[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gun should I get (German Hardcoremode)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1477699606348.gif (3MB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
1477699606348.gif
3MB, 320x170px
Hey /k/ I need your advice today.
To make it short: I live in germany and I'm about to inherit a couple of guns in a few years.
In germany you are only allowed to own two short guns,or in this case handguns,unless you inherit them,at which point you are banned From buying any more until you sell enough of to get below two.
However,handguns purchased before the inheritance can be kept.
So now I am looking for two nice handguns that I Plan on shooting and keeping my entire life to add them to our collection
Right now we own a P210 in 9mm and 22lr,A 38. Special Revolver and a luger p08 From the war.
I have been looking at 1911s and Sigs because I want a gun in 9mm and one in MUH FUDDYFIVE
Does /k/ have any good suggestions?
>>
>>33003066
You're telling me you're allowed to own guns (hunting license I understand) and you don't have two g17 for you know what yet? Step it up Volksgenosse.
>>
>>33003066
Cz 75
>>
>>33003141
For you know what?
>>
>>33003141
>You're telling me you're allowed to own guns
???
>>
Ich verstehe nicht, OP. And pardon my poor German, it does not get much use. Du hast doch vier waffen und wunschen noch zwei waffe? Aber kanst nür zwei habe, im totale?
>>
>>33003066
Browning HP, CZ75, P38/P1, possibly one of those cold war german police pistols.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (106KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
106KB, 1000x741px
>>33003222
>>
>>33003254
My father owns four guns,which will go to me,after which I am Not allowed to buy any more.
However,if I bought two guns before i inherited the other four,i get to keep the First two.
Which is why I need to buy the two guns for myself soon,because once I inherited I am no longer allowed to buy any.
>>
Warum wirst du nicht einfach regulär Sportschütze?
Why exactly dont you just become a sports shooter?
>>
My bad German aside. If you are only able to keep two guns, the Luger should be one of them - especially if it has family history. That gets the historical angle covered. The other gun should then be something modern, that you can show up on any range with and noone will look twice at you - unless you like attention, that is. So a Sig Sauer or a Glock or a Heckler&Koch. All of those come in .45 or 9mm.
>>
>>33003294

I see. So in reality you get to keep six weapons. Now that is Spitze.
>>
>>33003066
If you get a gelbe Waffenbesitzkarte for shooting in a club it's not limited how many guns you can own. You can just but two guns every six months.
>>
Can you get Sig 1911s over there? They're bretty gud. S&W makes decent 1911s as well.

If you have $$$$ to spend, check out Dan Wesson, Ed Brown, Nighthawk etc.

If you want something more "authentic" try to find an older Colt 1911 for sale, or a brand new Colt Gold Cup.

If you're on a budget, check out Ruger's 1911, as well as Taurus and Rock Island.

As for a 9mm suggestion, you have a really nice Sig already, so that's cool. Maybe get a modern doublestack polymer 9mm. Walther and HK have some great shooting guns in that category. On the lower end, you have glock and M&P of course.

If you want DA/SA get a HK USP, or even a browning Hi-Power.
>>
>>33003066
>.22lr plink gun, thankfully you don't have to buy your family collection's starter pistol
>.38 revolver, still a revolver regardless of caliber
>9mm singlestack pistol

What you want
>a 9mm pistol
>1911 to pretend the half German Americans raped your country instead of Russians

What options are available for 1911's over there? RIA is cheap and competent. Remmington and Sig are high quality brands.

If you have a 9mm pistol already you should get a double stack, as well as one that can be converted into another caliber like your P210.

A Sig P320, P250, and P226 all have conversion kits for 4 calibers (including .45 but you want a 1911).
>>
>>33004942
Looking back on it, you should get a Sig P320 or P226 if you have the balls. Get something that has cheap conversion kits so half of your collection won't be 9mm
>>
Get a CZ 75 then keep your other option open.
>>
>>33004942
I am thinking of getting a P226,however my brother who is also inheriting part of the collection is thinking of buying a P239,making the whole Sig 9mm moot for me.

I was actually thinking of getting a Les Baer Monolith 1911,based on the fact that I will only buy one 1911 and I might as well get the best one.

I was also looking at some Bren Tens just for the unique collection factor,because we don't own any 10mms yet
>>
Since your overwhelmed with mudslimes, get something that can hold a large mag like a glock or m9/92fs .
The second gun id get is a wonder 9mm pocket pistol or a big ass m57 for its penetrating abilities and you can get bulk ammo cheap (unless Germany is one of thoose 100 rounds a gun type countries )
>>
>>33007543
I am not allowed to carry,unless I'm visting my hunbting district,and I also don't plan on starting a race war Dude
>>
File: dan wesson bruin.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dan wesson bruin.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33007508
>was also looking at some Bren Tens just for the unique collection factor,because we don't own any 10mms yet

Dan Wesson makes one incredible 10mm 1911. Pic very related.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.