[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0728.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
haha
;_;
>>
File: IMG_0734.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>literal moon boots will save us from IEDs
>>
>had a nice holiday?
How the fuck do you answer that?
>>
why did nobody generally give a shit about the korean war worldwide?
>>
>>33007121
Because it wasn't a war, it was a "police action."
>>
>>33007121
because it changed nothing, and it was sandwiched in between two far more influential wars.
>>
>>33007121

>wwii still very fresh in everyone's mind
>no fighting people who actually wronged us (Japs)
>No fighting that mean ole Adolf
>Proxy war..we werent even fighting the Russians, just "communism"

its like the war on drugs really
>>
>>33007121

Because people didn't want to think about another war. Plus people were still dealing with the effects of the last one.
>>
>>33007085
>i drove a motorcycle and shot two norks!
>>
File: 1437466390416.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437466390416.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>33007085
By hoping that it was just an understanding
>>
File: 1480827316105.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1480827316105.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>33007085
>I saw my buddy get clubbed to death by some Chinese fellas. Used him as a sandbag after. Since it was so cold all my friend's bodies just sorta froze in these grotesque positions of eternal pain, as if they were in the middle of dying forever. Had to dislocate their frozen joints so we could fit them on the back of the truck, often times left them on the side of the road. The Chinese would just execute our wounded. They didn't plead or anything, most of them had feet that'd come right off if they took their boots off, due to the cold, so they just stared their killers right in the eyes while they did it.
But actually say
>No I was there for the War..

Chosin is a 10/10 documentary btw
>>
>>33006993
are those fucking moon shoes
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>33007787
uhhh no they are mk-1 military anti ied footware
>>
>>33007787
Anti landmine. Spreads the weight out enough to not trigger most and the ones that do go off are far enough away to cause minimal damage.
>>
>I heard a voice shouting "Canada boy, tonight you die!"
>in perfect english
>and I shouted back
>"Come and get it, you son of a bitch!"
>three men run out of the dark
>shoot two with a pistol and hit the third with his flare gun
>his burning corpse alerts the other 27 men 800 Chinese are coming down on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLy8ftrqPik

When I had cable I used to order the History every November just for the war docs. It was the only time of the year it was worth watching.
>>
I knew a guy who was there. He told me a few stories.

>Working a .30 browning on the back of a jeep.
>Started shooting the Chinese when they were far out
>Chinese keep running up the hill
>Had to have people push the jeep to one side to let the gun depress more so they could keep shooting.
>Melted the barrel
>Throw grenade into a Chinese charge.
>So many Chinese he didn't see the flash, just a small clump that fell down.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.