[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fix procurement for the US military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How do you fix procurement for the US military?
>>
File: image (1).jpg (155KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
155KB, 1440x1440px
>>33005945
Threaten to drop their contract in favor of a competitor.
>>
>>33005945
Involve less people
>>
Shitpost about it on 4chan!
>>
Fixed budgets and fixed timetables and professionals select who gets contracts on a skill/history basis rather than bid basis.

If you join the military and desert or refuse to work unless you get more pay, you fucking go to jail.

I honestly don't understand HOW THE FUCK artillery propellant is $200 a pound.

Mass production should lower costs.

Don't American military contractors have access to the resources they need to deliver??

Nothing makes sense
>>
>>33005958
>Threaten to destroy US air power for the next several decades and pretend already occuring price drops were your doing

ftfy
>>
>>33005945
>Implying the system as it is doesn't produce technology decades ahead, meet national security and foreign interest needs, and does so at an acceptable balance for both tax expenditure and sufficient profits to keep skilled Americans working
>>
>>33005945
I'd hit em with the Hein
>>
>>33007534
Yeh fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
Keep politicians far far away from them.
>>
>>33006026

>Nothing makes sense

yep sumps up your post rather well
>>
>>33008230
>anyone who criticizes Trump about anything is a CTR shill
you're allowed to criticize the president for saying dumb things about the F-35.
>>
>>33005945
Stop letting them procure things.
>>
File: 1416887534287.jpg (14KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1416887534287.jpg
14KB, 356x356px
Make the DoD stop dicking around with requirements, and get congress to stop dicking around with budgets. Write down a set of requirements and fucking stick to them for fucks sake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.