[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MELEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1483942980862.jpg (206KB, 849x457px) Image search: [Google]
1483942980862.jpg
206KB, 849x457px
Alright I know this isn't what you usually discuss here but what are some good melee weapons for a serious brawl?
And I mean something that's concealable and maybe even socially acceptable like baseball bats and shit. That means no katanas and zweihanders you fucking autists.
>>
>>32994395
A handful of quarters.
>>
>>32994395
monkeyfist
knuckles
maybe
oh
a knife
>>
>>32994410
>>32994426
all beaten by a baseball bat or a steel rod with a rag grip

gimme something bulkier
>>
>>32994395
I keep a 4 cell Maglite in my door. Best I can do, and the only legal way to have something like that due to "billy club laws" in California
>>
>>32994395
a cue ball in a sock
>>
>>32994395
Expandable batons are pretty conceal able and are usually socially acceptable as self defense tools where as things like brass knuckles or monkeys fists although effective have the stigma of being a weapon for thugs.
>>
>>32995120
thanks for the suggestion but i already checked for those and they're illegal where i live
>>
Coke bottle. Filled with coca cola and a pound of black painted lead.
>>
A pair of tube socks and a heavy padlock. That is my plane carry on.
>>
Since you said baseball bat I assume you mean for your house?
>>
>>32994395
Unbreakable umbrella, canemasters cane. Both have the advantage of not drawing attention. If you don't have a limp and want the cane, put on your finest pimping clothes.
>>
>>32995452
both for my house and on my person
>>
>umbrella
>cane
You'd look like less of a loser carrying around the 10$ wallhanger katana.

Get a gun you fucking homos, if you can't, get a telescopic baton or a knife.
>>
File: mosin-nagant-rifle-19089[1].jpg (149KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mosin-nagant-rifle-19089[1].jpg
149KB, 1600x1000px
>>32994395
My picture is the best melee weapon.
Prove me wrong, fags.
>>
>>32995482
You probably want pepper spray and a baton. Just look at what riot cops carry.
>>
>>32995595
If someone ran at you and you stuck them, it might be hard to get them unstuck. So it would make follow up sticks harder. It might be a good idea to chop the bayonet down to a more manageable length. Thats the best I can think of right now. Also if it got took from you in a fight you would have armed your opponent(s).
>>
>>32995642
>He doesn't carry his melee weapon with ammo in it.

It's like you want someone to try to steal your bayonet or something.
>>
Now that I think of it. One impro weapon I got once was a short car radio antenna. Just a foot long, and flexible. But it had a rubber coating and and a copper core, and could lay a surprisingly nasty whack for its apparent size.
>>
>>32995668
Well he said MELEE so I wasn't counting it as a gun silly.
>>
>>32994759

>4 cell Maglite

Might be a worst club than it is a flashlight. Maglite clubs are fudd lights.
>>
a two foot length of #10 rebar
>>
>>32995728
you know what? this was one of the first things that popped in my mind even before i made the thread
i might just go with the hobo stick
>>
>>32995596
I second this... You are looking for distance, and Mace gives you a few feet and people do not expect it. It will catch them of guard, and either incapacitate them enough for you to run, or for you to get in a few hard hits and then run.

Also a sturdy cane if you want something less conspicuous than a bat.
>>
>>32995927
if concealability and autism weren't restrictions i'd suggest a fucking spear so yeah
>>
Dunno if they were a thing outside Australia, but when I was in high school fifteen years ago, we'd use trolley poles.

The handle of a trolley could be prised out, then just discard the plastic tube and paper wrapper, and you had a convenient steel pole to beat people with.

Unfortunately for today's youth, supermarket trolleys got redesigned about ten years back so you can't remove the handles easily anymore.
>>
>>32994395
Wear durable socks. If you need to get in a fight, find a chunk of curb or some sand or soil to put in it. When you're done, dump out the dirt or asphalt. Put it back on. "No, I don't have any weapons on me."
>>
>>32996311
nah i'll just stick the baseball bat up my ass
>>
File: 307349_ts.jpg (60KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
307349_ts.jpg
60KB, 1155x1155px
Fuck it! I'll just order one of these, they're dirt cheap ever since the war ended.
>>
>>32994456
You gonna conceal a bat up your ass then?
>>
>>32996711
as i already said>>32996369
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.