[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the word lately? their site only lists Special Service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

what's the word lately?
their site only lists Special Service grade for $830

will we ever see the cheaper/lower grades available again?
>>
>>33015701
If trump lifts the import restrictions we will be flooded with Garands and M1 Carbines from Worst Korea.
>>
>>33015737

I thought the bulk of Korean stuff was stored horribly thanks to them being idiots and having a "why would we need guns anyway" mentality.
>>
>>33015737
If the Chinese import band were lifted and the rest of the world got freed there would be a shitload of cheap repros too
>>
>>33015813
It's possible. I don't know anything about how they have been stored.
>>
>>33015737
not to the CMP we wouldn't
>>
>>33015814

>Canadians can buy a Norinco M1A for $400

Artificial limitations sure are fun.
>>
>>33015876
Yeah but why jump for the hoops for CMP shit if garands are as cheap and plentiful as nuggets used to be?
>>
>>33016113

Hoops? I have a C&R FFL and am part of the Garand Collector's Association. Those "hoops" allow them to ship Garands straight to my door for as little as $730. And once they process your first application the ordering process is instant.
>>
>>33016113
How many Garands do you think they have?
>>
>>33016128
Ahh well if you've already done all of that shit I can see where the CMP is more continent.

>>33016131
From what I've heard it's a literal fuckton.
>>
File: 1487177312634.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487177312634.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>33015813
>>33015823
99% sure this is just a meme propagated by retarded retirees that put all of their retirement checks into garands from the CMP so they could try to fleece people at gunshows.

>we have a hostile nation of 25 million people right on our border, and we have 1 million outdated, yet still very combat usable rifles
>lets let them rot away under tarps
makes no sense, plus I have heard that Koreans take good care of their stuff.
>>
>>33016159
Convenient*
>>
>>33015880
Stop it, big brother knows what's best for you. Now pay your taxes.
>>
What the fuck ever happened to the 1911s? I remember the NRA and gun bogs were celebrating and patting themselves on the back but it was actually fucking nothing.
>>
>>33017103
Secretary of the Army wouldn't release them.
>>
>>33017127
Will the new one release them?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.