is comfy as fuck, cheaper than 5.11, and I never felt like I missed out on not getting another pair of 5.11
>>
You've only worn cheap jeans before then.

I never understood why people spend ridiculous amounts of money on clothes, I thought it was blasphemy to spend more than $30 on jeans. then I tried on a $70 pair of jeans.

Totally changed my outlook on life. Definitely worth the money.
>>
>>33019899
which model do you recommend? And how's their sizing vs Levis, Lee, Arizona, etc?
>>
Wrangler Riggs work pants. Super durable, about $40. Not really tactical because they make sound when you move.
>>
>>33019482
>Under 6ft
>42in waist

Kys manlet
>>
>>33019909
>implying my $15 pair of dollar general jeans aren't maximum operator and comfy
>>
is 5.11 the underarmor of the 'tactical' world? everyone i know shits their pants about this brand and im wondering if its just hype
>>
tad is good but costs a fair bit of coin
once you cross the price hill it'll be your downfall because then you start buying everything. thank god for sales

speaking of sales, soon
>>
File: 1411604334376.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1411604334376.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>33019088
>I work LE and Security part time
>>
DULUTH
TRADING
COMPANY
>>
stop being a fag and buy hiking clothing. REI is all I wear. Along with Salomon shoes/boots.
>>
File: dontreadthisshitnerd.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dontreadthisshitnerd.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>33019088
Go to kohls.
Get a fucking pair of levis bootcut.
Boom.
Done.

Like every working man has done before, blue jeans literally helped build this country.
stop with that tac clothing shit.
Its gay.

and when i go crazy and start robbing stores ill know to shoot you first mr 5.11 man
>>
>>33021358
>Dem eyes
>>
>>33019088
I got a pair of Levi's in a wash I liked and got them tailored to fit nice and I have yet to see pants more aestheticly pleasing. Just get cheap pants tailored.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.