[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best home def cold weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-18-29-07.png (306KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-18-29-07.png
306KB, 480x800px
Hi there, I come from a country which is cucked beyond belief so I can't own a gun but I still want to avoid getting culturally enriched. I'm allowed to own whatever cold weapon I want at home, so what's my best option?
Take into account:
>price
>availability, since it's going to be difficult getting weapons from overseas
>functionality in close quarters and weight
>>
A eunuchs knife.
>>
>>33012348
No dong no culture
>>
Bump-45
>>
Please I don't want to get robbed and raped
>>
>>33012342
>price
>availability
>weight
Pepper spray.

>price
>availability
Baseball bat or baton.

>availability
>functionality in close quarters
Dog.

anything else will get you killed or jailed for excessive self defense.
>>
>>33012342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r249ZcByCjU
make a club or just hammer a few big nails through a cricket/baseball bat.
>>
>>33012342
>>availability, since it's going to be difficult getting weapons from overseas
Hard to tell without knowing where you're from.
Also, IIRC some states punish you for keeping a weapon ready when you use it in self defense, so you may want to look for plausible deniability. So, kitchen knives and club-like household objects are your best bet. Pic related, an ikea toilet paper holder.
Otherwise, a machete, gladius, short cutlass; it should be able to both cut and thrust and not be too long.
>>
I've heard talks of broomstick spears, do those work?
>>
File: result.jpg (171KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
171KB, 680x650px
Get some of those "zombie" weapons.
Tomahawk, sword/machete, spear, pistol crossbow.
Some of them are actually good quality, at least enough to ded one guy if you let the adrenaline flow and don't fuck up.

Keep them on stands. Plaid the collector excuse.

Alternatively, shovel, hammer, stool leg. (I used to have one with nails poking out of it), are deadly in a fight.
>>
>>33012678
if you fire-hardened the wood it would work just fine.
>>
>>33012678
You mean a sharpened stick? Anything larger than a baseball bat is unwieldy in close quarters.
>>
File: lockinsock.jpg (37KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
lockinsock.jpg
37KB, 500x327px
>>33012342
lock in a sock
>>
>>33012701
Those sound good with the exception of the crossbow, projectile weapons are a no no. I'd try to get my hands on an axe and a stand for it. Anyone else got a suggestion?
>>
>>33012586
Oh, right, I forgot a taser. That's probably your best choice.
>>
>>33012711
Why an axe? Get a cut and thrust sabre. It's not like you'll have to defend yourself against people in plate armor
>>
>>33012720
It will be easier to get and probably easier to pass off as a tool if the collector jig fails. I'd love to have a saber, I need to give the selection a good thinking
>>
Baseball or cricket bats are really good weapons in a close quarters situation. Lot of momentum and force plus they're fatter at the business end so it's a little harder for your foe to grab to a fight. These are also legal everywhere. Drive some giant nails through for extra fun. And when all else fails, you can just cry while Ahkbar cums in your ass.
>>
>hey everybody I'm a nazi what can I use to kill blacks XD
maybe skip that part next time you want help
>>
>>33012745
>hey everybody Im about to move to a dangerous area and would like to defend myself against robbers and attackers, which 90% of them will be Muslims.
Literally Hitler
>>
>>33012752
Yeah good thing his post has like 4 le epic racist dog-whistles in it huh?
>>
>>33012757
I mean if you come into my house trying to steal shit I'll tell you to stop and sit down. I'll only attack a robber if he tries to attack me. But if Mahmoud decides to come into my house to attack me I'm going to fight back with lethal force
>>
>>33012775
No one is objecting to: I want a weapon, the laws in my country are restrictive

Here's the thing- just skip the MY KEKED COUNTRY DEUS VAULT XD XD MUDSLIMES thing next time, I know it makes you feel cool and edgy and you can still be all terrified and xenophobic inside, but it makes it evident to everyone that you're a complete fucking moron.

Because for you it's not enough to be angry and terrified at the ethnicity of would-be criminals, you need to let all of us know with memes
>>
>>33012733
>Nails
No, plain wood is better. I'd recommend a good pickaxe handle over a cricket or baseball as well, they're a lot stronger and less likely to snap at the handle end.
>>
File: 1475197289306.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475197289306.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>33012342
glaive
>>
>>33012785
>certain ethnicities being more likely to break into your home and kill you is a meme
They don't show you crime statistics in your gender studies class, do they?
>>
>>33012785
This isn't xenophobia or islamophobia, it's literally what's happening. I've been trying to avoid saying where I'm from because I get told to die and the thread stops being on topic, but I got my answer. I'm from Israel, I'm about to move to Jerusalem and I'm going to live close to the Palestine quarter
I am going to be attacked by Muslims. I need to have a way to defend myself. I can't care less if I get robbed by a Muslim or a Jew, I'd still do the "sit down" thing. If someone comes into my home with killing intent I'm killing back, simple as that.
>>
>>33012810
>Israel
>cucked beyond belief
Likely story, faggot.
>>
>>33012808
That makes it rad to revel in the idea of killing them right? You know who commit the most crimes? poor people. What color the poor people who live near you are is really just a matter of geography
>>
>>33012819
Do you even know how bullshit gun laws are here
A lifetime, non-replenishable supply of 50 bullets. I have to finish my army service before I can even go for a license and I'm going to be non-combatant.
>>
>>33012821
Did you even read what I wrote, I specifically wrote I'm only killing in mortal danger. If it's just someone trying to steal my shit I'm not hurting him if he complies and sits down, regardless of race and color.
>>
>>33012821
Being a nigger is what makes them poor. Niggers are naturally violent and less intelligent animals.
>>
>>33012836
I wasn't replying to you that time, in any case, as I said- I'm not telling you not to have a weapon in your home. I'm just telling you the language that you use (which is really all we have to assess you on over the Internet) can make you sound like a drooling fucking moron, and that there are some key things to avoid
>>
File: IMG_2955.jpg (54KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2955.jpg
54KB, 291x280px
>>33012841
Here's the part where it comes out that you're trolling or retarded. Weather or not your 'merely pretending' doesn't really matter
>>
File: mr bean disgust.jpg (34KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
mr bean disgust.jpg
34KB, 450x340px
>>33012821
>>
>>33012849
OK, you're right. Sorry, I overreacted. I'll try to avoid that in the future. Regardless, you can see where I'm coming from, right? It's not easy feeling unsafe to go outside or even to sleep sometimes and it comes out as anger sometimes.
>>
Buy a speargun, preferably a pneumatic one.
>>
>>33012745
Get fucked you faggot.
>>
>>33012828
>I have to finish my army service before
Just as I thought, you're underage.
>>
>>33012785
>ignore what's happening to all of Europe right now goys!

You must be a sandnagger
>>
>>33012887
Or I'm 18 and finishing school.
You don't get recruited on your birthday, you finish school first. I turned 18 in January 10th
>>
>>33012890
>>>
>>33012821
>>
>>33012342
If you HAVE to have a weapon a Dagger 6-12 inches long blade will work. Make sure it's sharp. Like some fag already said pepper spray is your best bet if you want something light and it also allows you a convincing and nonverbal method of convening the felling of; fuckoff faggot, without getting bloodstains in your carpet..
>>
>>33012821
>muh poor people
>muh geography

Lissten you underage fucking vagina, go compare a hick town in the mountains in Tennessee to ANY inner city in america and you'll see your whole facade utterly fall apart
Poor white people do not commit the same amount of crime

I'll give you a tip, it's their genes.
>>
>>33012903
You're right- there's no such thing as rural white folk committing lots and lots and lots of crimes to finance ur heir meth addiction- such a thing is totally unheard of.

Something tells me you couldn't even fill out a Punnett square, like you're some kind of fucking expert on genes. Tell me have the geneticists isolated the chromosome that makes people who are darker than you not people? No? They haven't? I fucking wonder why
>>
File: 1485826749195.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485826749195.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>33012913
This. kek
>>
>>33012745
>>33012785
>>33012849
This ain't your local university safe space kiddo. OP was being mild fearing "culturally enriched" by /k/ standards.
>>
>>33012913
>>33012917
SAME FAG

I bet they have but geneticists amd universities in genearly have actively told scientists to not study these things.

You're so fucking dumb
Here read this.
https://americanfreepress.net/honest-talk-about-race-trumps-science/

Academic community awarded him the nobel prize after his work on mapping a double helix

Then when he starts talking about finding genes only niggers have they shun him...hmmmmm
>>
>>33012929
Guess what, it's also not /pol/, so it's not just a matter of fact that people take inlaid epic racist maymays

Whenever someone types 'kiddo' or underage ban it's literally the most transparent kind of projection
>>
File: IMG_3069.png (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3069.png
163KB, 640x1136px
>>33012936
Try again
>>
>>33012913
“[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really.”
>>
>>33012945
You turned off your WiFi on your phone.
Your so fucking pathetic.
The fact you took a photo shows how eloborate you are about your own lies.
Grow up ch
>>
>>33012913
Statistics will tell you that poor white are vastly less criminal than poor blacks. Media of course won't, but rather offer anecdotes of meth addicts to hide the fact that black crime (of any kind, including drug related) is was higher than white crime.
Oh btw. there's no chromosome for criminality because genetics is just a bit more complicated than that, not like you would know that...
>>
>>33012791

wow the next baby who breaks into your house is a goner
>>
File: 1484715063240.png (11KB, 248x303px) Image search: [Google]
1484715063240.png
11KB, 248x303px
>>33012936
>someone agrees with another person
>they're a samefag

Your logic is as warped as your world view

t. black dude
>>
>>33012957
Hahahaha

You are so bad a life.

You are defending this becuase you have a card in the game.

Listen, I know it's very hard for you to think objectively but, you need to realize your "people" are trash and if you aren't actively trying to stomp this gangster shit your part of the problem, nigger.

Read the.nobel peace prize winners findings about your genes too. Your underdeveloped guerilla bro.
>>
>>33012861
>thousands of years of evolution produced a hundred or so ethnicities that show distinct differences in anything but their cognitive features
>>
>>33012810
Is this why you was asking about full body protection against melee attacks?

I'd go with a hammer. Very cheap, sold everywhere and brutal. A mallet is probably better, easy to knock someone out with and won't get stuck in an attackers head.
>>
File: IMG_3070.jpg (51KB, 443x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3070.jpg
51KB, 443x473px
>>33012971
Nikola Tesla was convinced that there was life on mars, he felt that he has scientific proof. His past discoveries and scientific clout does nothing to make this claim valid.

Just because there is a single scientist, regardless of the recognition of veneration, one can point to does not mean that this is sufficient evidence for your claims

Ideas of racial superiority have historically skewed scientific findings to conform to this preconceived mold
For example, phrenology, there was once a time when phrenology was used as evidence for racial hierarchy- and was accepted by scientific institutions who were clamoring for anything to prove that they were right to be enslaving darker people
>>
>>33012861
>weather
Are you pretending?
>>
>>33012992
THE ACADEMIC COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE IS BIAS

WHERE DOES THE FUNDING COME FROM?

YOU DON'T SEE THEY SILENCED THIS KIND OF RESEARCH?

HOLY SHIT YOUR DAFT.

You can't give someone the highest honor in the scientific cimmunity and then when they find something that goes against your agenda silence then and say they had no clue what they found.
It's been proven.
>>
>>33012992
the publicly available FBI crime statistics are without doubt written by phrenologists, trying to keep the black man down
>>
>>33012992
You do realize niggers have different sized cerebellum right?

They are different even in the make up of their brain which has much less white matter. Fewer neurons with less thick myelin sheathing. And fewer convulsions/folds
>>
>>33012828
>lifetime, non-replenishable supply of 50 bullets
That's more than enough for self defense.
>>
>>33012982
Oh hey you remember
Yeah, one of the reasons
>>
File: may allah guide my bullets II.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
may allah guide my bullets II.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>33013015
it's the middle east we're talking about
>>
>>33013015
For the next 60~ years? No
>>
>>33013003
The problem with taking statistics and numbers at their face value with no analysis is that it can lead you to poor conclusions

Taken as a given:
-poor people commit the most crime
-cities constitute the highest concentration of poor people in the United States
-in the United States, there is a geographical correlation between being poor, being black and being in a city

Examining the data:
Looks like most of these crimes are committed by blacks

Incorrect assumption:
Blacks must be more prone to crime

This doesn't take into account that there is an intersection between poverty and urban dwelling itself. And that the industrial revolution lead there to be a large black population in urban areas. When people are poor, they often commit crime

Therefore in the more economically depressed, crime prone areas, industrial labor forces have concentrated a large minority population. This can account for a higher crime rate for minoriies.
>>
>>33012957
There's a reason you have a while month to reflect on being a nigger. You're supposed to become inspired to stop being pieces of shit on a macro scale and try to break the mold. You have no history so they are trying to craft one so you can stop being trash. But it's in your genes...
>>
>>33013036
Correlation does not equal causation

;)
Nice try though
>>
>>33013036
So is it wrong for people in cities to realize what kind of person is most likely to attack them? Is that not situational awareness?
Not the guy you were talking with earlier, just in it for the philosophical debate.
>>
Well now that this has devolved into: "group x commits crimes because:"
A. They are improvrished
B. They are inherently genetically inferior to me

And has therefore become an argument of rational thought vs superstitious beliefs founded on hatred and fear...

I'm gonna contribute to op's original question and then go:

One of those small shovels / entrenching tools? That seems like it would really fuck someone up and are widely available.
>>
>>33013053
What I'm objecting to more is translating that fear and hate into becoming a meme-spewing DEUS VAULT shitlord
>>
File: bell+curve+n.jpg (73KB, 811x455px) Image search: [Google]
bell+curve+n.jpg
73KB, 811x455px
>>33013059
>hurr, science is racists n shieeet
>>
>>33013051
You are aware that 'correlation not equaling causation' is the exact argument that completely refutes some kind of higher racial crime stats right?

Because the correlation doesn't inherently relate to an underlying cause
>>
>>33013072
You do realize it completely tears your whole arguement apart. Mine still stands with accurate stats and research
>>
>>33013070
>>>
>>33013036
>>33013072
>>
>>33013078
Oh look, he's same fagging again
>>
>>33013065
Well I can always agree with that. As an American I don't care if someone wants to be racist, but the basketball american memes always make me despair for what a gun newbie might feel visiting the board for the first time. It's just bad for business.
>>
>>33013036
Except that you can normalize these statistics for income. Want to guess what that results in?

>>33013059
arguing that ethnicity X is inferior because they are slightly more likely to have traits percieved as negative is retarded though. To acknowledge that certain groups are statistically more or less likely for some things shouldn't result in treating the individual any different. But it shouldn't be ignored, but used as base for policy decisions that try to affect the outcome.

>>>/wsg/1547221
>>
>>33013076
You're incorrect, you're attributing correlation (more black criminals, blacks are inherently bad) to mean causation (higher crime rates in cities)-

While I am doing the opposite, attributing causation (cities: large intersectional poverty = high crime rate) to a correlation (large black population, in cities, appearing on time stats due to their place on economic hierarchy)
>>
>>33013089
Guess what? I hate niggers and I own guns. Death with it or go to reddit.
>>
>>33013094
Bad for business
>>
>>33013093
Do me a favor and go down to your nearest county jail and just observe who's in there. Park out front and just watch who gets arrested and dragged in. Please.
Also bring a counter and keep track of ethnicities. Than come back here and thank white people for their empathy.
>>
>>33013105
It's like you have no reading comprehension

-city
--desperate people
---desperate people committing crimes
----factories and war production draws large black population into cities for generations
------now today, those poor, desperate people committing crimes are more likely to be black
>>
>>33013118
>lets ignore that there are more white people living below the poverty line, owed to the simple fact that there are about 6 times as many
>>
>>33013130
>cities
>>
>>33013105
>>33013118
I can't even tell whose trolling who anymore. All I can say is, the swamp yankee purporting that blacks are more likely to commit crime should know that white, poor farmers are statistically the likeliest demographic to commit incest. Therefore you have a higher chance than us of having a host of mental defects that make all your arguments irrelevant because you lack normal rational thought.

Capiche?
>>
>>33013136
poor whites don't only live in hick towns. Even in most large towns there are more whites below the poverty line than blacks
>>
>>33013136
>AND THE PIVOT

THANKS FOR THE TALK NIGGER, respect your president Trump also.
>>
>>33013094
Did you miss the part where I support your right to be a racist? I don't give a damn what you think about black people. It's just a shame imo that you use your rights to selfishly express your racism in a forum focused so heavily on gun ownership when gun owners already face a stigma for being racist. I mean they photoshopped Zimmerman into a white dude. It's not a conspiracy to say that gun control advocates spotlight people like you to cast a negative light on the whole community.
Yet at the end of the day I would still stand beside a racist expressing his 1a right against anyone of any ideology who would silence them.
But you are still an asshole.
>>
File: povertyratesbyraceethnicity.png (96KB, 2085x1667px) Image search: [Google]
povertyratesbyraceethnicity.png
96KB, 2085x1667px
>>33013135
poor whites don't only live in hick towns. Even in most large towns there are more whites below the poverty line than blacks
>>
>>33013136
Sickle cell

Diabetes

Heart disease

Obesity

Alcoholism

These are things you should become familiar white nigger.
>>
>>33012342
Just put a 12ga shotgun in a freezer, it should be cold enough for whatever requirements your government has
>>
A can of wasp spray and a baseball bat or similar blunt instrument.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.