[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti Zombie Fortress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 69

File: 02.jpg (70KB, 680x662px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
70KB, 680x662px
Please show me your fortress or your plan.
>>
>>33009658
Do you have any guns?
If so i'm coming to your place.
>>
File: oh_desu.jpg (391KB, 1374x1400px) Image search: [Google]
oh_desu.jpg
391KB, 1374x1400px
>>33009658
>tfw the zombie virus turns humans into two story tall monsters
So what, it's like a smaller scale attack on titan?
>>
>>33009658
Then protip.

Don't kill the zombies below you.
>>
>>33009658
A nice little sail ship with a tiny diesel engine as support and equipment to fish / filter water / etc.
Also happens to work for every other disaster with exception of godzilla, giant meteor or super volcanic eruption.

Innasea is the new innawoods.
>>
>>33010223
The problem with your idea is that it renders almost all shtf threads pointless, which is to say that it's incredibly obvious. These threads are all masturbation and valid points are not allowed otherwise it would rain on all mall-ninja preppers parades. Because where would we be without "Zombie-movie-tv-series #28844737388473783"
>>
>>33009658
>zombie pile up to create wall

Ya know, you could push the dead zombies forming up off with a long pole.

Or gasoline on one side on a not too windy day (so you don't utterly choke yourself out.)
>>
A house supported by a shit ton of beams high enough so that zombies can't get to it. It's on the peak of a hill and is surrounded by a 10 foot high trench filled with spikes and reinforced with steel.

I built this exact defence in 7 days to die but I gave up since the trench was too difficult to repair and the zombies literally tunneled under my house.
>>
>>33010310
John Ringo wrote a few books where the main group did exactly that. They got on a boat. They eventually got a bunch of people from various boats together and tackled an island or two before finally hitting mainland US. Even went to the UK for a bit. There was still a shitload of zombies throughout the series.
>>
>>33009658
Zombies are shit, when will this fad die?
>>
>>33010223
>>33010310
In WWZ, everyone did this, which made the seas totally filled with refugees and shit.
>>
>literally rotten corpses with their articulation going from bad to useless in a few months after the outbreak
just pick some higher place and pray that they rot before you run out of food
>>
>>33009658
if they start building up to your living level stop killing them, sprinkle some of that enzymatic digester shit on the mound.
>>
>>33010513
But if no blood is being pumped in their bodies how are they able to get the oxygen to retract their muscles?
>>
>>33010431
Of course. The Walking Bored is in fucking Georgia which is right next to the ocean and still it was never ever mentioned throughout the series 'til everyone watching was like "wtf dude the fucking ocean go there" and so they created Fear the Walking Faggots to address that obvious idea but still zombies are magical spawn-appearing video game phantoms which just reinforces that this idea from early 20th century literature has gone too far mis/reinterpreted.
>>
File: 1487027648305.png (2MB, 1523x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1487027648305.png
2MB, 1523x1348px
>>33010538
>>
>>33010538
Zombies are magic, they're fucking stupid. They've been stupid since 2009 when they hit the mainstream
>>
>le zombie apocalypse xDDD so funnayXDD

Are you literally 12?
>>
>>33010223
>>33010431
>>33010507
I kinda wanna see a show/animu/comic where survivors create a flotilla in the middle of the Pacific.
>>
>>33010310

>he thinks everyone lives in a place where boats are useful
>he thinks there wouldn't be pirates in their own boats, fucking your shit up
>he thinks weather isn't an important factor
>huurrr duuurrr boats
>>
>>33010600
Waterworld?

Blue sub 6?
>>
>>33010604
Hurr durr islands nigger. Do you know how many unhabited islands there are on the planet? Im in south florida and i can get to five in twenty minutes. Do zombies float now? And if your flyover-ass is in middle o' nowhere then climb a fuckin mountain. But zombie movies never take place in rural arkansas. Even if they did the zombies would starve before ever finding their nearest neighbor ten miles away
>>
>>33010654
Huh. Didn't know about these, thanks.
>>
for body disposal, you're going to want a furnace like the Nazis used. a Topf and Sons patented a multi-muffle oven that after being heated up to temperature with coke, could burn continuously with corpses as fuel.

>The crematoria at Auschwitz and Birkenau were not typical cremation ovens, but heavy-duty industrial ovens designed to run continuously, using the heat energy produced by the burning of previous bodies to keep the oven hot for the next bodies. After they were fired with coke to their proper operating temperature, they required little or no extra fuel to operate. A considerable but well-documented technical achievement. The cremation unit that one muffle was supposed to handle in a given time was a weight unit, which means that one or several persons adding up to that weight unit could be put into each muffle simultaneously without increasing the cremation time. Unlike in crematoria ovens used for civilian purposes, there was no need to wait for one body to have cremated completely. The practice actually was to put the next body or bodies in the muffle before the cremation process of the previous was complete.

>The patent application was for multi-muffle ovens similar to those supplied for Auschwitz-Birkenau and working according to the same principles, the outstanding features of the patent being: i) the method of employing fat corpses to speed up the rate at which corpses could be burned and

pic related is a letter written by the head of Central Building Administration in Auschwitz-Birkenau, detailing that the 52 ovens at auschwitz were capable of burning 4756 bodies every 24 hours. more than enough to for all your zombie disposal needs.
>>
>>33010604
>your on a boat that cant make its way to calmer waters
?
The only problem i see with a boat is the fact that you cant properly cook your food
But a world wide shtf is nearly impossible so just sail to a place that is autonomous and self sufficient because places like that are likely to survive even more so if they are on a island.
With zombies either the infection spreads to fast and only that contientents landmass will be infected or to slow and its easily contained
Pirates would also be uncommon
A fast ship require a lot of fuel while slow ships have no chances of catching prey
And once your out in open water i doubt pirates would go after you because most people cant fucking navigate ships
>>
File: 0350.jpg (232KB, 958x718px) Image search: [Google]
0350.jpg
232KB, 958x718px
>>33009658

A star fort with a dry moat. The fort would be designed such that the only way in is by helicopter.
>>
File: BOAT.jpg (80KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
BOAT.jpg
80KB, 680x680px
Thank you all.

I found boat fortress plan.
>>
>>33009658
Zeppelin.

The ultimate zombie survival platform.
>>
File: Waterworld-1995-movie-poster.jpg (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Waterworld-1995-movie-poster.jpg
204KB, 800x1200px
>>33010310
I didn't expect to derail the thread with my boat shit.

>>33010507
The sea is huge man, there's many awesome places and chances are you wouldn't really meet many people unless you stayed near the shores.
You really can't fill the sea with refugees like that, most would just drown / die from dehydration because the boat alone is not all about it.

>>33010604
You can literally hide a little ship in any island anywhere in the world, fuck there's some places in both south pacific and atlantic that even have giant coves / caves where you could fit your entire little ship inside.
It's all about having the proper knowledge and having a good trusty boat, you can travel all across the world on a little sail ship, it has been done many times.
Joshua Slocum did this shit in 1844, nowadays people do it all the time, we even have bloggers that post their current status every time they reach a port.

Ignore the hipster mofo part but he's basically doing this shit right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKjUBnXkl2A

>>33010654
Waterworld actually inspired me to be into this lonely guy in a ship thing when I was young, also I can use the boating accident excuse for guns legitimately.
Anyways ships are comfy as fuck, I love the little bastards.
Also we need waterworld in the next /k/ stream for reasons.
>>
>>33010736
You need to get /out/ more. Solar ovens are simple. Dehydration is simple. On the open ocean you could brine everything.
>>
File: _0a1486960961391.jpg (62KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1486960961391.jpg
62KB, 634x354px
Just move to Kurdistan.
>t. a guy who was just in the kurd technical thread
>>
File: 88mm.jpg (101KB, 1026x585px) Image search: [Google]
88mm.jpg
101KB, 1026x585px
omg!
>>
I will be so happy when this retarded zombie fad dies, it's never going to happen zombies are fucking retarded, I'm pretty sure I explained all this in length in a post the other night, Jesus.
>>
>>33010179
This, at the end of the day, human bones lose vs concrete
>>
>>33010974
And what did you post exactly, anon?
>>
>>33011062
I outlined why every single zombie scenario is pretty much implausible, retarded or just won't ever happen.
>>
>>33010588
>sperging this hard and not just ignoring the thread
Are you?
>>
>>33009658
i would actually love to live in a cool ass creepy building like that
>>
>>33011112
It's a coal mining building in Japan. Listen here https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/houses-to-survive-a-zombie-apocalypse-in?utm_term=.jnLERjJoLq#.tj47NB3ZAX And yes i know it's buzzfeed but it lists some good shelters.
>>
>what is a fire
>>
File: Hellhound.png (692KB, 1051x578px) Image search: [Google]
Hellhound.png
692KB, 1051x578px
>>33010974
You're not wrong assuming Monsanto doesn't weaponize cordyceps.

Buuuuut studies do show preparing for a zombie apocalypse alao prepares you decently well for real major disasters

https://www.fema.gov/blog/2011-05-19/cdc-preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse
>>
>>33011221
I think you mean preppping in general will prepare you for a zombie apocalypse. Because it'll never happen
>>
>>33010669
>Do zombies float now?
yes, it FtwD and TwD the do.
>>
>>33010991
Not only that but zombies can't eat concrete (assuming normal ones that aren't mutated super soldiers or whatever). So why not take advantage of them shuffling around and away from the base.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 736x414px
>>33010162
TIGER SEX
WITH THE
BEES AND THE EAGLES!
>>
>>33010600
I actually have some concepts drawn up in an old notebook for a modular flotilla made from hexagonal wooden frames kept afloat with soda bottles or whatever buoyant material that's readily available to your budet, Some being just plain decking with others being shit like hexagonal shacks and garden hexes with that shitty plastic faux grass carpet for "flooring" under the dirt to allow the plant roots to penetrate down into the (FRESH!!) water.

Figure you'll need more buoyant material under the housin and garden hexes due to how much heavier a bed of dirt or a fucking house is compared to just a wood deck.
>>
>>33011246
No. Prepping for specific scenarios tends to leave you blind and vulnerable to other ones.

Zombi prepping is so vague you tend to cover more bases.

Prepping hard for economic collapse usually means people fail to stock cash, or work as a gr
>>
File: 634573457.jpg (87KB, 1920x1074px) Image search: [Google]
634573457.jpg
87KB, 1920x1074px
>>33009658
>fortress plan
Some shitty online article already has shown that mathematically unless it is airborne zombies lose. Especially in America where the firearm to population ration is so high.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/heres-why-the-walking-dead-doesnt-make-any-damn-sense

>tl dr;
Surviving human pockets of resistance will cull the zombie horde in little under a year with just casual killing of zombies.

Imagine you have a rifle with a 32 round magazine and you nail 20/32 shoot at 100 feet. You could eradicate 3-4 blocks worth of resident zombies inside of a Friends episode. Now increase the gun men to 7-20 depending on your group and operating every single day for months.

You'd clean out your local population in a matter of days or weeks if you're not in a urban center. Stragglers will present no real threat and eventually order will be restored to have all survivors sweep the nation coast to coast.
>>
>>33009658
There is are two city blocks in my downtown area where all the buildings are connected by skywalks. Everything from shops to hospital to offices to restaurants. There are courtyards for planting and Anouilh glass atriums to use as greenhouses. Barricading the doors would be a bitch but after that it's a fucking archology.
>>
>>33010428
>zombies using tunnels
"DEAD DINKS IN THE WIRE!"
>>
>>33010465
That's the worst part. When the fad does die it just rises again, kind of like a - Oooh, now I get it.
>>
>>33011376
Zombie prepping is prepping for a specific scenario.

I don't know about you but when I prep I have gas masks, to a farm, to water to pretty much every conceivable possibility. I fear if people hear zombies they go Hur dur I need guns.

Though as I said before the whole idea is irrelevant as zombies won't happen
>>
>>33011403
That's why you double tap.
>>
Should have installed a lava moat
>>
>>33010855
lol except when it gets caught in a gust of wind
>>
File: 1440562509807.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1440562509807.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>33010223
>yfw zombie whales fuck your shit up
>>
>>33011409
Its not about zombies if you prep for them. Cast away the normie prep ideas.

Using zombie as a legitimate prep you're looking at group tactics.
What medical supplies do you need? Can mosquitos tranfer the virus (queue bug spray you didn't prep for). How are we going to get food? Seeds, livestock? How do we protect food from zombi (insert looter, bear, trash pandas). what can we barter with? Power generation? Noise discipline. Securing and reinforcing home base.

I suppose you could replace zombie with generic thug, but you lose imagination planning aspect.

Look at OPs bullshit scenario, no real world application right? Yet it brings up a solid shtf problem.

What can or should you do with large amounts of possibly diseased corpses
>>
>>33009658
I'm landing on north sentinel island, shooting all the men, and spreading my seed amongst the women. I may die, but they'll be light-skinned for generations to come
>>
File: Meteora Monastery-01.jpg (175KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
Meteora Monastery-01.jpg
175KB, 990x742px
Take over the monastery at Meteora and once inside replace the stone bridge with a drawbridge.
>>
>>33011713
I suppose that's reasonable. My problem with "zombie prep" is, while yes it covers a lot of bases, people get very retarded, very quickly and start coming up with these outlandish ideas for the outlandish situations that they MAY face in a zombie apocalypse rather than the very real challenges they would face in SHTF

As far as bodies go it depends on there they are. If local to my home? I'm going to bury them, if not local then the animals can have them. Though I live rurally so massive body piles should be to much of an issue.
>>
>>33010179
Zombies will clamber over other "living" zombies. You need to have a system in place to clear the bodies
>>
>>33009658
Depends on too many unknown parameters.

How many people do we have to man the bloody place ?
Because, for exemple, this design >>33010784
is perfect and could hold out against a moaning horde but only if you have enough people to cover all angles, enough weapons for each person and enough ammunition to outlast the horde.
>>
File: fjNQi2b.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fjNQi2b.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>33011658
>He doesn't want to hunt down sea monsters with his seafaring operator bros.

filthy landlubber.
>>
>>33011383
>linking buzzfeed
>>
Why would zombies try to attack a closed building in hundreds if not thousands?
>>
>>33013251
Because op is probably up there screeching like an autistic as he hate fucks his blowup doll
>>
>>33010952
A flak gun on a blimp KEK
>>
File: Web-Castle-of-Hunedoara.jpg (62KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Web-Castle-of-Hunedoara.jpg
62KB, 750x500px
Literally any castle

They litter europe and are designed to be impenetrable by large amounts of infantry. Which is exactly what zombies are. In fact, they are designed to allow a small amount of people to survive against a large amount of extremely dedicated infantry for extremely long amounts of time .

Castles are a piece of technology that exists precisely to deal with this kind of problem. You wont find anything better.
>>
>>33010916
Great movie.
>>
>>33013376
/thread
>>
File: meme.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>33013309
fucking kek
>>
>>33011328
lure them into a hamster wheel. free energy.
>>
>>33013042

Manning wouldn't be a problem at all. Once people realize that you've got a fucking star fort, they'll be begging to be let inside.
>>
>>33011383
In project zomboid people run around screaming and attract massive hordes, then set them on fire and watch them turn to ashes. you can kill thousands of them in a matter of hours.
>>
>>33013056
spooky. more like this?
>>
I would sail somewhere remote like Tristan De Cunha or go live with some natives in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>33010428
kek
I did the exact same thing. Shit eventually got a bit too intense and my base got fucked.
>>
File: pointyteeth.jpg (20KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
pointyteeth.jpg
20KB, 468x312px
>>33009658
my plan is to become a weaponized zombie.
>attach knives and hooks to hands.
>wear bells and other noise making objects to attract hordes
>riot helmet without visor so I can still bite people.
>teeth filed down to be pointy like those crazy african people.
>hearing aid so I can better hear your bitch ass trying to hide from me.
>chainmail so I can't be dismembered.
>>
>>33009658
Former ZRS member here, zombies are the gayest thing except actual gay people.

>hurr let's pretend to figure out basic survival shit while under the guise of a zombee apocalypse!
>even though i can't and won't define the type of zombie, and absolutely refuse to deal with the possibility of airborne/waterborne contamination, whether it be zombiee infection or other disease produced by piles of FUCKING ROTTING CORPSES

>also purifying water is for pussies, i just need a chainsaw/nippon steel and ill be all set for this indefinite socioeconomic breakdown. I'll just safely go home afterwards and my mom will make me tendies and chocolate milk

Protip: there is nothing fun about any remotely realistic zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>33010223
>t. doesn't understand the severity of innasea storms
>>
File: Giardia_lamblia_SEM_8698_lores.jpg (35KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
Giardia_lamblia_SEM_8698_lores.jpg
35KB, 700x876px
>>33013672
>also purifying water is for pussies, i just need a chainsaw/nippon steel and ill be all set for this indefinite socioeconomic breakdown.
But that's correct though. Nippon steel is so sharp, it can slice through giardia. Just stir your water with a wakizashi and you're set!
>>
>>33013376
Problem would be water,food and other supplies. Many castles also are ruins today so finding one that has intact defenses might be hard.
>>
>>33010785
What is this gargantia?
>>
>staying in one place

Nigga fuck that. The chances of you amassing enough supplies to withstand an extended siege are slim. I'd rather take my chances on the run than surrounded and slowly starve to death.
>>
File: smug.jpg (581KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
581KB, 2304x3456px
>>33010162
Nice meme
>>
>>33013542
They have to get there first.
If it's surrounded by a horde, that might be tricky.

It's easy to design the perfect fortress on paper.
But the requirements to actually have it and run it might be unavailable.

That's one of the reasons why zombie movies are interesting :
It's not about well-trained people bunkering down in a pre-build perfect defensive position with enough supply to hold a life-time, perfect farming, lot's of wind power, ect...
It's about your average civilian being cought off-guard by the apocalypse and having to settle down for the least of imperfect positions available.
>>
>>33010784
hope you have a lot of helicopter fuel...and a helicopter
>>
File: Chamber.png (179KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
Chamber.png
179KB, 400x533px
>>33013823
Can't be gargantia without sugitabot being a bro.
RIP giant brobot, the only good thing in that chinese cartoon.
>>
>>33013943

>If it's surrounded by a horde, that might be tricky.

All you need is a helicopter. Humans would be able to get inside pretty easily (provided that they have a helicopter) but zombies (who don't know how to fly helicopters) wouldn't be able to. So you'd just send out your helicopter to find people and bring them back to the fort until you have enough guys to properly run the fort and enough girls to re-populate the world after the Zombie apocalypse is over.
>>
>>33010363
Keep a few sacks of quick lime on the roof, tip onto the pile occasionally to help render it down.
>>
File: 1487217412821.jpg (225KB, 680x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487217412821.jpg
225KB, 680x662px
>>33009658
problem solved
>>
>>33013736
This.

Castles were supposed to endure a siege for a long but limited period of time.
They had their granaries stocked with food and water for this very reason.
But even with this, the garrison was only supposed to hold long enough for a rescuing army to come and lift the siege or for the besiegers to exhaust the local ressources to the point where they cannot sustain their army.

That might be a problem if the besiegers are undead creatures in a setting where nobody is coming to save your beef.
>>
>>33014032

Give this man a fucking medal, made me lol
>>
>>33010507
And then they got blown up by the Australian Coast Guard.
>>
>>33010223
A ship with those capabilities would be prohibitively expensive and only available to coast fags.

Also pirates will be a very real thing when SHTF.
>>
>>33011788
Once an incredibly safe hideout, made useless by artillery.
>>
>>33010669
It might be best to just stay in humid, tropical areas where the zombies would be eaten like crazy by bacteria and ripped apart by alligators.
>>
>>33013977
And a pilot
And appropriate fuel to fly the helicopter
And enough food for all those people
And a way to maintain the choper because, otherwise, you are just fucked.
>>
>>33010717
Nice.
>>
File: 1487024595471.png (52KB, 171x154px) Image search: [Google]
1487024595471.png
52KB, 171x154px
>>33014080
>only available to coast fags.
But that anon is a coast fag who's into ships and shit.

>Also pirates will be a very real thing when SHTF.

>Implying /k/ wouldn't have the craziest pirate mofos on the entire planet running around with 10 obrez mosins around their belt and getting drunk on cosmoline fumes.
>>
>>33013736
Untrue, most castles are intact, a number are in ruins due to war but they were residences after all, people didnt/havent stoped using them as such in the cases where they havent been made into museums or corporate HQs or taken over by the state.

Water isnt a problem, most castles have wells.
Food is.

You need to make a walled town basically, Antioch was notable for having a lot of farming/pastoral space inside the walls which made it very difficult to besiege, as well as bing built on a mountain range
>>
>>33014193

Your town would still have to run at near 100% efficiency for you to survive longer than the besieging army that doesn't have to eat.
>>
>>33014112

You don't actually need a lot of people to defend a properly designed fort, especially if you're using modern weapons.
>>
>>33010717
That's nearly 4 bodies a hour taking into account a 24 hour(!) workday. I highly doubt that is possible, I can't even imagine how clogged those things would get with soot desu.
>>
>>33010942
pic is from Libya
>>
>>33014273
True but it is possible if you build one with that specifically in mind, maybe more possible/requires a smaller area if there is a river/sea connection
>>
File: Skoklosterslott666.jpg (811KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Skoklosterslott666.jpg
811KB, 2272x1704px
>>33014193
>but they were residences after al

Noblemen were, on the whole, rich, powerful and vain. They wanted, and frequently could get, residences that were at the height of technology and fashion. This means replacing them every now and them, at which point the old one might be razed to make room, or simply abandoned.

A castle that fell to siege may also be razed by the conqueror, some have been lost to accidental fire, and in some cases they've collapsed due to being quite old and not that brilliantly built.

An abandoned castle is also the local quarry. Pre-cut stone, yours for the taking. As a result, lot of castles aren't even ruins now, they're simply gone.

A lot of the later era castles are also completely civilian residences, with no fortifications of any kind.

So no, a lot of castles have been abandoned, slipped into ruin, or been completely destroyed. And of the rest, plenty aren't fortified in any way whatsoever, at most tossing on some spires for the look of it (looking at you, Neuschwanstein).
>>
>>33014299
From what he described, it sounds like that rate of 4 bodies would not only be possible but also necessary, as the previous body is being used as the fuel to burn the next body, you'd need to be running it pretty full all the time.

They were probably designed with rather different concerns than a crematorium has. A crematorium is probably trying to minimise the amount of soot getting blown out, these would be the opposite. You also don't need to worry about making sure all the remains are from one person, so you can double up if you have some kids or midgets.
>>
>>33010223
the sea is not a great option for newbies, out there, waves can swallow entire ships.
>>
I know /k/ likes to imagine they're a bunch of hard-ass killers, but could you imagine the psychological strain of being inside of a fort with a zambie horde outside 24/7? You'd go insane from just the paranoia.
>>
>>33009658
This might be true but it slows them for longer then a one story ranch.
>>
>>33010669

One zombie movie showed the zombie kicking the shit out of an alligator by eating it.

Go figure.
>>
>>33013970

>and a helicopter

Laughed hard. Small flaw in the plan.
>>
File: shtfscenario1.jpg (199KB, 1245x1010px) Image search: [Google]
shtfscenario1.jpg
199KB, 1245x1010px
>>33009658
Why not a sea fort?
>>
>>33009658

I'd just go to a Tesco Extra, block the front doors (a'la DOTD) and hang tight until things calmed down a bit before venturing further afield to secure better premises.
>>
>>33014032
>>33014061
>>
>>33014425

Because fuel. Because food. Because, lack of supplies in general once your stock runs out. Because lack of farming capability. Because lack of resilience from intense storms. Because, just because.

The trick with the SHTF / Zombie scenario, is that you need to isolate yourself enough to survive, but not so isolated you can't maintain that resilience.
>>
>>33014080
You can buy a 30ft sailboat with a running diesel for under 5k.

I have a 26 with a diesel that I bought for 2. It's the perfect bug out vehicle.
>>
>>33009658
i like the boat idea.... coral islands... plent of fish...
it should be a fleet of boats... towing the murdercube on a barge as our mecca- a rallying point for humanity. also hijacking a nuclear powered aircraft carrier. Freedom land has 10. how hard wuld it be to hijack and outfit?.
>>
Here is my issue with Zombies on the whole.

What is making them zombies? Is it some necro-magic? Virus? What in this scenario allows it so that humans stand back up in a zombie like matter to consume human flesh?

If its magic then you basically just magic wand any of the following issues and concerns and now we have to deal with the impending skeletal invasion, let alone zombies.

If not magic, then the question is what is making them function? Did they truly die and come back to life in a zombie state? Wouldn't that mean (in some fashion or another) that the body is decomposing and that (depending on weather/humidity, etc) if you hold out for a few months you'd be rid of the zombie apocalypse? At least the zombie part, humans going crazy probably won't change much at all.

Also, is the virus and air-borne/you catch it and we're all 'Walking Dead' turn into zombie when we die kind of scenario? Or is ingesting zombie infected/virus infected material or being bitten/scratched the only way to become infected?

Even with this taken into consideration, I imagine the zombies are able to react purely to smell/sound (depends on proximity to zombie). If they are rotting away to nothingness I imagine that they'd just the basics of these functions at best. I don't imagine they'll be able to run or determine what are obstacles until they hit an obstacle. Their muscle strength would be pretty much garbage as the only thing making them operate are just the signals forcing the muscles to move at the most minimum capabilities possible. So no running, ripping and tearing apart anything without destroying their own rotting corpse.

While this does seem like I'm being anti-fun I'm just pointing out that you could hole up for a year with supplies in a bunker and you'd have a high chance of never encountering any zombies period. Dependant on the various factors I mentioned earlier.

Thoughts?
>>
>>33014447
this is animal cruelty.
>>
>>33011078
Because zombies wouldn't be able to move since the muscles would be useless?
>>
>>33014513

The vast majority of zombie stuff I've seen over the decades has been based on the 'still human in concept, but just reanimated / mental virus' which means that realistically, although the films / programs / books never really touch on it (apart from 28 Days Later), you would just wait for them to starve to death / body to rot away.

I think it was Return of the Living Dead where one of them got 'bit' but the zombie was so rotten they had no teeth left, so they just gummed them for a bit and did no damage.

All those scenarios are valid, and I'd just hole up and wait it out. I mean, shit, if that's the case, there'd be nothing stopping you from just barricading your house up and waiting inside with a decent amount of supplies and rations.

A quick Google says it takes around 30-40 days to die of starvation. Maybe add another month or two on if the zombies are purely going on motor skills alone.

Meh,
>>
>>33014513
They're just dumb stinky vampires bro it's not that hard.
>>
File: icelandhouse.jpg (300KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
icelandhouse.jpg
300KB, 1200x797px
>Being so casual you let other ground touch your base

I'll be over here banging Icelandic whores
>>
>>33014546
It only takes three or four days to dehydrate to the point where your muscles no longer function
>>
>>33014565

Going on the basis the zombies are operating on some special force of will motor skill thing.
>>
File: kasteel de haar.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kasteel de haar.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>33014332

Castles stopped being functionally necessary by the end of the 16th/17th century.
Castles were expensive to build and took a great deal of time to build as well,moreover they had often been the seat of or in the family for many generations, as such they were rarely abandoned-usually only when destroyed such that it is easier to build a new one.

The great noblemen, who had a great many castles, are the only ones who would knock one down-for they had less emotional attachment to them and more financial means to build new palaces and many lesser noblemen built new country houses in addition to their castles when they could afford to from about the 15th century, a castle was not simply abandoned because you had a better house, especially when it has been the seat of your family since forever and when it looks rather impressive.

The most usual cause for demolition was to build a better castle due to the strategic nature of the site, after the 16th/17th century this was of course much less of a concern with the exception of a very few vital border locations.

Even the larger noblemen rarely abandoned or destroyed a castle, for they were signs of wealth and power, often had some emotional connection and were useful for organising an estate around and were not easy to raze, also being vain it was better to have as many residences as possible,

They would often continue to use it in some capacity or it would be inherited separately by some son and so the castle would go on to become again a main residence.

Some would "convert" castles to be a better residences, most did this by refurbishing the insides and grounds and adding a new wing or extension over the old castle, which was often a process which had begun while the castle was still in active use.

Also the 19th century castles , are quite well fortified, simply by virtue of being a castle-(thick stone, slit windows, gate,battlements) even if aesthetics have been prioritised over defensibility.
>>
>>33014553

Enjoy:

>Getting hit by torrential storms
>Being unable to grow any cereal or sustainable crop produce because of:
>A: Shitty soil
>B: Shitty weather
>C: Long winters
>Being completely isolated from any form of resupply or recovery process
>Being unable to sustain any animal stock for a prolonged period of time because of:
>A: Shitty soil not giving you feeder crops
>B: Shitty weather impacting on survivability of newborns
etc,etc.
>>
File: thespanisharmada_zps56ce879158.jpg (98KB, 1281x690px) Image search: [Google]
thespanisharmada_zps56ce879158.jpg
98KB, 1281x690px
>>33010223
>>33010785
>>33014461

We need to unite all seafaring /k/ommandos into some kind of Armada.

With more guns, hookers and blackjack.
>>
>>33014553
>only place in the world you legitimately need immigrants to mow your lawn
>>
>>33014281
Still need a certain amount.

When hunted down, you don't choose the fortress and then add the people and other ressources needed for it.

You first find a spot you can defend with the ressources you have on hand and THEN move your way up.

If you do the other way around, your bunker is undermanned and useless.
>>
>>33014596
I will, thanks
>>
>>33014332
quite a few pleasure "forts" still have a functional moat and gate (you've got to keep the peasants out).
Have fire places (even if you need to reopen the chimnies) and large cellars for storage.

even the moderen ones have low walls and gates to keep the common folk or paparazi out. Not a sterling defence mind you but better then a plywood house where the doors are probably sturdier then the walls.
>>
>>33013355
A ZEPPELIN you uncultured swine
>>
>>33014051
I dont think zombies have cannons trebuchets and siege equipment
>>
File: lier_fort_koningshooikt_8893.jpg (327KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
lier_fort_koningshooikt_8893.jpg
327KB, 1024x683px
20th century fortifications would do pretty nicely
pick related is now does paintball but other shit like the flack towers in Berlin and Vienna would be prety good to
>>
>>33014513
Honestly the most realistic scenario I've come across was the fungal disease in "the last of us".

At least in that one the zombies have an expiration date before they turn into spore mounds.
>>
File: Fuck_the_surface.jpg (74KB, 882x455px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_the_surface.jpg
74KB, 882x455px
>>33009658
Problem solved
>>
>>33014697
They don't need to : you'll starve before they do.
>>
Am I the only prepper who has an entire case of toothpaste in my stock?
>>
>>33014989
Once I tried to fap with it and it gave me PTSD.
>>
>>33009669
underrated rage
>>
The one thing I always see in zombie shit that makes me rage is when they're fighting a zombie with no facial coverings and just blow or chop its head off and get sprayed with blood but don't get infected.
>>
>>33014099

Yes, because zombies often assault fortresses with artillery. Idiot!
>>
File: 1468962669188.png (235KB, 776x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468962669188.png
235KB, 776x1080px
>>33009658
I will run around hoping for pic related to happen.
>>
>>33015477
Sauce?
>>
>>33014606
>guns, traps, and blackjack
ftfy
>>
>>33013681
This. They're fucking insane.
>>
>>33009658
t. raider
>>
>>33014800
enjoy getting melanoma in your 20s
>>
>>33010431
The first two were okay. The last two devolved into 'look how bad ass Faith is while I shove Marine Corps dick as faaaaaaar down my throat as it will fit'
>>
>>33013635
You can still shoot through a riot helmet.
>>
>>33014453
>Fuel
Why even? Get a sailing vessel or some good ole oars.
>Food
Youre surrounded by the sea, endless supply of food.
>Lack of farming
What are oysters
>Lack of resilience in storms
its like a ship, but unsinkable, seems pretty resilient to me
>>
File: Master-and-Commander-4.jpg (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Master-and-Commander-4.jpg
691KB, 1920x1080px
>>33015640
>traps
A girl (male) is fine too I guess.
>>
>>33014580
>Castles stopped being functionally necessary by the end of the 16th/17th century.

At which point a great deal of them were already gone.

Some old medieval castles had been torn down by someone who didn't want a castle there.

Some simply burnt down, or fell down.

Some were abandoned as 15th century gunnery made them obsolete.

Others no longer sat in a strategically important place.

And we have various combinations, where damage form one source or another meant a castle that otherwise would have been kept around despite not being the hottest shit any mroe was abandoned since the cost of repairs was too high.

So while there's a decent number of them still around, a lot are ruins, if that.
>>
>>33010561
>which just reinforces that this idea from early 20th century literature has gone too far mis/reinterpreted.

Zombies are people infected with rabies. Of course the incubation time is far too quick in modern media but don't act like this shit is as fake as vampires. They usually skip all the painful, terrifying shit that happens between being bitten and going crazy murder insane. There's videos of Indians with rabies on YouTube. At least one is a kid. No fucking thank you. My plan is to stockpile rabies treatment, and guns.
>>
>>33010974
Zombie prepping is unconscious prepping for mass shooting scenario (from the point of view of mass shooter). It will never die until US have second and angry people :^)
>>
>>33013056
>Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
>>
>>33015614
Know about e hentai?

Type zombie in the seachbar. Wont take long to find it.
>>
>>33009658
you would get sick and die from living in the tower above rotting bodies long before there would be a 40 foot pile of bodies.
>>
>>33014960
Okay, retard. Farm at a house in the country then, since it's so impossible to do in a castle
>>
>>33016288
>It will never die until US have second and angry people :^)
You need to english better fabio..
>>
>>33016543
>Fabio posting on /k/
Let me call my mom.
>>
>>33016475
Isn't fucking a zombie just rape in a way?
>>
>>33016079
I'm sure he meant you might not be resilient to storm.

But given the pic you posted, if in a z apocalypse, I guess it's a minor problem.
>>
>>33010717
despite creases running through letters, there is no distortion in the text.
jew skin makes magical parchment
where did you find this anyway?
>>
File: zombie.png (144KB, 1246x585px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.png
144KB, 1246x585px
>>33009658
>>
>>33016079
>endless supply of food

Does fishing provide all the nutrients necessary? Wouldn't scurvy set in unless you've got fruit growing?

>>33014960
Solution: just eat the dead zombies.
>>
>>33017294
Eat my dick as an excellent source of protein.
>>
>>33014299
yes. These were optimal conditions, the crematoria did not operate under these conditions, ~1700 bodies a might be more normal, but four bodies an hour is expectable.

>Several witnesses testified to the placing of two or three bodies at a time in each muffle being not occasional attempts, but standard procedure. Sonderkommando Filip Müller stated that three or four could be incinerated at a time. Sonderkommando Szlama Dragon testified that three bodies were incinerated at a time. Two prisoners who escaped in April 1944, whose report was based on information received from Sonderkommandos, stated that three bodies would be burned at a time. Mieczyslaw Morawa, a worker in the crematoria, testified that tests done on the Birkenau crematoria before they became fully operational showed that three bodies could be simultaneously burned in a period of 40 minutes in each of the 15 ovens in Krema II. He stated that these tests were conducted with a stopwatch by the SS. The latter testimonial suggests that, while multiple burnings may take longer than single burnings (40 minutes vs. 25 minutes, taking the Gusen figures for single burnings), the time taken by the former is by no means the time taken by the latter multiplied by the number of bodies. Morawa’s testimonial also points to the plausibility of the burning speed calculated on the basis of the already mentioned Bauleitung document.
>>
>>33014117
it gets better.
>the outstanding features of the patent being:
>i) the method of employing fat corpses to speed up the rate at which corpses could be burned and
>ii) the fact that no fuel was required after the initial pre-heating period, because of the amount of heat generated by the burning corpses.
>This was how the manufacturers described their own product in a patent application. The use of the ovens, as described by eyewitness Henryk Tauber, coincides with this description:
>The corpses of ... wasted people with no fat burned rapidly in the side muffles and slowly in the center one. Conversely the corpses of people gassed on arrival, not being wasted, burned better in the center muffle. During the incineration of such corpses, we used the coke only to light the fire of the furnace initially, for fatty corpses burned of their own accord thanks to the combustion of the body fat.
>Tauber also mentioned that when a “fat” body "was charged into a hot furnace, fat immediately began to flow into the ash bin, where it caught fire and started the combustion of the body." Similar descriptions of the burning process were made by Filip Müller and camp commander Rudolf Höß.
>The fire thus actually needed no tending of its own, in accordance with the description in the patent application, external fuel supply (coke) being required only to heat up the oven.
>>
>>33017475
cont:
>>As we have seen, the manufacturers’ patent application and the testimonials of surviving crematoria operators mention external heating by coke to have been necessary only at the beginning of the cremation process, never thereafter. There is no evidence that additional external heating was required at the end of the cremation process to complete it – the fuel supplied by the bodies themselves seems to have been enough. Additional external heating at the end of the cremation process may be a concern in crematoria for conventional body disposal in civilian life. It is not a concern with heavy-duty industrial furnaces burning large numbers of bodies on a continuous basis.

this efficiency comes at a cost however, and that is a rather sizeable ammount of coke to get started. the 4 crematoria might demand 7 tons of coke over a 12 hour period, but the end efficency is 3.5kg of coke per body, the result of a remarkable technical achievement by the manufacturers, acknowledged as such by the AB Bauleitung. so store up your zombie corpses for a while, and begin burning them once you have more than a hundred. Assume you'll have 8-12 ovens in one location, instead of 52 ovens in 5 crematoria.
>>
Assuming we have power, build a moat that's only knee high but very wide. Lay electric cables around perimeter. Ez
>>
>>33010223
>little sail ship
>ocean
>u wot

My dad used to sail regattas and stuff for fun. He went out to sea with a few of his buddies and they're all super experienced sailors. I think they sailed a 40 foot Jeanneau, I can't remember. They had really bad storms coming in one day and the waves ended up being right around 40 feet. They had to steer up and down each wave perfectly in order to not capsize. Pretty scary shit.
>>
File: Ivorytusk Fortress.jpg (508KB, 1000x734px) Image search: [Google]
Ivorytusk Fortress.jpg
508KB, 1000x734px
Stay on the move with my zombie-proof elephant.
>>
>>33011383
>66% hit rate for headshots at 100 feet
OK
>operating every single day for months
So, you're shooting 1000 or so zombies (I assume city blocks), every hour (friends episode), at 66% shoot/kill. So you're expending 1500 rounds an hour, or 15000 rounds for a decent day of shooting, per person.

Do you live in an ammunition factory?
>>
>>33017422
>witnesses
are these the same witnesses that claimed cyanide victims were blue, green, pink, white, black and yellow?
"eyewitness" reports do not 2 million bodies make
>>
>>33009658
Quintuple the height the of the tower and make the surrounding terrain gently slope away from the base.

Zombies aren't made of concrete. They will eventually reach a saturation point where the zombies on the bottom will no longer support the weight of the zombies on top. They crush, turn to goo, and wash away.

All you need to do is make your tower tall enough so that the size of the zombie pile required to reach it won't support it's own weight.
>>
Here's the thing, supplies are number 1. No use living in a place where you are going to die of starvation or dehydration.

If it is to be a permanent base, your base has to accommodate for you and all of your compatriots. This means self-sufficiency - like a farm (which means hard work, know-how, and land). Otherwise, you're going to have to depend on outside sources (raiding parties) or staying mobile.
(Which all of these have their pros and cons)

Second importance is security/safety. You're going to need a place to sleep, walls, doors, windows, etc. for protection from the zombies and the elements. Also (since this is /k/) - you're going to need sufficient weapons and ammo. Melee weapons are probably the most obvious choice - since you probably won't be coming across a lot of new ammo or making it.

If you are going to use firearms, I'd recommend taking full advantage of choke points and bullet funnels. Like OP pointed out, however, zombie bodies might pile up - so remember to have more than one way out.

The more barriers and perimeters you have - the "safer" you should be.

Don't forget things like "waste management" and "dead, zombie body removal" (if permanently staying is your choice).
>>
>>33018008
you're using baseless innuendo, like a classic holocaust denier. You ask which witnesses, despite the fact that the identites are all right there in post. The Witnessese used were 3 people who worked the crematoria, two escaped prisoners' reports based on information from the crematoria workers, the designers and manufacturers of the Ovens at Topf and sons, and Karl Bischoff: the head of the Central Building Administration in Auschwitz-Birkenau, who wrote the Bauleitung document letter in 1943.
>>
Just add a lot of flamethrowers.
>>
>>33016012
name me a helmet that protects from rifle rounds then.
>>
>>33011950
You mean like fire?
>>
>>33015477
Good taste
>>
>>33018558
Can we go one thread without talking about the Nazis?
>>
>>33018071
>quintuple the height of the tower
Are you actually retarded, or just 12?
>>
File: Nazis-Nazis-everywhere.jpg (27KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis-Nazis-everywhere.jpg
27KB, 600x327px
>>33019367
No.
>>
>>33019410
>zombie invasion
ok
>quintuple height of a building
retarded
>>
>>33015640
Yarr matey! Nogun faggots off the starboard stern gaining on us! Wat do captain?
>>
Pretty much any skyscraper rooftop would be one of the safest fortresses for a zombie Apocalypse

>Most skyscrapers have hard security measures that can lock out zombies
>Most skyscrapers have emergency generators
>Gives someone a 360 viewpoint
>Skyscrappers have controllable access on all levels
>Skyscrappers will also be one of the last places survivors will go because area will be smacked dab in the shit
>Most skyscrappers have sewer or tunnel access
>The amount of supplies in a skyscrapper can be extensive
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (47KB, 640x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
47KB, 640x502px
>>
>>33019738
Might aswell live on a deserted island then.
>>
>>33017294
so scurvy could be a problem, otherwise, you will be safe and alive.

bring along vitamin supplements and fruits until you can grow your own. shouldnt be a problem so long as your group isnt too big.

plus you always have the option to get aboard your sailing vessel and go get some.
>>
File: Whipple Observatory.jpg (173KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Whipple Observatory.jpg
173KB, 768x768px
I always thought an astronomical observatory would be an alright place
>top of a mountain
>made of brick/concrete
>designed for long stays
>one road access
You could probably also collect rainwater safely by opening the roof
>>
>>33011393
If zombies can't get to you, they will start hitting whatever is infront of them to get to you, leading them to eventually punch their way into the foundation of your building and eventually undermine it with tunnels until the whole thing crashes down on them and takes you with it.
>>
>>33014660
>>33014700
These look comfy as fuck.

I wonder how hard it would be to buy a house in rural somewhere and dig a "pond" around it around 15ft wide and 10ft deep then ring it with trees like this. It seems like it would be MAX comfy.

>>33019953
They are usually pretty small and remote which means limited supplies.
>>
>>33010223
>Take a boat out to an oil rig
>Remove the staircase to the +15 deck and make it into a rope ladder I can pull up
>keep the well running to provide power
>Shit over the edge of the platform and dump my trash in the same spot every day to train the fish to show up at the same time
>Effortlessly have unlimited fish supply
>Chill out on the platform until paraffin or asphaltenes fuck my shit up and the platform shuts in
>Move on to the next one
>>
>>33015264
He mans irl
>>
>>
>>33020252
As long as you have a big enough yard, proper soil, and a permissive building code you don't even need to be rural to do that.
>>
>>33020738
>permissive building code
I was thinking of calling it a "pond" as I dont think anywhere will greenlight a moat.

Rural is a good fucking idea because it means less people trying to hop over your moat with ladders and shit.
>proper soil
I've never really looked into this sort of construction but would you line the pond with some sort of polymer, rocks or would you go with concrete?
>>
>>33020766
You're not putting in a bird pond, you're digging down ten feet. At that point you're consulting geologists.
>>
>>33013551
That causes fuckloads of lag though.
>>
File: 1451346584283.jpg (190KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451346584283.jpg
190KB, 540x900px
>>33009658
>>
>>33010363
>>33013991
>living literally above a pile of rotting flesh

oh yeah thats safe
>>
>>33011750
have fun fucking smallpox- infested corpses
>>
File: NorthernSeaRoute.png (758KB, 1003x952px) Image search: [Google]
NorthernSeaRoute.png
758KB, 1003x952px
>>33009658
>>33010223
>>33010669
>>33011750
>>33013376
>>33014553
>>33019953
>Be me
>Studied geography and earth science for long ass time
>Know some of the best spots in the world

Anywhere north is great to go in the event of a apocalypse. That means Russia, Canada, Scandinavia, Denmark, Alaska, Etc. You could get a large enough ship that is capable of breaking through ice and dwell on the northern sea route and be comfy. However, scurvy is a common disease among ship dwellers and you will die if you go without proper nutrients. Extremely high lands lack trees (Nunavut, Canada for example) and are endless tundras that are covered in thousands of lakes.

Tundra Pictures: http://1938news.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/tundralakes.jpg
>>
File: 1477197170739.jpg (524KB, 2174x2010px) Image search: [Google]
1477197170739.jpg
524KB, 2174x2010px
anyone remember that show the last ship? would a dedicted group of /k/ommanos be capable of stealing a US navy ship, clearing zombies out and then traveling along, preferrably in bahamas, siphoning fuel and taking food & water from abandoned/ zombie infested towns? because i would totally fucking do that desu
>>
>>33011658
>implying a zombie whale would be interested in human flesh

They'd still eat krill anon, If they tried to eat anything bigger their throats would clog until they couldn't swallow anything. Unless we're talking sperm whales. In that case god help the sea.
>>
>>33021046
Turn off the smoke effects
>>
>>33022409
How would any /k/ommandos be able to steal a ship anyway? In the event of a large-scale zombie apocalypse, I would imagine the Navy would order its ships to sortie and start taking measures to try and support the extermination operation.
>>
>>33022409
>would a dedicted group of /k/ommanos be capable of stealing a US navy ship
lolno
>>
File: 1470594900339.jpg (33KB, 560x265px) Image search: [Google]
1470594900339.jpg
33KB, 560x265px
>>33019738
reminds me of the stories of how commercial buildings in downtown johannesburg are essentially fortified with high security lockdown on ground level, to prevent any gangs from attempting to breach and clear the building
>>
File: 1484070051503.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484070051503.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>33022629
>>
>>33014080
>>33014461
>>33014606
>>33010223
No, guys,
zambies will be in the Ocean water
the fish will eat them
then you eat the fish. It's like eating a zamb, you get infected, game over man.
>>
>>33022843
Fuckin Iran did it without a shot. The US Navy is a "floating joke".
>>
>>33009658
Just dig a big hole
>>
>>33022863
That's a big assumption that whatever makes humans into zeds would also infect other animals.
>>
>>33022886
It would be in their stomach contents, or possibly be in the flesh of the animal itself having been used as sustenance. If it's a virus or disease, it'd make sense that whatever ate it became a vector.
>>
File: Walking-dead-s2-zombie-crowd.jpg (106KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
Walking-dead-s2-zombie-crowd.jpg
106KB, 640x335px
What I never understood about zombies is that wouldn't the vast majority of them starve/dehydrate within a relatively short period of time? I mean, how could a crowd of Zombies like pic related be sustainable if they're only killing a small handful of people every now and again? In the shows/movies, you see these areas which have like a 99:1 zombie:survivor ratio for months on end and no one ever explains how that could make sense. Additionally, I never see zombies attempting to eat food other than humans. And don't tell me "oh they can survive without food" either. If they aren't eating, what are their bodies breaking down in order to power their muscles? Couldn't you just lock yourself in a basement for like 2-3 months or so and wait for the eventual mass zombie starvation?
>>
>>33010736
Yea man, it's not like humans have been sailing the oceans for thousands of years or anything...
>>
File: 3-d-of-hatch.jpg (223KB, 1481x889px) Image search: [Google]
3-d-of-hatch.jpg
223KB, 1481x889px
Underground.
No worries of them making a ramp of bodies.
The Earth is your heating and cooling.
Hatch is strong enough to handle the bodies on top of it, along with your 'ceiling' if you're not a retard.
Zombies can't dig.
Why are you all so dense?
>>
File: PirelliBuilding.jpg (97KB, 751x496px) Image search: [Google]
PirelliBuilding.jpg
97KB, 751x496px
>>33010428
The Pirelli building in New Haven, CT. Eat shit zombies.
>>
>>33022931
You're mixing two concepts that don't belong together to prove them both wrong. There are two types of "zombies", traditional Romero style undead and infected rage zombies.

Romero's undead were just that, undead. They were corpses animated by unknown means that needed no sustenance and were killing machines with only the most rudimentary of intellect. They could be relgigious in nature, they could be monsters, they could be anything, but what they are not is possible. They are the classic physically impossible monster, the thing that should not be. THIS is where most zombie lore comes from. You can't just hide from the undead because they don't age, they don't need food, they don't tire, and they don't die.

Infected are a diferent beast. While many stories and movies have mixed the two, the purest form of infected style zombies are essentially just people. They breathe, eat, and have bodily needs. They're just completely psychotic and are stuck in a permanent homicidal rage. The crazies and 28 days later are both good examples of infected style zombies that stick a little closer to what a "zombie" scenario would be like in real lofe
>>
File: fk4i3.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fk4i3.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>33021065

this in real life....
>>
File: Floatilla.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
Floatilla.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>33022409
>Floatilla
>>
File: E8pnJLZ.jpg?fb.jpg (115KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
E8pnJLZ.jpg?fb.jpg
115KB, 480x270px
>>33017895
>not having millions of .223 by now

poorfag pls
>>
>>33010223
>scurvy.

No vitamin C in fish.
>>
>>33011355
Fuck now I can't not hear that
>>
>>33009658
Not if you set them on fire.

Medieval castle style, throw pitch add molotovs and voila.
>>
>>33014513
Someone summarize. I am not reading all that rambling pseudo thought.
>>
>>33010538
> maxbrooksisafaggot

Kek. Very nice mr. T
>>
File: McMurdo_Station.jpg (1MB, 3504x1424px) Image search: [Google]
McMurdo_Station.jpg
1MB, 3504x1424px
>>33009658
We'll live off penguin and whale meat and grow our crops in greenhouses.

Or freeze to death. Whichever.
>>
>>33014032
Like the bent tops of fences so people cant jump them. Brilliant.
>>
>>33014032
So basically, the anti-spider defense from Minecraft?
>>
>>33018583
U.S. PASGT and ACH helmets resist 7.62x39 and with greater distance 7.62x54r.

Those wacky russian helmets with the drop down face plates and ballistic glass visors.... I am not sure. Find a slav to translate.
>>
>>33019738
Not enough square footage to feed one person from growing season to growing season.

Depends upon electricity and a municipal (pressurized) water system to bring water to the roof.
>>
>>33010600
Gargantia.

No need to thank me, you'll fucking hate it.
>>
>>33020766
Most States will still fuck you up for digging a pond without permission, environmental impact study, paying for the water, and a large fee.

freedom?
>>
>>33010584

>since 2009

Kill yourself kiddo
>>
>>33020766
You can't just create stagnant water.
>>
File: PASGT Riot Helmet.jpg (47KB, 625x460px) Image search: [Google]
PASGT Riot Helmet.jpg
47KB, 625x460px
>>33023358
Face shields should be a given when fighting something infections.
>>
File: K6-3 Helmet.jpg (118KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
K6-3 Helmet.jpg
118KB, 500x391px
>>33023434
>infectious
Sorry.
>>
>>33023433
Bubblers?
>>33023385
So youre saying I need to do it innawoods?
>>
>>33023447
Yeah these fuckers.

/k/ has linked to or posted the Russian army stats for these. Always in cyrillic though so fuck if I can anything but guess.
>>
>>33023460
Doesn't work.... The State does "Taxation" surveys with airplanes, drones, and google earth.

If you increase the value of your home or property they will increase the taxes and/or fine you for building illegally or without a permit.
>>
File: flakturme2.jpg (93KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flakturme2.jpg
93KB, 663x1000px
Get on my level
>>
>>33023464
They are rated per GOST standard system. Its sort of like NIJ but not directly equivalent. The face mask helmets everyone slavjerks to are basically IIIA rated for entry jobs against people using 9x18 or 7.62x25. Russian swat/entry teams have the advantage of knowing that basically all of the shit they will be shot at was made by them and they can plan accordingly.
>>33023471
Good luck fining me when I have a moat
>>
>>33023485
Come out to buy a can of gas, get groceries, take your mom to meet her client, or buy some chocolate.

Bam... Incarceration and pay your fines. You cannot be 100% self sufficient.
>>
I would say a blimp. I just want a Zeppelin so much. They cost stupid money though.

>>33010952
>and friends
>>
>>33014425
Spit bank fort in the solent?
If I walk for 5 minutes I can see it
>>
File: IMG_9841.jpg (98KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9841.jpg
98KB, 640x425px
>Boats sink

Get on my level /k/ids.
>>
File: maxresdefault[5].jpg (146KB, 1622x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[5].jpg
146KB, 1622x1080px
>>33013970
How is that even a question?
>>
>>33017475
>when a “fat” body "was charged into a hot furnace, fat immediately began to flow into the ash bin, where it caught fire and started the combustion of the body.
And this is where every person that has roasted some meat in a grill will tell you that you're full of shit.
>>
File: castle-garden-18.jpg (507KB, 1680x1117px) Image search: [Google]
castle-garden-18.jpg
507KB, 1680x1117px
>>33014960
>>33014051
>>33013736
You can grow food in a castle.Those gardens aren't just for nobles to walk in while discussing political intrigue.
>>
>>33016079

You're not looking at the problems you create.

Fishing - you realise large tracts of the ocean have no fish life and that it constantly moves around yes?

Oysters - how will you get down there to get them assuming you happen to live on top of an oyster bed?

Sail / oars - No wind for two weeks, and hundreds of miles from land.... Really?

Etc, etc. This is the general problem with prep as a whole. Every solution has its own problems you need to look at. You simply couldn't survive in a sea fort for any reasonable length of time.
>>
>>33023860
Not one made out of concrete.

But one like >>33023860 you could garden inside the walls.
The biggest problem would be water since there is no functioning well there.

But it's Florida so rain would be plentiful.
>>
File: IMG_9850.jpg (90KB, 800x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9850.jpg
90KB, 800x378px
>>33023874
I meant >>33023831
>>
>>33023855
Those are. Actually calling Castle Drummond a castle at all is a bit of a strech.
>>
>>33023860
I would think that the fish population would rebound dramatically with most of humanity dead.

If anything, food should be the least of all our problems.
>>
>>33010952

>killing yourself before the zombies get to a chance to

genius
>>
File: 1439623506083.jpg (603KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439623506083.jpg
603KB, 1024x1024px
what about living on the great plains?
with human civilisation gone, the buffalo population will rebound quickly. all you need to do is get a lot of horses and you can live off buffalo forever and loot towns from time to time. also, you can just run away on a horse if the zombie horde gets too big, and you can shoot from your horse and kill them.
think about it, neo-plains indians with guns instead of bows and camo instead of buckskins raiding towns and killing zombies
>>
File: 1341323.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1341323.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
Read World War Z, it's pretty neat.

Master plan for survival comes from Apartheid era plan to evac my people from Africa.

Government gets extracted to Robben Island while refugee camps and a frontline are set up in the Cape. Pockets of human resistance in the North and East of the country (Pretoria, Durban) are supplied by air.

The book call's it the South Africa plan. The Americans retreat to the Rockies for theirs. Food becomes a real problem though.

"safehouses" of preppers and rich folk are overrun by Z's and refugees/looter really quickly.
>>
>>33022969
Even an infected version would have serious issues of dehydration unless they are getting a steady supply of water. Plus what sets off their homicidal rage? Are they cognitive in any sensible way? Would they just attack human like objects or any object be it a car or a building? Knowing what those limits are is pretty important.
>>
File: 8062046415_828951879a_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
8062046415_828951879a_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>33013879
nice waifu
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (763KB, 1940x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
763KB, 1940x1500px
I liked the Crossed take on zombie apocalypse. Fucking badass.

The Crossed zombification doesn't kill you. It makes you insane, but not stupid. You're driven by insatiable urge for murder, rape, cannibalism and all kinds of depravity, but it doesn't stop you for planning, using weapons, setting traps and ambushes - or retreating when outgunned. Pain is pretty much welcome, and you're not really mindful about your own survival, but you're not a stupid shambling corpse, you're a blood-seeking madman still possessing your skills and abilities.

Most of your plans against zombie apocaplyse would be completely useless in the Crossed scenario. It really ramps up the difficulty.
>>
>>33014077
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>33017019
>despite creases running through letters, there is no distortion in the text.
oh shit
>>
>>33010223
ayy another innasea brother, what port do you hail from?
>>
>>33010428
>spending 99% of your time removing zombie corpses from spike trench
yeah great plan
>>
>>33024085
>Most of your plans against zombie apocaplyse would be completely useless in the Crossed scenario
>now the "zombies" rape/torture/murder/eat each other
>most logical zombie plan is already "wait it out"
>>
>>33014080
shows how little you know. i bought my 24ft deep sea sailor for $630 bucks, put $2k into it and i have done some narly trips in her now longest was a three week stretch without hitting land.
>>
>>33014596
yeah because in a scenario where there'll be zombies there will also automatically be intense storms dark skies and the ground will turn into soil where you can't grow anything
>>
>>33024152
would kinda work if you can manage to survive 2-3 winters. Which isn't all that easy.
>>
>>33024164
I don't even think it took that long for them to get scarce in the comic(granted It's been years since I read any of them).
They are all suicidal kinds of masochists so even in winter they just fuck about like always while they get frostbite and/or hypothermia.
>>
>>33017294
pills don't take up much room and they are cheap, you could literally have several years worth stocked on a small boat to get your minerals.
>>
>>33019367
Godwin's law would like to have a little chat with you
>>
>>33024047
>my people

hm i see a white supremacist brother here
>>
>>33009658
>>33011383
>>33024047
yes that evacuation plan is neat and also that alpha-team concept (and the idea of having more agressive measures)
>however
that bs story on uneffective frags, artillery and aerial bombordment was almsot unbearable

i read an actual (canadian) mathematician paper on modelling a zombie virus and they found out that unless you have a VERY agressive method to eradicate the vectors (like -80-90%/week) than humans will ALWAYS loose
- i believe with proper management armored units will be the ultimate tools to get rid of the urban hordes (crush skulls and brains) while being undefeatable by zombies

combine the things we know
>evacuation plan
>alpha teams
>muh firearms
>agressive eradication - w/ armoured units

we have a viable plan
>>
>>33010785
I hate to be disgusting, but you could actually use the dead zombies as fuel as well.
You'd need another boat for refinement to turn the decomposing bodies into fuel.
>>
>>33024057
>Even an infected version would have serious issues of dehydration unless they are getting a steady supply of water.

they have hunger for (human) meat. clearly they actively seek food and fluids.
>>
>>33024057
If we are talking about infection, than the most likely outcome would be the loss of cognitive function. The virus would superimpose itself over the host in order to satisfy the primary biological drive of replicate. So we would have humans that behave like animals, they drink water, rest but would go after humans because something in uninfected human biology is attractive for them, maybe our uninfected brain matter is required for the virus to replicate. Plus they might need an increased intake of protein and well humans can easily catch up to other humans.

Such a virus is unlikely to biologically evolve because its stupid evolutionary path but it could probably be created. Human body is a machine and if you understand the machine you can create means to manipulate it.
>>
>>33009658
>Please show me your fortress or your plan.

Define what type of Z we are talking `here?

TwD Zs are babby tier while WWZ Zs are pretty much the end of you. They can scale walls like a human wave ffs.
>>
>>33009658
Well based on my life I would only have to worry about male zombies. So that's like 50% job done.
>>
>>33024493
>Such a virus is unlikely to biologically evolve because its stupid evolutionary path but it could probably be created.

rabies? rabpid animals look for other animals actively to infect them. it's a mathematically feasible mechanism for the virus to spread which is why it exists. obviously, the eating and killing of ppl that Zs usually show is counter productive but that's just a necessary extreme needed to make the Z more scary in media.
>>
>>33024383
>we have a viable plan

if everybody is infected and rises as a Z as soon as they die as shown in TwD, then all your plans are meaningless. you'd have to sleep alone in a locked room lest you die in your sleep and kill your wife or vice versa. this shit would lead to spontaneous outbreaks in every camp.
>>
>>33024570
no (you) just need a viable contingency procedure

so no
>>
>>33024740
>no (you) just need a viable contingency procedure

Which you (you) have right?
>>
>>33024570
also that winter freezing (assuming some of physics still werks) helps contain infected areas
>>
File: baneofc.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
baneofc.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>33024756
as you said, maintaining a somewhat compartmentalized sleeping/living regiment is needed but it is not rocket science

as the hygene patroling and other standard procedures are either
>>
>>33023855
You would need a lot of space inside the castle to be sustainable, a vegetable garden is nice to reduce the amount of supplies consumed but its not going to be your main food source.

Also water is still the bigger problem, most castles used cistern in the case of a siege and i dont think many of those are still intact.
>>
>>33024570
good point, still it surely needs some srs work from CDC like how the hell do Zs get around conservation of energy or actually what vectors cause infections and how to stop them popping up and how to stop the living coming back after dying

meanwhile we do our work and eradicate drastically
>>
>>33023855
>File: castle-garden-18.jpg (507 KB, 1680x1117)

you could grow a whole lot of potatoes and oats there.
>>
File: 398.jpg (25KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
398.jpg
25KB, 267x400px
>Zombies
>>
>>33024570
that was the whole point of the paper and the reason humans always lost - you need some edge over th Zs
>>
>>33024921
>that was the whole point of the paper and the reason humans always lost - you need some edge over th Zs

if everybody is magically infected, there is no edge to be had. say it's not magic and just a rabies type virus that requires exchange of fluids to be transmitted. say death and reanimation happens within 12 hours of a bite/infection. say LA is ground zero. Do you really think anyone would have the balls to nuke LA to avoid a global pandemic? I don't. and yes, I'm talking about nuclear weapons.
>>
>>33010916
Holy shit thank you for reminding me this movie exists
>>
>>33024950
why egzactly would you think it needed a nuclear explosion? (not counting the fact that a nuke is a poor choice for this job)

also yes there is some edge to have, dialysis, UV light and antibiotics/fungicides/antiviral treatment
>the point we need CDC so much to be able to continue work
>the point we need to start A-teams and drastic eradication in the first moment

(also i would nuke LA anyway am not a faint hearted but a basic bastard - if it means -10M Zs lets do it ppl drop 'em nukes)
>>
>>33023341
this
>>
>>33025018
>why egzactly would you think it needed a nuclear explosion?

Because LA is big and ppl can escape. ´How many ppl leave and enter LA in an hour? every second counts. Watch WWZ. if the mode of infection is anything like shown there, you'd literally have to use small yield nukes to stop the spread in the same way you set brush on fire to stop brushfires...

>(not counting the fact that a nuke is a poor choice for this job)

not one, several.

>also yes there is some edge to have, dialysis, UV light and antibiotics/fungicides/antiviral treatment

how does treatment for kidney failure treat a virus of unknown origin?
>>
>>33025080
good question, glad you asked
dialysis means removing waste from the blood, basically processing it outside the body the way we like (this may mean treating it according to infection, if you know what you are up against)

the fact, that living people are able to withstand a disease means we are most likely capable to control it by our immune system for some level - that also means it is NOT unbeatable and also cureable
(still BS if you think about it but whatev, its scifi)

>nukes
i like the idea but still think its like hunting sparrow w/ an M777
>>
>>33023318
yeah, until some shit dog comes running with a helicopter behind it.
>>
File: 1321735456491.jpg (89KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
1321735456491.jpg
89KB, 960x752px
>>
>>33009658
>Know where your crucial supplies are
>Gather them
>Flee populated areas
>Know an area (or find one) that is FAR away from population centers
>Must have a river nearby for clean water to boil for drinking/cooking
>Ocean nearby will be helpful to make sea salt to preserve food for the Winter
>For food...
Hunt, fish, grow, and if possible forage. Try to have a source of Vitamin C available or you'll die of scurvy
>For firearm...
Something with a bayonet because it will be your primary way to kill walkers unless you find yourself in a desperate situation. Make it manually-operated, will explain why shortly.
>For ammo...
Reloading will be key for quite some time until smokeless powder is gone. Have a long-term plan to produce your own KNO3 (saltpetre, look up online how to make it now, you have lots of time to experiment if you stay alive), learn to make charcoal (basically just bake wood in a nearly-sealed can over a fire with some holes on the top of it), and with these two ingredients you can make your own black powder. Sulpher, to my knowledge, is basically optional, though would probably improve the powder. Only use ammo when absolutely necessary. Don't think a day or a week in the future, but months and years.
>To reload...
Have a portable hand press, stock up on primers if possible, and either with a kinetic bullet puller or a simple wrench (will mar bullets), pull bullets of ammo you might find but don't need. What use is 12 Gauge if you have a .308? What use is 9mm if you have a .45 ACP (I prefer .45, but 9mm is superior in this situation)? What use is .223 if you have 7.62x39? Etc. You can use the powder at least, even if the primers and bullets won't be of use. Keep them anyways.
>Scavenging.
Don't do it. If you head towards population centers (now populated by the dead), it better be for something you will LITERALLY die without. Live off the land; any other method of survival is short-term.
>>
>>33016960
It was consensual so it is okay.
>>
>>33028517
i wasnt ready for this. please, no more.
>>
>>33019671
whip him for not getting it earlier on radar
>>
>>33028638
>Great long-term method of preventing scurvy during Winters...
Make sauerkraut. Look up how to right now. Also, you should get some seeds. Sauerkraut has a shelf life of something like 3-6 months (helps to keep it somewhere cold but make sure it doesn't freeze), or if you refrigerate it (obviously not an option in a zombie survival situation), potentially a year or more. Great source of vitamin C, lots of probiotic culture like that shit in yogurt, it's like a super-food even if most people think it tastes horrible.
>Shelter...
Basic lean-to can be constructed easily; look up how. It's something like 2 short sticks, one long one, then a fuckload of tiny/thin sticks for the 'walls', and then branches for insulation. Some lashing of some sort to keep the two short sticks together for the entrance, I think. Ideally though, in a perfect world, you'd already have a cabin established, or you brought a tarp and a bunch of rope, or you have a tent. Long-term plan should involve building yourself some sort of log cabin. It might take some experimentation, but the simplest sort might be possible with simply some holes dug in the ground, an axe, and a fuckload of chopping. It won't be easy, even if you brought a fucking chainsaw and gasoline, but you should work towards something that'll keep you warm in the Winter.
>Weapon...
There's a chance that you just won't be able to figure out how to make black powder, and even if you do, there won't be primers forever. If you DO manage it, work towards creating a simple matchlock or (if you're capable of it) flintlock musket. Bayonet as well of course. Because once primers are all used up, the chances of being able to make your own are VERY slim, so muskets will probably be the future. If you CAN'T make black powder or don't WANT to, a priority should be creating a bow of some sorts with arrows, or if you're more technologically inclined create a crossbow of some sorts with bolts. Otherwise, enjoy the pointy stick.
>>
>>33010784
why not just have people drop over ropes, and pretty sure gates can hold back zombeez
>>
>>33014553
good spot for terrace farming
>>
>>33028716
>A videogame that has a huge amount of survivalist shit in it...
I find that the most realistic game in terms of survivalism is Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. It's a top-down "rogue-like" game (whatever that means), and is almost entirely devoid of graphics. In spite of this, it has the most thorough crafting system, inventory weight/carry system, clothing system (even including layers and how encumbered you are on individual parts of your body), and just in general it seems to be built on survivalism.

There's also shit like futuristic stuff, there is of course zombies available of different types (all customizable for your preferred type), historic (18th-19th century) firearms as well as medieval weaponry/armour, and what not. You can make a pretty crazy game, or you could strictly make a zombie survival game with JUST zombies for enemies with EVERYONE else dead, or you can make NPCs to interact with, and there's just... a fuckload of things you can do. It's not perfect of course, and it has a HUUUUUGE learning curve, but if you put the time into it to learn how to play it, and to an extent to learn how to fix some of the firearm issues (M44 weighs 9lb, which is correct, except it doesn't yet have the bayonet on it. Add the bayonet and it's heavier than it should be), then you'll have a great time with this epic game.

>Semi-auto...
Useful, but the transition to black powder will not be taken kindly to with it. If it functions at first, it won't take long to get gummed up, I imagine. Best to stick with manually-operated firearms. Bolt-action, pump-action, lever-action, etc. For handguns, stick with revolvers. Like I said, semi-auto pistols might work with black powder at first, but I'd like to see how one is doing after just 2 magazines.

>Full-auto
Full retard. Don't do it. Best not to even have it as an option. Can it be useful against living threats who are also armed? Possibly, within short distance, but it will expend precious ammo FAR more quickly.
>>
>>33015852
Can you even breathe at that height?
>>
My fortress, assuming we get stupid amounts of funds is either just a bunker complex.
Or, if you have to be on the surface.

A huge cylindrical skyscraper. Completely smooth, held above a concrete pit on hydraulic stilts. The pit is conical and the bottom of the skyscraper fits flush with the pit.
Most of the internal volume is infrastructure for the survivors, it's completely self-contained.
When zombies flock into the pit and start piling up. The stilts retract rapidly, making the fortress sink into the pit rapidly. Crushing the zombies, sending hundred meter tall gouts of gore spurting from the rim of the pit into the air.
The cylinder is covered in a hydrophobic coating, all the mess runs off.
The stench attracts more zombies, and stilts resets the fortress while lures at the bottom and top of the cylinder attract zombies through sound and scent..
There are no windows, the cylinder's surface is covered in solar panels under a layer of armoured glass, a nuclear reactor provides power too.

I envision a vast ruined landscape dotted with these self-contained arcologies, slowly but surely mashing the zombie hordes into mush.
A few decades later, the zombies are all starved or mashed and mixed with the soil to privide a nutrient rich layer of top-soil for the survivors to grow crops on.
>>
>>33029274
>the cylinder's surface is covered in solar panels under a layer of armoured glass
> sending hundred meter tall gouts of gore spurting from the rim of the pit into the air.
Can you tell me the issue with this?
>>
>>33029729
>hydrophobic coating
>>
File: 20170131_090243.jpg (39KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_090243.jpg
39KB, 245x246px
>>33015477
>mfw I find my new fetish
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.