[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wallet holster for pocket carry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: kr9 1.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kr9 1.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
Have any of yall carried a wallet holster in the pocket before? Is the benefit of totally braking up the outline of the gun worth it? Are there disadvantages when compared to more traditional pocket holsters? I'm considering pick related for my Kahr Cm9.
>>
>>32987160
thats a left handed holster and a left handed gun, dont be stupid anon
>>
>>32987204
Kek
>>
>>32987204
>>32987414
???
>>
>>32987458
Some dude making a lame joke, and some anon (me) responding with "kek"
>>
I use a Kramer, which has a kydex piece on the body of the holster to look more wallet-ish. Bulky but effective. Apparently they don't work as well with semi-autos, however.

The problem with something like that is that you aren't getting any sort of grip on that gun in that holster, which means you're missing out on one of the biggest advantages of pocket carry (being able to naturally have your hand in the pocket, but with a firing grip -- or at least something close to it -- on your gun). I'd also be concerned about getting the gun out without the holster attached (it's a friction fit -- needs something to hook on the pocket, and it lacks any sort of wing, hook, etc.).

Don't carry in your back pocket. Pain in the ass, and apparently leads to long-term back problems.

TL;DR: buy this instead -- http://pcsholsters.com/catalog_item_BRD.html
>>
>>32987532
Op here, I carry in my front right pocket.
>>
> not pocket carrying in your front pocket
> not having a wallet that doesn't cause back problems

Jesus OP get with the fuckin times.
>>
File: EDC.jpg (119KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.jpg
119KB, 1280x960px
>>32987160
> Have any of yall carried a wallet holster in the pocket before?

I’ve been carrying my NAA .32 Guardian in my right rear pocket since the mid-90s when I bought it but at the time, the only pocket holsters I could find for it were the “boot” type, which printed like crazy, so I cut a piece of card stock and covered it in duct tape and used that to hide the pistol’s outline.

A couple of years later, I found the KNJ padded cordura nylon pocket holster that I’ve been using since, though I’ll admit that it’s getting a bit sloppy after all these years and I probably should replace it.
>>
File: boot type holster.jpg (84KB, 931x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boot type holster.jpg
84KB, 931x1000px
>>32988230
>the only pocket holsters I could find for it were the “boot” type, which printed like crazy
>>
File: NAA PocketAmbi.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NAA PocketAmbi.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>32988230
>the KNJ padded cordura nylon pocket holster that I’ve been using since
>>
is the ruger lcp 2 good?

also looking at the S&W bodyguard in .380
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.