[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female /k/ommandos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg (38KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg
38KB, 600x750px
Have they have gone extinct?
:^(
>>
Hopefully. Never saw one that wasn't an attention whore.
>>
>>32982225

Fpbp and 100% true.
>>
There's two sorts of women who get into "boys' club" type things. The first set are thots, the second are tomboys. The tomboys don't want to be bothered, and the main time they'll be bothered is when the topic of women comes up. Thots want to get all the attention, thus shifting the topic to women. The two are natural enemies.

In conclusion, marry your raifu and stop asking whether the manlet operator next to you is actually a girl or not.
>>
>>32982172
Does it matter?
I'd rather see post quality than tits. Tit's area readily available online and offline, I come here for good weapons discussion that's much harder to come by.
>>
>>32982578
>Good weapon discussion
>/K/
>>
>>32982305
>The tomboys don't want to be bothered
You mean the tomboys that will give you an aggressive blowjob in the bed of your truck in exchange for a box of ammo.
>when you can smell the beta bitch through the screen
>>
File: screenshot_2.jpg (80KB, 413x689px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2.jpg
80KB, 413x689px
>>32982597
It's not hard to find if you look, and hide the bullshit threads.
If it wasn't for thread hiding, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I was at my limit after 2012, this is the only reason I'm still here.
>>
Every female on /k/ has a feminine bepis.
>>
>>32982627
J-Just because I'm cheap, anon...
>>
File: 1484243943064.jpg (98KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1484243943064.jpg
98KB, 600x845px
>>32982172
the traps murdered them all to get rid of the competition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.