[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-refueling writers edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 110

File: refueling writers.jpg (389KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
refueling writers.jpg
389KB, 1080x1920px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Scout
Pathfinder scout
http://pastebin.com/ASw5Q5VP

ATannie
this is the end
http://pastebin.com/m0LHY6mz

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>32971030
>>
any tips on motivation? I know what I want to write but the thought of me actually writing it just turns me off.
>>
>>33004984
Just think of it as a challenge to do what you don't want to. That's how I do most things anyway.
>>
>>33004984
starting it, and then feeling you have finish it
>>
>>33004984
A big part of writing is the motivation behind it. If you find that you're forcing yourself to write, then the final product may not turn out how you would like it to.

Only you can motivate yourself to write really... I would suggest just starting your story, mess around with the ideas a bit, and remember that you can always go back and refine what you have. I rarely ever write something down and stick with it the first time. Once you find yourself looking forward to writing, or just having fun as you're doing it, then things will really start flowing.
>>
>>33004984
Honestly just start putting words on screen. You can always revise it later, but if you don't get the flow started it'll never come.
>>
Reminder that if the archiving department cannot find all chapters of your story we are forced to declare you are cooking the books and must liquidate all assets related to your story.
>>
>>33005038
I just remembered I promised more AT for this thread....

I'll get working right away, if someone still reads it
>>
>>33005706
>implying im not reading it
>>
>>33005052
Still waiting on your receiver SN range.
>>
10:52 AM. April 18, 2019.
>I wake to the sensation of being crumpled up and ground down as though I'd been abraded all over by a grinding wheel in a machine shop, The temperature, by this point in the day approaching the sixties, feels frigid, likely the result of being soaked in sweat after a day of hiking, then another layer preserved by the balmy and moderately cold air, and brought on by a night of thrusting, grinding and scratching.
>Ekatarina and I are starting to show the signs of being in a survival situation to a small extent. Bad breath is one thing, but flexing, gritting teeth is another sensation that becomes inescapable after being stranded a couple days with no toothbrushes, furthermore, we'd likely develop lower body acne or some kind of infections if the present situation continued for too long, almost never having removed our pants over the last two days, and having kept our clothes soaked in a steady layer of sweat for the last twenty four hours.
>When things get unhygienic, they start to create minor nuisances that can be ignored entirely with negligible effects. That doesn't stay the case forever, as negligible will turn to moderately serious as fast as it turns from nonexistent, and much more rapidly to dire or irreversible from there. For now, the most pressing concern other than our supplies is our feet. We left our boots on when we sheltered down for the night out of habit, further compounding the problem. I estimate that we could probably cover five of the remaining seven miles today allowing us to stop at five again today, this time, though, we'll have to make sure to take off our boots or we'd risk immersion foot, and soon after, on the way to town, trenchfoot.
>>
>>33005855
>Nature calls, as is the case in the morning when your body has something to throw away. I gently nudge Ekatarina, her face wrenching into a cute little squint, then finally, her eyelids slowly open as she gradually exposes her beautiful green eyes to the light of the day, shooting under our shelter in a desert tan beam that gave off a soft iridescent glow shining on to us.
>"What time is it?"
"10:58. Almost 11."
>"Where are we?"
"Georgia. Seven miles west of McCaysville. At least I figure those are the distances."
>"Why am I so sore?"
"I'm not THAT good am I?"
>"Yes, I think you are. I'm a bit sore. How about you?"
"Like a crumpled beer can. Let me up, nature calls."
>Ekatarina rolled off of me with a pout that might as well have voiced the implied "Do we HAVE to get up now?" and waited for me to rise.
"Don't ask, I don't like it any more than you do, but we HAVE to get up, rescue ain't comin' and we aren't getting any closer to transport back to Kentucky or getting out of this forest alive by lying down and cuddling all day." I said before making the first movements of my body in about ten hours, coming off the ground bare from the waist up with a sound that could only be described as a crunch.
>"Did that hurt?"
"Little better than yesterday, but still plenty sore in the joints." I said, crawling out of the shelter and walking a few dozen yards away to take a leak and empty my bowels, the sounds of my joints popping growing less steady and more sporadic by the step until I reached the 'right' distance and the sound of joints crackling in protest of my activity ceased.
>I came back to the shelter to find Ekatarina finishing up my pack and pulling her undershirt over her head.
>"I got your half of the gear packed. think it'll be today or tomorrow?"
>>
>>33005862
"Depends how much you wanna risk immersion foot. If we stop at the edge of the mountain range in five miles or so we can get the boots off and let our socks dry over night. Or we can risk it and go all the way and get to town this evening." I said as I pulled on my undershirt and went to work buttoning on my over shirt.
>"well, there's no point in getting there if you can't keep up."
"Now how do we justify being lost in the mountain range?"
>"We were hunting and our truck turned over. That should work, right?"
"At least they gave me back my shit, A trip to the DMV would be ALL I need after we get back to Kentucky."
>"We've both seen some shit, Mike. But the DMV? I think it's safe to say that would be our most harrowing escapade yet. And that's on top of what, This, the skinwalkers, the zone, That ghost that was literally documented on camera, Hell, maybe more rough than Chechnya."
"Can't really say the reward wasn't worth it then. You're here, even if it did cost me some time in a hospital."
>"Who'd have thought 'utro!' would be the scariest word I'd hear in my life?" She said with a visible shudder that seemed to travel up her spine.
"Well, lets get on the road." I Said as we began an easy day of hiking.
>We have enough food for perhaps one more day, then we'll have to walk into town and earn tomorrow's breakfast.
>We were going at a good pace and making a surprising amount of progress for our states of soreness.
"Worth the aches?" I ask, seeing Katyusha adjust her stride in order to walk more easily, resembling a mild limp.
>"Yeah. Worth it. Speaking of our situation, you'll clean me when we get back, right?"
"Yeah, I'll give you a good cleaning. I'm sure you'd do the same for me."
>"Would? Judging by the sound you made getting up I'm gonna have to."
"Fair enough. Man, how did I get out here?"
>"You shouldn't have come here, stalker. In any case, how will being sent to that place effect your relationship to the company?"
>>
>>33005876
"It won't. As far as they're concerned I wandered off after my last contract and haven't contacted them since. I'm free to continue my current course to resignation at my leisure when we get back. They know Sarah was at the pit, as handlers often head there to personally interrogate prisoners, and as far as they know, we were never there. We just wandered off to take a vacation in South Africa and haven't checked in since. In so many words, it won't"
>"I wonder, tell me, Michael. Do you ever just not give a shit to the point that being out here doesn't bother you?"
"Anyone can do that at first, but trying to resolve the problem of being out here without dying is much easier when you don't wait until your fucked to give a shit. We're probably doing that right now. I just try to appreciate the things out here we'll never see again. It's a fleeting experience. Enjoy it, 'cause time doesn't cycle back around, the second time is never as great, and we'll never be back here for our entire lives if we get out. Just like we'll never meet for the first time again, you'll never hear the word 'utro' without having a flashback again."
>"Flashback is a bit strong, more like fond memory... of being terrified."
>we made a surprising pace, and reached the town around sunset, since we had an hour or so left to traverse the flat valley to town, where we bought new clothes, stopped into a motel, ordered our first meal no to come out of a brown plastic vacuum sealed bag in two days, and finally cuddled up in a sleeping bag to avoid the motel bukake that comes from sleeping in a motel bed. The next day we got bus tickets and started an uneventful journey back to Kentucky.
>>
>>33005887
Tha's it for chapter 13, rather short and to the point. tune in later when I'm not in a tired and solvent/grease soaked state for chapter 14
>>
>>33005813
Just got home. Funny enough, I just finished checking it. Serial number is in the 5004000 range.

Production dates:1968 5003001 to 5008000

Looks like our receivers share a common production year.

Once again, from what I've seen, people seem to either have a flawless N.O. receiver, or they have one that gets damaged. Personally, if it was my rifle (as you have seen and heard) I would get the receiver swapped to be safe. How is the bolt lock-up, is it snug, or is there some play in it?

If you are adamant about shooting it, then all I can suggest is to only put the 150 grain "M1 loads" through it, as those are not as hot as the modern 180ish grain hunting loads.
>>
>>33004797
I have a near identical mug from a Vegas gun store.
>>
File: 1460310916938.jpg (270KB, 1021x571px) Image search: [Google]
1460310916938.jpg
270KB, 1021x571px
>Need a new car for the AT story
>been sitting for 30 minutes debating over which one to pick

i'm not autistic i swear
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>>
>>33007006
this was pretty helpful, I've been sort of freeballing the story. Also, I think things might be too easy for my protagonist
>>
>>33005954
Not related to a3 I believe but for low number receivers this guys did a really good in-depth study on them and their failures

http://m1903.com/03rcvrfail

But seriously tho I want to shoot my rifle but because some guy didn't know how to judge the correct temperature while heat treating now everything when to shit.
>>
>>33006609
Uganda police? Mixer? That's actually quite impressive is that what they use to get rid of people just stuff them in a hole and fill it up with concrete.
>>
File: 1483342254580.jpg (93KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483342254580.jpg
93KB, 700x438px
>>33005913
Aw man, short, sweet, and things are finally starting to go well for Michael and Ekatarina. You say there's a chapter 14 coming, and I'm glad to hear that. I'm enjoying this story. But I'm conflicted between wanting to read more and wanting two good people to just retire in peace. That's not going to happen, though, is it?
>>
File: Taxi Driver Robert De Niro.jpg (810KB, 1170x664px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi Driver Robert De Niro.jpg
810KB, 1170x664px
>Me writing this story when I probably should be doing classwork.

http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k

43 pages of this stuff! This concludes Act 2 of this story, so we're halfway done. I'm getting paranoid that I am losing my touch, hopefully these next storylines help revitalize the story. As always, comments and feedback are encouraged.
>>
>>33005954
Just got out of work. Thanks for that info.

If I may ask, and burn another post or three on 1903A3 shit, how long did it take you to get everything swapped over to the "proper" receiver? Or the process?
>>
>>33007363
Fuck...wooooow...phew. Holy shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAs8weim90M
>>
>>33007363
>>33007937
For real, /k/atch, of all the fics out there, yours is the only one that leaves me on the edge of my seat right now. Not to say everyone else is inferior, but the suspense and tragedy from this...daym
>>
File: 1484885706943.png (86KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
1484885706943.png
86KB, 500x203px
>>33007937
on the bright side, I don't think people are going to be too broken up over this, the real challenge will be the recovery, be prepared to see a different Simon, or at least a different side of him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYeDysZS80w&index=8&list=PLeogPTA03KQ_vl0v9G04dexcCkBxfed_3
>>
File: 1478223264228.jpg (474KB, 2500x1673px) Image search: [Google]
1478223264228.jpg
474KB, 2500x1673px
>>33008034
I am really glad to hear that, I know it's not the same stuff you see on this thread so it makes me feel good that I am not completely off the reservation with this story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2Eva_lROs&index=6&list=PLeogPTA03KQ_vl0v9G04dexcCkBxfed_3
>>
>>33007766
I honestly couldn't give you an honest timeline... my gunsmith wasnt the most...competent. It will also depend on how busy your smith is. Most aftermarket receivers will also be bare steel, so you will have to consider getting it refinished.
>>
File: image.jpg (552KB, 1170x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552KB, 1170x1800px
I meant to post this yesterday on Valentine's day but got caught up with things. So, have an update.

>Casefile so far (updated by poly)
http://pastebin.com/uE9QQ5CK

>CONTINUE

“Fucking hell, settle down you little bastard,” Chris muttered as she was all but pulled along by a beagle. Dave couldn't help but laugh at the sight, eliciting a threat of painful death from his partner and the reddening of her cheeks.

Cyka led them along until he tired his little legs out, at which point the dog plopped down under the shade of a tree, panting. Chris squatted next to the dog and scratched behind his ears, and his back leg twitched with delight. Dave came along beside her and sat down, his back against the tree, setting his levergun down in the undergrowth.

Chris looped the end of Cyka’s leash over a low hanging branch, then sat beside Dave, rifle across her lap. She leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder.

They said nothing to each other for a while, just staring into the middle distance, enjoying each other’s company, the slightly muggy air, and the late afternoon sunlight. They were having a lot of these moments lately, where nothing really needed to be said.

Dave put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. She turned her head slightly and gave him a peck on the cheek, and wrapped her arms around him as well.

“Sorry about being such a downer on this earlier,” she said, breaking the silence. “This trip was a good idea.”

“Glad you finally came around.”

“Think we should try to bag a pig without the aid of explosives before it gets dark?”

“Yeah, as soon as you're ready-”

Cyka suddenly started to growl, hackles raised and attention pinpointed somewhere past some obscuring bushes.

“Heh, looks like we won't even have to walk that far. And you thought it would be a bad idea to bring the dog along,” said Dave, nudging Chris a little.
>>
>>33008527

“He's almost given me more trouble than his little hide is worth already. Let's not call him useful so quickly- hey, HEY!” She leapt to her feet as the branch she'd left Cyka tied to snapped, and the beagle bolted into the trees. She and Dave picked up their weapons and gave chase, leaping over roots and low bushes.

“You… little… shit!” she shouted between breaths as she ran. “I'm… going… to… strangle… you!”

The pair tracked the dog, following the sound of its baying and howling as it blundered through the tall grass and undergrowth on the trail of some unseen prey.

They broke into another clearing, nearly out of breath, and found Cyka facing down a litter of terrified piglets, their collective squealing mixing with Cyka’s howling in a headache-inducing cacophony. The beagle was running in circles around them, keeping them from escaping in any direction by nipping at their legs and howling.

Chris, seething with anger, slung her WASR over her shoulder and stormed up to the frantic little dog. “You little turd with legs! Why are you always making me chase you around?” She pulled her leg back to deliver a kick.

“Chris, that’s enough!” Dave grabbed her shoulders from behind, pulling her back so the kick missed and instead threw her off balance. “The situation doesn’t warrant this kind of response,” he said. The sentence barely left his mouth before she whirled around and punched him in the side of his head, sending him stumbling off to the side. His vision swam as he held the side of his head, blinking a couple of times. He dropped to one knee.

“Fuck… fuck… I… I didn’t… mean to…” she stammered, immediately realizing what she’d done. “Shit… Dave, I didn't mean to do that… believe me, please…” She ran to kneel beside him, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. “Goddammit, I'm sorry…”
>>
>>33008541

“It's alright,” he said, still reeling from the blow. “I believe you… I know it was an accident… damn… you hit hard…”

“I… I don't know what came over me… I just… lashed out... “

“It's okay, Chris… I’m not mad…”

He tried to stand up and nearly fell down, so she propped him up against her and carried him to a nearby tree so he could lean against it. She checked him over, suddenly very worried she'd given him a concussion. His eyes appeared unfocused, and he kept swaying on his feet.

“I'm fine… I'm fine, I swear… hey… your knuckles are bleeding...”

“Don't worry about me! Fuck! Let’s get out of here, get you to a hospital.”

“I don’t need a hospital.”

“Yes, you fucking do. Come on.” She put his arm over her shoulders and started walking him in the direction they came.

“Wait, the dog. Get the dog if we’re going.”

She looked back to see the beagle still growling at the group of terrified piglets, uninterested by anything going on behind him. She grumbled under her breath. “Fine. I’ll grab the little shit.”

“Don’t hurt him.”

“I won’t.” She set Dave against the tree again. She jogged back over to Cyka and was about to pick him up when she noticed he wasn’t actually growling at the piglets anymore like she thought. They were retreating into the bushes off to the side, while Cyka’s attention was pointed at somewhere within the brush itself. There came the sound of breaking twigs and heavy footfalls as the bushes started to move.

Chris grabbed the dog and pulled him back just in time to avoid a very pissed off sow breaking through, kicking up mud and leaves as it skidded to a stop, its initial charge having missed the apparent target. It let out an angry squeal as it turned to face Chris, but before it could charge again, she’d dropped Cyka off to the side and brought her weapon to bear, dumping several rounds into the hog at an almost point-blank range.
>>
>>33008555

It fell onto its side, legs kicking, its squeals now evidencing a great amount of pain. Chris advanced on the dying animal and emptied the rest of her magazine into its gut and throat. The animal was still twitching, but it was clear that it wouldn’t be getting back up. Chris went and prodded the body with her foot, and noticed she was covered in spatterings of hog blood.

“Ugh. Disgusting.” She turned to scoop up Cyka, finding the dog to be shrinking back and whimpering. “Yeah, you should be ashamed. Now my clothes are ruined because of you.” She leaned down to grab him but the dog yelped and sprinted off in the other direction. “OH COME ON!”

She felt the anger seeping back into her until she noticed a low rumbling noise coming from behind her. She looked down at the dead sow, which was no longer twitching and rapidly exsanguinating, ruling it out as the source.

Then her gaze drifted upwards a tad, and she noticed a large dark mass slowly advancing towards her from the forest. She started to backpedal as its features became more apparent. A massive boar, with a scarred hide, a set of jagged tusks, and beady eyes that stared through her. At the shoulder, it was easily taller than her by a couple of feet.

As she slowly stepped back, the beast continued to advance at the same deliberate pace, making no attempt to charge her. It stopped by the corpse of the sow and stared at it for a minute. Then the beady eyes focused on Chris.

She’d fucked up.

>to be cont'd

>that seemed longer than it was
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
File: Cozy.jpg (97KB, 800x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy.jpg
97KB, 800x1162px
Bumpin'
>I'm working on it...
>>
>>33009873
>I'm working on it...
You keep saying that, and I keep not seeing a cute Beretta suffering. WHERE ARE THE SUFFERINGS
>>
>>33009939
Gotta finish up with Anon and Anna's background before getting back to present day. But we will get there. I have a road map laid out for the rest of the story, so we shouldn't have to worry about writers block anymore.
>>
>>33009939
>>33009873
Don't listen to him construct we need more glorious healing more Anna I want to know how she became the mother figure of the house that must have been quite the journey, with lots of healing.
>>
>>33009991
>heals over feels
You just wait, motherfucker. With Fortunate gone, it's my time to shine. Soon.
>>
I'm thinking about writing a spooky story, /k/, rural shit. Anyone have any ideas for a creature? I don't want to do a skinwalker like most peeps do.

How does Slenderman sound?
Maybe some shit with Proxies.
>>
File: 1461110046103.jpg (35KB, 330x466px) Image search: [Google]
1461110046103.jpg
35KB, 330x466px
>>33010017
Oh boy.
Just what my life needed.
>>
>>33010044
If it's any consolation, I appreciate your double doubles, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of Sheilaraifu. That said, you don't appreciate the good times as much if there aren't any bad times, and I've got too many story idea to not write anything.
>>
>>33008527
Is Dave and Sam no longer dating? I must have missed something somewhere
>>
>>33010032
Not too keen of /x/ related things, but you write some good shit, so I'm down with whatever you write.
>>
>>33010076
>That said, you don't appreciate the good times as much if there aren't any bad times

Unfortunate, but true.
>>
>>33010108
by like case 3 was it?
>>
>>33010540
Oh fuck me, I thought the girl was named Sam, not Chris. Well I fucked that one one.
>>
pls be gentle is first story

Anon's 19th birthday had came and went, as he grew older his desires became more blurred as he could never quite tell exactly what he wanted. The few things he did manage to nail down were either too expensive or illegal in his communist state (even though his father would never allow such evil weapons in his home). It was at these times such as important holidays or special occasions, his mother would send for him to fly down to her home for a nice visit to the family. As per his wish, the first place they'd visited was the local gun store to possibly look for a rifle of his choosing.

There she was. A near perfect condition Mosin Nagant. Her steel had retained its blue and the wood had not warped or discolored. The bore was in great shape and very little to no pitting that could be seen.

"1930, hex receiver...Jesus Christ."

Anon's smile was ear to ear as he'd held this wonderful weapon for the first time. It may not have been special or unique in the grand scope but it was his first rifle and he couldn't bear to put her down.

"I'll take it."

"Come on by the register and we'll ring you up, you're just gonna have to fill out this form real quick."

Unfortunately for Anon, he wasn't a state resident but his mother was and was willing to fill out the form for him.

When he'd finally returned to his home with rifle in hand, anon disassembled his new prized piece and gave it a once over with some Hoppe's solutions and bore cleaner he'd gotten from Walmart earlier.

"No cosmoline? Odd."

Looking over the barrel and reciever more closely without the pressure of being watched in the gun store by the employees, he'd noticed that instead of a hooded post, there was but a steel blade like one would expect on a pistol.

"Even more odd"

With a quick reassembly, the rifle was back in working order, quick function check and a firm slap on the side of the stock.

"Ahn~!"

"What the fuck?" Anon said as his head snapped around behind himself.
>>
>>33010832
>"Ahn~"
>>
>>33005077
Good advice, starting is the hardest, and most important bit.
>>
>>33007249
I'm gonna take a break before I finish Loud and silent, expect the next story posts to be about... something else...
>>
Found this.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/daves4/english-language

Thought you fine folks would enjoy.
>>
>>33011141
>buzzfeed
Please kill yourself
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
>>33011141
>Buzzfeed

I ain't clickin' that shit, nigga!
>>
File: 1483151697434.jpg (97KB, 717x562px) Image search: [Google]
1483151697434.jpg
97KB, 717x562px
>>33011141
Archive it if you have to post this
>>
I've been interested in a story about security troops hunting downed pilots at night. it would be interesting, because it's a strange scenario that would mostly be long periods of boring searching with short segments of rapid action, against an enemy that isn't really threatening and is mostly completely terrified. at most he has a pistol or survival rifle, and you're hunting him with submachine guns and dogs.
>>
>>33011231
...Is that a request?
>>
>>33010832

Clock struck 2:36 AM as Anon had stayed up and watched some shitty Steven Seagal flicks. Mocking movies had been a favorite pastime of his, especially poking fun at the low budget "operators".

"On a black op in the middle of Russia or some shit and what do you bring with you? A tactical wakizashi. Fuck."

Never had his rifle left his side the whole night, he was a kid with a new and very dangerous toy. After the cinematic travesty had ended where the floperator had tactically employed all of his Special Forces training to slash up street thugs to get at some Chinese mob boss, Anon had become overwhelmed by the familiar feeling of drooping eyelids. Placing the Mosin across the couch cushions and falling into bed he'd passed out almost instantly.

What felt like seconds passed as he was woken up by an abrupt slap to the head.

"Звoнoк-идиoт" This voice was unlike any he'd heard and more importantly, there was a threat in his room that had gotten too close.

In true prepper nature, he'd always had at least one weapon of any kind within arms reach if this exact situation had ever happened. Anon had reacted the only way he knew how, by flailing autistically and losing his mind as he was scared shitless. The figure had backed up with arms raised, ready to defend as he grabbed the Maglite at shined it right in the figure's face. Much to Anon's surprise, it was a tall, bulky woman with long chestnut brown wavy hair that fell just past the shoulders. The mysterious woman donned a pair of sleek, tall black boots, a woolen greatcoat and that goofy fuzzy hat.

While covering her face to shield her eyes from the beam, she simply slapped him again and ordered him to turn off the light in a deep, thickly accented voice.

Anon was simply stunned at the woman's abuse and the fact that shed somehow gotten in here past the security system of the house. The strange soviet sat herself down on the couch where the rifle had once lain and crossed her thick legs.
>>
File: We-die-alone.jpg (41KB, 298x476px) Image search: [Google]
We-die-alone.jpg
41KB, 298x476px
>>33011231
If you enjoy the whole "Lone Operator escaping and evading with no hope and only his own wits" Check out the book We Die Alone.
>>
>>33010832
>>33011258
Early critique here. The scene change was a bit abrupt, going from your Anon looking for the source of the noise to suddenly watching movies hours later with no explanation of how he handled not finding the source.

That being said, you're overall structure is pretty good for it being your first time. It is consistent and flows well (other than at the point stated above).

DefinitelyHasPotential/10

Also,

>Anon had reacted the only way he knew how, by flailing autistically and losing his mind as he was scared shitless.

I lol'd
>>
>>33011258

Clicking on the lamp on the nightstand, the room illuminated to reveal the woman more clearly. She sat with her arms folded across her larger bust with the left leg over her right. A look of utter disdain was spread across her porcelain but scratched face. No Mosin is without her marks.

tossing his Maglite aside and picking up an $8 Walmart machete he kept against the table, he opened his mouth and sputtered out, "wh-who are yo-" before being cut off.

"Quiet, Blin" she said as she eyed him up. Looking over every detail of his thin yet firm composition.

"You are of weak, I cannot pledge myself to weakness." she said in a tone dripping with venom.

Anon's expression scrunched as his frustration and anger started to overcome the fear.

"I'm sorry, just who the fuck are you?"

"Am Mila"

"Mila?"

"Are you of deaf too? Mila"

"Yeah, got that now just what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"Hush your mouth, coбaкa. I am rifle."

"You...are rifle. Alright this is going nowhere, I'm calling police."

"You are of deaf and stupid too? I am rifle, YOUR rifle. You bought me from store today. You even have nerve to hit my behind!"

"What in the hell are you-" Anon thought back to the noise he'd heard after giving the rifle a nice lovetap on the stock. He still couldn't find a way to rationalize this whole situation.

Mila sighed as she stood from the couch, the look of disdain now mixed with one of annoyance. She stood easily at about 6' 2", her bulky body would be guessed to weigh in the ballpark of 170 to 180 pounds.

"If I cannot convince, I show proof." She said ash she unbuttoned her greatcoat. Anon couldn't help but stare as she undid her coat and moved on to her shirt, eyebrows raising with the release of each one.

With her shirt halfway undone, Mila pulled it aside to reveal the top of her left breast.

"Look. Do not touch or I break arm."

There, tattooed into her skin was a triangle with the upward arrow, the date '1930' and her serial number.
>>
>>33011595
noticed this shit from the front page, what the fuck am i reading

>tfw /k/ is writing uppotte fanfiction
>>
>>33011627
Nearly all of the fics here are Upotte!! fanfiction, essentially. Strap on and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>33011627

1. The OP and sticky will answer some questions
2. Waffegeist means weapon spirit in German
3. There is no canon that really spans across all stories, it's always up to the writer

Have fun.
>>
File: 99dd6cb36faf7ui.jpg (547KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
99dd6cb36faf7ui.jpg
547KB, 800x1135px
>>33009873
Here, add a new one to the collection.
>>
>>33011595
Damn, she called him a dog, she gives ZERO fucks.
>>
>>33011595

For a second, Anon thought he could make out what was another mark on the side of her breast. When he tilted his head to look, Mila abruptly shut her shirt and hastily buttoned it back up. Startled by the sudden movement, he jolted back and looked up at her, only to notice something peculiar. She was distinctly heterochromatic with her left eye being a light blue fading to grey and the other being a deep baby blue. It's almost as if that eye was replaced as there were a couple marks around her eyelid.

"Uhh... Did I offend you?"

"Heт, you see what you need to see. Is all.'

"It's just that...nevermind."

His mind trailed on that mysterious other mark for a bit before dropping it completely. Anon had other pressing questions to get to first.

"So...how are you a rifle exactly? I can plainly see it poking out from under that blanket."

The Mosin in question had been moved to leaning up against the bed with a blanket wrapped around it.

"Do not call me 'it'. I have name, Blyat"

"Whatever, just what are you? You know this, the human form." Anon said while making broad waving gestures to the body before him.

Mila opened her mouth to speak but could not find the words as she took on a puzzled expression. Her features contorted until she finally came up with a semblance of an answer.

"I am, how you say, of spirit? Perhaps spirit of rifle?"

"So you're the spirit of my rifle? Are you the only one? If there are more could you feel them somehow?"

"I do not know, if I am not alone then I have not felt another."

"Also why are your eyes a little mismatched? It almost seems like-"

Her face froze and she went from a calm commanding presence to being very self-conscious and insecure. Anon trailed on for a bit while the hint of a tear welled up and she flew into a fit. with her left hand over her right eye, she almost yelled out rapid fire Russian and backhand punched him in the nose.
>>
>>33011627
yeah we're all pretty gay desu senpai
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 228x221px
>>33010108
>>33010540

Dave and Chris weren't official until 4.5, but its been them since the start.

>>33011627
>not wanting your gun to be a girl so you can fuck it
lol faggot
>>
>>33011852

With a yelp from the sharp, stinging pain in his most likely cracked nose, Anon closed his eyes and held back tears while gripping his face.

"What the fuck?! Christ that hurt!" he yelled into his hands. When his eyes opened, she was nowhere to be seen and the rifle sat motionless.

Getting up and looking around while blood started to trail through his fingers, Anon looked around the room. A quick peek down the stairs shown that the door had not been disturbed and would have made a loud creek, had it been. Turning to the small door that lead to the "attic", what was really just the rafters holding up the roof and housing for the heating and ac unit, often to be jokingly called "where the vampire lives" as per his small vampire fetish, there was no Mila to be found.

"Mila?" he called out in a hurt tone, sounding like a scolded dog.

Anon walked back over to where the rifle had been propped and called gently.

"Mila?"

No response. He knelt down and called again.

"M-Mila?"

Just then the rifle tipped and the bottom handguard caught him square in the forehead. Another yelp and he got the message.

With a defeated sigh, Anon just picked up his rifle and set her back on the couch where she laid before and went back to bed with a switch of the lamp.

(this is where I end for tonight, you guys can pastebin or screenshot or whathaveyou in case you like it. if the names not taken then just call me AnonOverHeaven)
>>
>>33011627
We've been at it for months lad
>>
>>
File: bushplane wreckage.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bushplane wreckage.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
New chapter soon
>>
File: out in the wild.jpg (433KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
out in the wild.jpg
433KB, 2000x1076px
More RFL

>"Anon..." a distant voice calls
>"Anon...." it repeats
>with the second calling you wake up, sitting up straight and looking around
>You're not in the middle of the Alaskan bush, but are on the couch in your home, snuggled up with Lilly
>"You're going to miss our favorite part" Lilly says while gently pointing towards the TV which is showing the movie Zulu
"Oh...I must have had a bad dream" you mumble
>"Aww...poor anon. Well I hope it wasn't too bad" Lilly replies while snuggling closer and closer to you
>You continue watching the movie like this with Lilly
>Are you sure this is a dream? What if the past event were a dream and I was having some Inception bullshit?
>You look around the room to see if there's any dream shit going on like a moose being where your oven should be
>Surprisingly, everything seems normal. Even the amount of traffic outside is normal for the time of day the clocks say
"Guess it really was a dream after all" you say to yourself before sinking lower into the couch
>"But good chap, don't you know this is a dream" Lieutenant Gonville Bromhead says before turning towards you from the television screen
>As he turns you see his eyes have turned from their normal blue to a pure soulless white, his jaw unhinged and the inside of his mouth a black void of nothing
>"I advise you wake up there....Anon" He says again, each word becoming more and more distorted
>"Yes, do wake up Anon..." you hear Lilly say
>You turn your head, and are staring right into another pair of soulless eyes with another unhinged void of a jaw
>You try to kick her off of you, but she latches onto you the eyes never taking their gaze off of yours
>"I said.....wake....up" Lilly says, her voice changing into the voice you'd expect from an old miner and her normal sing song british accent
>Her lower jaw sinks lower and lower as you try to struggle before leaping at you, the void just about to consume you
>You sit up in a cold sweat and quickly look around
>>
File: there's something out there.jpg (378KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
there's something out there.jpg
378KB, 1024x683px
>>33012419
>You're back at the campsite, Lilly is standing off to your side in shock, staring at you
>You quickly come to your senses and rub your temple
>"A-are you okay Anon, you woke with such a start a-and you were trashing about. i didn't know what to do" Lilly said with about as much concern a mortal person can put in a voice
"I'm...fine. It was just a bad dream that's all" you say while you exit the sleeping bag
>As you pack up camp and start the day you can't help but feel that something isn't right
> You begin to carefully move through the forest once again.
>If your original estimation was correct you should only be two days walking out, this being one of them
>Nearly the home stretch in your book
> But there's something you can't put your finger on that's making you anxious
>The march continues on and by mid-day you sit down on a rock to take a short break and eat a bite to eat
>You chew on one of the many energy bars you have in your pack and scan the surrounding forest
>Something grabs your attention on one of the trees a few yards down the trail
>You walk over slowly, still chewing on the bar
>what at first looked like a growth and a very straight branch that looked very un-natural becomes more defined and you almost choke on the food in your mouth from the realization
>It's the same pick from before with the same smear, but this time a miners pan impaled on the end sticking out of the tree, a crude drawing of various stick people wearing various hats and clothes cover it in the same almost black liquid
>You bring Lilly to bear and begin to sweep the forest surrounding you
>You strain your ears, listening for anything that could help you
>You hear nothing, only the wind in the trees
>"Did you reaaaaaaally think you could end it that easily?" flows into your ear like a whisper over your sholder
>You spin around while backing up a few step aiming your rifle where you think the sound came from
>To your surprise there's nothing there
>>
File: are you sure what it is.jpg (519KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
are you sure what it is.jpg
519KB, 1024x768px
>>33012431
"Show yourself! Come on out you fucker!" you yell into the forest, your heart rate and breathing increasing
>"So you can shooooot me again? Do you think I'm some wild beast?" the whisper comes again, fluxuating between different voices and accents, including your own and Lillys
>You spin again, and again there's nothing
>"You've done wrong out here Anon, you best leave before you get closer to home" the voice calls again, this time sounding like it's drifting away into the distance
>You stand there, your breathing speed going haywire, you feel your heartbeat thudding in your head as you continue your stationary search for the beast
>Slowly you begin forwards again, trying to make as little noise as possible as you move, trying to hear anything approach you
>As time wears on you relax but only slightly. Whatever it is, it's back to stalking you and you have to stay prepared
> Suddenly you hear the sound of something running off to your right, the sound coming closer
>You swivel about and pull the trigger
>The thunderclap of the rifle going off fills the forest, echoing off the nearby hills
>You quickly reload another shot, ready to go again
>Your ears strain to pick up anything else but cannot
>You curse yourself as you slowly drop into a squat to pick up the spent casing
>you begin to mentally lecture yourself about not wasting ammo
>Goddamn it, don't let it get to you like that. You run out of ammo you're shit out of luck
>Once more you begin to slowly take steps in the direction of your destination
>You begin seeing more and more artifacts that show the beast is in the area
>Moose skulls, things made out of twigs, bones of all shapes and sizes, human and not human
>You grip Lilly tighter as you press on before coming into a clearing
>You look around and are surprised at what you see
>Off to one side of the clearing is an old abandoned mine
>>
File: abandoned mine.jpg (40KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned mine.jpg
40KB, 400x267px
>>33012436
>rusted tracks with rusted carts, the steeple half fallen over, the whole structure looking like it could fall over at any second
>but there's something off about it
>The building has this air to it that continues to build on your previous panic and anxiety
>You begin to slowly cross at the edge of the clearing, making your way across to where you need to go
>Nearing the side you need to be on you hear a primal, ear splitting screech come from the mine that fills the air
>As soon as you hear this you begin to book it
>Your instincts and brain yelling at you to run, run, run, run
>You grip Lilly like your life depended on it as you Hurdle fallen logs, duck under low branches and run with all the power of your legs
>You swear you hear something behind you, which keeps you from slowing down
>After minutes of running you low down to a crawl, breathing heavily and trying to listen for some cue that whatever was back there is still after you
>After a short break you march on, hoping you get as far away from that place as possible
>Two hours later you set down your pack in a relatively open area and begin building camp
>With the security ring of fires plus the main one made you let Lilly turn back into human form
>she's visibly anxious like you are, maybe even more
>the two of you barely talk that night, afraid that the sound would attract the beast
>Night comes quickly, Lilly goes to sleep while you of course take first watch
for the first time in years you drop to your knees clasping your hands together
>You mumble out a simple prayer to whoever is listening to protect you and to show you mercy
>As you open your eyes again you see from the dance of the firelight against the tree line the shape of moose antlers
>You scramble over to Lilly waking her up in the process and turning her into her rifle form
>When you get the rifle trained on that spot there's no signs of what you saw anywhere
>>
File: fire is safety.jpg (80KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
fire is safety.jpg
80KB, 1024x728px
>>33012442
>Lilly turns back into human form and is visibly upset
>"Why is this happening Anon? What did we do? We can't keep this up any longer!" she says, becoming more hysterical with each sentence
>you walk over and scoop her up in an embrace, holding her tightly to you
"Shh shhh, Lilly listen to me. Tomorrow is the last day of walking before we reach the cabin alright" you say
>"O-one more day?" she replies, tears streaming down her face
"Yes just one more day", you say "So please try to get some sleep"
>"I-I'll try" Lilly replies
>you sit there for a long time cuddling her while she calms down
>soon you let her go and she slowly crawls back into the sleeping back and is quickly sound asleep
>You continue watching the edge of what you can see for any signs of the monster
>Unlike last night, the northern dance in the sky, showing all of its beauty and wonder, does not even register for you
>like it's not even there

Well that's all for now folks, hope you enjoyed it.
http://pastebin.com/jQR92qkV
>>
File: 1486873772530.jpg (19KB, 391x278px) Image search: [Google]
1486873772530.jpg
19KB, 391x278px
>>33011627
>90% of it is terrible self-insert erotica about fucking people with features based on firearms
I'm pretty sure it's driven away actual writers who want to tell interesting stories.
>>
>>33012525
the 90% is true, but many people still write shit that's not Upotte fanfic. Look at "To /k/atch a Predator" for example. It has nothing to do with Upotte and everyone loves it to death. Just write what you like, if people like it they'll support you.
>>
>>33012545
No one wants to throw work into your cesspool.
>>
>>33012548
if it's a cesspool, you can go elsewhere, maybe try /ARG/, you seem like you'd fit in there, hunter.
>>
>>33012548
whatever keeps you posting at night bud
>>
>>33012525
>expecting anything different from /k/
>being this new
>>
>>33012525
>90% of it is terrible self-insert erotica
Won't argue there. Even so, there are some "geist" stories here that haven't devolved into that which are pretty decent

>I'm pretty sure it's driven away actual writers
>actual writers
>4chan
Ahahaha! Get real, dude.

>>33012548
>implying this cesspool is any worse than the larger cesspool known as 4chan where it resides
>>
>>33013044
Topkek, dubs confirm no actual writers were ever here.
>>
File: 1412130516393.png (32KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1412130516393.png
32KB, 591x422px
>>33013077
>>33013044
>>
File: 1987 Grand National GNX.jpg (242KB, 2000x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1987 Grand National GNX.jpg
242KB, 2000x1218px
A new chapter of Districts in Dust should be coming down the pipe in the next couple days, assuming nothing delays it.
>>
>>33013081
It'll be ok JT.
>>
>>33012545
Thanks!
>>
File: 1483145370881.jpg (59KB, 681x917px) Image search: [Google]
1483145370881.jpg
59KB, 681x917px
>>33007363
Can't say I'm displeased with how it all happened, though I'm going to have to give Simon a few stupid points for throwing away his gun to fight Demarkus. Sure, it worked out for him. Didn't feel out of place, though. Seems like something Simon would do. Really enjoyed reading it.

>>33008568
I'm digging this update. Poor Dave getting accidentally bullied by Chris and they discover a new cryptid to bring down. Not sure if Dave can help, but I eagerly await the coming battle.

>>33011986
Reluctant resident of a communist state gets bullied by communist rifle for being weak manlet. Has some good laughs with a couple hints of deep feels. It sounds like the start of a good sitcom. I'm liking it so far. Keep it up, yeah?

>>33012450
Man, that was a pretty heavy update right there. Strange shit in the Alaskan wilderness. Never got why wendigoes or whatever they're called couldn't just leave poor travellers alone. I'm sure this one has a good reason, but I'd rather not hear it if Lilly and Anon make it to safety. I'm genuinely worried about them. Really enjoyed this update.
>>
>>33012525
Which is why I do try to support those who are not doing such a thing, as there is a bit of a glut of this. Will still enjoy geist stuff, but I do get turned off of self-insert fic romance stories with it really it being about fucking the gun. It's boring.
>>
>>33012525
Nah but you're wrong tho. I think it's cringey as fuck a lot of the time, but I still come here and write non-geist stuff.
>>
>>33012450
Fuggin' skinwalkers. Time to burn that section of forest down.
>>
>>33015280
molotovs are a good solution
>>
File: 1485110754871.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485110754871.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
File: what the fuck am i doing here.jpg (222KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am i doing here.jpg
222KB, 1024x715px
Update tonight. Soon
>>
File: polys hwk-11.jpg (205KB, 700x456px) Image search: [Google]
polys hwk-11.jpg
205KB, 700x456px
>>33003824
>>
>>
>>33017591
Ready for big rifles!
>>
File: 1485877792448.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485877792448.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
>>33013081
don't worry senpai, that include me too.
>>
>>33017950
yeah, but...

i don't have much else
>>
>>33012525
>>33013044
Almost guilty as charged. I just never did erotica, unless it was some gun being raped. Even then, the details were largely left out, as I never intended to step out of the perception of the main characters anyway.
>>
>>33017972
You self inserted as Annie, didn't you?
>>
File: 1375740208049.png (36KB, 196x186px) Image search: [Google]
1375740208049.png
36KB, 196x186px
>>33011709
>>
>>33018121
No, Annie is half based on a friend i... had
>>
>>33018183
Phew, I just made this awkward.
>>
>>33018221
don't be. She was very good to me. Reason i am still here

I've... written it all like as a story actually. was gonna post here under another name. but...
>>
File: I-Know-That-Feel.png (541KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
I-Know-That-Feel.png
541KB, 1280x1112px
>>33017972
>>
sorry about the delay, work and I'm just beat. I'll hammer out some stuff over the weekend if the thread lasts that long
>>
File: 1485713223621.jpg (207KB, 1161x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485713223621.jpg
207KB, 1161x460px
>>
File: 1470097218575.jpg (855KB, 2400x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1470097218575.jpg
855KB, 2400x1692px
i'm gonna stop being sad and get posting. Soon guys, i promise

>02:57
>>
>>33018294

Those are the important ones. The best characters are the ones that have a bit our selves in em too.
>>
>>33019792
i have a lot of me, spread around my cast. And a lot of her too...
>>
>>33019829
If you take that literally, the mental image gets weirder every time you look at it
>>
>>33019913

f i g u r a t i v e l y. I'm still kinda having issues with english...
>>
>>33019962
[Anyway, next AT part. Forgive me if it is a bit too /o/ but it all serves a purpose]

>”Good morning sheriff”
“Good morning, sir, how are you?”
>”i’m very good, thank you, but i find myself a little curious as to why the sheriff is visiting”
“I’m just here for a little chat. Do you mind if i come in? It’s a little cold outside”
>”...sure. Come in. Would you like some coffee? It should be warm from the breakfast still”
“No thank you. I just want to talk for a few minutes. Can we sit down”

>Both you and his talking pattern is very stale
>Polite, professional, but very cold
>Much too cold
>the 1911 on his left hip drawn your eyes a few times
>Is that how you end?
>one of the first four rounds of .45 in that magazine?
>Where did Annie go?
>The other woman?

“My name is William Johnson. Bill to you”
>”Good morning Bill, my name is Anon. Can I help you with anything?”
>”I'm not sure. There was an incident at a gas station some way from here a few days ago, maybe you can help?”

>You narrow your eyes at the man
>does he know to much?

”It seems I have hit a sore spot”

>He can draw his gun faster than you are
>Where the hell is Annie?

“Anon, I was to make it very clear to you-”

>Your heart is racing
>Your blood pressure is spiking
>You are likely sweating as well
>>
>>33020045
“-that I mean no harm to you, or the tall russian woman that likely is having a gun pointed at me as we speak. I've had two of mine taken from me aswell”
>”What?”
“The white Econoline with rust by the filler cap, video footage from the gas station…”
>”I have no idea where you are going with this”
“That… exactly that should you say to anyone that asks. Anon, almost 2300 firearms that was meant for destruction disappeared overnight. Among those, most likely one select fire AKM. That belonged to me, before my wife learned she could get 2450 dollars if she handed it over to a police station. And when I said “it” I mean “she””.
>”Oh… So, you're not here to…”
“No. And even if I had those intentions, I doubt I could. Because my pistol is actually trembling. Vibrating. You wouldn't know why?”
>”Maybe I do, maybe I don't”
“Again, good answer. What are you planning to do with them?”
>”Return to previous owners. If they want”
“If that is the case… My department will do everything we officially can do to help you. First of all, car. You can't drive the van, and just the GTO would be conspicuous”

>The man hands you a business card
>for a used cars salesman
>It had a classic Chevelle on it
>A name, a phone number, email address, and a place

>”Yeah, my budget is a little tight at the moment”
”Don't think I'm the only one they have pissed off. Do you really plan on returning them?”
>Yeah. That's the plan”
>”Good. Call that number and speak to Ritchie. Tell him you have a black GTO. He will help you”

>The man raises his voice

“And whoever is doing that to my poor little handgun, please stop”
>>
>>33020058
>Annie comes around a corner with a firm grip on an early model M60 in a low ready position

I should trust you why?

>Her voice made it very obvious she was not in a playing mood

“Would I be able to fire my gun even if I wanted?”
Unlikely. But I am not much for taking chances
“If she comes out and shows herself, would it put you at ease?”
Unlikely to show herself anytime soon
>”Annie, I think we can trust him”
Are you sure?
>”He sounds pissed off enough to help criminals”
I’m afraid i will not trust him like that. Not in our current situation. Sheriff, would you mind if i borrow your gun for a few minutes? I will not harm. Only speak. Just like you. Okay?
“If that will help me get back my friend, of course”

>The man removes the gun very slowly from his holster with his left hand
>Annie takes it, with remarkable gentleness and walks away, up the stairs

“She isn’t the petite one…”
>”Wouldn’t like it any other way”
“What is she going to do with my gun?”
>”She is not a fan of hurting people. Nothing more than a talk, to just be sure of what you said. I’m afraid the situation calls for it”
“She is wise to take precautions. Mind if i ask, is she-”
>”Yep”
“Pardon my curiosity, but size wise?”
>”Approaching E cup?”

>The man looks bewildered
>Until he sees you being unable to keep a straight face
>He joins you in a spot of laughter before getting more serious again

>”She’s a big girl. I’ll stay with that until i am a little more sure of this arrangement”
“Suppose that is well. Anyway, if we can get along, Ritchie should have two cars for you, whenever you are ready. He is two girls short, by the way. Might have ended up in one of the ones you have. Or one of the others”
>”Others?”
“Not like you were the only ones doing a hit like that”
>”And you offer a hand and cars to all people who steal guns?”
“Nope. Just the ones that return them”
>>
>>33019962
You misunderstand. You said everything correctly, clearly, and very simply. In the vernacular, it was perfect.

I just like turning people's words around and causing them to stumble over themselves in twisted or humorous ways, and while I normally do this at work, I figured it was a funny mental image that I had to share.

You were getting depressing and I like levity.
>>
>>33020063
>You sit and chat idly for some time
>It’s still very stale, but is lightened up a little towards the end
>As long as you can steer the discussion to cars you have an okay chance of being social
>20 min later Annie returns
>Smiling

Thank you very much, William. We will do what we can to get your friend back.

>She hold the pistol in both hands
>Holding them out in front of her, and returning it to the sheriff
>The takes the gun, with a somewhat confused look and puts it back in its holster

And she may be a little thirsty. Give her some water when she comes home, will you?
“Why is the gun warm?”
She got a little emotional. Such a pretty story you had. I promise we will return your dear friend if we have her here

>The man looks worried
>And then back to professional
>He thanks for for the time here, walks back to his cruiser and stuffs the shotgun back inside
>then, He waves and drives off

>”Annie, what did you do to the pistol”
Nothing
>”He looked concerned and scared”
It was nothing
>”It was warm. Was that its own warmth or yours?
Mine
>”So when she changes-”
She will remember me fondly
>”For fucks sake Annie…”
Shh… it’s okay. It’s not like i hurt her or anything
>”But you scarred her for life?”
I’d say the opposite
>”I think what you have done now is either sexual harassment or rape”
I was very gentle. Besides, it’s not like she didn’t like it

>>33020064
No, i just sorta remembered how she looked after the impact, that's all. Smearing...
>>
>>33020087
>You sigh heavily, knowing Annie has forever ruined yet another gun
>The plan was to clean up after breakfast, but there was an almost chubby M60
>She did look a little nervous and claimed the Headmistress told her to clean up the table
>For the first time in your life you decide you’ve had quite enough with guns for one day
>You had the fortune of having your computer with you, that… godfuckingdamnit no internet
>Maybe the car could use a little clean up?
>Down two stairs, leave the building and into the garage
>And there it is
>The GTO
>And yeah, maybe the interior could use a little vacuuming and general cleaning up
>That was the project for the day
>Clean the car

>You have a high pressure washer
>The shampoo
>The wax
>All the tools, and sponges and wipes and the vacuum
>You were going to have all day with the car, and then it would be all shiny and-

AAAAAANON!!

>”augh...yes Annie, what is it?”
I spoke to Ritchie!
>”What? Now?
Yes!
>“Weren’t we supposed to speak with all of them first?”
Yes! But, i got excited, so i called
>”...”
But he has two cars for us!
>”What?”
Yes. We just drive down to his place, and drive home with two new cars!
>”Okay, great. But there is only two of us, and that would mean we have to go-”

>The M60 peeks out behind Annie

“I can drive a car, Mister”
>”That’s great, for another day because that would take us too much time to drive th-”
Nope! Don’t worry! I’ve arranged for him to stay until we get there!
>”Today!?”
Yes. And our little Doll has packed us food for the journey”
>”Seriously?”
Yes! Doll, what have you made for us?
“I have made Sandwiches, several kinds of them. Pepperoni, cheese, ham, some beef and vegetables. All warm and in thermally isolated containers

>She pats twice at her backpack.
>>
>>33020100
“And for drinks, i have water, some soda, coffee…”
>”I’m not a fan of having bread crumbs in my car”
“We can stop if you’d like, Mister. I have brought a blanket”
>”Okay… So, what’s your name anyway?”
“My name is Doll now”
>”Alright, Doll. Did Annie by any chance convince you of this?”
“Headmistress does not have to convince me of anything. I listen to her”

>Why is she listening to Annie
>Why is fucking everyone just listening to her. Obeying even?
>Caliber? Because she was 14.5? Physically strong? Obnoxiously charming? Big?
>All of them?
>Annie looks excited
>Her posture, the glimmer in her eyes
>The eagerness of seeing something new
>An adventure
>With you
>And her “friend”, Doll the M60
>At least Doll wouldn’t stir up much trouble
>She had her one argument with Annie
>And she did like a few other, come to realize it wasn’t a good idea at all
>A four hour drive, twice and get two new cars?

>”Annie, you and your friend are making dinner tonight, yes?”

>The two of them agree
>You look back at the big Pontiac
>And then back at them
>Annie must have told her to look happy
>And hopeful
>And all those things you hate to step on
>You could sleep for an hour in the back seat
>Then again… that would mean someone else driving your car
>It wouldn’t be that bad, just a roadtrip, in a muscle car with two girls
>What could possibly go wrong?
>Oh, right, women
>This whole “Keep the driver company” and “read the map” thing was out the window
>Because the quickly realize they can sleep
>This irritated you to no end
>how could they just sleep
>If only there was a way to wake someone up in a car
>And then you start grinning like a madman
>>
>>33020107
>A big, mischievous smile
>They were going to hate you for this
>But they started this
>You wanted to stay at home
>But no, roadtrip time!
>You pull over the car as carefully as possible, and start flickering with your phone
>Get off the interstate and… there
>The road it was a little longer, but shorter, dwindling through a wooded area for a few miles
>A curvy, forest road
>You drive along, still smiling like a retard who’s been eating glue
>And off the interstate
>It took a little while to find what you were looking for, but at last, you find the smaller road
>All was prepared
>All engine reading was okay
>You had ¾ of a tank
>The Phone was plugged into the retrofitted aux jack
>The music player was up
>The engine was idling
>You just had to pick song now

“Mister, where are we?”

>Doll was awake
>Annie would wake up very soon
>There was no time to be picky
>The list was in alphabetical order, and you were somewhere on “S”
>You hit the phone in the middle of the screen, picking a song at random

>”Almost there, Doll”

>A slow, electronic voice starts counting down
>The show is about to begin
>You put first gear in, and listening to the revs climb up
>At 3500 rpm you dump the clutch
>When the tires are confronted with 360 horsepower, they give in and uselessly spin around, creating lots of smoke and a delicious V8 soundtrack
>The song Had picked up in speed immediately and was now challenged the engine in a competition between rpm and bpm

Anon, please no!
>>
>>33020115
>Annie has woken up and immediately understood what was going on
>But her pleading was way too late
>The car had started accelerating
>Some quick movement of hand and foot and second gear is in as the man in the stereo had started screaming
>The beat picks up intensity and volume
>The engine responds with screaming all the way through second gear
>And up to third
>Annie’s shrieking only furthers fuels you grin
>Way later than you should, you step hard on the brakes, making the entire car kneel
>A dab on the throttle by your heel and the engine jumps up another 500 rpm, allowing you to slip second in
>First corner, steer in be a little
>Light teasing on the gas sends the rear tires out
>you try hold it at a 30 degree angle with some success
>White smoke is pouring off the rear tires as the big car not very neatly drifts around the right hander
>It almost sounds like the engine bouncing of the rev limiter tries to sing along with the music’s beat
>The GTO slides and screams for another few minutes down the narrow forest road
>Annie’s pleading to stop can’t be heard over the electronic music and the roaring V8
>After 4 minutes and 55 seconds, “Spacelove” comes to an end and you drive the car seriously, for a change

>Annie is visibly upset with you
>Eyes are narrow
>Lips not smiling
>But her breath was a little short
>Annie didn’t like spirited driving at all
>She enjoyed the big car more as a cruiser
>Not that she was wrong, it was an excellent cruiser, but it was kinda… just seeing half it’s potential
>Doll, however…

>Her eyes were wide open
>A single tear rolled down her cheek
>Her both hands were on her crotch
>And it seemed like they had some pressure on them…
>>
>>33020124
>”You liked it?”
“T-that…”
>”I think she did”

>Annie scoffs

“That~”

>She had red cheeks
>And is smiling a little too much

>”Wanna do that again? I have “Heartbeat” coming up next!”

>Annie turn around and stares at Doll
>You couldn’t see Annie’s face but you had a pretty good idea what she looked like
>Doll tries to get a more serious expression on

“N-no, mister”
>”Alright, normal driving from now”

>As Annie says, the Pontiac is a good cruiser
>So you settle down for a slow cruise with some weird music Annie liked to play
>It was… much slower
>Then again, pretty much everything as slower that what you listened to
>And you failed to say no to them eating their sandwiches in the car
>Again
>It was going to be cleaned anyway…
>The clock stops somewhere just about 2:30 PM
>At last the big engine dies down and silence fills the air

This is so exciting!
>”Just remember, Annie. We need something discrete. V6 Camry will do good. Maybe an Impala with the big eng-
Did you watch Drive again?
>”...”

>A man exits the building
>Tall guy, thick leather jacket, Open carrying an obscenely large handgun

“66 GTO… Y’all came faster than i expected”
>”Yeah, well. I work at short notice”
“I hear you people are doing the lord’s work?”
>”Can’t say i am, but some guys seems happy enough for me to keep doing it. By the way, Annie and Doll”
“Pleased to meet y’all. Now, you do your thing, whatever you do, and i’ll give you the tools for that, alright?”
>”Can’t thank you enough for this man”
“Yes you can. Gimmie a number. How many?”
>”That we go out of the trucks… just under 2300”
“Then you go pick out two you want. Anything at all in here, is yours. Even my car if you want”
>”Oh, that wouldn’t be necessary. I’ll take a look around if you don’t mind?”
“Yeah, we cool. Anything you need, you talk to me”
>>
>>33020087
>impact trauma
Well, now I just feel like an asshole.
>>
>>33020139
>You walk into the big lot of cars
>Annie immediately finds a red, open top mustang that she is looking with big eyes on
>You have to remind her that it’s important to have a low profile in this
>V6 Camry, Impala, a Fusion maybe… stuff like that
>You stroll around a little and do find yourself that V6 camry
>A green one
>With an automatic gearbox
>You opened the door, and sat inside
>It was so horrifyingly boring…
>But it would serve the purpose wonderfully…
>Were you really going to get a free car and go for a green, automatic Camry?
>You are bored even looking at it

>And just when you were going to speaking to Richie about bringing it home, Annie strolls by

>”Find anything?”
Nope, nothing at all, just old 4x4s that way, come with me and we’ll look in the-
>”Annie, why are you talking really fast?”
I’m just excited to go look over there, with you~
>”You know what, i’m gonna look at those 4x4s…”

>Annie buries her face in her hands

“Headmistress, what is it?”
You know how he said we were going to be discrete?
“Yes, Headmistress”

>Annie was going to say something, but the two of them was interrupted by your shouting

>”HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE AN UNMOLESTED SUPRA”

"What is he saying, Headmistress?"

>Annie just sighs
>>
File: 1406074395881.jpg (37KB, 861x564px) Image search: [Google]
1406074395881.jpg
37KB, 861x564px
>>33020148
ehh, it was a car crash, and not like you knew anyway.

>>33020150
and that's it for today

r8, h8, b8 or just ignore, the choice is yours
>>
>>33020195
Good work like always. I really like this story since it's the right mix of both comfiness and seriousness that tends to be rare around here. Looking forward to future updates!
>>
File: 1483650054954.jpg (46KB, 420x496px) Image search: [Google]
1483650054954.jpg
46KB, 420x496px
>>33020195
mfw Annie is sounding more and more like Goldie from GSC
>>
>>33020195
I like getting back to the SOL stuff; it's good shit.
Like >>33020269 said, a nice mix of comfy and combat.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 758x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 758x544px
>>33004797
You guys should get in my sweet ride
>>
>>33020195
Ok, a few things
You miss a few words, probably autocorrect messing with you. They're sporadically found in the posts.
Occasionally you use the wrong form of a verb.
>the two of them was interrupted
No, the two of them WERE interrupted. "Was" is singular past, and you indicated plural.
Capitalization is lacking with a few proper nouns, but again, it's sporadic.

And I still feel like an asshole for earlier.
>>
>>33020269
>>33020292
>>33020306
Thank you for the kind words! More coming soon. And I thibk you'll like a part I'm gonna do, I will call it... weird and wonderful

>>33020352
You're helping me improve. And still, you didn't know.
>>
File: 59009907_p0.png (439KB, 555x784px) Image search: [Google]
59009907_p0.png
439KB, 555x784px
>>33018172
Here's another as well as a bump.
>>
>>33021352
You have a lot of these... and I'm okay with that.
>>
File: 61448056_p0.png (2MB, 2200x2152px) Image search: [Google]
61448056_p0.png
2MB, 2200x2152px
>>33021751
They're really not all that hard to find.
>>
>>33011986

A week had passed since Mila's outburst and Anon's nose had fortunately not broken from her rather strong punch. Every time Anon had passed the weapon, she sat still as a statue and made no hints of coming out of her shell, her silence was disheartening and frustrating all in one neat little package. Anon would often try to just brush it off as immaterial to him as she was a rifle and only that, but he knew after that night that Mila was a person with a body and soul just like him as she'd demonstrated. He knew he'd fucked up bad somehow or another, but even the building guilt wouldn't stop him from enjoying the day that all gun owners look forward to...especially the newer ones. Range day.

Living in scenic God's nowhere near the waters of North Carolina didn't afford him many options as it wasn't quite as barren as Anon led himself to believe. Homes, neighborhoods, shops and even small towns were spaced enough apart to give the illusion of open space but still just close enough together that he wouldn't want to risk underestimating the power of the 7.62x54r and have it blow through someone's wall or worse, body.

through a couple hours of searching he came upon some shoddily put together site about a man that owned an outdoor range. Looking up the address told him that the only other option besides an indoor range in the waterfront town. Deducing they probably wouldn't allow him to shoot his steel surplus to his hearts' content. Anon had recalled something online about indoor ranges barring steel and making range goers buy their lead.

'Probably some bullshit that happened at some greedy cunt's range years ago...but lets play it safe.' Anon had thought.

"Remember, honey. law says the gun has to be transported unloaded and out of reach."

"Got it, mom"

Loading Mila and two packs of the surplus into the truck and locking it down so she wasn't rattling around on the floor with loose bullets, he buckled in and waited, trembling with anticipation.
>>
>>33022315
>AnonOverHeaven
That wouldn't happen to be a reference to The World Over Heaven?
>>
>>33022315

Grip firmly around the plastic safety glasses and old earmuffs he'd found in the messy garage made his knuckles almost turn white. The wait and anticipation was eating away at him as this would be the second time he'd ever shot a gun, even though he didn't really count shooting that Ruger LCR 22 as it had no recoil.

Driving out into further nowhere led him to have sneaking suspicions that the site was just some lure or whathaveyou. Anon always let his paranoia get to him as his frantic mind wandered. Anything to get his mind off shooting and stave off the butterflies holding a fuckin' rave in his stomach.

Passing through a small business park with no-name companies doing god knows what out here where a days' worth of counting cars would net you about 18 on average, eventually coming up to a small, very out of the way range in the woods where construction equipment like backhoes and dozers where parked beside the firing line.

Stepping out of the car and opening the trunk to retrieve the Mosin, he got a look around he place and saw nothing was out of the ordinary and everything was very quiet. Not even the barrage of booms from varying weapons assaulted his ears. Stepping to the fence door, Anon had half expected some retard with an AR and decked out in MOLLE shit to be just around the corner. Hell, even some redneck with Pappy's shotgun was expected but nobody seemed to inhabit the place except an old range officer that slowly waddled his way up to the door.

"Howdy there" He greeted nicely

"Hello, we were wondering if you were open. There doesn't seem to be anyone else here and thought that we'd come too early"

"Naw, you're fine. Nobody usually shows up 'till about noon or so. Alrighty, come on in and get comfy since you got the place to yerself."

Anon had nodded and picked a table at the 20 yard targets and tore the paper wrapping off the ammunition. Giddy as a kid on adderal, his smile spread ear to ear.
>>
File: IMG_3317.jpg (105KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3317.jpg
105KB, 640x703px
>>33022538
>>
>>33008568

>POSTING MORE

She internally cursed herself for magdumping on the smaller hog. The practice had been getting her into trouble more times than she could count now. She made a mental note to stop doing it if she survived this. She froze in place, some part of her hoping that wild boars were like Tyrannosaurs and would only see her if she was moving quickly. But the beady little eyes stayed locked on her, watching her breathe.

It snorted and started padding the ground with a large cloven hoof, like a bull staring down a matador. Chris felt her heartrate rising, and resisted the urge to run away in a panic. Ever so slowly, she reached into her pocket and clutched a new magazine.

Dave suddenly came stumbling into the clearing, clutching his rifle. “Chris, I heard shots! What happened?” The massive hog switched its focus to Dave and bellowed in rage.

“RUN!” Chris sprinted at Dave and hooked her arm under his, dragging him along. The beast charged, following hot on their heels, its footfalls causing the ground to rumble. Dave tripped over a tree root, falling down and dropping his gun. Chris picked pulled him back to his feet and forced him to a nearby tree.

“Climb! CLIMB!” The tree was angled slightly, and Dave was able to scramble up the side, with Chris following behind him mere moments before the hog collided with the tree.

It shook with such force that Dave lost his grip and footing. He slipped off the side, desperately scraping and grabbing at the bark of the tree, managing to wrap his legs around the trunk at the last second. He was left hanging upside down, his arms flailing.

“F-fuck! Help me!” The hog was circling the tree, and Dave’s head was a mere couple of feet above it, like a meat piñata, ready to be slashed open by razor sharp tusks. The hog took a swipe at him, missing by mere inches. Dave started screaming. “SHOOT HER! SHOOOOT HER!”
>>
>>33022775

Chris rocked a new magazine into her WASR and leaned over the side of the tree trunk, opening fire. Several rounds pierced the flank of the boar, punctuated with meaty thunks. The boar let out an earsplitting squeal of pain and rage, and started headbutting the tree, over and over. The base of the trunk began to splinter and crack.

“FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCKSHIIIIIT!” Dave lost his grip finally and plummeted a few feet to the ground, landing flat on his back. He was knocked unconscious on impact, lying spread-eagled and defenseless a few meters away from the enraged beast.

“DAVE! GET UP!” Chris screamed at him, but he was unresponsive. Seconds later, she was screaming for another reason entirely, as the hog had succeeded in toppling the tree. She leapt off at the last moment, hitting the ground hard and rolling away as the tree crashed into the dirt.

She recovered as fast as she could, getting back up onto her knees and emptying the rest of her magazine. The weapon spat out another four rounds before a hollow click made her blood run cold. The pig thrashed about, bleeding profusely from twenty or so holes in its hide, but it acted like it was no worse for wear when it aligned itself with Chris and scratched at the dirt, preparing to charge once again.

She turned tail and ran, as the hog let out a mighty squeal and charged forth, its mighty hooves crushing everything underfoot. She sprinted as hard as she could, but it started to overtake her, and she could almost feel its hot breath on her neck. Her eyes darted around, desperately looking for any form of escape.

It seemed hopeless- until she saw it, a thicket of trees with a gap just large enough for her to fit through. Exerting herself beyond her own limit, she ran straight at it, and took a leap through the gap, landing on her shoulder in the dirt. The hog hit the trees face on, shaking them to their roots and showering Chris with leaves and twigs.
>>
>>33022802

It stared at her through the gap for a few moments, the beady little eyes filled with hate. Then, like before, it started smashing its head against the trees. One was uprooted almost immediately and fell off to the side.

“Fuck you pig!” she screamed as she searched her pockets for her last magazine. She couldn’t find it- it had probably fallen out along the course of the chase. A second tree was toppled, and the gap grew wider. She knew if she left the thicket, the hog would trample her in a matter of moments. But she couldn’t just wait for it to break through. She found the thickest tree of the bunch and started climbing it. She was about halfway up when it shook violently. The beast was ramming this one as well. She kept climbing, timing her exertions between headbutts, and made it to one of the upper branches.

The boar squealed in rage and frustration. Chris had no idea how the thing could take so much punishment and inflict so much on itself as well, and still keep attacking. It should have been impossible. But she supposed that it didn’t matter, since it was going to kill her within the next few minutes, given that she didn’t have the power to outrun it again.

She had to think of something, and fast. She looked down at the Überboar trying to knock down her tree. She was a good fifteen or twenty feet above it. She looked at the empty WASR slung over her shoulder. It could have made for a sturdy club, but she highly doubted a club would have been much use. Then she looked at her boot. The hilt of her bayonet was sticking out of the top. An idea formed. She conceded that it was a massively shitty idea, but she also conceded that she didn’t have a whole lot of other options.

She pulled out the blade and fixed it to the end of her rifle. “Fuck this… fuck this… I fucking hate hogs… fuck you, nature...”

>Will She-Hulk and Captain Beta make it out alive? Find out next time!
>to be cont'd
>>
>>33022600

The range officer was preoccupied chatting it up with Anon's mother to notice him perfectly lay out five rounds, standing face up on the table, counting them out with each placement. Eventually his mother slowly made her way over and not soon after followed the officer as he revealed himself to be the officer and owner.

"Well I do own this place as it don't require me to do much a anythin'. Now over there is the tone switch, ring it twice for a cold range and to go hot let it ring for three seconds. After that you put up this red flag in the holder."

With a nod as his simple response, he went back to his bench and loaded each shot up, one by one. The range officer seemingly just appeared behind him as when he spoke, he was just a two to so feet to his right, giving Anon a start.

"You know I remember back in the day I bought a crate of those things. Still got a couple tucked away."

The owner tilted his head and eyeballed the rifle up and down.

"That's a force matched bolt on that there rifle, see how one set a numbers is scratched out?."

At the second the words stopped tumbling over his lips, the rifle jumped a bit in Anon's hands. Quickly looking down at the weapon in surprise, he'd now maintained a tighter grip on her.

"Oof, careful there. Wouldn't want you droppin' it now."

Another nod and he took his spot along with a steadying breath. His expectation for recoil was thinking it would be enough to throw his shoulder back a bit. With a held breath of uncertainty, he recalled his youtube and war game training.

'Line up sights, front blade on target...pull trigger..."

A boom and a light push greeted him. Noting how the recoil was vastly overblown from what he predicted, his giddy smile returned as he worked the bolt. Looking to his right were the owner and mother with ears covered and off by the door.

"Well it seems like you're having fun here, I'm gonna go sit in the car. Come on out when you're done and we can go get dinner."
>>
>>33022833

Cracking off another shot on target and working the bolt again, all worry and stress had just left him in one moment. Almost like everything except the rifle, the bench and the target had just simply stopped existing. Life is good and for the next thirty eight shots will be good.

Lining up the sight for a follow up took him a second and he drew breath. Just then, a hand had covered each of his and seemed to adjust his position. Internally screaming as he didn't want to be cuddled by the old range officer under the guise of "teaching better posture" wasn't on his list of things he wanted to experience. Attempting to jerk away had no effect as the hands had just held on tighter to his own.

"Look man, I don't wa-" he said as he turned to face the owner but was met with a familiar accented voice giving him orders.

"Quiet. Face forward" Mila told him in her usual commanding tone and he did just that. Pressing her body into his to better mold herself around Anon, she leaned down getting cheek to cheek with her shooter.

"Be calm. Point at that one, far in distance."

"Are you sure? I haven't even checked to see if you're sighted in properly for long range."

"I am fine. Do not talk, only shoot."

"Look this is only the second time I've shot and-" His complaining was swiftly shut down by a firm slap upside the head.

"I said no talking, only shooting. Concentrate. You aim right, you hit." Placing her head right back down against his, he took a breath and exhaled slowly as he'd seen in the History Channel sniper documentaries. Slow, steady squeeze. Boom.

"Is low, aim higher." She said in a lower, softer tone. Her breath smelled of gunpowder as it passed is nose.

"How can you tell? Can you see that far? It's about 50 yards out." Anon replied, bewildered that she's able to see a .30 cal hole in a paper that's already been perforated to hell at 50 yards.

"Do not question, I see. Shoot again."

Working the bolt sent the spent steel casing into the breeze.
>>
>>33023001

That'll be enough for now, more to come later
>>
>>33005887
Chapter 14: Washing Hands.
>Ekatarina and I arrived home two days later, April 20 2019. I cleaned the VSS, then took a shower, Ekatarina making sure not to let me clean any part of me.
>The night pressed on, we made dinner, ate, and then retire to the bedroom, This time not to have sex, but instead to merely enjoy each other's presence, our bodies finally clean and newly softened again, in a proper bed, as we cuddle up to sleep.

April 21 2019. Time undetermined.
>Ekatarina woke to a bed that was soft, but cold. She looked around and found that Michael was nowhere to be found. She rose to investigate.
>As Ekatarina probed the house she came to the conclusion that Michael had undergone some special effort to make himself scarce without her notice, but to what end remained an entirely nebulous idea to her.
>"Why would he do this? Just get up and leave at this hour, where would he go that couldn't wait until morning? Could HE wait until morning? Guess not, seeing as the bed where he should be is entirely cold." She mused to herself, stopping to consider if she should go out and look for him. "Is he out in the woods thinking again? Maybe I could track him if he is."
>She looked out the windows to see if she could find any tracks, greeted by nothing, save for a steady stream of vapor spewing from the truck's exhaust pipe.
>She thought to herself about the strangeness of it all, no tracks in the thin snow were to be seen, but the truck had been run.
>"Why would he drive out, then back, but not come back in? Is he doing something outside? Something quiet?"
>Ekatarina decided to look at the scene from another window.
>As she looked out she saw Michael standing motionless save for the gentle rise and fall of his chest and the slow and steady streams of vapor occasionally leaving his face.
>>
File: savior.jpg (134KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
savior.jpg
134KB, 480x750px
>>33023411
>He stood there like a man possessed, staring at the moon through gray eyes which seemed to reflect the silver tones of the moon's soft glow directly at her in a white glare. Some small animal came to his side and sat. Staring with him at the full moon.
>"We don't have any dogs... do we?" She pondered for a moment, before she came to the frightening realization that it was in fact a coyote. She watched in terror while it just sat there, even letting Mike pet its head.
>He appeared to be reflecting, at least, until blood started dripping from his right arm.
>Ekatarina watched in horror as the blood soaked his sleeve and the coyote sniffed the snow where it landed before snarling at him, flinching as though it had been beaten before running away. If only that had been the end of it.
>Ekatarina sprinted out into the frigid temperatures to find Michael soaked from scalp to knee in blood that seemed to have a higher quantity than was in the human body.
>Her composure crumbling as Michael fell to his knees, glaring at the moon through the gray eyes that had been the only feature of his face not to become caked in blood, now running from his scalp, soaking his face.
>"Michael! No!. Please Don't leave me!" She screamed, grabbing him and gathering his body up in her arms, tears streaming from her eyes as terror overtaking her for the first time in her thirty two years. "Please stop..." She pleaded, sobbing into the glaring heap she struggled to cradle in her arms.
>The blood soaked her arms, seeming to stream out in endless quantities as she realized the ground around him had become soaked solid with blood for a five foot radius, yet he never stopped staring at the moon, a noncommittal face with calm gray eyes now resembling a blood soaked glare. "What happened to you?" Ekatarina asked sobbing over the heap in her arms, glaring directly at the moon.
>>
>>33023418
>Ekatarina felt her heart collapse as the heap in her arms finally slackened and the head that had stayed up through the bleeding, soaking the ground for five feet in any direction finally dipped, going limp.
>"Пoжaлyйcтa вepниcь! Пoжaлyйcтa, нe yмиpaй!" Ekatarina whimpered into the blood soaked hoodie on the corpse. The silver tones of the moon now only reflecting on a lifeless set of clouded eyes in a set of skin turning pale by the second.
>She heard a growling, but she couldn't care. If it was a coyote here to maul her and kill her, so be it.
>The scampering of the paws started toward her, causing her to brace for a mauling only by doubling down, cradling Michael tighter.

Tune in next time to find out what the FUCK is going on. I look forward to it as much as you do. Back to the sleep writing.
>>
File: raptor-cage-4.jpg (152KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
raptor-cage-4.jpg
152KB, 600x330px
>>33022775
>shoooooooooot heeeeer!
>>
>>33022812
On a related note, I know someone who actually used the technique Chris is about to use. He didn't mount the bayonet, but instead used his bodyweight to drive it home. The boar's legs broke, the bayonet stuck its neck, and he continued stabbing the fuck out of it until it bled out.

He also said he would NEVER do that shit again unless it was either him or another boar.
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>33023138
liking it so far
>>
>>33004797

Look here you fucking spic, I dont "slip" at any point. Whenever I go out onto the street I have my gun locked and loaded. Nobody can surprise because I am constantly scoping out my surroundings, checking for shooting positions and escape routes. Some spanish speaking gang banger will stick out like a sore thumb to my eyes. I will have a bead on his fucking head before he turns the corner.
So no, not "Everybody is slippin at some point" you imbecile.
>>
File: NiggaChill.png (153KB, 769x595px) Image search: [Google]
NiggaChill.png
153KB, 769x595px
>>33024415
>>
>>33022812
>She-Hulk and Captain Beta
Describes the two well. Cannot wait for the conclusion of Chris stabbing Hogzilla to death.
>>
>>33024415
Oh so that is a new copy pasta? I figured it would be but that confirms it, good job.
>>
>>33007006
>mistrust

That's what I need!
>>
File: image.png.jpg (205KB, 750x1144px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
205KB, 750x1144px
>>
File: DSC00589.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00589.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
>>33024901
>>
File: 1483780134331.jpg (115KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483780134331.jpg
115KB, 388x388px
>>33024901
>mfw I made that thread.

I wonder why they don't last as long as they used to.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
Bump before I sleep.
>>
File: 3c6.png (206KB, 500x922px) Image search: [Google]
3c6.png
206KB, 500x922px
>>33025663
bump before I wake up
>>
File: 1485729240603.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485729240603.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
More Doom when?
>>
>TIME TO FINISH THIS

>>33022812

>music for the occasion
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERW6ePVI-As

She stood up slowly on the branch, timing her movements with the shaking of the tree. She took a moment to align herself as she needed to, before leaping off, the blade on her rifle pointed downwards, and a war cry erupting from her throat.

She landed on the beast’s back, and her body weight combined with gravity plunging the bayonet deep into the hog’s neck. It shrieked in agony and writhed around, trying to shake her off of its back, but she held a death grip on her rifle and kept herself mounted.

“FUCK YOU! FUCK! YOU! FUCK! YOU! FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU!”

Pumped full of adrenaline, she pulled the blade out and plunged it down again, screaming like a madwoman. The boar bucked and jumped around like an angry bull as Chris continued stabbing. The bayonet slid down into the hog’s flesh and lodged in between its vertebrae near the base of its skull. Unable to pull it back out, Chris opted to violently jerk the gun from side to side instead.

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Or more accurately, the hog’s back. Its whole body seized up and it fell over, legs extended and rigid. Chris was thrown off as the massive beast fell to the ground. It made a horrible gurgling noise for a few moments before expiring, though the body still twitched violently every few moments.

Chris got up on her knees, clutching her chest as she fought to catch her breath and the adrenaline left her system. She heard footfalls behind her, but she knew that if it were something that meant to harm her, she wouldn’t have the strength left to fight back anyway, and so kept her eyes locked on the fresh corpse of the gargantuan hog.

“Holy fuckin’ shit, Chris?”

She turned her head very slightly to see Alex and Sam standing beside her, weapons in hand.
>>
>>33027637

“What the fuck… what the fuck happened? What is that thing?” Alex asked, utterly incredulous at what he was seeing.

Chris cracked a smile and chuckled raggedly. “I think… that was your Hogzilla… I just killed… heh… heh heh…”

“My fuckin’ God… the size of that… where’s Dave?” Alex helped Chris to her feet as Sam investigated the corpse, Mosin at the ready.

“Back over there,” she said, gesturing with her head. “He’s hurt.”

“Alright, well, we’ll go get ‘em and see Hank. He’s a retired veterinarian, could help some dependin’ on Dave’s condition.”

“Bitch nigga pig!” Sam gave the corpse a couple of stabs with her Mosin’s bayonet, then pulled Chris’s WASR out of the body. “Yo, got yo gat back.” She tossed it over to Chris, who caught it and put it back over her shoulder.

“Come on, let’s find Dave.”

The trio followed the trail of destroyed undergrowth back to the clearing where Dave lay. He was still unconscious and unresponsive. Cyka had somehow found his way back to the clearing as well, and they found the beagle licking Dave’s face and whining loudly. Both were picked up and carried back to Hank’s homestead in short order.
>>
>>33027645

One day later…

Dave woke with a start, sitting up in a clean hospital bed, wearing clean white shirt and a pair of boxers. He looked around rapidly, taking in his surroundings.

“Hey, hey hey hey,” said Chris, standing up from her chair and moving to his bedside. She put her hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him back down. “Easy now. You’re alright. We’re both alright.”

“Chris… thank god…” He breathed a deep sigh of relief as he looked into her eyes. She smiled sweetly. “Where-”

“We’re in the hospital. You have a concussion. It’s not too bad, the doctors say that you should be fine if you take it easy for a while.”

His hand reached up to scratch the back of his head, and he felt bandages wrapped around his head.

“Don’t scratch. You had a gash back there that required stitches.”

“What about you… did you get hurt?”

“Me? Nah. Just a few bruises. You should see the other guy, though.”

“Right the… the giant hog?” He started to recall the specifics of the events of the day before, sitting up slowly this time.

Chris nodded. “The locals really have taken to calling it Hogzilla, like Alex said. Probably the biggest hog to ever be recorded. And we get credit for the kill.” She smirked at that. “I guess /K/ommandos Vs. Wild is gaining some traction in the mainstream now.” She sat down on the bed beside him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

“And… we’re sure that’s a good thing?”

“Of course. Means we’ll probably be getting more job offers now.”

He shrugged slightly. “Well, I guess we were having a dry spell… how are Alex and Sam?”

“They helped me drag your sorry ass out of that swamp,” she said in a joking way. “He wanted me to tell you that he was sorry about us almost dying. And also that he couldn’t be here at the hospital since he had to get back to his job.”

“Alright… I guess I’ll just message him later…”
>>
>>33027653

“Sure. But first, let’s get a doctor in here to clear you to leave, then we’ll be getting home.”

“Right. Okay- wait, shit, the dog!”

Chris rolled her eyes, and pointed to a chair in the corner of the room, where the sleeping beagle was curled up. “Little shit wore himself out so much yesterday that he’s slept through most of today.”

“Oh come on, don’t call him a little shit… he’ll grow on you eventually, I know it…”

Chris sighed. “Whatever you say. Next time we go on vacation, though, we’re leaving him in a kennel or something. And next time, I choose where we go. Understood?”

“But-”

“UNDERSTOOD?”

“Okay…” he said, shoulders slumping a bit.

She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

>CASEFILE 6 COMPLETE
>UP NEXT: COMFY
>LATER: SHTF
>>
>>33027666
Neat
>>
File: IMG_20170217_160327870_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_160327870_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>33004797
The monstergirl threads told me that if I care for an inanimate object enough it will turn into a cute girl.

It hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep trying
>>
File: L85.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
L85.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>33028339
>elle
BEST GIRL BOYYO
>>
>>33028339
>Another /mgg/ resident.

Hellwan a bestest.
>>
File: 1483052275883.jpg (3MB, 2504x3638px) Image search: [Google]
1483052275883.jpg
3MB, 2504x3638px
>>33028713
That's not how you spell Spooder.
>>
>>33028752
That's not how you spell Snek
>>
>>33028713
>>33028752
>>33028834

>none of these are birb

shit tier taste
>>
>>33028752
>>33028834
>>33029257
You are all entry level.
>>
>>33029468
I'm working on a /k/ikimori story for both generals.
Progress is slow because I'm a fuck.
>>
>>33029513
I'm the aloha shirt anon that posted about being a bouncer.

You gonna put her in a JPC and a FAST helmet?
>>
File: Crowgirl_25e44d_5987021.jpg (406KB, 725x3181px) Image search: [Google]
Crowgirl_25e44d_5987021.jpg
406KB, 725x3181px
>>33029257
>birbs
Only if they're lonely crow girls
>>
>>33029545
>You gonna put her in a JPC and a FAST helmet?
I might now.
>>
>>33017591

The Czechs made really NEAT cars.
>>
>>33018294

Been there.
for me, She died in a car accident in 1998..
>>
File: C1oNCjVWQAAbZRT.jpg (42KB, 304x483px) Image search: [Google]
C1oNCjVWQAAbZRT.jpg
42KB, 304x483px
>>33004797
The memoirs of Dmitri Lozny, commander of a Lend Lease Sherman unit in the Red Army of WWII... IF /k/ SUPPORTED PDFS
>>
>>33030164

If it's from the "I Remember " series, "I remember"and yeah, it's fantastic reading.

Basically paints the M4 as manna from heaven.
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
File: 1485288907334.png (28KB, 886x311px) Image search: [Google]
1485288907334.png
28KB, 886x311px
>>
>>33020195
Annie is lewd. LEWD!

>>33027666
Thanks Satan, can't wait for more.
>>
>>33029691
Crows are a best
>>
>been listening and playing HLM lately
>Want to finish up everything instead of shitty cop-out
>Still no confidence to do it
At least there's /k/atch to be able to do everything I cannot.

Also, where the fuck is HiPointHomie? Nice to see some of the older writefags still around to put forth something with the newer ones, but I'd like to know if they're still around.
>>
>>33023710
>Ekatarina felt her heart collapse as the heap in her arms finally slackened and the head that had stayed up through the bleeding, soaking the ground for five feet in any direction finally dipped, going limp.
>"Пoжaлyйcтa вepниcь! Пoжaлyйcтa, нe yмиpaй!" Ekatarina whimpered into the blood soaked hoodie on the corpse. The silver tones of the moon now only reflecting on a lifeless set of clouded eyes in a set of skin turning pale by the second.
>She heard a growling, but she couldn't care. If it was a coyote here to maul her and kill her, so be it.
>The scampering of the paws started toward her, causing her to brace for a mauling only by doubling down, cradling Michael tighter.
"It won't do." Came a voice, as the growls of a predator striking began.
>Ekatarina was frozen, Caught out of reach of the decision to either defend herself or look toward the voice.
*Crack*
"YIPE!" came the sound from the coyote as Ekatarina looked on, a flash assailing her focus.
>She looked down, seeing a hand covered in blood, solidly clutching a SiG 1911 and becoming Bare under what seemed a disappearing coat of blood.
"It simply won't do. I'll have to make a better one." The voice, now familiar outside the cloud of violence.
>"Michael!? What the hell is going on, why are you covered in blood?"
"What blood?" He asked, confusion flowing in his voice.
>She looked down to see that she was cradling Michael as she had been in the previous minute, but the blood that had soaked him was gone. His clothes dry save for where he was in contact with the snow.
"Let's get you inside. You must be frigid, I need to make a better one, it just isn't doing anyone any good to stay out here." Michael said as he sat up and took Ekatarina under the arm, taking her to bed.
>>
File: 1959_Walsrode__19_.jpg (195KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
1959_Walsrode__19_.jpg
195KB, 1200x819px
>>33020195
Hey, that's a pretty good update. I'm feeling sorry for that poor 1911. She won't have heart shaped pupils next time she turns human, will she? And I kinda feel bad for the M60 as well. Does she really like being called Doll and having to be all obedient to Annie? Anyway, really enjoyed reading it. I'm hoping that Supra is a Gen 2 P type, but that's just my preference. I'd even be happy with Paul Walker's. Keep up the good work, man.

>>33023138
I'm digging the vibe here. Young Anon becoming a man... I mean, learning to shoot like a man. Yeah. Dad's probably a libcuck, and mom just don't care, does she? I'm hoping he doesn't need heals, but you can never be too sure. Liking it so far, and can't wait to read more.

>>33023710
Damn... That better be one hell of a dream sequence. But either way, damn that's a disturbing scene. Really interesting chapter.

>>33027666
Fuck yeah! Death to Hogzilla! Hate it when nature points out my follies like that. Really enjoyed reading the rest of this chapter. Dave keeps getting the short end of the stick, doesn't he? Poor guy. Maybe he'll get the next cryptid kill? Still, seems like things are starting to turn around for those guys. Best of luck to them,v and to you, dear writer.

>>33028339
That an L86 in there?
>>
>>33031757
kek, reply comes just as I post more.
>>
>>33031756
Meant to reply earlier, but yay blanket IP ban.
*ahem*
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?
>>
>>33028339
>spas
>L85
Where the hell do you live?
>>
>>33031993
>there's an L85 right next to it
They're probably both airshit but still
>>
File: Even_239bf6_6022405.jpg (113KB, 900x938px) Image search: [Google]
Even_239bf6_6022405.jpg
113KB, 900x938px
>>33031600
>tfw no crowgirl gf to help you pick up brass at the range
>>
>>33031993
>>33032185
IT'S AN L86 YOU FUCK
And I live in the glorious state of America
>>
>>33032220
You could live p much anywhere because both of those guns are airshit.
>>
>>33028339
>l86
Is that a Star or ICS?
>>
>>33031821
I'd like to know that myself.
>>
File: DD Feels.png (57KB, 671x588px) Image search: [Google]
DD Feels.png
57KB, 671x588px
>>33032286
>>
>>33032202
I feel like there's a story in this. Anon meets shy crow girl who lives in the woods near the range he goes to.
>>
>>33031757
Yep, l86. Dreaming sweet gun dreams.

>>33032274
Latter. Star is old school.

>>33032233
That's not true tho.
>>
>>33032545
Are you saying the guns aren't airsoft?
>>
>>33031756
April 21 2019 8AM.
>I wake up and my first thought is to go to the garage and start the forging, I want to finish it quick so Katyusha doesn't catch on to what I'm making.
>I decide to try and disengage myself from Katyusha again like I did last night, but to no avail, as I find she is clamped onto me, tightening her grasp every time I try to move. Her face clasped into a grimace. Since I'm stuck here for a while, I suppose I should ask some questions to the no one in the world who could answer them.
>I think to myself, what happened to me last night? Why was it as though every wound and injury I've ever experienced in my life opened up at once? How did I bleed that much? How am I still alive? Would Ekatarina believe it was just a nightmare? How much of it did she witness?
>...Did that coyote die? Oh shit, she's waking up... hope she doesn't want answers.
>Katyusha raised her head and gazed at me. Her eyes welling for a brief moment before she clamped herself onto me even tighter and buried her head against my chest, breathing rapidly, apparently trying to reassure herself that what happened last night was only a dream, or that I was actually here, and just some vision of the afterlife.
"It's ok, I'm here." I say, being sure to stroke her hair and try to reassure her.
>"What the fuck happened? You were staring at the moon and then... and then..." She trailed off, beginning to sob.
"Shh. Yup, you seen some shit alright. Seems to be going around."
>"You mean I'm not losing it?"
"No. Not alone at least."
>"I. I saw you just... Start bleeding for no reason. More than any one person can bleed at once."
"I was there. It was like every wound I've ever suffered just opened back up. Then... didn't. Before that I thought I saw Jennifer Stafford, just like the last time I seen her in seventy eight. Pointing to the moon with a black toothed grin."
>>
let me tell you a story of me making an ass of myself.
>be me in 2013
>Maybe september. 17 years old.
>sitting in class that serves no purpose, junior year.
>quietly singing a certain 1960 campaign song to myself because doing literally nothing, Link related... DEAR GOD so related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoUiNxh6_0
>"'cause it's Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Ke-"
>Feel eyes on the side of my head.
>Look over.
>internall groaning "fffffUUUUUUUuuuuck." in my head
>It's a cute girl. Blushing LIKE MAD.
>This girl is literally SQUIRMING with embarrassment.
Her first name is Kennedy.
>sharp inhale, blush, face forward with "sheeeeiiiiiiit." grin on my face and hope nobody noticed.
>teacher and his aide, a woman who looks like slightly younger version of singer from aerosmith are looking on wide eyed grinning in appreciation for the advanced level of autism that happened to synchronize with the placement.
>half black cheerleader who I became close friends with later in the year is stifling a giggle.
>Fellow blonde haired blue eyed master race girl named Taylor, who I'd been friends with since forever is cracking up.
>Nervous laugh because no less than eight people heard that and probably think I was singing like a sixth grade girl...about a girl in the class no more than ten feet away.
>Oh well, everyone in that class was either full on autistic, too weird to talk about it without everyone else saying "you're just trying to deflect from your own missing chromosomes.", or autist sympathizers who couldn't care less about it because it was one of the most normal things any of the autistic students in the class did. One of whom was so autistic he couldn't speak... I think they called him "Effy."

Not /K/ related, just like telling that one and though you'd find it amusing.
>>
be prepared, casefile 6.5 will have some fugging

and then it's back to monster hunting

taking suggestions for what they hunt next
>>
>>33031574
She is

>>33030073
I wasn't old in 1998... that was 19 years ago. Do you ever sort of get over it? I've woken up most mornings since and just had the "you braked, why didn't you turn" in my head. Does that ever go away?
>>
>>33032545
Where'd get her from?
>>
>>33020195
Great as always.
loving new directions and turns.
>>
>>33033095
Back to the story.

"It was all so long ago, seemingly so far away, and then for that moment it was all then and there. Now it seems so meaningless, so trite. Even the scars seem to run less deep than they did."
>"Will we ever be able to live in peace? What did you mean when you said 'It won't do?'"
"That. You don't need to know about that yet. It may sound crazy... but I think we might have finally reached our peace. At the least, I have."
>"What makes you so sure?"
"I'm not sure how, maybe it's one of those things people know that just ain't so, but I just know that whatever came to me last night's left me for good."
>"You know, you sound really confident about that."
"I've fought skinwalkers, commies, muslims, plenty of animals and whatever those fucking things were charging out of that store where Sophie got trapped, we escaped from the truth pit and evaded the search teams. If something was going to kill me, it'v done so already. Or that's how I figure it."
>"So how do you want to play it?"
"Well, I'm gonna call the neighbors and tell them I have some time free, ask who's hosting the neighborhood party this month. We can go out and catch up with the neighbors, they'd probably be happy to see me, since they haven't caught up with me in... Fuck, it must be eight months by now. You can meet some of the people around here, settle in a bit more."
>"I'm not sure I'd fit in there." She said with a timid face.
"I was a shutin once, Katyusha. It didn't do me any favors. Would you do both of us a favor and trust me when I say it won't do you any favors either?"
>"Shut in?" She asked, a hint more of the subtle Russian accent running through
"A person who shuns social interaciton. I did it because it was all scorn and derision when I was young. I'd like you to meet the neighbors so you have someone to call if you need help while I'm away. At least think it over. I have a project to attend to. Will you be okay in here? I'll be just down the hall if you need me."
>>
>>33033929
>will have some fuggin

Oh my how scandalous
>>
>>33034074
Thank you!

Oh, and next bigger section will be sort of weird and wonderful. So, short stories with guns and how they are driven home or have their problems solved in a way or another

Starring, among others:
>Kolibri pistol
>OICW
>Very expensive H&H double barrel
>PTRD

>your idea here??
>>
>>33034704
>Navy Railgun
>Vulcan Gatling Autocannon
>the lone surviving PaK-38 in the US
>>
>>33034744
...how do you intend to fit any of those in a car
>>
>>33034749
Well, the first two are out of the window.
The PaK is towable, however.
>>
>>33034749
A trailer on a hitch...
>>
>>33004797

Can you good goys help me a bit with a /k/ommando short story I am writing.

It's about US and USSR black ops destroying the Colonial Empire.

And I already wrote the skecth for all the US caracters, but I have no clue what to do with the USSR ones.

I don't want to go full cheese and say: DIMITRY IS A TRUE PATRIOT, HE CARRIES NOT ONE BUT TWO PPSH'S
>>
>>33034744
>>33034793
>>33034795

B I G G I R L
I
G

G
I
R
L
>>
>>33034814
>>33034814
>>33034814
>>33034814
>>
Gonna start working on another update.
>>
File: 1462406379049.jpg (109KB, 960x562px) Image search: [Google]
1462406379049.jpg
109KB, 960x562px
>>33031798
Damn it did... That's a bit embarrassing. Guess it isn't a dream. Michael making SIG copies in his workshop? Would explain the blood, what with the Snow Jew magic and such.

>>33033446
HA! Should've banged her while singing the song.

>>33033929
Cyka finally gets laid!

>>33034139
Finally some peace? Is Michael finally free? Please I hope so. I think it'd be funny watching Ekatarina try to be all social with the neighbors. "Ted, how'd that corporate merger go?" "Fine, Bill, but it turned into a hostile takeover, eventually." "Just like Chechnya! Killing mudslimes and reclaiming rightful Russian clay!" "..." Sorry. Hopefully the final mysteries get cleared up. Really do like it.

>>33034704
Lahti L-39. How would Annie react to a bigger girl?

>>33034813
Have some characters from the far east provinces? Or from other regions that Russia took over during the Tsar years, that the Soviet Union inherited? People who wouldn't really identify with Moscow, despite being under her yoke. Afgan, a documentary about the Soviet side of the Soviet Afghan War has some good things about disillusionment with the war. Might be able to draw some inspiration there. Should still be on Youtube.
>>
Been listening to a lot of Sayer, Wolf 359 and the like on my commutes.
Would any of y'all be interested in a /k/-based podcast, presented as communiques/updates sent by different factions?
For example, episode one is status report given by communications officer of /k/ommando Island recounting the challenges they've faced, etc.
Essentially that one aircraft /k/arrier screencap in audio form
>>
>>33035608
If you could get a decent sized cast of people and it not be a auditory shit post then ya that sounds fun.
>>
>>33035653
I was thinking it would be a one (or at most 2) person show, similar to the other podcasts mentioned which are almost entirely voiced by one person but manage to be enjoyable nonetheless
>>
>>33035357
...interesting
>>
>>33034814
>>33034932
>abstract baneposting
>>
>>33035952
Of course, I meant more like for if you were to do something like "THE /K/OMMANDO CORNER" which interviews different /K/ommando's of the island and the goings on there. I envision this as a comedy.
>>
>>33035952
could you explain more the idea because im intrigued
>>
>>33032672
The SPAS isn't.

>>33034048
ASGI.
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
>>33035952
could we somehow set up a thing where different writefags voice out their characters being on a radio talkshow? also that could be our final bit of proof that grills lurk among us
>>
>>33038293
Guy
In
Real
Life
>>
>>33038323
but what if they wear a skirt
>>
>>33038323
like an interview show?
where the authors guve some small talk?
>>
>>33038346
then you might be dealing with a Scotsman, if so do't ask them about the skirt, lest they'll use their illegal consealed knife they all carry for some reason to stab you.
>>
>>33038346
see, if a guy has tits and a skirt, it doesn't make him a girl. It makes him a guy with tits and skirt

I mean, if you swing that way, no problem. But don't say it's not gay because it is
>>
>>33038293

this is 4chan, we all know they're actually traps.
>>
there was no girl writing here? I thought there was one
>>
test
>>
>>33038565
more like 2
>>
>>33036171
Absolutely, if I could get other people with the necessary equipment involved I'd love to do so. Maybe even have people send in short voice clips and present it as listeners "calling in" during the broadcast.
Definitely a comedy, but presented more as a slice-of-life than anything else. Funny semi-absurd things happen all the time because of the ridiculous people kept in close proximity to each other.
>>33036637
Sure!
I've thought about it some more, and it might be fun to present it as a new recruit to the /k/ommandoes being volunteered to present the happenings on a particular base each week as a morale exercise. The "bases" would come from famous screencaps/writefaggotry. This is the /k/arrier cap I mentioned earlier--imagine something like this, but as ~20 minutes of audio.
Episode 1, the challenges faced by a bunch of /k/omrades after finally setting up shop on some uninhabited island in the pacific.
Episode 2, the recent supply shortage faced by the moleman colony and their recent pact with the innawoods folks
Talk about the /k/arrier, made-up arctic bases, etc. etc.

Each episode would have a few different parts.
First would be the warnings and announcements for the coming week, then list of significant events of the past week, again with the possibility of eventually doing a "listener call-in" section. Then finish up with a reminder of our sacred duty to the cube or something and sign off.
>>
>>33038592
so like a voiced storie?
>>
File: karrier.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
karrier.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>33038592
Fuck, forgot pic.
>>33038623
Yeah, pretty much. It would be kind of meta-fiction in that from start to finish, I'd be acting as though it's all real. It would be delivered as though a recruit was handed a sheet of paper with announcements and news and told to read it into the mic, that sort of thing.
>>
>>33038592
So, basically Coast-To-Coast AM with /k/ommandos. /K/oast-To-/K/oast.
>>
>>33038675
>>33038664
make a mail here to ask for recruits and post the site/host site and ill put it on the sticky
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
>>33035357
>Should've banged her while singing the song.
She was cute, don't get me wrong, but she was also a mormon. and now she's a college degenerate in hawaii.
>>
File: normal_1570541125.jpg (98KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
normal_1570541125.jpg
98KB, 650x433px
>>
File: 1472498929949.jpg (176KB, 638x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1472498929949.jpg
176KB, 638x1497px
>>33040533
>>
>>33033933
I'm not him but...it will never truly "go away".

It will just become less painful and more infrequent when you think about it.
>>
question, when I post the lewd, should it be posted in text blocks as usual, or in a pastebin?
>>
File: 1472922178382.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1472922178382.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
>>33034814
Speaking of big girls, is HFG still alive? Seems like it's been a while, and I need my swamp fix.
>>
File: IMG_2085.jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.jpg
12KB, 300x200px
>>33004797
>mfw I'm only interested in world building

Came up with a sci-fi space warfare doctrine and designed the ships and roles as a combination between early 19th century, WWII, and modern naval warfare. Had to find ways of making each piece of technology have its place. Was fun as fuck. Now I don't have a story to attach it to.
>>
>>33042080
You can do it, I believe in you
>>
>>33004984
>thought of you writing turns you off

why? how?

Explain that part, Anon.
>>
>>33042397
I've just gotten to a slower point in my story. also I don't have my storyline all thought out, I just have set plot points so sometimes the connection between the points is slow and I worry that people will lose interest because I lose interest
>>
>>33042080
This is truly the highest grade of autism, and I understand your pain entirely.
>tfw you can design an incredibly elaborate setting but can't string a story together to save your life, for readers or players
>>
>>33042080
I know that feel man
>>
Whatever happened to RPKfag and ptrfag? Also when are we getting more healing construct?
>>
File: russianfeels.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
russianfeels.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>33042758
I believe the term "rangeban" may have some effect in the scope of your inquiry my good sir!
>>
>>33042758
Whats having a. Life outside of 4chan?

Altough i bet the authors apreciate the interest
>>
>>33042758
I'm around. Long story short I netted a qt bong girl who has MANY similarities to the character in my story so she's been keeping me busy. I haven't forgotten about you guys and I generally write a bit whenever I have free time.
>>
File: no image macro.jpg (79KB, 556x544px) Image search: [Google]
no image macro.jpg
79KB, 556x544px
>>33043105
>Altough i bet the authors apreciate the interest
>>
>>33043105
>Whats having a. Life outside of 4chan?
I'd like you to field an in-depth answer to this, as well as a reasonable justification.
>>
File: The ''Twins''.jpg (255KB, 1205x747px) Image search: [Google]
The ''Twins''.jpg
255KB, 1205x747px
>>33042758
>Have three posts worth written, more to be done
>Have changes I want to make
>Trying to avoid cliches
>Spent the better part of the night trying to take apart Sarah's cylinder because the last owner packed it with fucking grease
>Also made brownies

Tomorrow at best.
>>
>>33043176
WHERE IS THE SHEILA
WHERE IS SHE
>>
>>33043185
IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING TOMORROW
WHERE ARE THE SUFFERINGS
I'M DYING OF THIRST FOR THE LACK OF TEARS
>>
>>33042080
I would love to work with you though my setting is ww1.
>>
>>33043373
World war 1 for now anyway.
>>
>>33043223
>At best
So you may not even get it tomorrow either. I'm trying to not put out garbage, so I gotta be critical of myself here.
Also, what part of "brownies" don't you understand? That shit is important.
>>
>>33041983
He's alive, not sure if he's working on the fic. Likely busy with school.
>>
File: 1455162531433.jpg (104KB, 643x483px) Image search: [Google]
1455162531433.jpg
104KB, 643x483px
>>33043436
>I'm trying to not put out garbage
I KNOW
I FUCKING KNOW YOU CONSISTENTLY PUT OUT QUALITY
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT HURS SO MUCH
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I YELL, NEVER FUCKING RUSH
I'D JUST YELL AT YOU MORE IF YOU DID
FUCK

>Also, what part of "brownies" don't you understand?

THE PART WHERE I'M ON KETO AND CAN'T FUCKING HAVE THEM
FUCK FUCKING FUCKFUCKEDY FUCK FUCK
>>
File: Delicious Suffering.jpg (304KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious Suffering.jpg
304KB, 800x533px
>>33043533
I appreciate it. I'll be sure to take my time.

>Keto
Here is a little bit of suffering to hold you over then. (pic related)
>>
>>33043152
Never mind then enjoy it bro, there is light at the end of the tunnel I see.
>>
File: 1480716273225.jpg (50KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1480716273225.jpg
50KB, 480x272px
>>33043489
That's good news, at least. As long as he's still in the game, I'm happy to wait out.
>>
>>33040758
Even if I was driving? Survivors guilt is kinda a bitch...
>>
>>33045258
It is my understanding, even if not my place to say that at some point you will have to let it go. Even if you ARE at fault (Truthfully you aren't, you're just picking things to beat yourself up with from the sound of it) No amount of beating yourself over it will bring her back. You said you ask why you didn't turn as well as brake, well, nobody can be perfect. It didn't occur to you to turn fast enough to put it into action during a compressed and taxing moment. Can anyone else say they'd have done better and back it up?
Believe me, I know, in the last three years I've had three friends go to Jesus, two of which I actually liked at some point if not until the end. I even inserted one into my story about taking Rhodesia back in a dream sequence with no alteration, since the dead require no protection. I wish I'd have hung out with him more, maybe I'd have even knew he was going to do what he did and got him some help.

But I didn't, I couldn't, and while I miss him because in all my years in school he was one of the few I could truly call "friend," and I consider his passing to be a dimming of the world, I can't change the past, and I hung out with the guy, despite his being a good person over the petty excuse of being shy. I know it's painful to lose a friend, hell, I even lost an actual friend just a couple weeks back in those three. But no amount of grief will change the past.

Look, I can empathize with your loss and I know it's not my place to say, but I wish you'd stop beating yourself up over it. If I've offended you and you want me gone for it, just let me know and I'll fuck off, if you wanna talk, I'll put my email in my pastebin and you can mail me. I just don't want you beating yourself for something you couldn't have known to stop or taken action to stop.
>>
>>33046000
I'm not going to be offended over anyone trying to help me, I'm just not.

And you are right In what you say, of course. I guess its easy to be smart afterwards. Would've, could've, should've... didn't
>>
and the scariest part of the story is that WE was YOU
and YOU BECAME SKELETON
and WROTE THIS
>>
File: (1).jpg (130KB, 1338x756px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
130KB, 1338x756px
>>33046262
>>
finally stoped being a normie and made updates

JTfag up to date
http://pastebin.com/RTCfzsEm
>>
File: 1485154277811.jpg (231KB, 900x985px) Image search: [Google]
1485154277811.jpg
231KB, 900x985px
>>
File: 1485491187731.jpg (201KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1485491187731.jpg
201KB, 900x1004px
>>
>>33046579
Thank you I was looking for this
>>
File: 1485670783734.jpg (253KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1485670783734.jpg
253KB, 600x801px
>>
File: and a APC comes from the fabric.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
and a APC comes from the fabric.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>
File: teamwork.jpg (85KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
teamwork.jpg
85KB, 640x405px
>>33046724
>>
File: Where did it all go wrong.jpg (27KB, 294x213px) Image search: [Google]
Where did it all go wrong.jpg
27KB, 294x213px
>>33046757
>>
File: 1485730379419.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1485730379419.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
File: Sawed-off Auto 5.jpg (133KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
Sawed-off Auto 5.jpg
133KB, 612x816px
New chapter of Districts in Dust is up. This one's got cultists, crime scenes, two people who want to hate each other more than they actually do, and an unnamed man on a mission.

http://pastebin.com/9QJBwaYs
>>
File: 1484882074659.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1484882074659.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
>>
>>33017601
>polys HwK11

i was still grunt not top brass
>>
File: 1484867744564.jpg (583KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484867744564.jpg
583KB, 2560x1440px
>>
File: 1484886123883.jpg (478KB, 1920x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1484886123883.jpg
478KB, 1920x1039px
>>
File: 1485734212591.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485734212591.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1423531624969.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1423531624969.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
now we wait for the page
>>
File: citroen-sm-61587-4265242.jpg (422KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
citroen-sm-61587-4265242.jpg
422KB, 2048x1365px
>thread on bump limit

Post asthetic things
>>
N-next thread, promise...
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>33047308
No?
>>
File: 1_sr71.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1_sr71.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>33047365
>>
File: picture 228.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (218KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
picture 228.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
218KB, 800x533px
COME ON THREAD

DON'T DIE ON ME,
OR AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE MAKES A NEW ONE
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-13-48-21.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-13-48-21.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>33047429
Wtf is that
>>
>>33047429
im wating for the page m8, around page 8 i tend to make them
>>
>>33047446
A scrubbed and stripped Armscor M-1600, Filipino .22lr semi-auto.
>>
>>33012525
If they are of bitch faggot who doesn't wanting their state approved reproduction partner to expel lead projectile at high speed from lead projectile orifice, they are not to belonging in this place, comrade.
>>
next thread soon
>>
File: muh wood and steel.jpg (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
muh wood and steel.jpg
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>33047365
>>
NANANANANANANA
>>33048237
>>33048237
>>33048237
>>33048237
>>
>>33048266
Thread died. What the f?
>>
>>33048301
i deleted it fucked up the thread on the making
>>
>>33048315
Gotcha, thought there was an angry anon that reported it.
>>
this is good

>>33048339
>>33048339
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.