/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

All I wanna own is a replica Gewehr 98, but thanks to that cunt in Port Arthur in '96, I have to pay $75 and wait 2 years for an 'Imitation Firearms Permit'. Can some amerifag take me away to a land full of funs?
>>
>>33001737
Do you suck dick?

>inb4 'The price to pay for freedom'
>>
Time to apply for citizenship in the land of the free and the home of the burgers, cunt.
>>
>>33001737
nah nigger its ICE time up in hurr
>>
>>33001737
I guess when you're a gun owner living Down Under, they like to throw you under the bus
>>
>implying Port Arthur wasn't a false flag
>guy has 66 iq
>barely can even speak
>somehow takes out a whole restaurant hip firing a sp1, 15 shots, 12 dead with .223
sounds fake as fuck to me
>>
>>33001737
are you a qt trap?
>>
File: 1485865064246.jpg (50KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1485865064246.jpg
50KB, 940x627px
>>33001737
the 1996 NFA of Australia was the best thing to happen to this nation.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that John Howard's gun laws were a bad idea

Sickening to be honest, action needed to be taken against the cuck cannon killings.
>>
>>33002786
That's because he was shooting st point blank range. When he tried to shoot people at longer ranges he missed
>>
>>33001737
>Can some amerifag take me away to a land full of funs?
r u a cute trap?
>>
>>33003023
Not too familiar with Australian politics but I'm gonna take an educated guess and say this is a cucked anti-funz post.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.