[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /k/ feel about NATO and America's involvement in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1486142475513.gif (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486142475513.gif
1MB, 480x640px
How does /k/ feel about NATO and America's involvement in it?
>>
>>32992697
I'm for it
>>
File: 1486999759784.jpg (71KB, 437x458px) Image search: [Google]
1486999759784.jpg
71KB, 437x458px
>>32992697
Without America, NATO is basically worthless. And while America basically takes all the financial brunt of NATO, they get to station airbases so they have practically worldwide strike coverage in quick response. So depending on how globalist America wants to be, the value of those bases can be very valuable.
>>
FUCK NATO
>>
>>32992697
For America is a huge waste of money and for Europe a bad excuse to safe money. It's okay, but the system needs improvement, Europe have to come up for it's safety alone.
>>
>>32992697
She's kinda fat.
>>
in theory, its a good idea. in practice, its not a great idea
>>
>>32992697
I'd knock her up and then she'd have an excuse to be pudgy. Assuming it's a she. This is /k/.
>>
>>32992801
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>32992697
It's cool that there's a whole bunch of guns with standardized cartridges
>>
>>32992697
>NATO created to defend against USSR
>USSR responds by forming Warsaw Pact
>many shenanigans later
>USSR & WP dissolve
>most WP countries join NATO
>slav surplus flows as eastern Europe goes STANAG
>>
File: 1240177573845.png (2KB, 146x207px) Image search: [Google]
1240177573845.png
2KB, 146x207px
Damn shame she's fat, you can tell she'd be extremely attractive otherwise.
>>
>>32992946
She's arching her back, you faggot. Learn the difference.
>>
>>32992959
Look anon if you like women that have additional meat thats fine
Just don't delude yourself
>>
>>32992801
Low test
>>
>>32992959
No. You can see it back arched or no.

And if you can't then look at her thighs, arms and bellybutton. All indicative of having a high percentage of your body weight being disgusting fat. If she's like that at such a young age there's a high chance she'll turn into a landwhale by 30.

I hate fatties, it's the easiest and most immediate indicator of deep personality flaws and a disastrous lack of self discipline.
>>
>>32992946
Dude /k/ is a bunch of faggots, I swear.
>>
>>32992983
>implying 'high test' men want sedetary fatties and not healthy, fit chicks
Athletic master race, thick/fatfags are retarded.
>>
>>32993007
Caring _that_ much about the athleticism of something you're merely sticking your dick in is pathetic.

I bet you like women with muscle butts instead of plump asses too.
>>
Speaking as a Norwegian, I like that the US as the big military spender is starting to demand that the other countries begin to get our shit together. We've let our entire strategies depend on a big brother and let our own armies dwindle away. Convenient for us, but military speaking our own armies are now so small they can be moved around in a couple of twodecker buses.
>>
>>32993022
not him, but physical fitness is important
>>
>Fat
Is this a joke?
>>
>>32993039
Fucking right? I don't know if I'm being trolled or it's just a bunch of die-hard /fit/-fags swarming this thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.