[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brotherhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: trumpGetIn.jpg (74KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
trumpGetIn.jpg
74KB, 627x627px
>be NY cuck
>be 21 (finally)
>freeatlast.jpg
>lolnope
>hundreds of dollars in fees AFTER buying pistol
>broke as shit waiting in county building to get pistol on license
>last five freedom fighters in state talking about pistols while I dick with my phone because I'm socially awkward
>overhear lady in the office charge the guy $25 for some arbitrary bullshit
>sign says cash or check only
>I just deposited all my cash on the way here
>panic internally
>freedom fighters notice my distress
>"Uh, how much does it cost to get a pistol on your license?"
>"Somewhere between two and five dollars."
>O
>Lady from Kansas gets up and hands me a five.
>Says "Happy Valentine's Day," then leaves when her husband walks out of the office.
>Good feels all around.
>The guy before me goes in and gets charged ten dollars to get a pistol on his license.
>O
>He walks out and hands me a tenner.
>"It's kind of a brotherhood."
>I give him the five from Kansas lady.
>I go in and get my Glock 43 on my license.
>mfw there are still Americans in New York.

Anyone else got some tales of generosity from the gun owner community?
>>
>>32992223
I don't believe your story
Gun owners are dicks
>>
>>32992280
So are New Yorkers.
>>
>/k/ - Things that didn't happen
>>
>>32992315
Lmao, I was so excited that happened that I couldn't wait to share it with you fellas. And no one believes me.
>>
>>32992223
As a fellow new yor/k/er I believe you
>>
>>32992361
>>32992388
All depends on where in NY. I am guessing this did not take place downstate or in Albany
>>
>>32992547
The facist regime of Central New York
>>
>>32992284
California is worse. Ducking hate those people.
>>
>>32992223
i believe you, it's like you're all together in the trenches there. pay it forward. with bullets.
>>
>>32992628
Heh try getting a license in the capital district I envy your loose license requirements
>>
>>32993104
I submitted my paperwork back in early September and am still waiting for a response. Arizona received my application January 23rd, and my permit arrived in the mail yesterday.

Why is NY so fucking cucked
>>
>>32992223
Fuck I'm so sorry for you NY dudes.
>live in NV
>las vegas
>suburbs, most of vegas isn't the hookers and rich gambler thing
>prostitution actually illegal here
>tangent
>walk into gun store to pick up gun I ordered online
>sign sheet
>walk out with gun
>no future payments unless I want to get a CCW license for a one-time payment of $100
>>
>>32993378
Replace the N with a J pol or not its true
>>
>>32993415
Growing up in Delaware is almost sorta like that minus legal prostitution and easy one time fee. Still better than NY
>>
>>32992223
>be peace officer
>annual leosa bullshit
>carry anywhere I want
lol sux2beU
>>
>>32992223

also NY cuck.
>be clay shooter
>typically thought of as rich, arrogant, assholes.
>decide to try FITASC for first time at state championship
dontknowtherules.jpg
>need collared shirt, strict 1oz. loads only
>the french have turned shooting into golf.
>I have only 1-1/8oz loads and and a t shirt
>guy on my squad just gives me 125 1oz. loads and loans me a spare shirt from his truck.
>I proceed to outshoot everyone on my squad and tie for 3rd overall.
>offer to pay man for shells
>he wont take my money, hes glad young kids are shooting and was impressed with 1st time scores
>>
>>32993415
I never had a probably in NY. took a month or two, but it wasn't like they were actively trying to stop me, just had to sort through the legal bullshit.
>>
>>32993670
All matters on location and the relevant political figures. Some areas are easy others annoying and some downright obnoxious
>>
>>32993670
>a month or two
Fug dude, I got my gun two days after buying it, just shipping.
>>
>>32993415
Newest cuck state in the union
>>
I'm from NY too. I have four pistols on my permit and I don't know how many more they can squeeze on it. I think in the next gun or two I'll have to carry around two permits at all time with a list of all my guns.

Fuck.

Oh also the NYSP finally got around to the whole "renew your pistol permit every 5 years" bullshit from SafeAct.
>>
>>32993469
NJ here, we have better gun laws than you. Suck a dick and stop causing accidents when you drive here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.